Writing Contests | Open

By esthetiquecommunity

Challenge the writer within yourself and craft out an entry every month, or as you wish, based on the wide ra... More

August Contest (closed)
September Contest (closed)
πŸ† August Results!
Oct-nov contest (closed)
πŸ† Oct-Nov Results!
Mar-Apr contest (Closed)
πŸ† Mar-Apr Results!
May Contest (closed)
🌾 June: Update

Welcome

415 44 6
By esthetiquecommunity

Welcome to the monthly writing contest, hosted by Esthetíque community.

Every month, on 1st, a new contest will be published, where you will have to craft a new short entry as per the given guidelines. The contests will range over short story writing challenge, drabble, microfiction, poetry, and much more.

All you've to do is pick up your virtual pads and pens and start scribbling the best entry of yours.

The motive is to tickle your creative sides so you feel motivated to give new and fresh stories, while us crowning the hidden talents with exciting prizes.

Let's get the monthly contest start with!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 248 52
Old poems and older poems. The art in here is far more recent - all illustration tiles were made between April 20, 2024 and May 12, 2024. Some of the...
3K 537 17
Welcome to Paris Awards! Take a dive with us as we journey into the city of love❀Can't wait to share a reading and interacting experience with all of...
8.7K 159 23
Imagines about Wanda and Nat. Some NatxWanda, some NatxReader, some WandaxReader, some NatxWandaxReader. I might throw in some ScarlettxReader, Lizzi...
75.5K 734 8
Ambassadors are known for always being there to answer questions or offer guidance and assistance in your time of need. But that's a very small part...