Drag Race Just Dance Season 5...

נכתב על ידי DragRaceJustDance

TBA עוד

Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five*
Episode Seven
Episode Eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven

Episode Six

7 0 0
נכתב על ידי DragRaceJustDance

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Melodia, Harmonia, and Shuni Swish enter the TWIB.

Melodia: First safe coaches of the season!!

Harmonia rolls her eyes, grabs a drink, and picks a seat in the back.

Shuni: Yeah... No need to rub that in.

Melodia: Rub it in? It's a good thing.

Shuni: Not if you're going for that Countess Butterfly Track Record...

Melodia: But she's a legend...

Shuni: So we are not? You are so rude.

Shuni also grabs a drink and joins Harmonia

Melodia: I was just trying to be nice, you know?

She gets no answer and just decides to get a drink and wait on the others.

Shuni: She is such a try hard... Ugh

Harmonia: Maybe she should... trying hard is not a bad thing. But she's being too affectionate, this is a competition, I ain't trying to get my ass kicked out again.

Shuni: And you won't, we have an alliance right?

Harmonia: You have not had a chance to prove your loyalty yet, so as of this moment not yet.

Shuni: I will, just trust me. You're one of the strongest competitors here, I want you on my side.

Harmonia: Stop trying to butter me up.

Shuni: I'm not. The two old divas will be tiring each other out. The clown and her little miss sunshine are no threat and don't even get me started on miss Boutique and the living corpse...

Harmonia: Maybe you should use your brain for strategies instead of insults.

Shuni: Why not both?

Gloria Goodbye, Kym Noe, and Frank N. Stine enter the The Way I Bar.

Kym: She's a winner, She's a winner baby! Congratulations Gloria!

Frank: YES! I am so proud of you. You had a minor set back last week but bounced back seamlessly.

Gloria: Haha, yeah let's not talk about that challenge. This week Gloria is back on top and she's going to stay there.

Shuni: If you say so Grandma, just know I'll be there as well.

Gloria: Who you calling grandma?!

Shuni: The oldest girl in the room...

Gloria: Oh you mean the most acclaimed woman in the room?

Shuni: Pretty sure Icona is still on the stage there.

Gloria: Frank, Hold my earrings..

Frank: Gloria, No. Ignore that nasty girl.

Melodia: Yeah Gloria, She's just trying to get into your head. You're above that.

Shuni: Her age sure is. Hahaha

Shuni walks back to where Harmonia is seated and tries to continue talking to her, but Harmonia is deep into her own thoughts and ignores her.

Frank: Gloria, you need to ignore everyone here that is not your friend. With your friends, you will make it to the end okay? I promise.

Gloria: I will try my best Frank, But I cannot promise I can contain myself when Connie comes back in.

Frank: Then let's avoid that confrontation for now. I don't want you to be sent home for punching Icona.

Frank and Gloria move to a separate area to calm Gloria down.

Melodia: You were amazing this week Kym! I was entranced by your snatch game!

Kym: Thank you, Mel! I was so excited to be able to put such an iconic clown into the spotlight. I was afraid that people not knowing her would have made it less funny, but Scarlet seemed to have loved it!

Melodia: I'm sure she did! We all did! I'm so glad to be going through this competition with you!

Kym: Me too!

Icona Shard, Vaness and Estella Tamoda enter the The Way I Bar, Icona storms through the bar and walks outside. Estella joins Shuni and Harmonia, and Vaness looks around looking like she is about to cry, when Melodia and Kym approach her.

Kym: Vaness? Are you okay?

Vaness: What? Oh, eh, Not really... But they might save me?

Melodia: They should! You were much better than Icona and Estella for sure!

Vaness: Thanks girls... Gosh I wish I was in your group... I would have actually had a chance at making friends...

Kym: What do you mean?

Vaness: I tried to be friends with Estella and Shuni, but they were very rude.... Icona was in her own world and the only two other competitors were hitting on me...

Melodia: Oh my, I'm so sorry ot hear that Vaness. No matter what happens you have us now, okay?

Kym: Yes! Mel and I are your friends. Don't worry about the others. And like Melodia said, the others were worse, so you should be fine.

Vaness: I will prepare my lipsync just in case.

Melodia: You can never be too prepared.

Icona has stormed off-set and is currently being talked to by a staff member.

Icona: You don't get it! This is embarrassing! Do you not know who I am?! I am ICONA SHARD! I FOUNDED THE HOUSE OF GAGA! You know, the House that two of your winners come from?!

Staff: Icona, please... This is the competition...

Icona: So....

Kym Noe picked up on the commotion and followed Icona outside after consoling Vaness.

Kym: Miss Shard... If I may?

Icona: WHAT!?

Kym: This could be a chance for an iconic lipsync performance for you. See it as a way to show of that what you do very well?

Icona: I guess if you put it like that.... But these producers need to recognize my talent!

Kym: They have... and they will. Don't let one less good week get in the way of that crown.

Icona: You know what.. You are right. If there is one thing that I am not, it is a quitter! I will show everyone that even thought I am being sabotaged, I will prevail!

Kym: That is the spirit!

Icona runs back inside to practice her lipsync.

Staff: Sabotaged...?

Kym: I don't know what she was talking about either, but at least she's got her spirit back I guess? I seem to have made her feel better and that is what counts.

Kym skips back inside to join everyone else. Shuni sees her skipping around and laughs about it towards her crew.

Shuni: She really is pathetic, childish, goofy, unprofessional. Why is she even here?

Estella: I guess they want to entertain the kids this year?

Both of them burst out laughing and Harmonia lets out a slight chuckle.

Estella: Ahhh so she can laugh beneath that armor?

Harmonia: Shouldn't you be practicing for your lipsync against Icona?

Estella: What do you mean? I have been doing better than Vaness, She's defo going to lipsync. Besides, I was extremely charming during critiques, Scarlet will keep me around hahaha.

Shuni: Vaness has shown her insecurities already, she's ready to go home.

Harmonia: Is that because you have made her insecure?

Shuni: I did not make her insecure.

Estella: We just ignored her, leaving her miserably alone and wallowing in her own stress, sadness and panic hahaha.

Harmonia: To think I was worried about the extent you two would be willing to go to. You're ruthless!

Shuni: The perfect ally wouldn't you say?

Harmonia: You know my rules....

The coaches return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Estella safe, which leaves Kym and Melodia shook. Estella joins Shuni and stands in the back while Vaness and Icona Shard take to the stage to lipsync to Bonnie McKee's American Girl.

Icona Shard, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

-

"Vaness, No need to wonder when you go, you will stay on our minds for sure. But I do have to ask you to, Sashay Away."

Vaness nods in understanding and walks to the back of the stage. She stands alone for a bit until Kym and Melodia run up to her to give her a hug. Some tears drip down her face. Which Melodia notices.

Melodia: Hey babs, don't cry. Leave with your head held high, okay?

Kym: You're a winner in our hearts. And our friend, you know that right?

Vaness nods and hugs them tightly once more and then looks back at Scarlet for the last time.

Vaness: "I had to get it wrong to know just what I like, and now I'm not fallin' thanks to you girls!"

8 Coaches remain....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
66.5K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...