Likkle Miss

By shaaauntai

NOT A LOVE STORY! More

1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
Likkle Miss

33.

15.3K 1.1K 511
By shaaauntai

Not edited.

Brittania Malcolm
*Brittney/ Pinky*

📍Hague District, Trelawny

Recap

"I'm going in," I pulled my hand away from him and got out of the car closing the door.

I made my way back to my house and through the gates.

I walked up the stairs that led up to my floor and pushed my door to go in.

Just as I stepped through the door, I saw Andre on the top step of the stairs that was inside the house, with my now-ironed uniform in his hand.

Annette mi nuh get soup yet enuh!

***

"Weh yaa come from?" André asked looking between me and the door.

Jesus Christ!

Mi cyaa tell lie enuh.

Where is Kayla when I need her?

"Uhhh...Outside," I replied.

"Wah yuh deh do out a door Brittania?" he asked again.

"Umm...mi did a look fi sumn wah mi cyaa find," I told him, not meeting his eyes.

Rhaatid.

Wah mi go say now?

Mi wi fake drop-down enuh.

"Wah?"

"One a mi school book dem," I answered.

It's not a lie, I can't find my accounts notebook.

"And a out a door yuh choose fi look fi it?" He asked not believing me.

If him Eva check the camera and see say mi go through the gate.

"Yes, 'cause it nuh in here," I deadpanned.

"From other day yah me a watch yuh enuh, tru yuh nuh hear me say nutn, continue same way man, mi a watch yuh," he stated.

Well, a your eyes.

"Wah mi do?" I asked him.

"Take dem yah from mi," he said handing me my uniforms.

"Spray on the potion, sprinkle the powder, guzu dung," Dante sang walking up the stairs.

He was making a weed with my accounts book tucked under his arm.

I know dats right.

I took my uniform from Drè before turning to Dante.

"Hmmm, mi nae memba say mi have it," Dante said giving the book to me.

"And have mi a look fah all over the place," I glared at him.

Girl, yuh look fi di book all now?

"See say a Neva lie mi did a tell," I said to Andre.

"Mhmm," he said walking past Dante and going downstairs.

"Wah yuh did a do with mi book?" I asked Dante as I walked to my room.

"Use it," he replied with a little laugh.

"Yaa go back a school?" I turned to ask him.

"Naah," he laughed.

9 subjects gone to waste.

"Mi tell yuh Bredda say mi did a look fimi book and him nuh believe me," I told him going to my closet and hanging up my tunics.

"Why him nuh believe yuh?" He asked.

"Mi nuh know," I shrugged.

Yuh lie enuh gyal.

Well him naav no reason not to believe me, I'm a good behaving child.

"Ih man a pree yuh and Kayla as two liad enu," he laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"How mi fi know," he shrugged.

"Mi a go pan e road," he added dipping into his pocket.

"Today a Sunday," I reminded him.

"Best day fi go link yuh sista in law them," he replied giving me my school money.

"Them? More than one?" I asked him.

"Wah fi tap e?" He chuckled. "Mi a good youth when mi ready stills."

"Yuh see yuh face," I playfully glared at him.

"Lata enuh sis," he said dapping me up.

"Alright," I nodded.

I placed the money he gave me on the dresser before I went to plug in my phone.

Knowing that it's difficult for me to go to sleep, I turn the tv on, and went on YouTube, and put it on rain sounds then I turned my light off and waited for sleep to overtake me.

--

The next day I woke up and got ready for school and after I ate and was washing my hands in the kitchen, André walked in.

"Yuh nuh ready?" He asked me, standing in front of the counter.

"Almost," I replied.

"Hurry up, a 7:30," he stated.

My school starts at 7:55 but my first class is at 10:30.

"Okay," I mumbled.

I left out of the kitchen and went up to my floor and into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I was finished, I picked up my JanSport bag, sprayed on perfume, and put on my badges.

I went back into the kitchen André had his head stuck in his phone when he spoke.

"Fawud," he said locking his phone.

"Oh, mi never know say yaa bring mi," I murmured.

"Mhmm mmm," he responded walking to the garage and I followed behind him.

We got into his GLE and he drove into the garage and soon we were on Zion Road heading to my school.

By a minute after 8, he was at my school gate. We could've reached sooner but because it's two high schools close by so there are a lot of cars coming around here.

"Lata," I told him, opening the door when he parked in front of the gate.

"Ahh," he said and I hopped out of the car and closed the door.

He blew his horn and drove off and everyone who was outside the school gate or going into the school was staring as usual.

I walked through the gate and hailed the security.

"Yuh deh pan gate duty," Danielle said to me, he was at the gate checking pants and socks.

"I know," I replied putting my bag down on a nearby chair.

The devotional exercise had ended at nine forty-one and when it ended I went up to my class.

By ten thirty I went to my first class of the day and the teacher was lecturing us about studying, saying that exams are right around the corner.

---

It was now lunchtime, and Kayla, Danay and I were sitting at the front of the sixth-form block on some chairs that belong to the grade 12 students.

We were eating food from Tastee which was the lunch provider for our school.

The girls and I were talking about this hair influencer thing we saw on TikTok then we were interrupted by Zachary who placed his food down on our table then went for a chair and sat with us.

"Y pree?" he asked.

"Yuh nuh see mi did a call yuh inah the line?" I asked him.

"When?" he asked.

"When yuh walk in with two grade 12 boys," I replied.

"Mi nae hear a swear," he shook his head.

"Oh," I replied taking up a nugget from my box and biting a piece.

Turning to Kayla, I spoke. "Yaa come up a mi yard?"

She made up her face and shook her head frowning.

"A wah happen?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing," she replied with a smile.

"Oh," I went back to eating.

When I was almost finished eating, a grade 11 girl came up the stairs and called my name.

"Yes?" I asked her wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Mrs Smart-Lindo call yuh," she said referring to one of the senior mathematics teachers.

"Where is she?" I asked her.

"Inah her office," she replied.

"Tell her mi a eat, mi soon come," I replied.

"Okay," she replied walking away.

When we were finished eating, the girls and I went to the bathroom then I went to the teacher that called me.

I stepped into her office and she was at her desk using her phone.

"Miss?" I said going in.

"Brittania," she said as I walked to her. "A which class yuh have after this?"

"MOB," I replied.

"Who teaches you, Miss Frazer?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Frazer gone a Kingston, come mark some paper Fimi nuh," she said to me. "Mi waah go uppa mi grade 11 class cause dem naah get e graph none at all."

"Alright," I replied.

She took up a stack of paper in an elastic band and put them on top of the books.

"A them here," she said. "And this a the marking scheme."

"Paper 1?" I asked looking at the marking scheme.

"Yeah a grade 11 mock exam, mi waah give them back to revise before the week done cause them naago fail my exam and gimi no bad name," she said and I chuckled.

"So Miss weh the pen deh wah me must use?" I asked her.

"See them deh," she said getting up and pointing to a container on her desk filled with pens.

"When you're finished I'm at 11 Love," she said walking to the door.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Where's umm...Kayla?" She asked fixing her clothes.

"She up a class," I replied.

"Alright," she said walking through the door.

I placed the marking scheme in front of me then took up a pen and removed the elastic band from around the test paper, taking up the first one and began marking it.

About five minutes later, Kayla and Zachary walked through the office door.

"Smart Lindo say fi gimi the bag with the toco loco and jello them," Kayla said.

"Wul on," I said reaching under the table for the bag and giving it to her.

"Yaa go with her?" I asked Zachary.

"No, mi and Danay a go sell them and come back," Kayla said walking away.

"Mi mussi fi mark some grade ten paper, Zachary said scratching his head.

I looked at the other set of papers in front of me on the desk.

"Must them this," I said skipping through them and seeing that they were grade 10.

"Hmm," I passed them to him.

"Weh mi fi siddung?" he asked.

"Put waah chair here so," I pointed to the space beside me.

"Who fah and who fah dem deh?" he pointed to the other desk in the office.

"That's for Mrs. Brooks, that a fi Mista Mac and day one deh a fi Miss Walker," I answered.

"Mrs Brooks one mi a use," he went to take up her chair and placed it down beside me.

I gave him the papers and a pen to use and he took them from me saying thanks.

Halfway through marking the papers Ms. Young another math teacher came at the door.

She's a cool teacher.

"Weh Smart?" she asked.

"11 Love," I replied.

"Alright," she said walking away.

Zachary took off his shoes and I covered my nose instantly.

"Yuh too extra Pinky," he shoved my shoulder.

"Yuh foot stink like," I told him.

"Dem foot yah e maamz dem like cock up inah their bed," he chuckled.

"If delusional was a person," I replied.

While we were marking the papers Mr. Mac came into the office and he began talking to us about Accounts. He was our Accounts teacher.

We finished at 2:30 and then we packed them up and put back the elastic bands around them, before placing them neatly on the desk.

"Lata enuh Sir," Zachary said to Mr.Mac.

"Follow me go up a 11 Love to Miss," I told Zachary.

"And mi a hide from smaddy," he said.

"So wah that affi do with me?" I retorted.

"Nothing at all," he replied.

I went up the stairs that led to the grade 11 block and he followed behind me.

When we were walking past 11 Peace, some guys were at the door.

"Pssst, Browning," one of them called.

"Mind enuh Titto," Zachary said to him.

"Browning a your man dis?" the boy asked.

"Yuh neva know?" I played along.

"A good youth man," he said dapping Zachary up.

"Neva lie," he laughed.

"Come on you chat too much," I pulled his hand.

We went to 11 Love classroom and I walked in and waved at the students who were calling to me.

"I'm finished," I told Mrs. Smart-Lindo who was standing in front of the whiteboard.

"Alright darling unuh thanks," she said to us both.

"Yeah me a go home," I told her walking out of the classroom.

We went back to the sixth-form block to see Kayla and Danay standing at the door with their bags on their backs and mine in Danay's hand.

"People them ready fi gaa them yaad," I said walking over to them.

"Thanks," I took the bag from Danay.

"Unuh ready now?" Kayla asked us.

"Yeah," we answered.

"Yaa walk with yuh friend them or we?" I asked Zachary.

"Maa fawud man," he said going into the classroom.

He got his bag from the class then we all walked off.

When we reached outside the school gate, we bought juice from the vendors.

"Mi naah walk enuh," Kayla said.

"Same," Danay agreed.

I unscrewed my drink and took a sip and turned to Danay.

"We naafi walk enuh," I told her. "Just call your boy fi come fi we."

"Who?" she asked.

"Mr. Malcolm," I looked at her.

"Girl bye," she laughed.

We stood for about five minutes more, and then we saw a Black BMW speeding down the road.

"A yuh bredda that?" Zachary asked.

"It look so," I replied.

Him Neva tell mi him a come pick me up.

"Dante?" Danay asked.

"No, a Cashapp," Zachary said referring to Andre's nickname.

"Thank God," Danay said sounding relieved.

The car stopped right where we were and Dante rolled his window down and Zachary began speaking to him.

He went to school with Zachary's older brother.

"Lata," Kayla said to me holding Danay's hand.

"Unuh nah come?" I asked them.

"No," they replied simultaneously.

Nuh them just did a say sun hot.

"Alright tomorrow," I said waving to them then walking around to the other side of the car and getting in.

"Afternoon," I said closing the door and pulling on my seatbelt.

"Y pree," he answered me before turning back to Zachary, "Likkle more.

After he turned and drove off I placed my bag in the backseat and kicked off my shoes.

"We a go somewhere?" I asked him.

"No," he shook his head.

So what's the reason for him picking me up, him nuh have a car dealership and Airbnb's to run.

"Mi naah go straight up, me a pick up waah package a Falmouth," I told him.

"Alright," he replied.

---

We reached Falmouth and Andre parked across from the shipping company and I got out of the car with my purse.

"Mi soon come," I told him shutting the door.

Why mi neva make him help me cross the road.

I stood for a while and waited for a car to stop and allowed me to cross.

"Thanks," I waved at the man and he beeped his horn.

I went to the building and made my way upstairs then I pushed the door open going in.

I spoke to the girl at the front and began typing on her laptop.

"12,375 total," she said.

I opened my purse and took out fifteen thousand dollars and then she gave me a receipt to sign followed by my change.

"Give me a minute," she said getting up from the desk and going around to the side where the packages are kept.

She came back with my package about two minutes later and I thanked her taking it from her.

I turned around to go through the door and it was pushed open by Zachary.

"Watch ya," he said when he saw me.

"Yaa stalker?" I asked him.

"If I was mi wouldn't stalk you out of all persons," he said.

"Bye," I laughed.

"Wait pan mi nuh," he said.

"Alright," I answered placing my box down.

I waited for him to get through and when he did, he took up my box along with his and we left.

When we were going the stairs I spotted Tyeeka and Tyreek coming up.

"Pinky!" Tyeeka said excitedly and gave me a side hug which I returned.

"Weh the baby?" I asked her.

"Deh a mummy," she replied.

Her brother was staring at me and probably at the guy beside me.

"Girl yuh need fi gimi yuh number," she said taking her phone out.

I typed my number in and laughed when she saved it as 'Sis.'

We spoke for roughly three minutes and she said she was going to pick up a package.

"Mi a go home now, text me," I told her holding on to Zachary's hand.

Tyreek's eyes traveled down to my palm wrapped around Zachary's wrist and he scoffed.

"Alright sista gyal," she replied going up the stairs and I went down.

Zachary followed me across the road and to Andre's car.

"Tomorrow," I told him.

"Yeah bro," he replied.

---

On the drive back home I thought to myself, 'Why am I even mad at Tyreek? we're friends right.'

But if it was the other way around he would have been mad at me.

Okay, I'll be the bigger person, that was nothing to be mad about.

When I reached home and I connected my phone to the Wi-Fi, I changed my clothes first then decided to go check if he texted me, after I came in last night.

I didn't go on my phone since last night so I couldn't tell.

I opened my phone and I had messages from everyone but him and I didn't have any missed calls from him either.

Normally him woulda deh call down mi phone.

Okay, Mr. Brown.

Probably the throat goat did a keep him occupied.

Deciding to be the bigger person as I mentioned before, I opened his chat and pressed on the call icon.

The call was declined as soon as it started to ring and then I got a message from him.

See why mi stay to mi self and nuh chat to people though.

I hissed my teeth and texted back a reply.

My phone pinged immediately, getting back a reply from him.

I don't have time for this, I should be studying right now.

Leaving the message on seen, I put my phone down and took my Management of Business book out of my bag, and began going through it.

I don't want any distractions, I have CAPE in two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

bad bishhhh By pweeeedy

Mystery / Thriller

10.9K 721 14
young and inlove Jamaican story bad man aka donn
342K 22.6K 101
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.
25.2K 1.1K 21
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!
208K 17.4K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...