Dominik Mysterio One-Shots

By madomtomlinson

A plethora of different one-shots, written by me, about our "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio. Requests are welcome. More

Dominik • Self-Harm
Dominik • Autism Spectrum
Dominik • BDSM AU

Dominik • Little Space

513 4 0
By madomtomlinson

Alternate Title: hold me while you wait
Description: Dominik Mysterio slips into his little headspace.
Tags: Canon Compliant, Non-Sexual Age Play, Little Dominik, Caregiver Damian, Daddy Kink, Canon-Typical Violence, Mature Language

•••

He was slipping.

Dominik could feel his mind start to slow in a sluggish stream, and his body begin to feel heavy. The bright colors and loud noises throughout the arena are making him want to collapse onto the floor and sob for his Daddy. But he couldn't do that, not when he was in the middle of a match to defend his title as the North American NXT champion. He had to stay strong.

He clothelined his opponent, causing them to collapse onto the floor of the ring. Dominik took the opportunity he presented himself and immediately jumped on top of their firm body and pulled their leg against his chest. At the sound of the referee saying three, he threw himself off and scrambled to the edge of the ring. A strong and feminine grasp pulled him under the ropes and onto solid ground.

"Good job, Dom!" Rhea exclaimed, pulling Dominik into an embrace. "I'm so proud of you."

Dominik sent her a small smile before sinking into the hug, nuzzling his face between her neck and shoulders.

Rhea pulled back slightly at this. "Alright?" she asked.

Dom nodded dizzily. "Uh-huh," he mumbled.

Rhea frowned before beginning to walk them backstage. Dominik couldn't help but lean against the woman as they trekked to their dressing room. As soon as they got to their destination, Dominik pulled away from Rhea and collapsed onto the couch, snuggling into the nearest throw pillow.

"What's up with him?" Finn asked.

Rhea shrugged. "Don' know. He's been like this since he got out of the ring."

Finn looks at their youngest and sees that he's in the fetal position with his fingers oddly close to his mouth. It hits him then. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Rhea asks, concern rising in her tone.

Finn groans. "He's slipped into his little headspace."

Rhea freezes. "Fuck," she says, repeating Finn's earlier proclamation.

Rhea and Finn have never had to take care of a little Dominik before, and they rarely ever see him in this headspace. Dominik and Priest usually slip away and do whatever it is that they do. Sure, they will have movie nights and meals when Dominik is little but it's different. Priest has always been there. And he isn't here now.

"What do we do?" Rhea asks. "We should call Priest, right?"

Finn nods, picking up his phone from the nearby counter. "You good to watch him while I make the call? He's asleep now so he shouldn't be a trouble."

Rhea nods as she sits down by Dominik's feet, lifting them onto her lap. "I'll be fine." She smiles at Finn before a frown takes over. "I think," she amends.

Finn leaves the dressing room to make the call leaving Rhea and a sleeping Dominik. He doesn't stay asleep long though because nearly five minutes later, his eyes slowly open and start to examine his surroundings. He yawns before setting his eyes on Rhea.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she says. "Match wore you out?"

Dominik mumbles something incoherent, and then begins to sit up straighter. "Daddy?" he whispers.

Rhea bites her lip, nerves taking dominance over her usually composed nature. "Your Daddy isn't here," she states.

Tears immediately spring to life in Dominik's eyes. "But- But- Daddy!" he calls out with a wail.

Rhea's eyes widen, moving closer to try and console him. "Hey, hey. Shh. It's okay. Uncle Finn is on the phone with your Daddy right now. He'll probably meet us at the hotel, okay?"

That does nothing to settle Dominik's tears. "Daddy dijo que nunca me dejaría," he sobs out.

Rhea bites her lip. She may not be fluent in Spanish but she understands the general gist to what Dominik is saying: He feels abandoned. "No, no. Dom, it's going to be alright. You'll see your Daddy really soon."

"Priest is driving to the airport now. He'll get here before morning," Finn announces, walking back into the room. Upon seeing a crying Dominik, he halts. "What happened?"

Rhea sighs, rubbing her face out of anxiety. "He just wants Priest. Nothing we can do about that though."

Dominik sniffles. "Botella?" he asks, looking up at Finn with tearfilled eyes.

Finn tilts his head. "Bottle?" At Dominik's small nod, he smiles. "Of course. Do you have any with you?"

Dominik groans and kicks out his feet, hitting Rhea in the process. She grabs his foot and gives him the death stare. "No," she says, every once of the domineering woman dripping out of her tone. "You do not kick. Answer Uncle Finn, please."

Dominik lets out a whine. "Backpack," he murmurs, pointing over to where their personal items are. He looks back at Rhea. "Lo siento, Mami."

Finn goes to retrieve the backpack. Once reaching the item, he unzips it and moves around things until seeing a small bag at the bottom. Upon closer inspection, he sees that the desired object is there. He smiles triumphantly before facing his two teammates again. "I'm going to go to the cafeteria and fill this," he directs this towards Rhea.

She nods. Rhea turns back to Dominik when the door shuts and silence greets them. "Anything you need, love?" she asks, any remnants of her earlier scolding gone.

Dominik is about to shake his head but stops when he sees what's hanging out of his bag that Finn had left on the table before them. "Chupete," he says. "Paci."

Rhea sighs in relief at the English translation. She reaches over and takes the purple and black pacifier, the initials JD prominent at the center. Dominik opens his mouth and closes his eyes as his pacifier reaches its destination. Rhea can visibly see Dominik's muscles relax and breathing slow as he sucks.

Twenty minutes later, Finn comes back, holding a warm bottle with milk. "Sorry it took so long. Had to threaten the staff not to tell anyone," he explains.

Rhea chuckles. "You're all good. He fell back asleep anyway."

Finn smiles as he sees the boy lay in Rhea's arms, a pacifier between his lips.

"We should probably head to the hotel," Rhea whispers as to not wake the sleeping Mysterio. "Can't risk anyone seeing him like this. Priest will have our heads."

Finn flinches at that. "Yes, let's get going."

_____

"Dominik, it's time for bed," Finn says, agitated with the non-listening boy.

Dominik juts his lip, a pout. "I go to bed when Daddy gets here. Ninguna otra manera."

Finn scowls. "Your Daddy said to make sure that you're asleep before twelve; it's nearly that," he reminds. "Do you want him to be disappointed with you?"

Dominik frowns, shaking his head harshly. "Amo a mi Daddy," he says.

Finn pats the bed. "Then let's go to sleep. Once you wake up, he'll be here," he promises.

Dominik gets into the bed and snuggles next to Finn. "Promesa?" he asks.

Finn kisses the youngests forehead. "Promesa."

_____

"How was he? I had no idea he would slip. He usually holds off until I'm with him."

Daddy?

"It was no problem, mate." That was Rhea.

Dominik begins to open his eyes. He rolls over to face the other side of their hotel room to see Rhea and his Daddy standing close to each other, talking. He then looks down to see Finn snuggling him close, a barrier of protection.

"Daddy?" he whispers, attempting to sit up through the hard grasp of his uncle.

Priest whips his head around and immediately rushes to his boy, having no trouble taking him from Finn's strong grip. Dominik wraps his legs around his Daddy and snuggles into his chest, breathing in his comforting scent.

"Mi amor," Priest whispers into Dominik's hair. "Daddy esta aqui. I am here."

Dominik nods into his Daddy's chest. "Te extrano. Me dejó."

Priest sighs before pressing kisses atop his baby's head. "Never, mi amor. Never. I'll always come back for you. I'll always be here for you."

Dominik lifts his head and looks at his Daddy. "Para siempre?"

Priest smiles at the boy in his arms. "Para siempre," he confirms.

Forever.

fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 116 32
Have you searched countlessly for the right book? And when you think you've found one it's either incomplete? Cliffhanger? Not good enough? Well I'm...
862K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
12K 410 14
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒘𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔...
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!