Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1♡
2♡
3♡
4♡
5♡
6♡
7♡
8♡
9♡
10♡
12♡
13♡
14♡
15♡
16♡
17♡
18♡
19♡
20♡
21♡
22♡
23♡
24♡
25♡
26♡
27♡
28♡
29♡
30♡
31♡
32♡
33♡
34♡
35♡
36♡
37♡
38♡
39♡
40♡
41♡
42♡
43♡
44♡
45♡
46♡
47♡
48♡
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

11♡

3.6K 108 69
By ImDeluluAndi

《《Last Day Okinawa Trip Pt 2 (Last Part) 》》

1782 words (I got carried away.) 

....

....

....

It was silence when Y/n and Kei ended up going in a shop that just so happen to have to have the whole gang there as well. 

Y/n's side begone to sweat before looking over at Kei. Just by looking at her he knows what she means. Hide the Gifts. 

"Perfect timing your also here Aoki! Sit with us!" 

Chiyo says with a smile but Kei gives one back before bowing down slightly to apologize. 

"Sorry Darlings but I must go!" 

Kei then immediately rush out leaving with the shopping bags that has the girls presents in. Y/n sighed in relieve before innocently smiling at the others walking over to them. Although It was really obvious. Chiyo and the others was confused. 

"Bad luck I guess" 

Chiyo sighed in disappointment before Y/n awkwardly laughs sitting next to her. 

"Haha yeah Kei's just busy now that's all.. If he wasn't he really would've wanted to join us!" 

Saiki looks Y/n knowing she's lying seeing her very obviously trying to make things up. Although for some reason everyone fell for it except him. 

'They really are oblivious. Good Grief.' 

Everyone had shared the limited coffee flavored anmitsu to Saiki since he came last but now added with Y/n who had nothing she was looking at them about to eat. The others look at her with a smile.

"You can have some of mine Y/n!" Chiyo says and then the others came to offer there's too. When Y/n was about to say thank you and accept their offer a spoon was handed to her by Saiki who was across her at the big table. 

'Wow are you really willing to share?' 

Y/n says in her thoughts while Saiki just responded with 5 words with still a stoic expression as usual. 

'Take It or Leave It.' 

Y/n looks at him then the others before smiling cheekily. 

"You guys given him most your share so you guys keep what you have left and I'll share with his big one before Saiki eats it all!" 

The others laugh before nodding. Mera tried to get some back but was stopped. While Teruhashi was really trying to not look pissed. That the two were sharing. 

'THEY ARE EVEN SHARING THIS!? HOW IS SHE SO EASILY DOING THINGS THAT'S HARD FOR ME TO EVEN DO!?' 

'She's such a BITCH!?' 

Saiki looks towards Teruhashi looking at her with a bit different look like he was slightly glaring. Teruhashi doesn't realize It was a glare but she can tell to not mess with him smiling innocently. While Y/n begins to take a bite and her face was shock then turned into satisfaction.

"Mmmm It's good" 

Saiki also ate with satisfaction the others laughing at his unusual face every time he eats something sweet to his liking. 

The whole gang then enjoyed themselves talking chatting about their day. 

***

Meanwhile 

Kei was stuck in his car groaning in disappointment all alone.

"No fairrrr I wanted to be with N/n and the others!" 

He pouts to himself still having the presents close to him. He slick back his hair to fix it as it bounces back to it's rightful place becoming fluffy again before putting on glasses and grabbing his computer typing in the car. 

'Might as well be productive till Y/n comes back.' 

While Kei was typing his phone suddenly rang. He looks towards It and grabs It answering.

"Hello" 

"Your Transfer to Pk Academy is confirmed!" 

"Wait really Mom!?" 

"Mhm!" 

"Thank you!" 

"Of course son. You and N/n had always been close friends It's sad she had to move" 

"Yeah.." 

"I hope you guys continue getting along. I love you both!" 

Kei laughs at her words but know It's true since his Mom always take care of Y/n when she visits there home every time treating her like her own daughter. 

Both their families had been close. Also being business partners. 

After around 10-20 mins the gang finished up and was exiting the shop. Y/n looks to see Kei's car nearby she looks at the others waving.

"You guys go back to the hotel I need to do few more shopping!" 

"Alone?" 

Chiyo says worried and the guys as well looking at her with concern eyes. 

"Will come with you Y/n" 

Aren offers and Kaidou nodded in agreement to it. Everyone almost offering to go with her. She shakes her head furiously.

"No! I'm fine I'll be quick! And you guys know I can take care of myself" 

Y/n gives them a reassuring smile before waving off but was blocked by Saiki that was dragged by the others.

"Just so you have company!" 

Chiyo says smiling innocently and the others as well. 

"My Pal will have your back Y/n" 

"Saiki is not a bad quiet company" 

The others look at Y/n with a smile knowing that she can't reject she sighs before agreeing.

"Fine" 

Everyone then starts to leave. Leaving Y/n and Saiki alone finally, she looks at him and spoke.

"You can leave Saiki I know you didn't wanna stay and I know that you know Kei is waiting for me" 

Saiki doesn't say a thing and continued following Y/n towards Kei's car. The h/c haired look back behind her still seeing Saiki she looked stunned.

"Saiki go teleport somewhere or something as much I would love to have your company your one of the  ones I have to find a present for. It wouldn't be a present if you found out." 

'I'll know either way when you get the present. It's the same outcome.' 

"But isn't this a hassle for you? Wouldn't you prefer to go somewhere alone?"

'Hm yes but I am curious what your getting the others. Maybe I can even help.' 

Y/n looks up to Saiki before laughing at his words making him sigh deeply. 

'Good grief just because I like being alone most times doesn't mean I can't get curious at times too.'

"Oh really?"

'Really.' 

"Mhm whatever you say~" 

Y/n says teasingly before finally being in front of Kei's car. The white haired saw her and immediately unlocking the car doors so they can get in. He was a bit startled seeing someone other than Y/n he looks towards his best friend who got on the shotgun seat.

Noticing Kei's confused look, Y/n looks towards Saiki from the back where the shopping bags are. 

"Kei meet Saiki and Saiki meet Kei" 

Kei then remembered Y/n mention that name before looking back at Saiki with a smile.

"It's nice meeting you Saiki! I'm Aoki Kei" 

'Mm.'

That's all Saiki said making it awkward. Kei didn't bother to make more small talks and annoy him. Y/n looks at her best friend with a apologetic look. 

"His not much of a talker don't mind him." 

Kei nodded and just smiled before looking at Y/n.

"I see. N/n you need to buy me snack! I was starving here you know"

Y/n looks at Kei apologetically and looks around. 

"Lets find you a snack then continue"

"Mhm!"

Saiki in the back was holding in his emotions. Just staying quiet and expressionless.

*** 

After getting Kei a snack for his hard work the trio continued to shop. Right now they were looking for presents for Aren and Kaidou. While Y/n was busy looking around the two guys was behind her like bodyguards. 

"I don't know what to get Aren but Kaidou is kind of easy? something supernatural or something right" 

Y/n looks behind her tilting her head at the two. They were both taller than her so she looks like she talking to a wall. 

"Is your friend Kaidou into that?" 

"Yes! It's the guy with the bandage on his hand" 

Kei then remembers before laughing remembering his nonsense.

"His a pretty funny and cute kid" 

"Yeah but his a good friend either way" 

Suddenly Saiki walk away and point at a book. The two was confused but walk over to him and sees the word "Dark Reunion".

"That's perfect!" 

Y/n then buy it from the seller thanking her and smiling at the two. 

"Wow you two are gonna be useful. I thought It was just gonna be Kei but not bad Saiki!" 

Y/n looks at Saiki with a thankful smile before proceeding.

"Kei do you know what to buy a former gangster" 

"Hmm definitely something like a motorbike or something" 

Y/n deadpanned before thinking.

"Should I? but I think It's gonna be unfair for the others I don't know..." 

"Then just get him a part of a motorbike I don't know something like that should be fine" 

Kei says nonchalantly while Y/n sighs thinking hard before making a decision.

"I guess I'll find one when we go back home. Let's skip Aren now Hairo and Nendou" 

"This should be easy" 

***

The trio then continued looking around for presents before finally being done. Saiki was confused because they hadn't look a present for him. 

"I'm going now N/n I had fun! with you and Saiki!" 

Kei drops the two to the hotel before waving goodbye. Y/n waves back at Kei with a smile and bowing down slightly.

"Thank you again Kei!" 

Kei then finally drives away, Y/n looks at Saiki who was the one holding everything. Y/n was holding in her laugh at how funny he looks. 

"Thank you to you too Saiki don't worry I didn't forget you I just can't buy it so I'll buy it when we go back just like Aren's present" 

Saiki doesn't say anything but just gave a nod before going inside the hotel with Y/n following behind.

"Do you want help?" 

'No. It's fine.' 

"Oh okay..." 

Y/n says unsure before staring at Saiki the whole time as they walk to her dorms. When the two arrived at her dorm she was quiet before taking the shopping bags. 

"Thanks again Saiki!" 

'Mhm' 

Before Y/n could say a thing the dorm door bust open revealing the girls. Chiyo was startled seeing Saiki giving a smirk while Teruhashi was pissed inside as usual.

'HE EVEN DROPPED HER OFF TO THE DORMS!?'

Teruhashi's eyes twitched while smiling trying to not look mad as usual. While Mera was eyeing the shopping bags thinking it's food. 

"Uhh girls don't misunderstand I bought lots of stuff so Saiki just helped me-" 

"Mhm~" 

Chiyo says with a teasing smile making Y/n deadpanned. The e/c eyes looks towards Saiki speaking to him in her mind.

'Just go. Please!!' 

Y/n innocently smiles at Saiki but was begging in her head, he got the cue and left. He still hears Chiyo teasing to Y/n from afar making him smile a bit amused and chuckling a bit on the way back.

'Good Grief.'

-------------------------

How is this #2 in a ranking!?  It's shocking I've been laughing about it whole day lmao😭(I need help). I am grateful but I'm genuinely just stunned. Thank you for everyone who's reading this🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 753 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
11.7K 254 31
your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was going to change your live that much... you...
438 37 22
Just how many transfer students does P.K. Academy need?! They always bring trouble - and apparently this 'new' trouble has not only shown up to Kusu...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...