Piers Nivans x Reader Part 2...

By Shyerue

More

1. More Lies
2. Convince
3. Back In Shape
4. Suits
6. A Long Night
7. Departure
8. Long Read Ahead
9. Charming
A/N
10. Travel
11. Thinking Too Much
12. A New Face
13. One Step Closer
14. Wasting Time
15. Fast Work
16. Hit The Road Jack~~
17. Shock
18. I'm Coming Home~
19. Betrayal
20. New Beginning
! Information !
3. Book is Out !!!

5. The Search Begins

965 44 4
By Shyerue

A few days after the meeting ...

It is still dark outside when you wake up. Usually, you sleep like a baby, but when you see the blurry form of your boyfriend sitting up next to you, it dawns to you why you woke up.

You rub your eyes and sit up, too.

You bring your hands up to Piers' shoulders, rubbing them lightly.

"What's wrong ?" you asks sleepily.

"Don't know...you were gone...I woke up..." He stutters, trying to explain himself.

Your eyes open a bit more.

"I was gone ?"

"Yeah...I don't know what's wrong with me..." The sniper sighs.

You sit up a bit more, straddling his lap, hugging his head to your chest.

"I'm here....With you..." You reassure him, kissing his head lovingly.

He wraps his arms around your waist, hugging you even closer to him.

You stroke the back of his head lightly, knowing he likes it and he will relax further.

You lay down again, this time with Piers' head on your chest. He listens to your heartbeat and inhales your scent like he is making sure this isn't another dream.

Your hand glides through his hair, getting rid of a few tiny knots on the way.

As soon as you hear the rhythmic breathing of your sniper, you fall asleep again.

When you phone rings, it is already like forenoon. You groan and open your eyes.

The man on your chest is still sound asleep. You smile and reach for your phone.

"Yeah ?" You ask groggily.

"Yo, Sis. Get over to the bureau. The PC's and everything is here."

"I'm on it...Give me a bit time..." And with that you end the call.

You throw your phone back on the bedside table. Carefully, your hands glide under Piers' head, lifting it off and placing it on the pillows.

You slide off the bed. When you do so, your boyfriend stirrs a bit, but doesn't bother to wake up. You grin. It is rare that Piers gets the sleep he wants, and it is cute to see him sleep.

The light snoring and sometimes he unconciously wrinkles his nose in his sleep.

You lean down to give him a kiss in his cheek, and set off for a morning shower.

The water running down your body wakes you up like almost nothing else can.

You dry off your body, put on some clothes and do a bun with your hair.

Mariella gave you the advise to do that. "It helps to reduce split ends." to quote her.

Walking out of the bathroom, you see Piers still asleep, splayed out all over your bed, face into your pillow.

You smile at the scene and grab a conveniently placed paper to write down a note for him.

Placing it on the bedside table, you grab your phone and walk to the bureau.

On the hallway, Chris catches up to you.

"Hey, oon your way to the bureau ?" He asks.

"Yeah...I want to see what they did there.." You smile.

Chris also smiles, knowing you trust people, but you still want to see the result.

He looks around, then asks "Where is Piers ?"

"Oh...I think he is still asleep." The corners of your mouth twitch a bit at the thought.

"Piers Nivans ? Asleep ? After you climbed out of the bed and took a shower ?" Your Captain says doubtfully.

"Yes, Piers Nivans. Asleep. After I climbed out of the bed and took a shower. I could have woken him up, but I wanted him to get some sleep. It is rare that he can sleep as long as he wants to."

"I see."

You arrive at the door, which Chris opens and lets you enter first.

You walk past him with a grin on your face "Gentleman."

He chuckles and follows you.

The room is filled with 3 PCs. The huge windows allow the daylight to enlighten the room.

"Perfect." Chris says.

You hum approvingly "It is indeed. I'll tell my brother. I think we can start right away.

You ask Chris to turn on the PCs while you go and get your brother.

You walk outside again. Of course you could have phoned him, but did you really expect him to pick up ? No.

And that is why you save the call and search for him from the beginning.

You search in his room first. No sign of him.

Next is the cafeteria. Nope.

The next best thing you know is the training ground. There he is.

"Hey !" You wave to him. Your brother looks up and smiles at you.

"What's up ?" He asks.

"We can start our research.." You inform him. Immediately, he jumps up, stands straight and motions for you to show him where to go.

You are surprised by his eagerness, but considering that he wants answers, too, you begin to understand him.

Walking back to the bureau, you open the door for him. He storms inside and plungs down into a chair.

You follow him inside, but the wind is knocked out of you when Piers hugs all the air out of you.

You gasp for air "Piers...It's nice to see you, too, but....I can't breath..."

As soon as the words left your mouth, he lets go of you, still holding you close.

"I thought you were gone, for real this time..." The sniper explains, burying his face into your neck, inhaling your scent again.

"I'm so sorry. But I left a note...didn't you see it ?"

"I didn't..." He sighs.

"Sorry...But you looked so relaxed while sleeping. And I wanted you to get some sleep an-"

"It's okay...." Piers whispers.

"Thank god you came back, (y/n). He was going to send a track team after you.." Chris sighs.

"Piers..." you sigh.

The lieutenant pulls away from the embrace.

"It's okay it's okay...next time I'll search for a note first, okay ?" He asks rhetorically, finally smiling again.

You nod.

Your brother interrupts you "Maybe we want to start then ?"

"Of course." Piers says, pulling you to a chair, making you sit in his lap. You blush.

You are still not quite affectionate in public, especially around your brother.

But he doesn't seem to mind since he is typing furiously. And the thumb of Piers' hand drawing little circles on the small of your back making you relax.

But now the hard part follows. It's gonna be a long night.

~~~

Finally I managed to write another chapter...xD

Since I'm at home sick, I finally got a bit of time..hehe xD

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter :)

We also have a DeviantArt account, but only the english things will be posted there :)

Name there : Shyerue

This series here will still be Wattpad exclusive °3°

See ya \(^o^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...