This Feeling

By Urban_Elle

As a beauty entrepreneur and public figure, Nicole knows how important it is to look good on the outside. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

249 19 5
By Urban_Elle

"Baby, you the one
Not the two or the three, or the four, not the five
Or the four or the three or the two, you the one
Who was there when you needed 'em most?
Who was there when you needed 'em close? I was there
Baby, you can call me when you need me, I'm there
Baby, you can call me when your vision not clear, yeah
Baby, you can talk whenever you need it, I care, yeah, yeah (Whenever you need it, I care, yeah, yeah)."
Hunxho "U The 1"

Nicole

"He's about to freak the f*ck out." I giggled, looking out the window as we got closer to Hard Rock stadium.

I landed in Miami around 9 this morning. I stayed in New York with Marc for a week and a half before he insisted that I leave so I could get back on the road.

He's getting the help he needs. Being reunited with his sister has definitely lifted his spirits. Marc isn't speaking to his father, but he's been allowing him to come see him.

Luckily for me, the middle seat in my row was empty so I didn't have to worry about bumping anybody's arm as I slept during the three hour flight. As soon as I got to the house the crew rented, I got into bed and didn't get up until around 3.

The doors at the festival opened up at 4, but we planned on getting there around 7 since Dewayne's first artist's set didn't start until 7:30.

"You do look fine as f*ck if I say so myself." Tucson winked. I rolled my eyes.

"When are y'all going to admit that I was right when I said this n*gga wasn't gay?" Tae asked.

"Anyway, I just love how this color is making me feel like a whole new person."

"Nah, Tae did that. I love everything about your hair. We need to record Dewayne's reaction when he sees you." Eva commented.

I'm always changing my hair and experimenting with colors, but surprisingly I've never done this shade of red before. I've only done burgundy. I'm loving it and I know Dewayne is going to love it too.

"We're here." Choyce squealed.

When we got out of the van, there were three golf carts waiting to transport us. I was thankful because walking around Rolling Loud can be a pain in the *ss.

I saw Ice performing as we got closer to the stage. I knew Dewayne would be near the stage, so we stayed away from that area.

I could see that he was dripped out, looking so handsome as he vibed to the music. I just wanted to jump his bones. We went backstage near the tents and the crew created a kind of baracade around me.

"Is that Nicole?" I looked up from my phone to Toosii and his adorable little family.

"Oh my God! Is that little Toosii?" I gushed seeing Ezrah in his mother's arms. "Hi Samaria."

"What's up girl?"

"Nothing much. You look good."

"Thank you. That red looks bomb on you."

"Thank you boo."

"I guess it's just f*ck me." Toosii mean mugged me.

"Hey Toosii. My bad, I had to let wifey know that she was stunting on these h*es and baby boy is just so cute."

"And he's walking now."

"You're lying." I looked at her in shock.

"Watch this." She put him down. His face just lit up as he tapped his foot on the floor. "You want to give Nicole a hug?" I crouched down and ushered him over.

As he laughed, I watched him take a few wobbly steps before he ran over.

"He is just the cutest and growing up so fast. He might be making room for another one."

"No no no. Don't be giving him any ideas." Samaria laughed.

"We waiting on y'all to drop a baby before we think about working on baby number two." Toosii laughed.

"You might be waiting for a while. I love kids, but the TikToks I've seen of women and how much they changed throughout their pregnancy scare me. I remember how wide my nose got when I gained weight. Just imagine how it would be when I'm pregnant. You were truly lucky Sam."

"I know and I snapped back quick. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Fingers crossed."

"I'm about to go on. Wish me luck."

"Good luck baby." Samaria kissed him.

"Go do your thing rockstar."

"This is for you Ezrah."

"5'5" with brown eyes." I sang along.

"With your 5' *ss." Tae laughed.

"Point of correction, 5'1"."

"It's the dad belly for me." Samaria remarked.

"Sam, don't do your man like that."

"If he can call me a chicken head, everything is free game."

"Y'all are a whole mess." My phone started vibrating in my hand.

"Hello?"

"Baby, where you at?"

"I'm at Rolling Loud. What do you mean?"

"Nicole, stop playing."

"You're just going to have to find me. Love you!" I kissed him the phone before ending the call.

"He's going to beat your *ss." Tucson chuckled.

"He'll be alright." I looked up to see my boo walking down the steps. I watched him look around before he stood in one position, trying to find me in the crowd.

I smiled and made my way over to him. I tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey Deway." He turned around and couldn't help me grin as he ran his hand down his face.

"What's up Nic Nic?" I jumped into his arms. "You know you play too much right?"

"It's nice to be chased sometimes."

"You look beautiful. You know what you're doing with this red hair."

"You like it?"

"I do. It's sexy as hell. I want to eat you like a hot Cheeto."

"You are a trip. Wait, did you change your cologne?"

"Nah, why?"

"It smells weird."

"Your nose might be acting up."

"Maybe."

After Toosii's performance, we hung out watching other artists until Nardo's set at 9. He used to be real awkward on stage, but he has definitely improved his stage presence. I had to do a little turn up when he presented my song, Baby WYD.

"You're lucky your artists all performed in one day."

"Yeah. Is there anybody you trying to see tomorrow or Sunday?"

"I do want to see Don Toliver on Sunday and maybe Cench."

"Central Cee?" He scrunched up his face.

"The one and only. Why you making that face?"

"Nothing. I just don't see the hype."

"This is why I need to see him performing in the UK because the fans over there get it. He is fire."

"Aye, if you like it, I love it."

"Are you going to check out anymore artists?"

"Probably 21 and A$AP."

"Okay." We were heading towards the exit and I saw the van waiting for us.

"Yo, we're trying to go to Wynwood. Y'all down?"

"We actually have plans, but we'll see if we can catch up with y'all later."

"Okay, have fun."

"Where are we going?"

"A spot where you can get your grub on. Come on." Dewayne led me to an Escalade and opened the passenger door for me. We drove for about 40 minutes until we reached this lot that had different food trucks. "You said you wanted to try birria tacos and I heard Tacos 19 the best in town."

"It smells really good."

"Can I get the three birria tacos with a Sprite?"

"I also want the birria tacos. But can I get a chicken quesadilla and an asada burrito? Oh, with a Coke."

"Coming right up."

"I see them period cravings are really f*cking with you."

"I wish. It's three weeks late and I'm tired of waiting."

"It'll come and be over with soon."

"I got a hypothetical question."

"Shoot."

"If you come to find out your parents are not biologically related to you, would you leave it alone and continue the way y'all were living or start finding a way to reconnect with your birth patents?"

"Who are we talking about?"

"Nobody. It's hypothetical."

"I mean, I would be curious so I might look for my birth parents but I would still consider the parents I grew up with as my real parents."

"Even if they kidnapped you?"

"Now that's completely different. If you legally adopted me or saved me from a situation, I wouldn't have an issue with that. If I found out you kidnapped me, it would definitely change the way I look at you."

"That makes sense."

"I know you were actually talking about somebody. Who is it?"

"No I wasn't. It was just a TikTok I saw."

"If you say so."

Something in my gut tells me that there's actually something being hidden from me and next week I'm going to find out the truth.

Everything I ate was bussin'. I had to unbutton my pants to make room for everything. My bed was calling my name.

"I'm going to tinkle before we head out."

"This is like the fifth time today. You sure you're not pregnant?"

"What?"

"The change in smell, crazy eating habits, and frequent urination are perfect signs that there is a baby growing inside of you."

"There's no way I'm pregnant."

"I'm just messing with you. Make sure you wash your hands." I rolled my eyes.

He might be right.

Even though this isn't the first time my period is late, something seems off. I usually just get gassy around that time. With all these new symptoms, my body could be telling me something.

"Cause I'm dangerously in love with you. I'll never leave." I belted out as the radio blasted.

"I remember you used to hate this song."

"I know. I really don't know why I did. Hearing her sing it on tour made me start liking it."

"Before I forget, I copped the perfume for you."

"You're lying."

"I'm not. Just remind me to give it to you. It's in my duffle bag."

"You're the best. Hold on, can we stop at CVS real quick?" It was further down the street, but I could clearly see the 24 hour sign lit up.

"Yeah. What do you need?"

"I want to get some of those Danish cookies."

"Really Nic?"

"I can never find them back home and that's what I'm craving."

"Okay."

A couple of minutes later, he was parked right up front. I saw him about to unfasten his seatbelt and stopped him.

"You don't need to come in with me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be real quick."

"Okay. Oh, buy two boxes." I nodded and hopped out of the car.

Before grabbing the cookies, I went to the section that had the Clear Blue pregnancy tests. I grabbed one box.

What if it's a false positive? Let me just get three.

I made sure to hide the tests in my bag before heading back outside to the car.

"I need to pee so bad." I mumbled, doing a small stomp as I turned around in a circle. Dewayne chuckled, shaking his head as he unlocked the door.

"Go ahead." He pushed the door open.

"Thank you love!" I sped walked to our room and rushed into the bathroom. I should use this opportunity to take those pregnancy tests.

I made sure to lock the door. I squeezed my thighs together as I opened the boxes. I followed the directions and placed the sticks on a paper towel.

"So, I called Marc today to check up on him." Dewayne spoke.

"Really?"

"Why you say it like that?"

"I mean, I know y'all are cool but not like on the level of calling each other."

"I know how much he means to you and I respect that. I never had a problem with him when we were kids. I was just a little jealous of y'all friendship."

"Aww, that's so cute. Thank you."

"Whatever."

"I spoke to him earlier before leaving here. He's been taking everything one day at a time, especially with his father."

"I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to repair their relationship, but it's better late than never."

"That's true."

"Bae?"

"Yeah?" I turned towards the door as I heard him jiggle the door knob.

"You okay? You locked the door."

"Yeah. I just need a minute." I'm really trying not to look at the results until it's exactly two minutes.

"You know I don't care if you go out a bush down there right

"Trust me, I know." Here goes nothing. The first stick
had a solid horizontal line, but a faint vertical line. The other two each had two bold lines.

"Oh my God." I slowly opened up the door. I covered my face as Dewayne came in shirtless with a face of confusion. I pointed at the tests and waited for his reaction.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm pregnant." A huge smile creeped onto his face. He picked me up and spun around.

"I take it that you're happy."

"Of course I am. Did you think I would be upset?"

"No." I wiped my eyes as I tried to keep my emotions in check. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited to become a mother. I'm just a little concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"I was drinking three weeks ago."

"I'm sure it's not going to affect the baby. It was just a glass, right?"

"Yeah, of champagne."

"Don't trip. I can't believe my baby is having our baby."

"I know you joked about it, but you couldn't wait to knock me up."

"There's nobody I would rather create a family with. I love you."

"I love you too. Can we keep it to ourselves for a while?"

"Of course. Whenever you feel comfortable to share the news."

"Thank you."

"I can't believe my son is growing inside of you." He held my waist.

"Son? No sir. This is going to be a beautiful baby girl. If we have a son, he's probably going to be a troublemaker like you were and really jealous."

"Aye, I've improved. I haven't put a cap in anybody's *ss since we've been together."

"Right. It doesn't matter to me that the sex of our baby is. As long as the baby's healthy, I'm happy."

"Me too. Who knows? We might have twins, a boy and a girl." I gave him the side eye as I took off my clothes. He must have lost his mind.

I caught him staring long and hard as I prepped the bath water.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm imagining how much sexier you're going to get. Your jugs are going to be filled with milk, thighs are going to get thicker, and that *ss is going to get fatter."

"Let me find out you have a fetish for pregnant women."

"Only you." He kissed me. "Damn, I was planning on giving it to you good tonight."

"You still can. We just have to take it nice and slow." I ran my fingers across his bare chest.

This pregnancy is surely off to a great start.

Dewayne ended up having to carry me to the bed after we were done. He put one of his T-shirts on me and make sure I was comfortable. I was going in and out of sleep until Dewayne opened up one of the cookie tins and turned on Hulu.

It was three in the morning, but we didn't care because A Murder at the End of the World had us hooked.

"Shake that *ss for Drake, now, shake that *ss for me." We heard Tae sing. I looked at Dewayne, giggling as he shook his head.

"What y'all doing up in here?" Tae asked, barging into our room.

"What does it look like?"

"Mhmmm. I bet y'all naked under them sheets." Everybody else followed into our room.

"Anyway, how was Brick?"

"Girl, they weren't lying when they said that's where the hood n*ggas hang out." Tucson said.

"I can't with you. Did y'all have fun though?"

"Yeah, the DJ did his thing and the drinks were popping. It was hot as h*ll up in there."

"You should have seen what happened when we were leaving." Eva stated. From the corner of my eye, I saw Karin put her head down.

"What happened?"

"So, I was walking behind Karin as we were walking towards the exit. This guy who was sitting at one of the tables to the right of us grabbed her arm. When she turned, the dude pointed at his friend next to him. Karin's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets and she literally sprinted away."

"I did not. I was just not trying to give him any attention. He was also a little intimidating since he was kind of large. Now, I'm not saying all bigger guys are scary because Dennis was a big guy when we first met."

"Not you comparing him with Dennis." I gasped.

"She really said f*ck her baby daddy."

"Other than that, the night was cool. You better come to the Shrine tomorrow night."

"I will. You know I love me some afrobeats."

"Perioddd. It's a vibe all the time."

"Y'all should freshen up and get some rest. Let me go get my apple juice."

"About that...I kind of drank it."

"Why would you do that Tucson?" I whined, sitting back on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I was really thirsty."

"I can go get you some more." Dewayne offered.

"No, it's okay."

"I don't mind."

"Baby, you don't have to do that. It's not that serious. Thank you for offering though love."

"You know I got you." I kissed him.

"The way y'all keep oppressing me with this love sh*t. Wait until my man gets better. We are going to be stunting on y'all." Tucson stated.

"That man not even claiming you." Tae got a dirty look from Tucson.

"I miss my man." Choyce sighed.

"I know he's dreading the end of this trip. That break was the best time of his life."

"Shut up!" She threw a pillow at Tae who ran out of the room.

"We'll leave y'all alone. See you guys later."

"Good night!"I laid back down and yawned.

"You ready to sleep?"

"What about the show?"

"It'll still be here. Get some rest." He tucked me under the covers and shut off the lights.

"Promise you won't watch it without me." I mumbled, feeling my eyes get heavy.

"I promise. I love you Nic." Dewayne kissed my forehead as he held me in his arms.

"I love you too Deway."

*Vote and comment. Thank you 🙏 for reading 📖!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
2.2K 121 21
π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’†... π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Œπ’†π’š 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
55K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!