Forced Addiction (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Medical Registered Trauma Doctor, Kaia Blanc is well known in her field, paid well, desired among many hospit... More

๐Ÿฉถ
Once in a Lifetime
Phone Call
Nothing to Lose
Brats & Margaritas
What I Want
Asshole
Rich Girl Struggles
Drama
New Orleans
Warning
Pick Your Poison
Tainted
Haze
Feelings
Introduction
Mush
Petty
Frustration
Win x Lose
Things to Do
Overreacting
Nine?
Melt
Drunk
Carried Away
Bathing Suit
Nerves
Treatment
Recieve
Skene's Gland
Like you
Sydney
Validation
Uncertain
Jumping Ahead
Epilogue

Sunscreen Issues

8.5K 286 42
By Dreamy627

Zion Morozov

She kissed me, firm, desperate, her hips slightly rotating on me and I sighed, her being on me giving me such an intense sense of satisfaction already.

I held her hips, moving her lower so she didn't sit so high and she gasped as I placed her perfectly onto my groin, her legs hooking around me again.

I had to go shallower so she could feel secure in her movements.

She moaned when I helped her move her hips, her arms hooked around my neck as she hugged me.

"When you say sensitive, what does that exactly mean?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Meaning I'm close already." She gasped.

I grew lightheaded with the concept.

"Making my job too easy." I heaved as she ground harder onto me.

She chuckled, stopping.

"What was that for?"

"Making your job harder." She told me.

"Mmm you're gonna try to fuck with me aren't you?"

"It's not as fun if I make it easy."

I sighed as one of her hands held one side of my neck, her mouth on the other side as she began sucking a hickey on my throat.

I sighed, shutting my eyes to just enjoy this.

She stopped, looking at it. She smiled.

"I'm coloring in your tattoos." She told me.

"Oh yeah? Is that what's happening?"

"Mmhm." She wiped it off, sucking on another spot.

This was a repeated process across both sides of my neck.

"Are you not tired of this?"

"Nope. I have really good mouth muscles." She pulled back, smirking at me.

"Don't be a tease." I scowled.

"As you say, you'll find out eventually. It'll all happen eventually." She said.

"Ahh." I nodded and she held on to my shoulders as she fell back slowly, lying her head in the water, letting my shoulders so as she just floated, her lower body still clung to me.

She then let me go completely, just floating on top of the water.

I got out, knowing she couldn't hear since her eyes were underwater.

I got myself a glass of bourbon.

I sat on one of the tanning chairs and just watched her.

I felt my pocket buzz and it was Alec.

"Yes?"

"We caught three men, in masks trying to steal your weapon shipment. There in the warehouse but they're from some little street gang that found out about us I guess." He said.

I laughed.

"Okay. Keep them there, I'll have Kaia deal with them later." I sighed.

"Alright." He hung up.

"Me?" Kaia looked at me.

"Mmhm."

"What about me?"

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Liar. But I don't care enough to ask I'm having a good day." She came out of the pool, water dripping from her body.

Then she pressed her hands on her tits to I guess get the water from the padding but it was quite a sight.

She walked toward me, touching my neck.

"Is it bad?"

"Unprofessional? Yes. Super bad? Not really." She shrugged.

I hummed and she looked downward.

"Jesus. You're delusional." She just stared.

I laughed.

"You say that a lot."

"I mean it. I mean your hot but that's too much." She walked past me.

"Grab a sunscreen. You need more." I said and she frowned.

"You're a ghost."

"So are you! But you're not wearing it."

"I'm not the one laced in little freckles that need to be protected."

She rolled her eyes as she dried herself with a towel I brought out.

"You have attitude problems."

"Don't act like I'm the only one with issues." She glared.

"Drop the attitude, Kaia. I get it's irritating but you need to wear it."

"What're you gonna do about it? We both know you're keen on being so gentle with me." She challenged and I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit taken aback.

I bit back a remark.

"Exactly." She put the sunscreen on her arms, her shoulders.

I watched as she lathered it on her body completely.

"Can you do my back?" She handed me the bottle already knowing I'm not gonna say no.

I stood, putting it on her back.

I closed the lid, making sure I didn't miss anything before I grabbed her hair in my hand, tugging her back, my other hand around her throat.

"Don't get all bratty on me now, Kaia. I've treated you like a princess all day long and this is how you want to treat me? I've done nothing but take care of you. I think you're gonna need a punishment." I whispered and she whined.

"I'm gonna let you go. I'm gonna sit down, I expect you over my lap without another word. You talk back, then I'm gonna tie you to my bed and make you wait with a vibrator on your little cunt as I go to a work meeting tonight." I said and she gasped as I tugged harder.

"Alright?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Ah-ah. I don't wanna hear that." I said and I let her go, sitting in a chair rather than lying on the tanning recliner one.

I looked at her and she frowned.

"You have three seconds." I counted to three in my language.

She immediately started walking to me when I said two.

She gently laid herself over my lap.

"You were running your mouth earlier. Come on, where'd all of that confidence go?" I gripped the skin of her ass in my hand. It was easy since the bathing suit exposed most of it.

She didn't respond.

I smiled.

"Count. In French. To 8. I want to hear sir when you address me as well as an apology after."

"Okay."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir." She said and I hummed.

I hit her left cheek, she jumped, shocked.

"Un." She murmured.

"Louder."

I hit again on the right, harder.

She gasped, licking one of her legs up.

"Deux." She said louder.

Another on her left. Hard. I did it hard and she moaned following that with a squeal.

"Trois." She cried.

Another on her right.

"Quatre." She sniffed.

"Half way there, you're going very good."

Another on her left.

"Cinq."

Another on left.

"Six."

Right.

"Sept."

Left.

"Huit!" She whined and went limp when I was done.

I sat back, looking at her being over my lap, my hand caressing over her ass.

I didn't feel bad. I felt satisfied. I was beginning the process of teaching her.

Teaching her that although I won't say no, I still had the control.

That although I'm soft to her, I won't tolerate bullshit.

I know it did hurt worse since the sunscreen was on my hands and her ass.

But that's why I didn't hit harder.

She just laid there, sniffling and silently crying.

I rubbed her back, looking at her ass. It was decently red stained. The marks weren't leaving anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.6K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
507K 11.2K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
3.6K 183 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
11.2K 471 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...