š–š€šš“š„šƒ šš˜ š€š š€šš†...

By User123_lala

š‘¾š‘Øš‘µš‘»š‘¬š‘« š‘©š’€ š‘Øš‘µ š‘Øš‘µš‘®š‘¬š‘³ š“š‡š„šŽ šš€š‘šŠš„š‘ doesn't open up to anyone. He doesn't like to speak o... More

š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§ & šššžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ
š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š  š’‰š’†š’“ | ā˜†
š¬š„šžšžš©šØšÆšžš« | ā˜†

š¦š¢šœš¤šžš²? | ā˜†

1.3K 39 76
By User123_lala

Chapter One | Both POVs

↳ ❝Mickey?❞ | ♤

✧. ┊ "She's My Collar" by Gorillaz ft. Kali Uchis

I played with the multicolored rigid cube as I sat on my bed.  My Marvel coloring books were spread out on my blue comforter. It was quite cold so I put on my fuzzy socks. I hummed the melody to the song that played on my speaker.

My birthday is coming soon and I'm very excited. I want a Marvel-themed party. But not many people are coming. Just my sister, my brother, and my stuffies. I bought them birthday hats and fancy clothes to wear. It's always like that. But I don't mind. More cake for me. I love sweets.

I don't really have friends. But it's okay. Val said that it's okay not to have friends. That one day I'll find my forever friend.

Valerie—my sister—was getting ready to go to the store. I wanted to come with her to get snacks so I waited patiently on my bed. My older brother Ryan was at work. I'm the youngest of my siblings. I'm 18 and my sister is 20 and my brother is 22.

I had on my brown overalls with a beige 'be kind' shirt and my black Converse sat on the floor beside my bed. My tote bag was laying on my bed with my camera and my headphones with my coloring book and coloring pencils.

I also carry my notepad to communicate with people if I have to. I'm not good at talking to people. I barely talk to my sister and brother. People say that I'm autistic or a mute but I really don't know what's wrong with me. I just get my words out sometimes.

People call me weird for liking kid shows or coloring or playing with my stuffies. I just find comfort in that kind of stuff. I research stuff like that and there's something like that called MDLB. I don't know what's really wrong with me but I don't think I can help it.

My sister walked into my room. "Are you ready, Theodore?" I nodded and slid off my bed. I'm not that tall. I'm about 5'5. So I'm not tall but not that short either. But compared to my brother I'm short. I sat on the floor and tried putting my shoe on.

"Dory, can you pick up your colors please?" She's been calling me Dory since I was little. Probably because I love Finding Nemo and Finding Dory.

I huffed and stomped my foot trying to put my foot in my shoes. I whined as I held up my shoe to her asking her for help. "Say 'help'. Can you say help, Dory?" I opened my mouth making the 'h' sound but my throat burned and clogged up. That always happens.

"It's okay, buddy." She opened my shoes and helped me put my feet in. She grabbed my hands helping me stand up.

"Y'know Ryan isn't here so he can't carry you when you get tired. Are you sure you want to come?" I nodded, making my hair fall. I have some little colorful clips in that I really like. They look pretty and colorful. She nodded and grabbed my beanie and put it in my head sadly. It covered my clip. and gave me my jacket.

I grabbed my tote bag and grabbed my sister's hand as we walked out of the house down the sidewalk. The store was not too far away and I like to walk. As we walked down the street, we passed by the park and I saw two butterflies on one of the flower bushes.

I tugged my sister's hand and she stopped and asked me what was wrong. I pointed at the butterflies and she smiled and nodded. I took out my camera and zoomed in and snapped a couple of pictures. I grabbed my sister's hand and we continued to walk.

It was fall time and it was beautiful outside. The red and orange leaves flew in the breeze. My hand was in my pocket keeping warm. I looked down and jumped over the cracks on the floor. I hummed the melody stuck in my head as we walked to the store.

Once we arrived at the store the warm cozy feeling washed over me. Valerie grabbed the trolley and I held it and pointed at myself. "You want to push it, Dory?" I nodded and smiled. She handed over the trolley and I pushed it around the isles.

She was in the meat section and I turned around and went to the snack aisle. I picked out some fruit snacks and Cheez-Its. I grabbed some cereal and gasped when I saw some hot cocoa. I grabbed a packet of 24 and put it in the basket. I heard Val call out for me so I pushed the cart towards her.

I handed her the trolley and I threw my leg over it hopping onto the basket. She laughed and pushed the trolley. I grabbed the stuff from the shelves as she stopped next to them.

She leaves the cart next to the women's restroom and bends down to look at me. "I'm going to the bathroom, okay? I'll be back. Here you can watch something while I go okay?" She hands me the iPad and I sit and watch the Civil War on Disney Plus.

I got nervous when other people started passing the trolley. But I ignore it, not making eye contact with anyone. I felt someone walk up to the trolley but I kept my head down once I felt my bottom lip trembling.

"Hey! Boy. Are you here alone?" The old man said. I shake in fear and shake my head. My eyes welled and I bit my lip stopping myself from sobbing.

"Huh? You deaf boy?" I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks. I heard Valerie's uggs hitting the ground.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from him you fucking creep!" She yelled, shoving him back. She grabbed my head and I wrapped my arms around her, wiping my tears. The man scoffed and walked away from us.

"Let's get out of here."

Time Skip

I wanted to go to the park so Val took me. I smiled and giggled as I took her hand and dragged her around with me. It was mostly empty except for some couples walking around, so I got to play without being embarrassed. I was swinging on the swings with Val next to me.

She pushed me on the swing making me giggle when I went high up. She laughed, helping me slow down. I pointed to the swing next to me making her sit down.

"Whoever could swing the highest gets ice cream tonight." I gasped and nodded.

"3...2...1. Go!" I swing my leg making myself go higher than her and stick my tongue when I see her below me.

"You win. You're such a loser, Dory." I mocked her mouthing the words making her laugh and rolled her eyes.

We sat on the swing slightly swaying. She was smiling at her phone, making me tap her shoulder and pointing at her phone. "Oh, it's just my friend. Mickey."

Mickey?

I've never heard of him. She's never told us about him. I wonder if they're dating. "Best friend, actually." She said smiling.

I nodded and continued to swing a little longer before it was time to go home.

On the walk home, Val bought me two tubs of ice cream. Cookie dough and cookies n cream. My two favorites. Anthony always eats my ice cream but not this time. We bought him his own.

We walked back home so I could get some of my classes down. I do online college courses because I can't be in school. I hate it. I've been doing it online ever since 6th grade. I always got bullied by students and teachers wouldn't understand me.

Once we got home I sat on the floor, took my shoes off and set them by the shoe rack. It was lunchtime so Val was in the kitchen making lunch. I helped her put away the food and stuff before going upstairs and getting some work done.

School wasn't hard for me but it wasn't the smoothest route. But my brother and sister went to college but dropped out when my parents left us. They weren't the best parents. But they tried. They couldn't afford to pay bills and stuff but my dad always thought I was weird. He was a meanie.

I take out my notebook and my pretty highlighters and start taking notes. I don't have the best handwriting but it's okay.

I wrote down my notes and completed some Google slides before Val called me down for lunch. I grabbed my slippers and grabbed my teddy. He's the favorite but don't tell the others they would be upset. I got him when I was little so I've had him longer.

We headed downstairs for lunch and my mouth watered once I saw the plate of a cheeseburger and homemade potato fries on the side. My favorite cup is filled with Sprite and some ketchup on the side. I don't like mixing my fries with the ketchup. I dipped them one by one. I sat on the stool and smiled and rubbed my hands together.

I quickly prayed for my food and then took a bite of my cheeseburger.

I don't like veggies. Nasty. But Val says I have to eat them but I really don't. I just give them to my stuffies. Or throw them away. Don't tell her I'll get in trouble. Ryan does it too! It's every man for themselves.

"Don't eat too fast, you'll get a tummy ache." She said sternly. I nodded munching on my fries. After lunch, I get to watch tv until Ryan comes home. Then I have to take a bath.

I ate up all my lunch and I also fed my teddy Mr.Brown some fries. I grabbed Mr.Brown and we sat on the couch as I put on my favorite movie. Tangled. I also really love the princess and frogs.

I grabbed some of my snacks and my water and watched the movie. I heard Val's phone ring and she rushed to get it, picking it up and smiling. She went upstairs talking to her phone.

I continued watching my movies until it was over and then watched Spider-Man Homecoming. I rubbed my eyes and yawned during the movie. It's getting late and tomorrow Val and Ryan are going to help me pick out some decorations.

The door knob jiggled and I gasped getting up and taking Ryan's food out of the microwave. He walked in and smiled. Val came downstairs and smiled, opening her arms, letting Ryan wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her head. "Hello, sunshine."

I wrapped my arms around his torso looking up at him smiling. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Hey, Dory."

I grabbed his plate and gave it to him and he kissed the top of my head and thanked me, kissing Val's head as we sat at the table.

Val was smiling at her phone and hugged one of her knees. "Should I be concerned?" Ryan smirked, making Val roll her eyes.

"It's just my friend, who is coming over soon. So do not embarrass me." Ryan mocked her, twirling his hair, making me giggle.

"Dory, go bathe, then you can have your ice cream." I nodded and rushed upstairs picking out my pajamas and going to the bathroom.

I plug in the drain and run the warm water. I put my soap in there to make bubbles and my duckies. I undressed my clothes and slid into the bath. I sigh as the warm water kisses my skin. I giggled and played with the bubbles making a bubble beard. I washed up and played with my duckies.

"H-Hello, Mr. Quakers. H-How are you today?" Mr. Biscuit said. He's from England.

"I'm doing w-well, Mr. Biscuit. S-Say, do you know w-where Mrs. Biscuit is? I-I can't seem to find my wife." Mrs. Biscuit always runs off.

"I-I have not—"

"Oh, Mrs. Biscuit. A-Aren't you the most b-beautiful duck in the b-bath?" Oh no. Mrs. Biscuit and Mr. Flaps. How dare she?

"Oh my. I'm so glad I left my h-husband for you." I made a kissy sound and then Mr. Biscuit gasped.

"Oh h-how could you, M-Mrs. Biscuit? I gave y-you everything you ever wanted." Mr. Biscuit cried waddling away.

I can't believe she cheated.

I heard a knock on the door and Val's voice echoed through. "You're almost done, Dory." I hummed, my vocals cracking a little. She said okay and walked away.

I stood up, grabbed my baby blue towel and dried myself. I grabbed my brush and brushed out my wet hair. I look in the mirror and my face falters. I look down at my body. I wasn't like the other guys who were big and masculine. They had 6-packs and strong muscles. They were tall and had masculine bodies.

But, I didn't. I was thin. Skinny but I wasn't bony I was just skinny. My skin was pale and I'm short. I had no muscle. I have a more slim feminine body.

Other guys have stern eyes while I had big doe eyes. I had more plump pink lips and my cheeks were full.

Men have manly chest hair while I didn't have any body hair.

I always compare myself to others because I always think that my future lover will not love me because I don't look like them.

I've always been okay with speaking only when I'm by myself. Never really with anyone.

I dry my hair and my body before putting lotion and my Spider-Man pajamas on. I wash my face with my cleanser and brush my teeth and put in my moisturizer and put my retainers in.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in my hamper before going to my room and turning in the tv.

I want a puppy. Val said once I learn to take care of a puppy I can have one. I really want one. Or a kitten. I just want a pet. I just want a little best friend. It's almost my birthday so I hope I get a pet.

For my birthday I want to go to Disneyland. I've never been so I think it would be fun. And also we have to get on a plane there and I've never been on a plane before.

Y'know what? I hope I get flowers. I always wanted flowers. I really like flowers.

I have a bucket list. It has all the stuff I want to do once I turn 19.

It's not really a realistic list but I hope I could do them all.

Theo's Bucket List
1. Go to Disneyland

2. Go on a romantic date with someone

3. Make new friends

4. Receive flowers

5. Make a crochet sweater

6. Learn how to ride a skateboard

7. Eat ice cream until I puke

8. Have my first kiss

9. Go to New York

10. Visit a field of flowers

11. Fall in love

12. Make couple snowmen with my lover

13. Collect marvel stuffies

14. Get matching Spider-Man costumes with my love

15. Call my mommy/lover 'my love'

16. Dance in the rain

17. Dress up really fancy and go to normal places with my lover

18. Read 'it ends with us

19. Learn how to pleasure my love

The last one is one that I'm quite fond of learning. I'm a very inexperienced person. I've never done any of that kinda stuff. I've never touched myself or anyone. I can't wait to find someone who will love me.

I gasped when I remembered that I could have ice cream. I get up and run downstairs to see Val in the kitchen already eating ice cream with Ryan.

I gasped and crossed my arms, stomping. They looked as if they'd been caught doing druggies.

"Uh, this isn't what it looks like. I swear." Ryan said his mouth was full of ice cream.

I walked up to see the ice cream tub still had ice cream in it but not a lot. I looked at them and pouted. "A-Ate it a-all." My bottom lip wavered and my sibling looked at me in regret.

"Oh no. Shit! Ryan, why did you convince me!" She smacked his arm.

"I'm sorry, Dory. I'll buy you more. Two more big tubs just for you. Okay?" I gasped and wiped my tears.

"F-For me. O-Only?" She nodded and I smiled and nodded.

They sighed in relief and I scooped the rest of the ice cream into my bowl and went upstairs. I closed my door and started scrolling through the different channels and decided on watching SpongeBob.

I hope Val's friend doesn't think I'm weird.

I hope he likes me.

I wonder if he has a puppy?

I hope he's nice.

I glared at the punching hag in front of me. My knuckles were burning in pain as they were bruised. My fist hits the bag over and over again. My forehead was coated in a layer of sweat and little beads of sweat fall down my neck and body. I swiftly took off my t-shirt revealing the right black bra and my shorts.

I step back and swing my foot up kicking the bag. My muscle ached but I didn't give a fuck. Fighting and killing is the only thing I'm good at. I look in the mirror next to me.

I was tall. 6'3. Taller than other girls. My body was covered in sweat that was sort of visible over my tattoos. I use to have only three when I was fifteen. Now I'm twenty three and my whole body is covered in them. My arms and hands, my neck, my legs, my back, and I have a couple on my stomach and inner thigh. my short hair was wet as I kept squirting water on me when I got hot.

I always wanted to be slim but it wasn't for me. But being muscular makes little boys insecure. Every boy I've come in contact with has found a way to put me down because they are insecure that a girl can be more masculine than them.

Again.

I don't give a fuck.

I punched the bag again and again my punches getting frantic every punch. My forehead rested against the bag, clenching my jaw hitting over and over again. The chains shooked violently threatening to snap. The white gauze around my knuckles was painted red from the blood.

My mind went blank and nothing filled my thoughts. No pain. No overthinking. No anxiety. Nothing. Peace.

And that's why I smoke weed.

Don't be like me.

I was deep in my empty mind and the throbbing pain from my knuckles and my foot stopped. Then. I heard a chuckle.

I snapped out if my state of peace and I glared at the bag in front of me. I look to the side if the mirror seeing three boys. Not men. Boys.

With them skinny ass jeans. But whatever. I clenched my fist not turning to them.

"What?" I said. My voice was more raspy. More low and husky. Not high-pitched and sweet.

"Look. This is our gym. So come back later, babe." they all laughed and I clenched my fist throwing one hard punch to the bag knocking down the bag, breaking the chain. I stood up straight to my full height and I heard them gasped.

I began to unwrap my gauze and slowly turned around to face them. I looked down at them from the boxing stand. They looked up and swallowed, as they slowly stepped back.

"Your gym?" I said slowly. I grabbed the robe bars things that go around the square area and I hop over landing in front of them. I looked down at them and tilted my head.

"Y-Yeah. M-My dad. I-He owns it." he said in a nervous high pitched voice. I look around me and they looked around confused.

"W-What are you looking for?" They asked.

I stepped up face to face looking them dead in his eyes that were filled with fear. "The fuck I give." I grabbed my bag and grabbed my shirt.

"Hey! You bitch don't —" My hand whipped out grasping his neck tightly making him wheeze out and the friends look in fear. His face was turning red and he clawed my hand. His face turn purple and I didn't show any emotion.

I swung my fist and hit him in the jaw and he fell to the ground. Not getting up. I hummed and grabbed my bag watching as the friends tried to wake him up. He's breathing.

Dramatic.

I scoffed and walked out of the gym to my truck. It was a Chervrolet black truck. She was beautiful. My baby. I got her a while ago after my eighteenth birthday. I bought it myself. It was my biggest accomplishment.

The screen flowed as someone called me. I sighed and pushed the little green phone. "What?" I said wrapping more gauze around my hands.

"Hi Wifey!" Kai screamed through the phone. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose as the ball of sunshine screams through the phone.

"Hi." I said simply. He groaned.

"You have to say it back...please!" I don't understand why I tolerate him. "And with enthusiasm!"

I sighed. "Hi hubby." I said in a sarcastic happy tone. He laughed and I heard Maya giggled copying Kai. My lip twitched up as I heard them laugh.

"I made pizza. And Maya love her soup. Don't you, little baby." He cooed at her making her giggle. I reverse the car and pulled out the parking lot and smirked in amusement as the friends of the dramatic boy ran out and shout out me.

I rolled my tongue on my cheek and leaned my elbow on the door with one hand on the wheel. My middle finger teased them making them turn red. I drove off and chuckled to myself.

"I know that chuckle. What did you do?" I rolled my eyes and stopped at the red light.

"Nothing." He laughs mockingly. "Yeah right. Everywhere you go you punch at least one person." My tongue poke the inside if my cheek and nodded agreeing.

"You're doing that hot tongue thing aren't you?" I leaned my elbow on the window and my fingers on rubbing my temple.

"Goodbye, Kai." I hung up and kept driving. I turned up the radio listening to the music as drive down the street. My eyes catch the picture on my dashboard. I licked my lips and run my fingers through my hair.

River and Adrienne.

My hand clenched around the steering wheel feeling the gush of sadness in my stomach. I leaned my head and pulled up to the house. I grabbed my gym bag and got out the truck. I put my jacket on and grabbed my keys. Once I opened the door I see Kai running around as Maya jumps and follows him. I smiled and closed the door.

"Mama!" She scream and tan to my leg. She sat on my foot and hugged my leg. I smiled and pick her up. She's very tiny. A little smaller then my hand and forearm. She laid her head on my shoulder and Kai dramatically groaned and falls on the couch.

"She makes me run to much." I chuckled and set her down on the counter as I make my shake. I look up at Kai.

"Did you see her today?" He nodded. Kai and River work together. And I know she doesn't want to see me. I mean after we last saw each other i wouldn't want to see me either. Kai is the only way I can know how's she's doing.

"In love. Mason and her are so cute. Nic still misses you and Adrienne. Greyson and Carter are this close from an ass whopping." I rolled my eyes and Maya whined putting her arms up. I picked her out and swayed her.

"She's probably misses you. She's doesn't talk about you guys but I know she misses you." Kai smiled sadly. I shrugged looking at Maya and booping her nose and her little finger tapped mine. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Can you help me pierce my dick?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You want a dick piercing?" He nodded with a smirk. "When?"

"Right now." He said in a duh voice.

"Yea fine. But don't complain to me when you dick is swollen." His face scrunched making me smirk.

"Swollen?" I nodded. "It could explode—"

"Oh my god! Shut up! Never mind." I snickered and Maya giggled as Kai yelled.

My little family.

A/N: hello my babies

I wanted to post a chapter for here just to show what you're getting into 😁

I love Theo and I hope you love this chapter and I can't wait for more

Love you so much ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.6K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
510K 10.1K 50
"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to he...
95.2K 2.7K 20
ONGOING Ā° šŖš‘‚ ā™” šŖš‘‚ ā‚’ šŖš‘‚ ā™” šŖš‘‚ Ā° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
237K 7.7K 33
"Good night my beautiful princessa. I'm loving your Mickey Mouse pj's by the way." I heard while standing on my balcony that night. There was only on...