The CEO's Doll ✔

Autorstwa Celeste_Bianchi

Macy:I had an affair with my stepsister's fiancé, but I was coerced. That man just wanted revenge on my famil... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

3.1K 59 2
Autorstwa Celeste_Bianchi

Everything around gradually fades away—the sounds, colors, and shadows. We lie on the bed, feeling like we are on a small boat.

My pajamas are pulled askew by Elliot. When Elliot starts kissing my neck, I sigh with pleasure and then try to take off Elliot's shirt.

However, the buttons are too tight, and after a while, I lightly tap his chest.

"Take it off yourself," I say a bit impatiently.

Elliot chuckles, kisses me on the lips, then sits up, grabs the back of his shirt, revealing his fit and handsome body. He presses himself against me again and continues to nibble on my chest.

"Here," Elliot licks a raised pink nipple on my chest, "it's already swollen like this."

He turned me into a complete hedonist.

I arched my chest to let him continue, feeling so comfortable that all ten of my toes curld up, weakly rubbing against the bedsheets.

I don't know when Elliot has taken off my pants.

"Touch me," Elliot takes my hand and guides it into his underwear.

At the same time, his hand also slips into mine.Elliot leans in closer, inserting a finger inside me.

It has been a long time since I had sex, and I feel uncomfortable, whimpering as I twist my waist. But I don't want him to stop, so I spread my legs wider and softly urge him to go faster.

Elliot leans over, inserting another finger while kissing my lips and saying, "I love you."

A faint, animalistic scent of desire begins to fill the deep blue bedsheets.

Elliot adjusts his position, one hand kneading my butt, and the other placing a pillow beneath my waist. Now, my private parts are completely exposed to his view.

But Elliot soon becomes unsatisfied with this gentle mode.

"Macy, Can I do it from behind?" Elliot licks the sweat from my neck.

I nod.

However, he didn't pull out; instead, he makes me slowly rotate, turning that thing inside me halfway.

Now, it has become even larger.

I stay down, and Elliot eagerly embraces me, one hand squeezing my chest while he begins his movements.

My breathing becomes more and more intense.

"Macy, do you like it?" Elliot asks.

My moans of pleasure are my answer.

After reaching climax, my legs go weak, and I collapse onto the bed. My body is covered in sweat, my heart still pounding, and I feel weightless, as if floating on air.

"Would you like to kiss for a while?" Elliot lies down next to me and asks.

A few seconds later, I turn my head slightly and nod gently, "Yes."

In this position, Elliot continues to kiss me passionately.

After a while, his gaze becomes heated. I reach out to touch Elliot's strong chest, brushing past his light brown nipple, which causes him to frown and instinctively arch his back.

I then realize he is still inside himself, swollen to the point of almost losing sensation.

We later became a bit crazy.

Elliot also plays with my feet, teasingly stretching each toe, curled due to desire. I wriggle my buttocks, causing his lower parts to go even deeper.

We are like overheated machines, continuously releasing pink bubbles from every crevice of our bones.

I moan, feeling my consciousness blur. It seems like the whole world is shaking up and down, and there is nothing here but Elliot.

When the horizon suddenly appears, I squint my eyes, call Elliot's name, and he collapses onto me, breathing heavily.

He cums.

After calming down, Elliot buries his face in my shoulder, gently sniffing like a little dog, and then starts to kiss my skin tenderly.

When his kisses reach my cheeks, he opens his eyes.

"Macy, are you crying?" he asks softly.

"No, I'm not," my voice sounds muffled.

"I thought you were crying in pleasure."

"..." I don't reply, pretending to be completely oblivious.

The next day, we go to Noah's clinic again to discuss the preliminary treatment plan. But this time, I walk in directly and sit beside Elliot. He can't lie to me anymore.

Fortunately, the result is very gratifying, Noah says, as long as Elliot takes the medication on time and strictly follows the doctor's advice, he will be mostly healed by next spring.

I breathe a sigh of relief, and my heart, which had been suspended in mid-air, finally returns to its place.

After returning to Florence, Elliot officially begins living together with me. I never thought that Oliver and I would end up sitting at the same table with Elliot, eating together.

But Elliot seems eager to impress us and make us happy.

For example, today's meal is prepared by him personally – chicken curry rice.

Being someone who has never cooked before, managing to prepare this meal successfully is no small feat.

I sit at the dining table, watching Elliot, who sits up straight with a serious expression, and I pick up the spoon, trying to encourage him.

"Wait, Mom," Oliver suddenly says to me.

A look of "willing to die for the cause" flashes across his face, and then he takes the lead and puts the food into his mouth, carefully chewing.

Indeed, blood ties do bring a certain level of understanding. Oliver's concern is reasonable.

The chicken is undercooked with traces of blood, the potatoes only have the skin cooked, and the rice, having too much water, resembles porridge the closer it gets to the bottom of the bowl.

The only salvageable item is the carrot cut into chunks, which can be eaten raw anyway.

For the first time ever, Elliot's face shows self-doubt.

"Dad," Oliver pats his shoulder, "stopping on the wrong path can also be considered progress."

He puts down the spoon, "How about you consider using other skills to pursue my mom?"

I can't help but burst into laughter, and Elliot's face turns completely dark.

Thankfully, he has the financial means, so the next day, he hires a chef to come over, who cooks for us every day, and he also gets someone to install a dishwasher.

The days pass quickly, and Christmas is just around the corner. Oliver keeps asking me, "Mom, when am I going to the US?"

This trip was invited by his little "girlfriend" Lily. During a summer vacation in Italy, Lily made significant progress in her fencing skills and had a great time with Oliver. They continued to maintain a close friendship even after Lily returned to the US, chatting online frequently.

Later, Lily asked her uncle Noah to convey her request to Oliver.

Oliver has been excited after hearing this.

But I didn't expect that Oliver's dad, Elliot, would be equally excited. With a sigh and a dragging voice, Elliot says, "This kid has grown up. It's time for him to fly alone. Anyway, Noah will pick him up at the airport and keep us informed."

I'm taken aback. "So, we're not going together?"

Elliot smiles, "We have our own date."

...

Is there a possibility that Elliot is taking revenge because Oliver always criticizes his cooking? Before I could figure out this question, Oliver was already sent off on the plane by Elliot.

Then, on the first day of the Christmas vacation, Elliot puts two large suitcases in the trunk and waits for me in the car.

The suitcases are filled with ingredients, various fast food, and some daily necessities.

He says he wants to take me to a paradise for Christmas.

But I didn't expect it would be Interlaken, a small town in Switzerland, at the foot of the Jungfrau.

On my computer, there's an auto-lock screen function that randomly displays scenic pictures. That day, I was tired from overtime and casually complained to Elliot that it would be great if we could escape into the picture on the screen.

Turns out, he remembered it since then.

We are not in a hurry, so we plan to take two days for the eight-hour drive, enjoying the scenery along the way and resting at nearby city hotels when tired.

When we arrive in Interlaken, it happens to be Christmas Eve.

It is a sunny day, but there is wind. I suddenly shiver as I get out of the car. Elliot parks the car and takes my hand, using his palms to warm me up.

When we arrive at the cottage, Elliot says, "I'll tidy up the bedroom first, and then we can take a nap."

I laugh, "Alright, I rest, you tidy up."

Elliot glances at me and says with a smile, "That's exactly what I meant."

In winter, the flowers and grass on the mountain should be dormant, and the trees bare, but Interlaken doesn't appear desolate. The blue lake reflects the silhouette of the trees and mountains, and the peaks are covered in snow, making me love this place.

It seems like the ideal place to take a break.

Elliot carries the groceries inside and turns on the electricity, checking all corners of the room. He has prepared well in advance, so there isn't much to tidy up. We just need to make the bed again, turn on the heater to warm up the room.

As soon as the heater is turned on, the room is still chilly, so we each hold a cup of hot water, sitting on the bed wearing our coats.

The sunlight streams in through the window, and as I squint and look outside, I can't help but smile.

"I'm glad you like it here," Elliot says, looking at me.

"I didn't expect you to remember what I casual said," I gently lean against him in response.

"Because I think, no matter what, I have to chase you back," Elliot smiles, "I just can't help but love you too much."

I turn my head to the side, and look at him with a smile.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
3.8K 337 27
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...
7.9K 236 26
David: I have a wife, and I also have a mistress. She doesn't want my money, nor does she want me to divorce my wife for her. She's only with me to...
257K 14K 37
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...