Tales Of Azroth book 1 & 1.5

By Azrothk

Tales of Azroth tells the tale of a man who become a vampire and rise in power to face a powerful god so powe... More

Charcters Of Tales Of Azroth Book 1
Tales of azroth Book 1

Tales Of Azroth Book 1.5

21 7 6
By Azrothk

Man in red "Sir I'm afraid to tell you that Jizumi have been beaten and banished to the realm of light where he is sealed away, and heaven has been conquered as well by Azroth El Kumbre the Second from the legend about the Akurimaz".

Leo then roared so loud it shattered the roof and the ground before him, as the castle roof had been destroyed the sun light shined in then Leo said" Dont you dare tell me lies , Jizumi couldnt have been defeated by a mere Vampire this is crazy". Then Leo's elites came in and said" Leo my Grand God Ragnar send message that he will soon take you down just like Azroth took down Jizumi you will be killed and experience true fear, those were his words my Lord"

Leo then shouted" damit! that Azroth then Ragnar and his empty threats today sure isn't one of those days".

Leo then ordered his men to search for Azroth and tell him he is to meet with him and the other elder gods at a planet not far away mostly known as planet of the Elder gods, big enough for holding our meetings and show mutuality and equality between elder gods. Then he said "Tell the Other Elder gods to attend the meeting as well as we need everyone full corporation with me on this so let the other three know what has happened why the meeting will be held". After that he leaned back in his throne and glared outer space.
Then said"Open the dimention of the Chamber Of Time As I'll be going back in time to see if I can go back in time to reminisce on Jizumi's birth and get some training done".

Then he got up and walked towards the portal to enter the Chamber of Time then glared at it and walked right through within second he was inside the Chamber of Time room. He then looked at the work of art created to control the flow of time, he then grabbed a blue handle on the machine and pulled then the room started to change turning on the machine. He then pressed a switch on it after wards turning on the time date sensor to sense for the time which he wants to go to, Then he looked at the years it showed on the panel. It showed from the beginning to the farthest future and the farthest it can set to is ninty nine billion years in the future. He then choose year 555 the year of Jizumi's birth, within seconds the time shift took place and shifted the time of the dimention they were in and bring them in the past of year 555 and month February the 5 at six PM and then he glared at Jizumi in his Orb fueling him with energy. Its almost look like a metal orb or something leo thought. You could see Jizumi with a clear glass at front to see the face of Jizumi as knowledge started flowing through Jizumi in his orb his body and clothes changed to young Jizumi's preference of what he would like to wear from the future while enhancing his body and powers making him powerful. His face looked pale with a glasses on his face as it materialized and formed from the orb.

He then said " Jizumi my boy If only I had been there I'd save you with my life, why must fate be so cruel as u even changed from the loving god you were to someone the vosponians couldnt withstand to even give rise to Azroth and his men". He then remembered if he interact with Jizumi He could alter the history of time, with tears in his eyes he then turned away and walk back to the machine and turn it to the beginning of time. As time shifted he saw a huge being and it was advancing from the south it was neither Ragnar or helious or Leo and thought could it be the other Elder God, but he couldnt came so early he then went and check out what it was closer.

It was technologically advanced using machines to create its objects like with data but it was in the reality this shocked Leo as he sense using his instinct to feel how stronger the being was and its nature. He then went invisible and hid from them using his natural energy to completely blend in with the surrounding till he totally vanished from sight the giant thing then said " I can sense him someone from the future find him, and capture him his power rating is high you can't miss him", after that the machine men ran in all direction making it impossible to hide if your not invisible, the machine men then searched the whole area searching for him but they couldnt pick up his location as he hid from them. After what seems like hours they finally scanned the world of Total chaos and saw nothing but could sense him. He then thought to himself after watch them for so long he decided to not engage in battle with them and he learned all he needed to know about them and wanted to know what they were in his true present time.

He then went back to the Chamber of Time and went back to his true time and it was year 1499 and month november and day 4 of the life cycle of Helious the great.

Reaching back to his true time he stood inside the Chamber of Time room and used the tablet to summon stronge opponents to train and a place and time where they would gain even more from just mere training. It's a place where all the elder gods and Jizumi used to train also. After what seemed like months only a second past in reality he then walked outside The Chamber of Time then saw a strange being with a little girl it was something Leo felt weird as the being seem to have no soul inside it and it was operating like it was a machine but it had life flowing through it as he could sense it and it was hiding it's true powers.

He then said " Little child what are you doing with that thing" She then replied" that it's a thing that all her family have when they are born it's also born for the person same time as they were born so thats the power of my family and we are not from Vespo we are from a different Dimention we saw you tampering with time and that's why we are here and we are here to warn you as you could distort all the fabric of time so dont be a fool and kill us all by doing so", then she touch a man that's a clock that control time and crossing dimentions and then they all teleported to another different dimention to a future time far from year 1499.

After all that happened Leo returned. To his castle to see that his men had rebuilt it all from ground up making it perfectly brand new even with Lion statues roaring if intruder invaded and could attack them if needed, Leo then laughed and said my men let's drink fine wine as the future is great but we need to be careful as other dimentions exist and we need to know when life takes place there and he knew other gods could exist before them in other dimentions and could be a threat to the Vesponians and the elder gods.

A lady in red then walked in the castle and asked to meet Leo then and said" Sir I'v breaking news their was a world called erfet was destroyed because of an infestation that took place because their god was infected and they lost by not procreating, then a being destroyed their planet that same being is here today to say that there is a man called Talos that is a semi god of Monkeys and Apes alike he use a deadly power called bisexual Necros that infects the person and make them want the same sex instead of opposite sex and its contagious all I'm saying is he wants you to find Talos and tell him to not use such a skill or else he must put our Universe to a end and the elder god Universe too if they too dont Listen He knew the fate is not in Leo and the other elder god side". Leo then said" let him in I want to see this person myself I want to know how he defeated the erfets and their god", after saying that Emma left and went to call the mysterious man to come In and make himself at home in the castle of leo the lion god.

The being then came inside along with emma who Leo told to accompany the being, as they made their way inside the being then glared at the statue knowing it can attack and said " Leo castle is not bad... guards plus stone guards that's impressive" they then made their way to the throne room, then they saw Leo sitting on his throne then the being then said " I'm Alfa Ezel and my world was inside the same universe of erfet that blew up by me because they all were infected by the infectious bisexual Necros that was first created by Jehovah a god of Hebrew origins, he created it to make the Male's like the same sex and died out".

Leo then said" Talos will know what he do with such a deadly contraption why must Ragnar be so foolish to teach the monkey demi god such a thing, I can't imagine what he would do with such a thing. Thanks for informing me of all of this mess as I have had it for this week as so much had happened and that Azroth defeating Jizumi and conquered his heaven, why must it be this way... damn that Azroth". Alfa Ezel then said "I'm making sure all of you understand what this means as my powers are great and my skill is next to none", after saying that he walked out and bid them farewell and made off into the clouds heading back to his home planet.

Leo then send word to all the elder gods to be careful to not let a repeat of erfet take place again as death is the only cure which means killing them and blow up the planet that it took place on just like Erfet, and to remember they even targeted Earth for their next assault which Their gods were furious that it was one of our creations that did it.

The culprits name was Batizui and he was killed by Alfa Ezel who came and warned us about what took place back then and to see you Talos using that wicked sin on someone it's just unnatural. The weather changed suddenly as They heard crashing of lightning and roars of thunder, it woke up Leo's Heart to show bravery and courage even at the sight of your end.
He could sense it something evil will soon take place, the stars showed it and it was indeed the sign of the end of the gods as there was a prophesy that said "The gods will fall and the night shall rise and moon shall shine crimson red, which one will come before the other that exist before the first Akurimaz to ever lived. We know the Akurimaz is Azroth El kumbre who defeated Jizumi and conquered heaven within one year and six months, who could be the first as there is no record of another Akurimaz in the world we and Jizumi made". Leo then glared and called for Hizuri a Scientist then said" I want you to crack down on the prophecy of the Akurimaz as there should be two of them and I'm only see one, so go to the chamber of time and find out which past or future the other Akurimaz is in and let me know" he then blew down and said" This day really drained me, I'm heading off to bed now and I have a feeling in my guts that things are going to be bad soon so hurry Hizuri".

After that Leo made his Way to the royal bed room and layed there and started to sleep, he then dreamt of a world with beings so powerful they even have infinite fighting power and strength in them, they then sensed him and attacked him they were dressed in golden armors facing off against him. As he fought they pinned him down and took away his heart out his chest rendering him powerless and at the verge of death, the person then said to him while he was laying down gasping for air " Ri ca shi" then it fired a huge amount of energy fused with chakra fused with the element of fire then as it got close to Leo he woke up from the dream.

Leo terrified by his dream he decide to take a walk outside the castle and stretch his feet, as he made his way there he saw the towns people praising him as he walk then he decided he would take a quick run through the jungle and do some traing of instinct and master his natural energy manipulation and harness it to new heights.

As he walked he saw the beings of Vespo that was in the jungle he then roared and then they all ran in all directions, then Leo smiled and jump on top if a high rock and started to look down on the surface of the ground.

Leo remembered the dream and said " Ricashi... I wonder who that is" then he roared and glared monstrously at the sun and then dash into the air and used his natural energy to make himself light enough to walk on air then he walked and reached the clouds thens said" it's time I try out my strength and become more powerful, my moment to train my mind and body to its limits and beyond". Then He summoned two wolf from the forest of nightmare who were just as huge as he was and started to train with them. The two wolf then transformed into their humanoid form and said " Leo it's now your turn".

Leo then laugh and then transformed in to his humanoid form and stood between them. Then said " You two against me should be a warm up but first tell me, do you plan on giving up that evil in your hearts and return to vespo as I'd make the both of you twin demi gods and that's a good offer".

Then one of the twins then said" I'm glad you will take this fight serious and as for your offer we both decline as you will meet your end shortly, I can sense it and I'm taking the chance to face you here and now both me Mura and Gilford will crush you and show you what we have to offer. How dare you summon us like we are your lackeys, dont give me that shit you did this because your scared Azroth and want to train and surpass him eh well... let's get this over with.

Leo then dash towards Mura holding a huge claymore sword and swing it towards the face of Mura, then Mura use his Mace to counter it then Gilford use his deadly spear to jam at Leo's head but Leo saw it coming and jumped backwards from Mura and made Gilford miss his target. Gilford then charged at Leo and used a hyper speed thrust thats ten times faster like the speed of light but Leo use his super power of Instinct he has and shifted every single thrust then stricked and cut down gilford with one swing cutting him on his left shoulder, Gilford then dropped his spear and smiled then said "Mura it's up to you now to face him use the moon crescent". Mura then jumped in the air then came down full speed above Leo with his mace he charge and swing it from the above, then Leo went invisible totally concealing himself from them.

Leo then took the chance since Mura can't see him he said with his sword" Gaval Erura" and swing with his Claymore and struck the ground, within second a huge lightning strick from underneath the feet of Mura sending him flying on the ground breathless and without wait another second he reverted back to his Lion form and said" Both of you did well this time, next time try to bring new tricks" After saying that he sent both Gilford and Mura back to their world.

Then Out of no where he felt a ancient evil presence coming from Earth, he then looked at his crystal ball that was on the table to veiw who it was and as he looked he saw someone and knew of them and said" so this is Azroth the first of Earth maybe he is the first Akurimaz with such power there is no doubting it, I must fight him as he is also another vampire who was a human that turned into a demon and somehow becamea vampire and sends a lesser vampire to attack Azroth the second from Planet Vespo and turn him into a vampire like himself".

Without waiting another second he saw Azroth the first as a threat that could be problematic when they decide to face the earthlings and their gods and powerful dark natured people like Azroth The first who was The First Akurimaz and he was waiting on Azroth the second to come to him and see why he must be a vampire, with no time to waste Leo roared and jumped from his throne and walked towards the castle door and remembered what he saw as he knew of Azroth the first from the moment he sent the vampire to their world of Vespo from Earth to turn Azrorh the second into a Vampire.

On planet Gazala of universe Uma, a red light shines from several lands from the surface of Gazala ground looking for A thief that made off with the secret Pandora box and was flying using chi and his element of wind to fly and glide through the sky. Ragnar said " Dont let him go far as I need what's mine, so get to it and show that fool who he is dealing with and one more thing I heard from Leo that Jizumi died so why not take Azula up on that offer he made not long ago. Tell him we should join forces and become mighty and strong enough to conquer any world and kill that fool Leo".

Ragnar then looked at a hologram type of thing made to show what ever you want to see and looked at space then touch one of planets on the hologram and within seconds a planet was destroyed outer space, he then laughed and said" This is fun find that theif and let me show him who he truly stold from", he then got bored and decided to pay the theif that stolen the Pandor box with certain death.

He then warped using dark powers that grow each second within his body then he warped before the theif and said " Why did you come here and stole from me and who are you theif?", the theif them said " I'm Yolan the greatest theif to have roamed space and stars and I stole your box because I know of A place where it can be fitted in to unlock my wildest dreams".

Ragnar then glared at Yolan and said" Put down the box and I'll let you leave with one arm", then Yolan smiled and said" So you wish to fight then I see, then here catch this". After saying that he throw the Pandora's Box at Ragnar then fired huge deadly beam fused with the dark element which pierce through the skin and vaporize its flesh and bones, Ragnar holding the Pandora's Box warped behind Yolan and strick fear within Yolan using his evil in his heart to send fear within Yolan body making him panic in fright of Ragnar and his glare which he stroke with his evil eye on yolan. Then Yolan got possessed by Ragnar's aura and fired the beam of laser which pierce Yolans heart, flesh and bones killing him on the spot.

Ragnar then Open the Pandora Box and saw the jewel that Grant's the holder infinite strength and will power and chakra within the body making you harder and more powerful beyond your wildest dreams, also it could be used as a key to open the gates of dream world where your deepest desire can come true magically.

Ragnar then smiled and glared at the Diamond and said " With this I'll kill Leo and restore my honor for losing to him back then". He then grab and hold the diamond feeling the power flowing into him, he then felt something deep within him as he glared at the diamond it shined bright as it reacts to Rangar's godly powers. He then put it back in the pandora's box and head back to his castle.

At Universe Ayura Heious walked within the garden and picked flowers from the ground and smelled it and smile then said" This time I can tell a war is coming, and it means the end of us". Afer saying that he walked before the fountain and threw the flower pedals into the water of the fountain. He then glared and zapped them with his eyes, with one glare of the eyes with hatred in his heart, looking down he then lifted up his head to the sky and flew straight up and went off his planet then made a perfect shield around his planet to protect it.

He then said " The morning is barren with mistakes and the night is fuelled by promise" he then teleported back to his throne room on his planet Auro and sit on his throne and called his men in the throne room. He then said "Send word to the planet Yura that if they dont shape up I'm coming to destroy their planet and wipe their race out of existence".

Helious then walked to his room of magic and took out a orb and started to look on Azroth the second war with Jizumi and said" This Azroth is amusing to watch, and his growth is faster than I could ever imagin", He then made the orb show him Jizumi in the realm of light and said" Jizumi... you really were something but now this Azroth has bested you and stold your pride as the one to become to true Aka Nu Uw after he reach Akurimaz but he could never achieve that not on his life as the first Akurimaz still exist and he won't go down so easily". He the began to sense Azroth's power with the orb He fled the orb shake then it exploded infront of Helious, with greavence In his eyes he then walked to the candle and glared at its flame then put it out and walked out the room, seeing his men lining up making a arrow formation.

He then remembered the vampire Azroth the first sent to Azroth the second to bite him and make him into a vampire and said "To think he could achieve all this so early is beyond me, its as if he was born for this and now he is more than just a vampire with his vampiric powers.. he holds the elemental Crystal's within his mind. And that Azroth the first made it this far, let's see if he can bring him back... that father of his".

Helious noticing the signs of the stars and then made a portal leading to the realm of darkness and started to build up a huge army of different races of all sorts that he created with his godly powers and made himself almost impossible to be defeated even by the earthlings god who is known for his powerful army. He then placed a ring on all his men finger that he would use to summon them to him at whim, he then points at the sun of his planet and turned it purple giving his world a purple sky and dark purple clouds.

Ten years had passed since Azroth the second and Ariel had their marriage ceremony, transforming Ariel into a new goddess, much like her ancestor, the goddess of life and death. With joy in his eyes, Azroth announced, 'You are pregnant with my child. I want you to become powerful so that our child may inherit the combined strength and wisdom of both of us.' Within the walls of their castle, Amfibia, they stood under the eternal glow of the moonlight, their love and power intertwining.

Azroth had made a name for himself in the world of Vespo, rising to great power and facing even the formidable Jizumi with lesser strength and power than him at that time. Just then, a woman named June entered their presence. She spoke, 'My lord, Leo the Lion god has sent word that he wishes to convene a council, and we have been invited. We, who defeated Jizumi, and those who aided him in his battles, shall stand trial for banishing him. For Jizumi, though flawed, was a god of creation, of the birth of new beings and creations. The four Elder gods themselves are divided, two who relate to Jizumi and two who despise him more than anyone.'

Azroth replied with confidence, 'I am powerful enough to face these gods. Go and send word to the Lord of Light, the Fire Lord, and the Ice Lord. Inform Luminous and Azareli that we are being summoned to the council of the Elder gods, where we shall be judged by their divine wisdom.'

Azroth turned to Ariel and said" Our child shall be called Azmaru El Kumbre, destined to be the heir of my legacy. The name Azmaru represents eyes so powerful they can obliterate an entire dimension with a single glance.' Ariel smiled and responded, 'Indeed, my love. I have faith that this name shall serve our child well. The seer foretold that our child shall be a boy, and the time of his birth draws near. Perhaps, it shall be next month.'

In a magical land teeming with castles, enchanted forests, and mythical creatures, the importance of cooperation and working together echoed through the ages. Azroth and Ariel, united in love and power, would face the challenges ahead as one. As they prepared for the council of the Elder gods, they knew that their bond would guide them, their shared strength would prevail, and their child, Azmaru El Kumbre, would carry their legacy into the future.

And so their tale continued, Filled with wonder,magic, and the eternal dance of fate and destiny.
The land had awaited their presence, as did the council of the Elder Gods.
What trials and triumphs lay ahead, only time would reveal. But Azroth and Ariel, bound by love and purpose, were prepared to face whatever came their way. For in unity, in cooperation, they found the truest strength of all.

And their story, like the shifting tides and the endless cycles of day and night, would forever be woven into the tapestry of this enchanted realm, a testament to the power of love, the importance of working together, and the enduring legacy of a vampire and a goddess.

Back on Earth the Egyptian pharaoh reads the sign with his Device used to read the stars to find and follow up on  the new Demon God finding out why he is so powerful, The pharaoh knew the demon god fame would be increasing as he wants to go to another world Called Vespo which Azroth the second lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.1K 46
Things aren't always as simple as they seem. Just because he found himself in a new world, Naruto shouldn't have forgotten this. Now he must deal wit...
33.2K 516 19
after witnessing the death of Hinata by Pain Naruto doesn't unleashed the Kyubi chakra but something more powerful and this caches Zeno's attention i...
3.3K 80 10
(just writing my imagination).
2.1K 254 106
*Weekly Updates* There is no single MC to this story. It is about the ninja world as a whole, not about a single person in it. The lead changes depen...