Friends with a vengeful spiri...

By anyone45467

Y/N is a 12-year-old and has moved to Utah with their family. Y/N tried their best to fit in at school and no... More

Waring
Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: Enemy
Chapter 3: A Little Chat ...
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: Partners
A/N

Chapter 6: Project Buddies

310 9 13
By anyone45467

(Why do people like this story?)

Y /N's POV:

I was in my room, making it look somewhat decent when Cassidy. It's not like I care if she sees it. I'm just doing this since my parents are always complaining that it's not tidy or clean or smth like that.

As just I was done cleaning, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled to my brother as I went downstairs.

I walked up to the front door and open it,  revealing Cassidy. She looked dressed up. Was she trying to impress somebody?

"You all dressed up. We are just doing a project."

"None of your business." She said walking past me.

I just shut the door and we went upstairs to my room.

"Your hours are not that bad..." She mutters.

I just ignore her and opened my bedroom door.

She stops and looked around till I caught her looking for too long.

"Like my room?"

"No, mines is better."

"It is? Then why aren't we doing it at your house then?"

"..."

I went over to my carpet where all the stuff we needed was.

"So, What did bring for the project?" I asked her.

"Nothing."

"What?!"

"I didn't bring anything 'cause I thought you had everything we needed."

"Cassidy, your not helping! It's called a project! We are supposed to work on it together!"

"Sorry, not sorry." She smirks.

"Let's just get this project done. So I won't have to see your face again."

"Same back to you."

(Short chapter I know, but the next chapter will be longer)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...