Secret Love โ€ข Bill Kaulitz (d...

By andy_j_07

Ivy Sage is a seventeen year old girl, who dropped out of school against her parents wishes. Ivy dropped out... More

๐’๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐˜๐š๐ซ๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ก. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ๏ฟผ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐“๐จ๐จ, ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐†๐จ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฉ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐€ ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐€ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐ž?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐‡๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ฌ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ˆ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. ๏ฟผ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž! ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š! ๐˜๐š๐ฒ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ.. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐š. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Œ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ข๐ญ.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐.

246 7 47
By andy_j_07

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧. 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

Ivy brushed through her hair as Bill walked into the bathroom. "You feelings better?" Ivy asked. "Yea. Can I paint your nails?" Bill asked with a smile, he looked like a toddler when their mom gave them candy. Ivy nodded. "Give me a minute." Ivy said. Bill nodded.

__________________

______________________

(This is a bit basic- but I don't care.)

Ivy sat down on the floor in front of Bill. "You ready?" Bill asked. "Yes." Ivy nodded.

Bill grabbed her hand, gently. Bill grabbed the nail polish, be careful as he had already opened it. He started painting her nails black, as he has black and white nail polish.

Ivy noticed how concentrated he was. She seen the way his eye brows raised slightly when he got nail polish on her skin before wiping it off.

Bill finished her first hand, placing it on the floor for the nails to dry. Ivy gave him her other hand for him to do.

"Blow on those." Bill said, taking her other hand. Ivy blew on her nails in attempt to dry them before placing her hand back on the ground.

Bill looked up at her as he was painting her nails. "What?" Ivy asked. "Your staring at me." Bill said. "Your painting my nails, where else am I supposed to look?" Ivy laughed, softly. Bill shrugged.

"I'm staring at you because I think you look cute when your concentrated." Ivy said, smiling at Bill.

__________________

Bill had finished painting her nails. He added small polkadots on them with the white nail polish.

"Thank you, my love." Ivy kissed his cheek. Bill smiled. "We've got an interview later, do you wanna go?" Bill asked. "Sure." Ivy shrugged.

__________________

"Why's your brother texting me?" Ivy asked. Bill shrugged.

(All messages are in German btw.)

                Tom: Asshole
                Ivy: BitchAss

Asshole: Heyyy

BitchAss: What?

Asshole: No need to be a whore

BitchAss: You never text me unless you need something

Asshole: Just come to my hotel room real quick.

BitchAss: Give me a minute

Ivy closed her phone. "I'm going up to Tom's room real quick. I'll be right back." Ivy said, kissing Bill's head. "Why?" Bill asked. "Fuck if I know. He just said to come up." Ivy shrugged.

Bill nodded. "Okay, be safe." Bill said. "I will."

____________________

Ivy knocked on Tom's hotel room. Tom opened the door.

"What?" Ivy asked, Tom pulled her into the room. "I need your help." Tom said. "With?" Ivy sat on the couch.

"Help me win Quinn back." Tom sat on the coffee table in front of her. "Honey, she broke up with you for a reason." Ivy said.

Tom glared at her. "Anyways. It was mutual. And she's still single, so." Tom said. "Why'd you break up?" Ivy asked. "We were going back and forth for a few weeks and she said we were hurting each other more then what we thought." Tom explained.

"Well, if it was mutual, just call her and say, "Hey, I'm a whore. But, let's go on a date." Or some like that." Ivy shrugged. Tom flipped her off.

"Not doing that. I should've called Georg." Tom thought. "Well, you asked me. So, just get her some flowers or something, take her to a movie." Ivy suggested.

"What if she hates me?" Tom stressed. "I hate you, but your a good friend, and, she dated you for a reason. I don't think she can hate you." Ivy patted his shoulder.

Tom smiled. "You can be okay, sometimes." Tom said. "I'm going back to my hotel room. See you at the interview." Ivy said, leaving.

___________________

It was now time for the interview and Bill had just finished his hair.

"Tom's complaining he said, "Tell Bill to hurry his ass up." Like, no." Ivy said. "He's just mad I have a girlfriend." Bill shrugged, opening the door.

Ivy smiled and walked out the door.

_____________________

Ivy sat in a back stage area of the interview, a small T.V in front of her so she could watch the boys.

Ivy watched as the boys answered questions. People in the crowd yelling

Ivy smiled and laid her head in her knees. Their manager came into the room she was in. "Is this how this always goes?" Ivy asked. "Mostly. Sometimes it's different." Their manager, Molly, said.

(Not their real manger btw.)

Ivy nodded.

______________________

After the interview, the boys signed somethings before meeting Ivy.

Bill hugged her. Ivy hugged him back. "You okay?" Ivy asked. Bill hummed in response. Ivy nodded.

They group got into the car and went back to the hotel.

Tom texted Ivy when they arrived back at the hotel, he said, "She said Yes. Thank you."

Ivy smiled and placed her phone down. "Your smiley." Bill commented, after getting out of the shower. "Yea. Tom said he asked out Quinn and she said yes." Ivy said. "I know. Quinn told me." Bill laid down next to her.

Ivy nodded, Bill laid his head on her chest. Ivy ran her fingers through his hair.

"Have you ever been to America?" Bill asked. "Yea, I went with my dad before he died." Ivy said. "Was it fun?" Bill leaned his head to look at her. "Mhm. I learned some English there." Ivy nodded. "That sounds cool." Bill said.

"It was." Ivy smiled, thinking about the time she had in America with her father. "Have you ever thought of going back?" Bill asked. "I mean, yea. Why?" Ivy asked.

"No reason." Bill shrugged. Ivy nodded.

Rey's words:

I'm stressed.

My birthday is in twos days. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sobbing.

Hate my birthday for no reason.

Look at them. Probably with their shoes on the bed but it's okay because their cute

Look at those cuties.

Also, those hands-

Baby Bill ft Gustav's head

Gustav appreciation

Devilish Bill <3

Sleeping Bill.

What I wanna be doing but my god damn meds need to be a higher dose

Anyways look at this cutie smile

That's hot-

Bill's had red and black hair, I have red and black hair. We're made for each other ♥️❤️

I swear, I'm a Tom girl. I'm a Tom girl. (Turning into a Georg girly as fast as a lightning strike)

This photo got me going feral 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

This music video does things to me

I can't tell if these girls are kids or just the fact that these bitches six foot tall.

Cutie pie face

Bill looks so excited

I believe in Georg and Gustav supremacy ✊🏻✊🏻

Anyways.

Fav person??

Heyy bbg

I love you

I missed you.

This is about get sad.

Tw: Animal death

I just found out, Tom and Heidi lost both of their dogs three weeks apart from each other. And days after Tom lost his oldest dog, Capper, Bill's dog stitch died, Then a few weeks later Anton died.

Capper was fifteen, Anton was four, and Stitch was four, they believe the dogs were poisoned.

It may seem like I'm a fake fan, but I didn't know because I don't stalk Heidi or Bill so. 

That's just so sad, imagine losing your dog you've had for fifteen years, who's a healthy dog and could live longer only for him to get poisoned.

I didn't found this out til earlier today.

And I found out that this is the reason Bill said he wanted a tattoo of stitch like he had of Pumba.

Tw: over.

Okay, so, I have therapy tomorrow and my therapist will hear about that.

Anyways.

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 449 31
"แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด…แดษด'แด› ส€แด‡แด แดสŸแด แด‡ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… สแดแดœ" This is a rollercoaster of an emotional joy ride. Ivy had an unpleasant experience with the boys and left them f...
3.9K 133 34
tom & bill kaulitz is the most admired men in tokyo but they only had their eyes at one particular woman which is elizabeth, they both kidnap her as...
19.1K 193 62
"Was there a girl like that at your school?"-interviewer "Sure.She had a killer figure and always looked great,she was exactly what everyone wanted...
9.5K 140 21
This story is inspired by My living Nightmare by Winternightzz, Its basically a replica of her story but the storyline is very different! The charact...