Leap for the Stars

By lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... More

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

Melissa Pleads the 5th

332 8 1
By lovexpuppies

Solo music headpiece and costume.

Third Pov: 

"Come on ladies! Let's go Come show off those fabulous tans!" Abby says to the girls as they walk into the studio.

All of the girls stand in line while their mother's follow the same, and line up on the side of them well except Holly.

"Oh the mother's association is dwindling into a trio huh?" Abby tells 

"Holly's at work." Melissa says back to her

Abby says of course before starting with the pyramid.

Maddie

Y/n Paige Chloe 

Brooke Mackenzie Nia 

"Y/n? Now you won last week and I was challenging you to stay at the top of the pyramid but just like your sister, I saw mistakes, those mistakes costed you your spot at the top. So keep this in your head try harder next time." Abby says making Christi roll her eyes

*Interview with Christi *

You know I never understand Abby she want's my daughters to be their own person but the she wants them to be the same person. 

I think that right now they might as well be the same person!

*Interview over*

"This week we are going to Chicago to attend Company dance"

"Now each and everyone of you are very lucky little girls, and you have beautiful homes, you have everything you need, some kids are not that lucky, so this weeks group routine is about a homeless child." 

"There is also going to be two solos this weekend, Maddie you have a solo and y/n you do as well. There is also going to be a trio. Now this is a new trio and I am going to start mixing things up."  Abby tells them.

"Chloe your in the trio, Maddie your in the trio, and... Nia your in the trio" {Guys everyone being happy for Nia in this scene made me want to cry I just love their friendship!}

Everyone clapped for Nia, Abby really wanted to give her a chance to redeem herself from last week.

"Now girls I found out that we are going to be competing against candy apples and y/n this week she is after you." 

"She has a girl that is in your age category that is eight and you know that means that you need to dance older than eight, And I will tell you all what, we are not going to lose to Cathy or Jill or Kendall" 

"Ok moms you may leave, you don't have any jobs to do! Girls spread apart, and start stretching Gianna is going to come in and we are going to start. " 

*Up with the moms*

Kelly: In Chicago we should go out.

Christi: Oh yeah.

Kelly: What's that called when you go from bar to bar? Like where all the bars are on one street?

Christi: Rehab?

Both laugh.

Melissa: I didn't want to tell her the news! I wanted her to her it from all of us.

Holly: And I was going to say that there is excitement and happy news and we're in a dance studio-

Christi: And-

Kelly: Abby Lee is in the building!

Christi: But I think that she has been replaced by a pod person because she is acting way to nice and I haven't seen that kind of behavior in nine years.

Holly: That means she's up to something.

Christi: I don't know, I think she is handling you with kids gloves and-

Melissa: Look Nia is trying to tell you something!

Holly: She's in a trio?! 

Christi: Yeah!

Kelly: Yep!

Holly: No way!

Kelly: So where the hell have you been doctor Holly?

Christi: You have really made a gallon effort to be here ever since you know, you were wrapped on the knuckles with the ruler for not being here the first week.

Holly: I showed up and I'm here, I had some lose ends to tie up at school and I have decided that I am going to take a leave of absence for next year.

Christi: Oh yay! 

Holly: I am going to be spending more times with my friends-

Kelly: With us!

Y/n's Pov: 

"Keep your foot flexed on the fan kick anddd run to Jete!" 

"Make sure you turn you foot all the way out!" 

This solo is defiantly more difficult skill wise, there are a ton of ballet movements in it and well I haven't been going to ballet classes. 

"I want you to run out and arabesque right here and 3 2 1 go!" James says and I run out and do the arabesque and stop in like a crouching position.

"Now you need to remember that you are wearing a giant crown on your head so you can't fumble in the turns and really stretch your leg out just think about pulling it away from you in your turns. " 

"Ok!" I say and he shows me some more parts of the dance. 

*Interview with y/n*

This week my solo has like a dark background but not really. I just really like the tiara it makes me feel like I am queen. 

*Interview over*

The dance is more about high school dance and Abby told me that it's supposed to be spooky and I have to make the judges feel like I am a jealous high school girl that became prom queen but is struggling with ...life?  

Um sometimes I think that Abby forgets how old I am which is seven, Though I am not complaining I like having solos I also like the song so! 

The dance is called 'All disasters need saving' and it's contemporary acro

"Pretty arms y/n!" James let's me go over it a few more times before stopping me.

"I know you can do it y/n just don't let Abby rile you up and defiantly don't let the fact that candy apples are coming to the competition get to you." 

I nod. 

"Work on your technique for those ballet positions and practice your solo at any chance you get. You never know when Abby is going to call you in to show her the solo yes?" I nod and he gives me a hug.

"You have to focus, I mean it y/n."

"Ok you can go!" He says and I leave the room. 

*Three Days till Competition*

I was in tap right now. There was a little before I had to go and show Abby my solo, So when that was over I went out to the dancers den to find Kenzie.

"Kenzie will you watch my solo please?" I said throwing myself on top of her.

"Whyyyy?" She sighed

"Because you are not doing anythinggg and Chloe is busy! Doing the trio with Maddie and Nia so you are my last hope!" 

"I will do it in here so you don't have to leave!" I said getting up pointing at her.

"Queue the music!" She starts that music I do everything until this one part that I forgot but the immediately remember it again. 

That fumble put me behind on music so I ended late. "It's good your just late" Kenzie says.

"Y/n Abby wants you to come work on your solo while we do the trio." Chloe says and I nod. I wave bye to Kenzie and go inside. 

"You have till I finish this to work on you solo" Abby was watch it trio when Melissa came storming in. 

"Abby I'm sorry to interrupt but I am not going this weekend these people are doing it again. So my kids and I are we're leaving we are not going to the competition this week end" She says 

"Come on Maddie we're leaving" She says walking out of the room Maddie doesn't move. A few minutes later she comes back in and tells Maddie that they are leaving.

Maddie tells her that she is going to that competition and that she really wants to go. Melissa agrees to let her go only if Abby takes care of her. She then takes Kenzie and leaves.

"Maybe when you get home tonight  or when you have a private moment with your mothers, Tell them to keep their mouth shut and stay away from Melissa!" Abby yells at us.

"There's two things you don't talk about weddings and divorces, it's none of their business and they are causing trouble!" 

*Interview with Christi* 

Abby always has to drag our kids into things, she thinks that everything she says to them is appropriate and what's not around our kids.  

Well here's a clue, if it makes them cry it's probably not appropriate.

*Interview over*

Kelly then comes into the room and we all walk over to the door. I stayed by Chloe's side though. 

"Stop screaming at our kids!" She says 

"Kelly you're an adult!"

"I don't care!" 

"Melissa talks about me and says stuff about me too!" Kelly says

"Not about your husband!" Abby says back

"And you talk about my mother! So shut up Abby!" Kelly screams back

Chloe takes my hand and we go upstairs where our mom and Holly is.

"Chloe, y/n we didn't do anything wrong, don't listen to Abby, go get your stuff" She says gently pushing me gently to the dancers room.

I get my stuff and we all leave.

*Two days till Competition*

I was sitting on the side with Kenzie where she was helping me stretch while the other girls were working on their group dance. After they finished the group dance Abby has me come up and show my solo to her. 

"You do know that you and Maddie are the only ones with solos right." She said 

I nodded 

"So you can't forget anything, and no mistakes!" She said. 

She made me go threw the whole dance giving me corrections on my jumps and turns. It's a little weird hearing her correct this dance because I have really only been practicing with James.

"Y/nnn! You keep forgetting the back walkover to switch leg back handspring oh my god!" 

"Stop stop if you don' remember it now, your not going to remember it later or at the competition so get it together!" She yells and has me do it again. 

Each time I went to do it again I kept forgetting other small parts. Well let's see how the competition goes. 

"Y/n! If I have to tell you to point your foot again, I am going to chop it off!" 

~~

Third Pov:

When the girls get to Chicago, the pressure is really on and the solos were up first. Chloe was helping y/n with her makeup while Christi was sewing the crown into her bun. 

"Girls listen the stage is beautiful so I want you guys going over the trio and over the group dance." Abby tells the girls.

"Maddie I am telling you that you need to concentrate on the feet and y/n focus on your dance I do not want those mistakes that were your practice yesterday." 

"Come here I want you both to go over your solos right now." Both of the girls walk over to Abby and perform their solos for her. 

"Their y/n! That's the part you need to remember do not forget it!" Abby says having them rum over the dance one more before going on stage. 

Christi noticed that y/n was focusing on the dancing in the conner by herself she got up and went over to her.

"Y/n stop freaking yourself out ok? You can do this just focus on you don't worry about Abby, just you ok!" She said to her. 

She nodded back and gave Christi an hug.

"Alright let's-" Abby says when a lady walks in.

"I need number three Beautiful and number six All disasters need saving" The lady tells Abby.

~~

Maddie and and y/n were behind the stage with Justice, the other girl from Candy apples who's name was Julia. 

Y/n was going to be going first, because she was in the mini 6-8 category. She gave Maddie a hug before going on stage. 

"And next up is number six let's welcome to the stage 'All disasters need saving' Y/n walked out on stage and looked into the crowd.

The fear just wasn't lifting up and Christi and Chloe could tell. When the music started everything was going fine until the song came up to the part y/n always forgot.

She stopped mid way before staring into space. It took her a good few seconds to realize the next part. Then after another turn she stopped again just for a few seconds and continued the dance. 

Y/n was late on the music however because the song was under the time, she was not disqualified from the competition. 

Christi could only hope that y/n did well enough to beat the girl from candy apples. Abby on the other hand knew that she shouldn't have given y/n a solo this week. She completely embarrassed herself. 

*Interview with Abby*

You know, I put y/n on stage thinking that she was going to eat her competition alive, but now I am not so sure about my choice.

*Interview over*

Christi got up and walked outside to where y/n would come out on the side of the stage. When she came out Christi lifted her up into her arms. 

"You did good y/n, It's fine" She said

It was hard for Christi to see y/n like that, because she knew that y/n knew the dance and was only freaked out about the pressure on her. 

Both of them walked back to the green room where the girls where rehearsing the trio. When the girls went out for the trio y/n sat with Christi. 

The trio looked really good, it's just that Maddie and Chloe have been dancing together for a long time so Nia was just a little off beat. 

After that they started doing awards for the solos. Maddie and y/n sat on stage holding hands. 

"Now it is time for our awards. First we are going to start in our mini category in 8th place we have Julia from candy apples dance center!" That made y/n more scared because Julia got 8th even though she knew her solo. 

"In 3rd place we have.... number six All disasters need saving" Y/n went up and got her award. Even with messing up her number she still managed to get 5 places ahead of her competition.

"And now in first place for our petite solo's we have...number 3  Reflections" Maddie goes to get her award. Y/n and Maddie beat the candy apples dancers so Abby could give them props for that.

 "Now we move on to our Junior duo/trio division" 

The girls where all holding hands. They really wanted the trio to place at least top 5 but when it got all that way to first and they didn't win they were shocked.

~~

When it was time for the girls to do their group dance. In the group dance y/n was Kenzie's opposite . She still wasn't preforming her best but she tried not to think about what happened with the solo. Then at the end of the dance y/n was in the box with Kenzie.

Then the candy apples went on until one of the girls came off the stage and said she hurt her ankle.

The girls had to go back on stage for awards, so everyone went back while Taylor ended going to the hospital.

When the guy started listing the people who placed the group number was 3rd place overall. Everyone then went back to the green room.

Then Cathy came in with a gift for Melissa who told her not to speak about anything before leaving the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
19.4K 293 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
17.4K 425 55
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
20.9K 438 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?