Le sserafim 6th member

Door popocacalaca

Yumi has been a trainee for a year and The only reason she's even interested of being a kpop idol Is because... Meer

DETAILS
1
2
3
!!!
5
6
7

4

13 0 0
Door popocacalaca

JAKE POV

I've liked her ever since Ara kept talking to me about her.She was very talented she can dance and sing so good and could sorta rap she's just perfect.Not to mention absolutely gorgeous and her personality is so my type.Ara always talked about her when they got along and every time she talked about her she practically described my type.

I watch some of her fam cams and she looks so pretty even though she gets a bit mad at some of her outfits when she has to fix it every 5 minutes.But when she's mad she's still looks stunning.

I also watch some of lesserafim leniverse and try to find her and she's exactly my type and it's even better that she gets along with my cousin well.Ara described her exactly how she is and I knew from then on I liked her.

When I told my members Sunoo was so surprised and everyone was confused.Sunoo had to explain to everyone that he was her bsf since their trainee days and I remembered how they were in a dating scandal and he found it hilarious.And how they have a brother and sister relationship too and the I looked into it and they were really friends and had a brother sister relationship.It was really cute of how they interact with each other definitely not talking about yumi though.

Sunghoon also brought up how they met when they were teenagers and were a skating rink and they would help each other out if they needed to but stopped talking after they became trainees.But they do have a few interactions every here and there.

It was Sunoo idea for me to text her as a secret admirer and it turned out well.We text everyday and I learned more about her and I've been giving her hints about who I am.It's now Dark blood album and she still doesn't know who I am but I also have gotten closer to her as Jake and not as someone she doesn't know.

YUMI POV

I had to film a challenge with Sunoo and Jake and sunghoon -the only people i actually ever talked to in Enhypen.I was wearing a white cropped top that's sleeveless and black cargo pants while they were wearing all black.We were filming on the stairs and I had to be in the middle and we were doing Bite me. honestly i had no clue in the fucking world what I was doing.

They had to teach me and once I got it we filmed it and when we were seeing how it was I noticed how Jake kept looking at me the whole time with a smile on his face.Even when we had to pose together at the end he still was.No one noticed that but me and Jake of course and they posted it.So I had to act like I didn't know.

People noticed what I noticed .The same day the same hour we even posted it People kept posting about us claiming how he would watch me from afar a lot.People started to ship us together and I can't really defend him cause they actually had some pretty good proof of him watching me.

When my members saw the post even they kept talking about it.Even worse I had to do a live later on and I'm sure people would ask me about it.I was just hoping someone would join it so I'm not alone and having to answer anyone's question about us.

====================================
AT THE LIVE

"Hii fellow fearnots uhh I will be listening to music like the whole time so I might get a little distracted"
Just like I had thought the comments are about what happened

Omg what's up with you and Jake?
I think they're secretly dating
They both probably like each other
They're like the cutest together
Omg I can literally imagine the things they would do together
Guys if they're dating they probably would want to keep it a secret for a reason

I found myself chuckling at that last comment I needed up playing set me free by Twice the English version as I am fluent in Japanese Korean and English.When I was singing I was also looking at the comments.

Your voice is so beautiful
Guys listen to the lyrics maybe she's singing about someone
IM OBSESSED WITH UR VOICE OMG
You're voice is so angelic

I absolutely love when people compliment me so I started reading the comments saying some out loud and I saw one that said "are you and Jake dating" and as soon as someone says that people started to ask about it again.

The only thing I could do is ignore them and then Sakura and Kazuha walked into the room and joined the live and changed the subject knowing I couldn't.Someone texted me just then it was my little secret admirer

I See people ship you and Jake

Oh yea I guess they do
Sorry about it

Why are you apologizing about it?
It's nothing really
And I agree you two would look good
together

Are you only saying that cause
everyone else is saying that or what?

No I'm being serious
You guys personality compliment
each other

I guess we're not really that close

Maybe you guys are closer than you might think

Wdym?

He left me on read after that so the whole live I was confused but me Sakura and Kazuha were dancing and singing to songs that weren't ours and we even fell trying to dance to to a song.We looked like dominos making each other fall down.It was very fun to say the least.

"Sadly we have to go but I'll try to go on live tomorrow but Byee fearnots!"after I ended the live my little secret (not so secret) admirer texted me

Now that you ended your live
I can text you more now

You were watching it?

Of course I was
How could I miss it?

Well if I knew you were
I probably wouldn't have embarrassed myself

I found it cute actually

🤭🤭
Thanks
But I have to ask don't you find it
Like weird that people ship me
And your friend together

I dont mind
I mean I can't really do anything
About it
Oh wait I have to go
I'll text you later though
Bye bye

mhm byeee

JAKE POV

I dont have to go I just really need to get out the conversation. Since I wasn't actually texting her it was my members.They claimed that they were just helping...news flash they didn't really change anything about it." she just said bye with three E's she definitely likes you"claimed hesseung "she does that to everyone when she says bye..But you definitely have a chance!" "Stop ruining his hope Sunoo"jay stated "I agree he has a chance to get with her" "mhm what sunghoon said so you better make a move on her as Jake and not someone she doesn't know before someone does before you"

"Hey!Dont say stuff like that Niki!" "Yea cause they might actually happen" jay said.After that I got a text from someone

ARA

Are you yumi's secret admirer?

Huh no why do you ask

Oh well she has one and she can't
stop talking about him
And she showed me her text and
tbh he texts like you

Oh no that's no me
But Ik who it is

OMG WHO

If I tell you would you tell her

No definitely not

Uhm that's not believable but
I can't really lie to you
It's me

I KNEW IT
IM SURPRISED SHE DIDNT NOTICE

Yup I'm planning on telling her soon
Maybe later today actually

YOU SHOULD
SHE WOULD BE SO HAPPY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

36 hours +

uhm yumi

YEA

Do you wanna meet up in person

Of course!
How can I pass a offer like this?

Ok good I was worried you'll say no
Can you go to that park near hybe?
In 15 minutes

Huh yea of course

"I told you she will say yes" Sunoo claimed as his phone then started ringing for a face time

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SUNOO GUESS WHAT HAPPENED"
"What happened that made you like this?"
"MY SECRET ADMIRER WANTS TO MEET UP AND LIKE I NEED YOUR HELP TO PICK MY OUTFIT"
"WAIT REALLY UHH WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO WEAR!"

All my members including me were listening and watching what they were doing they settled for a blue cardigan with a white cropped top under and a white skirt .No makeup but curled lashes and lip gloss.Needless to say she was just as pretty as she is with makeup.

"UH I HAVE TO GO TO THE PARK RN ILL TELL YOU HOW IT GOES BYE TALK TO YOU LATER" Sunoo didn't have time to say anything before the call ended.I guess she was excited to meet me.

I was waiting on the bench wearing only black sweat pants and a grey tank top but a black baggy sweater on top and a hat.I was also holding a box of chocolate that is supposedly her favorite and a teddy bear-Sunoo and Ara helped me figure that out.And that's when I saw her she was beautiful-no absolutely gorgeous and even more than just that.

"Hey yumi I think I'm you're secret not so secret admirer" I said giving her the gifts I brought "Wahh no wonder you always tried to talk to me when ever you can and thank you for these" she said holding up the gifts I gave her

"I feel bad now" "huh how come you didn't do anything wrong yumi?" I asked "You bought me these gifts and I didn't bring anything since it was a last minute thing-well for me it was" I chuckled at her statement she really was just my type she was adorable pouting over not being able to get me anything

"it's no big deal I don't want you wasting your money on me" she tilted her head on confusion "but you wasted your money on me?" "No I didn't waste money I spent it for something that has a lot of meaning so it's not wasting" "Well i can say the same to you then!" "No I wouldn't want you buy me anything I only bought you that cause  you mean a lot more than you think to me"

she didn't say anything to that I didn't know in a good way or a bad way. "You have a special place in my heart Jake" "huh" "you heard me..you're very special to me so you hold a rather very very special place in my heart"

I didn't expect her to answer to my confession With her own confession.She suddenly hold my hands and stands up saying "let's go somewhere!" I couldn't even say anything before she dragged me to a arcade next to ice cream shop.

"Wanna play basket ball over there" she pointed to a game at the arcade that had two hoops that were meant for competing against each other.I love competition. "Yea I love sports" "Me too!" We both started shooting and I was winning by a lot at the end I won. "I swear I'm not bad i don't know what happened to me" "I'm sure you're not and let's go there"

We went to a claw machine that had a lot of Sanrio plushies and I knew yumi loved Sanrio. "Which one do you want?" "Uh hello kitty" "I'll get it for you" I said with a wink and focused on winning the stuffed Animal for her.I didn't know she was taking a video of me until I won and looked at her to give it to her. "You were filming Me?" "Of course I was you looked so cute concentrated on winning"I definitely did not expect her to say that

We played a lot of games but soon went to get ice cream.I knew she was pretty quite around others and made her members order her food. "Ill get chocolate and what do you want yumi" I said the last part in a whisper only for her to hear "cookie and cream please" she whispered back to me "and she'll get a cookie and cream" we got our ice cream and before she can pay for us I did. We walked around with our ice cream laughing and talking until she had to go back.

I walked her home being the gentleman I am and we stopped infront of her dorm "Next time we have a date like this I will pay for us and I will buy you a gift" she stated as if it's not up for discussion "Ill be waiting till then" i laughed

As I was walking away she grabbed my hand to make me face her and she cupped my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye walk how safe and text me when you do" and walked Into the dorm leaving me wonderstruck and smiling like an idiot.

When I got back to my dorm I texted her saying I got home though she didn't see it yet.And everyone was waiting on me and yet Niki was the first to talk "so how'd it go?" "Amazing" "omg she broke him if he's like this" "I think I'm love with her she's like my other half that i didnt know i had" "did she kiss you or something cause how are you this weird?" "On the check she did..though I wish it was on the lips but beggars can't be choosers I guess" "oh she's calling me be quiet if you wanna hear what she thinks" as soon as he answer we're met by a scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS JAKE AND I NOW REMEMBER THAY EDIT OF HIM I SENT YOU"
"Yup so how did yalls little date go?"
"AMAZING IM SURPRISED I DIDNT FREAK OUT IN FRONT OF HIM CAUSE YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE LIKED HIM"
"Mhm before we even debuted you were pretty obsessed and at least you didn't embarrass yourself in front of him like you did in the hybe Games"
"Omg shut up I don't even know why I said I have to go water my plants that was actually so embarrassing I wanted to kill myself and btw I did your plan"
"OMG REALLY WHAT HAPPENED AFTER"
"After I kissed his cheek I told him to go to his dorm safe and text me when he gets there and ran Inside my dorm"
"AWW THATS SO CUTE but I told you to kiss him like on the lips"
"Shut up you wouldn't have the courage to do that either so don't judge me and like what if he-"
"No what ifs he would've liked it"
"Oh well in that case next time we have a date I will kiss him on the lips"
"SERIOUSLY?TELL ME WHEN YOU DO"
"I definitely will tell you anyways I have to do my skin care soooo"

After the call 'ended' my members freaked out "OMG I KNEW YALL WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER" "AWWW THATS SO CUTE" "YOU BETTER TAKE HER OUT TO SOMEWHERE PRETTY IF SHES GONNA KISS YOU THERE" "WOW SHES MAKING THE FIRST MOVE BY KISSING YOU AND YOUR NOT" "ITS KINDA CUTE THAT SHES DOING THAT THOUGH" once we heard Sunoo and yumi laugh we all realized that he never ended the call

"Y'all do know that we don't end the call right? we do our skin care together on our calls" "oh" yea that was the only thing that came out my mouth.Sunoo went to his room to carry on his conversation with yumi. The rest of them kept teasing me about it but I was in my own world thinking how she's perfect for me and how embarrassing that was.

YUMI POV

When I walked into my dorm all of lesserafim was there in the living room Chaewon was the first to ask me how it went and I told them everything that happened even the small details about it.They found it adorable and then I called Sunoo telling him about it too and then that whole thing of them teasing him happened.

I couldn't help myself and I laughed and so did Sunoo and then he went into his room so we can do our little skin care call together.

"Did they hear what I said about our date?"
"Huh of yea also the call before the date"
"HUH THAT WAS ONLY MEANT FOR YOU IF I KNEW THAT THEY WETE LISTENING I WOULDVE-"
"You would've been more calm about it and that's why I never told you cause I know you wouldn't have told me how you actually felt"
"Yea yea whatever but did you know that.."

Our call was over an hour long and we had to end it at night since we both were busy the next day.But,I kept thinking about Jake he's like perfect.He's exactly my type and he's like meant for me and me only.

That's exactly what I told Ara the next day when she was getting me ready for our concert.

"Wow I guess it's a good thing I told him about you it this would've never happened" "huh what do you mean" "well when you first debuted and I had to do your makeup I always told Jake about you and he was always interested when I did.He Even asked me to hit you up with him but I told him he'll have to do that himself and i guess he did" "oh well that makes mines and his relationship a lot more interesting I'll totally be asking him about this"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

74.2K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
1M 22.3K 119
in which kpop boy group, enhypen, is a co-ed group with an additional female member. ー enhypen ot7/poly/reverse harem ff ー
7.5K 577 20
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
1.4M 38K 151
❝ la única - it means the only one in spanish. ❞ ━━━━ bighit's sought after secret trainee. i-land's most feared competitor. the industry's best fri...