Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 11 Weird.

385 17 1
By JustAGhostyGhost

.
.
.

Anim was sobbing a bit,
Heck.
He was literally on his knees and trying not to cry. "Oh my god..." Is what escaped his lips.

Kuro came into the room after a shower and having a soon full of ice cream in his hands, he was almost half surprised to see Anim hunched over like that. He was more weirded out because he remembered his Eve being normal just a few minutes ago, what happened?

"Uhh..." Kuro was going to ask, but then he saw something... And it all made sense now.

There layed Kaelo, laying... So so calmly... On his tummy and smiling as his tailed wagged a bit as if he was having a wonderful dream. While Anim was just gushing over the cuteness of his puppy. "What a pain... Are you seriously crying over that?"

"Yes, just- look- that's my baby having a good dream-!" He says in a slightly squeaky voice as he rubbed the pup's tummy and patted him and then praising him like, 'your a good good boy'

Anim's mental age seemed to have turned 5.

"Ah? You know it's not a big deal? Even I can do that" Kuro says as he turns into his Cat form and does the same exact pose, but in his lazy cat way.

And Anim just stared at him like, 'the fuck yo doin' bro-?'

".... Get lost." Anim shoved the cat away lmao.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

After soome casual bickering, Anim got a text from Lily, it said something about coming to Misono's mansion for some discussion and stuff for future plans.

But Anim had some plans today... Some time consuming plans... He had to stay some extra hours for extra classes and counseling, also get his eyes tested before that. All that late night reading and stressing has started to give him headaches and very minor blurry vision.

So he Informed Lily about and said that even an hour before 9pm would be enough.

The school hours went without a hick.

But, in the counceling session, the Person asked him something, "Anim... I am glad that your doing alright now, in fact you don't even need counseling anymore... But..."

The counselor taps the pen on the table, a little hesitant to say the next few words, "you just... Seem like your not... The same person anymore"

"... Isn't that a good thing...? People change right?..." Anim did a nervous chuckle, the counselor hmmed,

"Yes but, they don't just change over night."

Anim was sweating bullets right now. Not only his 'change' in behavior is obvious, but many... And I mean MANY people have picked up on it. They obviously would, his change in personality was from a little ant to a hippopotamus! The way his interaction changed, his behavior, heck even his interests.... It was oh so obvious.

"Well... You would agree that my... Previous behavior was problematic... (?)" The way Anim said that sounded more like a question then anything. "So... Isn't it just better? More perfect now...?"

"... Only problematic for your future yes... But... Never mind" The counselor sighed, giving Anim a smile as she got up. "Either way, your free to go now. This wasn't going to be our last session but since your doing better now... I suppose it's goodbye"

"Haha... Yeah... Thank you"

And Anim just walked outside, closing the door behind him. He took a sigh of relief and just patted his own cheek to calm himself down. he wouldn't lie, but those sessions have been some of the most stressful, simply because... He just seems like he doesn't even know about himself.

And he literally doesn't know anything about himself.

Only clues he has is, he was depressed loner with no talent(?).

Should he dwell about it?
Probably not too much as long as it doesn't bothers his complete daily life.

Anim's bag was outside, So was Kuro. He heard the door close as he then pecked his head out as he ears flopped around a bit, he looked up at Anim and about to say something about his usual snacks or whatever but he noticed Anim's face of distress. How he was just fidgeting with his fingers and just looking of to a distance as he expression only remaind slightly frowning.

Yeah... Kuro just quietly went back inside the bag, he didn't wanted to create any more trouble.

Hours passed by like the gentle breeze after that thankfully. Anim got his eyes tested and indeed, he had a weak eye sight, shocker.

Oddly enough, there was still about some time left. So he was originally about to go to Misono's buttttt
.
.
.

Yeah he was oh so conveniently stuck with those two Idiots.

Yep, it's our favorite ship #2 (or 3?), Mahiru and Sakuya.

And gosh they are just, so gay. Like, in the manga, Anim, and now seeing it in reality, yep. Gay. How can someone be so gay and people still call him straight.

Well.... Even noodles are straight before they get hot- "Oi, Anim"

Anim was snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard Kuro call out from him from the bag. "How long do we have to stay in this store... I am gonna die here"

"You can certainly try" Anim rolls his eyes as he picks up a little jingling bell with a sap green yarn string, along with some small hooks.

Looping the bell from the yarn string and knotting it properly and attaching the hooks on the end. Anim dangles the thing in front of Kuro, "so, what do you think? Meaw two times if you hate it, Purr if your love it"

"Why the hell would I purr..." Kuro just stared at him as Anim just went into a fit of giggles.

"I am just kidding... Half. Kidding." He laughs as he puts it around Kuro's neck, he made it long enough for his Human form as well so it should be fine.

"Why are you making me ware this?" Kuro questions, Anim just shrugs his shoulders.

You could say he was just wanted to finish Kuro's look, but... Partly because he just wanted too. Kuro will be a part of Anim's life for as long as he is here after all, better make a connection no matter how much of Shut-In Kuro could be. It's a little endearing now.

"Well if you don't want it, I'll take it bac-"

"No... That would be too troublesome" Kuro just turned his head away with the most static cat expression there is.

This.

This was Adorable to Anim as he just gave a smile to him. "Fine fine~"

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Ready to leave you two?"

Anim asked the other two people with him as he started to open his umbrella. The two nodded there heads as all of them started to walk.

As they were walking, Mahiru might have heard some sort of rustling noises because he had turned his head around in slight shock.

Sakuya turned to look at Mahiru and asked if anything was wrong, and then said that 'it must be a vampire'

Now that Anim thought about it, Sakuya wasn't subtle at all about him being a vampire... But also was? Like... He 'was' assumed as the crazy streak of the bunch so that didn't really made red flags show up. His hair green hair covered them up.

"Sakuya, there is no such thing as a vampires... But if anything happens, make sure to tell me okay...?" Mahiru said Gayly- i mean, in concern.

Sakuya just laughed it off, but soon calmed down as he held Mahiru's wrist for a bit, looking straight in his eyes says the following. "Ha... Your not lying about this... Are you Mahiru?"

Btw.

Anim and Kuro were right there, like. Get a room-? Idk-?

"Hello sisters, I hope you guys didn't forget about moi" Anim oh so rudely broke the two apart. Sakuya stands stunded, Mahiru Stands stunded, Anim stands like a twink- I mean like a babygi- I mean- nvm. Cringe. That's the word.

"Anyways girlies, don't you two have some work to do at home or something, besides standing here and acting like one cheated on the other?" Anim says in a very, joky-joky, please dont take this seriously, type of manner.

To which Mahiru laughed a bit, "ah Anim, didn't knew you could be funny"

"... That's a complement or an insult-?"

Sakuya laughed too, slapping the back of Anim's shoulders which made the poor guy almost stumble a bit.

"Oh Anim... You certainly have changed in one single night... Heh, wonder what happened?" Sakuya commented, he had a smile on his face while his eyes clearly told, 'I don't trust you', which Anim picked up on real quick.

"Oh you know... Sometimes the bed swallows you whole and the next morning you don't know who you used to be" Anim gave Sakuya a smile that was just so condescending. Are you lying or making a joke? Who knows.

"Please, that sounds like a comic book thing" Mahiru chuckled more, oh his Simple, simple boy.

"It is, isn't it? Either way, I gotta go. Sorry Mahiru I won't be able to company to till home" Anim apologized to Mahiru just waved his hand for. He didn't minded at all. Sweetheart. God please make more Mahiru's in this world.

After parting ways with the two, both Anim and Kuro headed to Misono's mansion. Where Anim's either favorite or... Maybe not any more Favorite part was about to happen.

The Happy Birthday.
.
.
.
.

=================================

I think, this could be counted as a fluff chapter.

:> bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 13.3K 46
An AU were the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your wrist, however, Kuroo's wrist is blank. TW: Mentions of abuse and self harm [...
822K 39.6K 50
𝗸𝗼𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗲 kenma is a pro-gamer that happens to meet the beginner gamer hinata shōyō, in a RPG. (role-playing game) started: 051220 ended: 091220 ...
1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."