My heart speaks in words

By flarke2014

Poems and short stories for girls More

Part 1
AN
Part 4
Part 5

Part 3

43 3 2
By flarke2014

This is a sad one so beware.....

Often times I wonder if this is the right path in life. Is he really worth all of my hard work and love? All he does is play with my brain and I chase it in circles. Now I know he doesn't like me that way , he has a gf. But is he into her? That is a question I will never get an answer to. He acts different around me, he is a kinder person. Normally he has a heart of steel, but it melts in his hands. It feels like our selves become someone else when we are together. As much as I would like to move on,he has taken my heart captive and will not let it go. He breaks it, mends it, and then he breaks it again. It is a constant battle between the two of us. I have to struggle to remain hopeful. I am hopeful of today, of tomorrow, and of the days that come next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 783 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
6.8K 352 72
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
2.5K 414 67
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
3.5K 853 47
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...