Conveniently Inconvenient

By misscelestiana

Irene Marcos is a brilliant and determined executive who will soon take over as the CEO of her family's Marco... More

PROLOGUE
uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici

Conveniently Inconvenient

587 32 1
By misscelestiana

This is worth of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

This is just a work of fiction. Strictly no posting of screenshots in any social media platforms and tagging the characters used.

This is a work of collaboration between ele_ista and I.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

misscelestiana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 127 7
Mamahalin Kita ng Malayo Book 2 Let's give another meaning of sunset for Doctor Imee/Lizzy Chavez and Architect Roderick Laurel.
91.4K 2.4K 45
Maria Victoria Irene, the last born of the Romualdez-Marcos family, is peacefully living her life being the "quiet one". Until one day, Gregorio Mari...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
996 177 122
This is a Compilations of my poems. Hope you'll love this! 𝒢 π“…β„΄β„―π“‰β„―π“ˆπ“ˆ π“Œπ’½β„΄'π“ˆ 𝒻ℴ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 π’Έβ„΄β„Šπ’Ύπ“‰π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒβ„Š π“‰π’½π“Ž β„Šπ’Άπ“π“π“Šπ“…π“‰π’Ύβ„΄π“Šπ“ˆ β„Šπ’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰...