Like a Wave

By CrystalAllen675

Jordan was in a pop group that gained overnight success. He had met a girl in town while they would breakdanc... More

Chapter 1: Breakdancing in the early days
Chapter 2: Life changes overnight
Chapter 3: When will I see you again
Chapter 4: The day has finally come
Chapter 5: First Date
Chapter 6: This feels so different
Chapter 7: Tonight is the night
Chapter 8: Girl's night in
Chapter 10: The Time is Now
Chapter 11: A Las Vegas Wedding Part 1
Chapter 12: A Las Vegas Wedding Part 2
Chapter 13: To the Next Show
Chapter 14: I think we are
Chapter 15: Meeting the Family
Chapter 16: Back to New York
Chapter 17: Boston, here we come
Chapter 18: Honeymoon
Chapter 19: It's baby shower time
Chapter 20: Our little bundle of joy
Chapter 21: Christmas time
Chapter 22: Again
Chapter 23: New Blessings
Chapter 24: New Arrival
Chapter 25: Reunion announcement
Chapter 26: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 27: Let's have some fun
Chapter 28: New Romance is great
Chapter 29: It's Time to make it official
Chapter 30: Tonight's the night
Chapter 31: The Talk
Chapter 32: Our Divorce becomes final today
Chapter 33: Monday Night Raw
Chapter 34: Time for an important discussion
Chapter 35: Our New Home
Chapter 36: Life is good
Chapter 37: Holidays are approaching
Chapter 38: Wedding plans
Chapter 39: I Love You
Chapter 40: Wedding Day
Chapter 41: Wedding Night and Honeymoon
Chapter 42: Married Life
Chapter 43: Baby shower and a surprise
Chapter 44: Welcome to the world
Chapter 45: Our First Anniversary
Chapter 46: Twins First Birthday
Chapter 47: Jordan's new love
Chapter 48: On the Road Again
Chapter 49: Two Years of Marriage
Chapter 50: Can this be real?
Chapter 51: This can't be real
Chapter 52: The hardest part
Chapter 53: Saying goodbye
Chapter 54: How are you holding up
Chapter 55: Life is hard
Chapter 56: How am I supposed to go on
Chapter 57: Missing You One Year Later
Chapter 58: I'm here for you
Chapter 59: Can we talk?
Chapter 60: How can I trust you?
Chapter 61: Let's try it again
Chapter 62: I could just stare at you forever
Chapter 63: The tour continues
Chapter 64: Our New Home
Chapter 65: Things are looking up
Chapter 66: Christmas Time in Boston
Chapter 67: Wedding planning
Chapter 68: Time to Say I do
Chapter 69: Honeymoon in Paris
Chapter 70: Cruise 2016
Chapter 71: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 72: Four Years Later
Chapter 73: Images
Chapter 74: Our life
Chapter 75: Epilogue

Chapter 9: Time to Travel

22 0 0
By CrystalAllen675

The next morning, Jordan woke up; he climbed out of bed and jumped in the shower. He stood there, letting the water wash all his tension down the drain. It was a rough night; he missed Brittney. It's only been a week since they started dating, but she has quickly become very important to him.

He finished in the shower and walked downstairs with the towel wrapped around his waist. He fixed a cup of coffee and walked back to his room. He had never imagined his house with children running around, but now he could see that he wanted that with Brittney.

He smiled as he pulled out his clothes and got dressed. He got dressed, fixed his hair, and brushed his teeth. He grabbed his charger and threw it in his bag. He made his bed up and went downstairs. 

He got his bags and their plane tickets for each show. He placed the other ones in his bag and the tickets for today in the backseat of the Towncar. They drove to Brittney's, and he stepped out and went inside the building. He pushed her floor number on the elevator and rode it to her apartment. 

He walked to the door, and he could hear her singing through the door. He smiled because she was singing his song Don't Run. He knocked and waited, posed against the door frame. 

She opened the door, "Good morning, baby. Sorry was jamming to your CD while I was waiting on you."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Oh, I know I heard you singing; you have a beautiful voice. Good morning, beautiful." He leaned in and kissed her. "Alright, my lady, are you ready? Got your phone charger, and if you forget anything else, we can just buy it."

"I am ready, and yes phone charger is in my bag. She grabbed her suitcase and two smaller bags. He grabbed them all from her. She looked into the apartment and then locked the door. She followed Jordan down to the car."

He loaded her bags into the trunk, then helped her in and slid in beside her. "Are you ready for this?"

"I am with mixed feelings like I'm excited but nervous as well."

"That's normal, baby; trust me, I still get nervous every time I leave. I am very happy I'm not leaving by myself this time. Thank you for joining me."

"Thank you for inviting me; I know you will be busy. So, just know I understand we won't have a lot of time together."

"Oh, but we will, baby girl. So, tomorrow, we are in West Hollywood; we will stay in the same hotel and just get driven to Anaheim tomorrow evening. Then we have three days before I have to be in Indianapolis. Then we have three shows the fourth, fifth, and sixth." 

"Then nothing else until Valentine's Day in Cleveland. After that show, we will return to New York because I don't have anything else scheduled until March 23rd in Baltimore. I figured we would stay a couple of extra days in California so we could visit the beach."

"Now, I am really excited to see California and you on a beach. I didn't bring a swimsuit, so we will have to go shopping."

"I think that can be arranged. Just imagining you in a sexy bathing suit. Can I pick it out?"

"Sure, I would love to see the suit you pick out. I am buying it tho."

"No, ma'am, we are on a working vacation. All expenses are on me."

"All expenses, meaning rooms, food, car services, not my bathing suit."

"That's for my pleasure, so of course, it will be paid for by me. Now, if you wanna buy some souvenirs for your friends and family, those you can buy, but the swimsuit will be bought by me."

"Okay, Jordan." He smiled and leaned in and kissed her since he had just won their first disagreement. She smiled at him. 

They arrived at the airport, and he checked them both in. They went through security and then made their way to their gate.

"Did you eat breakfast?"

"No, too nervous; all I had was my coffee."

"Same. I didn't eat. Are you hungry before our flight? We have a little over an hour before they board. We can grab a small bite and then eat a full meal when we land in LA." 

"That sounds great." They walked over to a few restaurants and grabbed a biscuit. They sat there and ate and drank their juice. Then made their way over to the gate. They started boarding first-class passengers, and Jordan grabbed her hand. 

"Oh yes, we fly first class. Because I am constantly flying, I get big rewards and save a lot of money. My manager worked with Delta to get us a huge discount."

They boarded the plane and were directed to their seats. Their seats were in the first row and had so much room. Jordan smiled as she looked at their seats. 

"Is this your first time flying?"

"No, but all my flights for work were in business class rather than the economy. So, it was roomier but not this roomy."

"Well, I am happy your very first first-class flight is with me. So, sit down and relax. Would you rather the window seat or the aisle seat?"

"Aisle seat if that's okay. I'm not a fan of the height, so I prefer not to see how high we are."

"Of course, baby girl." He sat down, and then she sat down. They were holding hands and talking when the flight attendant came by for drink orders. Soon, their flight started moving. She kind of took a deep breath. "I've got you, baby girl."  

"Taking off and landing is the worst part for me."

Soon, they were in the air, and Jordan leaned over and kissed her. "Now, we are on our way to LA. We will check into our hotel and then find somewhere to eat. Then we can do anything you want to do. We have the entire day to ourselves."

"Really? Can we go see the Star Walk, then maybe go to Beverly Hills?"

"Yes, we can. We will buy your swimsuit in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive."

"Um, no way. I know they are really expensive. Maybe find somewhere cheaper."

"They have stores that aren't overpriced. We will look around and see what we find."

A few hours later, they landed and were the first off the plane. Jordan and Brittney stepped off. She walked off holding his hand. There were cameras there that snapped pictures of them walking off the plane. 

"Sorry, baby paparazzi are always at LAX looking for Star sightings. I hope you don't mind because I'm sure our picture will be in every magazine and online, trying to figure out who you are."

"I don't care, but what about you? Do you care that they got a picture of us?"

"I don't care; they can take as many pictures as they want of me and you. I want the world to know that you are my girlfriend." He leaned in and kissed her as they were walking. 

People started looking and snapping pictures of them when they realized he was a celebrity. They snapped a bunch of him kissing her. They went to the carousel, got their luggage, and made their way to the front, where a guy was holding a sign that said, Mr. Knight and Miss Lynn. 

The driver got the cart from him and walked them to his car; he loaded the bags up while Brittney climbed in, and Jordan slid in behind her. 

"Fancy, Mr. Knight, a limo."

"Of course, Miss Lynn, first class service as long as you are with me." She smiled as she snuggled into his arm. 

They were driven to their hotel called Marriott at W Hollywood and checked in; he had the Marvelous King suite. It was a short walk to the Hollywood Star Walk. Brittney was amazed at how big the suite was. 

"This is huge. Did you change your rooms when I agreed to come with you?"

"No, they always reserve the suites for me when I tour."

"So, all of our rooms will be like this? I mean, look at the bathroom; it has a huge tub and shower."

"Yep, the bigger, the better. Remember, I am a celebrity. I am so glad you decided to join me so I have someone to share this with. Normally, it's just me in these suites. I have never been able to share this with someone, and I am so happy that someone is you, Brittney. 

"How come? I know you dated Evie for years. How come you never brought her with you?"

"Because Evie was just someone I was with. I cared about her but never loved her. She kept trying to get me to commit to her. I never would; she even tried to say she was pregnant one time. I told her okay. Then I will go to the doctor with you to verify you are pregnant. I know I always used protection, and then she was like, I guess the test was wrong. I got my period. She always knew where my heart was, and it wasn't with her; it was you. I guarantee when those pictures hit. She will be calling me and cussing me out even tho we haven't talked in months, like three or four months."

"Wow, I'm sorry you went through all that. She had to know that you would catch her in the lie."

"Oh, I did and then checked my condoms, and she had poked holes in them. After that, I didn't sleep with her for almost a year. Then, when we started again, I kept my condoms hidden so she couldn't pull that trick again. That was the point it became more of a sexual relationship than anything else. Only when I was in town."

"That's horrible that anyone would do that to try and trap you into committing to them. Sad that she felt she had to do that. When you were always honest with her."

They unpacked for the few nights they would be here. They hung up their clothes and then went to walk the strip and to find some food. Jordan had his arm around her waist as they walked and looked at the shops. 

"I can't believe I am in Hollywood, California."

"I am glad you came with me because I would have just stayed in my room and ate room service. Do you know what we should do?"

"Me too, and what's that?"

"We should stay one more night here and then fly to Las Vegas since you haven't ever been there. We could stay two nights or three nights and fly out the morning of my show to Indianapolis."

"Really? That would be great. Yes, let's do it." 

"Perfect, give me just a sec; let me call my manager to arrange the flights and the room." He placed the call as he walked off and talked, and then he came back as she was looking at all the souvenirs. She had a couple of shirts, key chains, and cups.

"Okay, that is taken care of. So, we will be here tonight and tomorrow night; then we will stay here until five on the first, fly to Vegas and leave on the morning of the fourth. He will send me the details of the hotel later. Did you find some souvenirs, baby?"

"I did for me and Cami." He smiled at her as she walked over and paid. They walked to the Star Walk, and she smiled as he took photos of them together on some of the stars. 

Paparazzi were all over and snapping pictures of them as they were smiling. They started yelling at him, "Jordan, is this your girlfriend?"

He smiled at her, "Yes, she is my girlfriend. Can I tell them your name?" She shook her head at him, "Her name is Brittney Lynn."

They snapped pictures, and they walked away. Jordan held his arm around her waist. They grabbed some lunch at a taco truck and sat down to eat. They went back to their room, and they met up with their car service. They were driven to Beverly Hills and walked around Rodeo Drive. He found a swimwear store. They walked in, and he looked around. 

He found several that he liked, and she looked at them. She picked three for him to choose one from. Instead, he bought all three. He also talked her into a pair of high heels he thought looked sexy, and he bought her a dress. She didn't know about the dress until he walked back over after he purchased the shoes.

The dress he bought her was Ivory in color, and it was beautiful. "What is this, Jordan?"

"It's a surprise from me. I saw your size on the bathing suit, and I think you will like it."

"Can I see it?" 

"Of course, you can when we return to the room, and you try it on to make sure it fits." They returned to the room that evening, and she wanted to see what was in the garment bag."

He had made an appointment for the next day at a jeweler. He was going to get her an engagement ring because he had plans and hoped she would not get upset with him. He had waited for twenty years to find her, and now he had he knew what he wanted, so they didn't need to waste time dating. 

When they went upstairs, and she unzipped the bag as he held the hanger. She was surprised and shocked. 

"Jordan, it is beautiful. It looks like a simple wedding dress."

"I thought it looked beautiful. It can be." He smiled at her, and she smiled back. She was a little confused by what he meant by that. 

"In the morning, I have to run to the venue and make sure everything is good for the show. I won't be gone long if you get up before I return order room service, but I shouldn't be gone but maybe an hour or so."  

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. I want to try that tub out; you wanna join me?"

"Um, hell yes." He jumped up and pulled her into the bathroom with him. He sat her on the sink and kissed her as he turned the tub on. He poured some soap into the tub and smiled as the bubbles started appearing. He returned to her as he stood between her legs and kissed her. 

He slowly backed away from her as he removed his shirt and slowly unbuttoned his pants. He kicked his socks off and then unzipped his pants. He slid them down slowly and then removed his boxers. He smiled at her as he lifted her off the counter and sat her back down. 

"Your turn; see, the other night, we skipped this part. You were already undressed, and so I undressed while I waited for you to finish."

She looked into his eyes as she removed her shirt and tossed it to the side; she slid her shorts down, she slowly removed her bra, and then slid her panties off. He licked his lips as he watched her. 

He took her hand, and she turned around, and he smiled. He kissed her and then walked to the tub; he climbed in, and she climbed in and leaned back on his chest. 

"You are so beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful, as he rubbed his hands over her stomach. She smiled at him.

"Thank you, babe. You are very sexy, like it should be against the law to be that sexy." They sat there in the tub, relaxing and talking. When they finished, they got out and dried off. Jordan walked up behind her and kissed her; he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. 

She pulled him down to her and kissed him. That kiss got hungrier as she pushed him toward the bed. Before long, they were both in bed towels were thrown somewhere. 

They spent the rest of the evening lost in each other and in their own little world. No worries or cares. They made love slow and fast as they pleased each other. Soon, they fell asleep, lying together with their bodies intertwined.                 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 321 37
He was a boy from Boston, she was a girl from New York .What happens when their life's cross paths will it be happy ever after or leave them saying w...
39.2K 1.2K 48
(Completed, Watty's 2018 Longlist) Jordan Knight and Lia Andrews are from two different worlds. He's an embattled pop star from the beloved boyband...
90.8K 1.7K 46
·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~·~· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
4.6K 147 57
Ryder was the new girl in school when she met Joey back in kindergarten. A friendship began that day. Over the years it was Ryder and Joey. Til he su...