Puppy Love

By autumnshalyn05

I was running through the crowded church hallway, running while people gave me crazy looks. I heard his foot... More

Chapter 1: Church's and Cars
Chapter 2: No
Chapter 3: Wreck
Chapter 4: Fast AND Furious
Chapter 5: You're A What?
Chapter 7: Willow
Chapter 8: Adventures
Chapter 9: My Monster
Chapter 10: Heat
Chapter 11: Kittens & Puppy Love
Chapter 12: Moving
Chapter 13: Trent
Chapter 14: Early Mornings
Chapter 15: Mating
Chapter 16: Teasing
Chapter 17: Party Disaster
Chapter 18: Teenage Drinking Is Very Bad
Chapter 19: Hangover
Chapter 20: Onesies?
Chapter 21: The Unexpected
Chapter 22: Cleanup
Chapter 23: Another Day in Paradise
Chapter 24: Big Plans
Chapter 25: Darling
Chapter 26: Dawn
Chapter 27: Surprise Motherfucker
Chapter 28: Revenge is Evil
Chapter 29: Death
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31: Warehouse
Chapter 32: Relief
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Oh Baby!

Chapter 6: Scary Movies

4.9K 173 26
By autumnshalyn05

I slept most of the day and well into the evening. I'm not sure if it was just the lack of sleep or if it was unbelievable information overload. 

I sit up, stretching and climbing out of bed. I grab me some clean clothes out of my dresser and walk into my joint bathroom. I strip from the clothes I was wearing and step into the warm water. 

The water instantly relieves from my sore and tense muscles, as I get my hair wet. I wash and condition my hair, shaving my legs and washing my body. Were my parents really werewolves? Am I really mated to a werewolf alpha? 

I step out of the shower, wrapping a big fluffy towel around my body. I dry my body and hair, and step into the clean clothes I had grabbed. The black yoga pants and old T-shirt is so comfortable. I braid my hair into two french braids. I brush my teeth. I put my dirty clothes and towel in the laundry basket before exiting the bathroom and back into my bedroom. 

I pick my phone up off my bedside table to see a bunch of missed calls and texts. 

 3 calls and one text from Blaine, 4 calls from Caleb, 6 calls and 4 texts from Brittany, and 16 Calls and 12 texts from an unsaved number. 

I walk out of my bedroom, I'll just go get me something to eat and then I'll call them all back. 

I step into my living room, scrolling on my phone trying to clear the notifications .

"Well, well, well. Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up." I hear a mans voice say. I throw my phone and scream before realizing its only Blaine talking. I notice Brittany and Caleb are also in the room. 

"What are you guys doing?" I ask staring at them. 

"Well, when you wouldn't answer our calls we got worried. Plus, you never sleep. Let alone sleep for  16 hours. So, we came over to check on you." Caleb explains. 

"Well, okay. Thank you all." I smile at them. 

"Lets watch a movie." Brittany suggests. 

"Put one in, I'm going to grab me a quick snack." I nod as I walk into the kitchen. I grab me a poptart out of the cabinet, eating one of them really fast before heading back into the living room. 

The movie started playing as all four of us sat wide eyed on the couch.

It was quiet, when all of a sudden a demon popped up on the screen, and we all screamed.

Blaine hid behind me as we screamed and popcorn fell to the floor.

"Blaine! You had your eyes closed why were you scared?" I screamed laughing at him.

"It was scary, okay?" He whimpers back.

We all laughed as the movie ended.

My phone vibrated, so I grabbed it off the table.

It was Colby.

I stand up, walking into a different room to answer. 

"Yellow?"

"Hey babygirl. I miss you, and I want to see you." He says. 

"You know where I live." I sigh. 

"Yeah, funny story, I'm in the driveway."

"Give me a few minutes to change clothes and i'll be right down." I say before hanging up the phone. 

I grab me a pair of jeans and a different tshirt and change really quick, grabbing a pair of socks and my boots and putting them on. 

I grab my keys and wallet, before walking back out into the living room. 

"Leaving?" Brittany asks giving me a weird look. 

"Um...just for a little while. You guys can stay here if you want I shouldn't be gone too long." I nod. 

"Business stuff?" Caleb asks. 

I nod slightly, "You could call it that." 

Blaine was standing in front of the door, "You're a terrible liar Ollie. We know you're going to see Colby. We aren't mad at you. You guys are mates, there is no point in trying to run from it." He hugs me tightly before pushing me out the door. 

I walk downstairs and into the driveway to see a cherry red corvette parked next to my truck. 

"Get in Princess." He says out the window. 

"No way, I'm driving myself. I will follow you." I shake my head. 

"Don't be difficult." He says with an eyeroll. 

"Might as well get used to it. Word on the block is you're stuck with me for the rest of your life." I reply with a smirk. 

The shock on his features was all the satisfaction I could need for a lifetime. I walk over to my truck, getting in and turning it on, hearing my 5.3 come to life.

He backs out of his parking spot and heads out toward the road, me following behind him. He leads us out into the backside of the county, way out in the boondocks. 

I follow him down a long driveway that lead to a beautiful Cabin, but it was unlike any cabin I had ever seen, it was HUGE. 

He pulls his corvette into the attached garage as I park my truck in the driveway. 

"You can park in the garage, the space next to mine is yours." He says as I hop down out of my truck. 

"No, thank you." I smile. Never know when you're going to have to up and leave really fast. 

"Whatever." He shrugs, turning and walking into the Cabin, me following behind him.

It was even more beautiful on the inside, and boy if I thought the outside looked big, I would need a map just to get around the inside. 

"Is this the pack house?" I ask following behind him. 

"Yes." He nods, leading me up a big staircase. 

"So, where is the pack?" 

"Training." He replies simply, "I have some work to do in the office today and you can come keep me company." 

"So in other words, you missed my presence." I laugh at him. 

His face turns red for just a second, "Whatever you want to call it." 

"So, what does it mean to be mates?" I ask him as he pushes open a big wooden door. 

"You don't know?" He asks turning to look at me. 

"No. To be honest I didn't even know werewolves were real until yesterday." I shake my head. 

"But, you are a werewolf." He says as he sits behind a big wooden desk, motioning for me to sit in the chair across from him. 

"Well, I didn't know, still don't to be honest. Blaine called the Elders and they said I wouldn't transform into my wolf unless I was fully mated to a werewolf. If my mate had been human I would have never known." I explain. 

Before I could even blink he was in front of me, his face only centimeters from mine. 

"Aren't you so lucky, you not only got paired with a werewolf, you got paired with the strongest Alpha werewolf in north America." He smiled, his eyes a deep black compared to their usual vibrant blue. 

"So lucky..." I trailed off, staring into his eyes. It was like a trance. Obviously, I'm drawn to him since he is my mate and he was using it to his advantage. We can't be having that. 

I leaned in a little closer, my lips barely brushing over his, "And oh so lucky, to be the only weakness such a strong Alpha has...." 

I smirked as I watched his face change, it went from a confident smirk to 'Oh Shit' very quickly. 

"I do not have any weaknesses." He said as he clenched his jaw tightly, his face still hovering over mine. 

"Except for me." I smirked back to him, I knew I was playing with fire but honestly I couldn't help myself. Somebody has to knock that ego down a few notches. 

His hand came up, holding the side of my neck, "Do not think you can use your power over me to get whatever you want. Because even though yes, you are my weakness, I am also yours." He smirked before his lips crashed down on mine. 

When he pulled his lips off mine, I couldn't even think straight. 

"Now, we need to figure out why your pretty little wolf won't come out to play." He says standing up and going over to his side of the desk. He sat down in his chair, rolling over to a book shelf and pulling an old book off. 

"I told you what the Elders said." I explain. 

"Well, yes. You told me how to fix your wolf being suppressed, but you didn't tell me why it was to begin with." He says with a raise of his eyebrow. 

"I'm not sure, unless it was the trauma from my parents dying?" I ask. 

"You're parents are dead?" He asks, his head raising up from the book to look at me. 

"Yes. I was told for years that my parents and Blaines parents died in a car accident together, but found out yesterday it was actually an attack on our pack that killed all 4 of them." 

"Potentially, but not likely." He says as his eyes scan the pages of the book he was reading, "It says here the only way to know is to ask your wolf." He shrugs, "So looks like we need to mate like now so we can figure out what is going on with your wolf." 

"Woah woah woah now big boy, pump the brakes!" I shake my head. 

"I mean its inevitable Ollie." He rolls his eyes. 

"I am most definitely not ready for that yet, I seriously just met you this week, you tried to kill my best friend, AND you tried to car kill me!" 

"Okay, for one: We are soul mates Ollie. There is no one other than me. For two: I can assure you if I wanted him dead he would be. For three: why would I kill my own mate? I can drive you know." He rolls his eyes again. 

"The answer is still no." I huff, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"You will change your mind soon." He shrugs. 

"What makes you say that?" 

"Curiosity, and the mate bond." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Curiosity because you will want to know what its like to have a wolf. Mate Bond because that is it's job, to make sure we mate." He explains, as he types on his laptop. 

"We will see." I roll my eyes. Of course I was just putting up a front for him, I was curious about a wolf and the mate bond was definitely working on her to do list because all I could think about was kissing him again. 

He stands up, after shutting his laptop. "Come on, I have something I want you to see." He opens the door, going back out into the hallway as I stand up to follow him. 

He leads me down a forever long hallway before stopping by another large wooden door. He pushes the door open and walks inside, me following behind him as he holds the door open. 

"A bedroom?" I ask giving  him a weird look. 

"Our bedroom." He explains. 

"What?" I say turning to look at him. 

"We are Mates Ollie." He rolls his eyes. 

"I know, I just...didn't think this far ahead." I nod, looking around the room. It was  light beige color, all of the furniture was a dark cherry wood. The bedding was satin and red, it was a very nice contrast in the room. 

"Do you like it?" He asks, leaning against the dresser. 

"Yeah." I nod, going to lay on the big California King size bed. It was sooo comfortable. 

"So, you would live here?" He asks. 

"I mean, I don't feel like I have much of a choice." I laugh, "But I will need a big office if you want me to stay here." I explain.

"We can make that happen." He nods as he walks over to the bed and lays next to me. 

"Colby?" 

"Yeah?"

"What does the mate bond feel like to you?" 

"Well....I have my wolf pushing me. So, its a little stronger for me than it probably is for you." He explains. 

I nod, "that makes sense." 

He rolls over, turning to face me. He grabs my hip and pulls me to roll over to face him as well, his lips crashing down on mine. 

We kiss for a long time, before I put my hand on his chest and push him gently. His lips trail down my neck before I push his chest a little harder, "Colby stop." 

"I need to mark you. Maybe the mark alone will be enough to bring out your wolf." He explains, "Nothing sexual, just a little bite." 

I nod my head, "Okay." 

He wasted no time sinking his canines into my neck, the pain was horrible as I clench my jaw, but then a feeling of pleasure takes over. A small moan slips through my lips before I could stop it, instantly making my face redden. 

"Fuck." I heard him mutter under his breath. I looked up at him, him now hovering over me, his eyes a deep and dark black color, my blood on his lips still. 

*********

A/n sorry it took me so long to update, I've been super busy. Hope you like it! Vote and comment please!

***EDITED*** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
335 87 49
"You resemble her so much. You have her eyes, her hair, her nose, ah, and even that beautiful curve of her eyebrows," he slurred. The way he empha...
26.7K 900 31
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
5K 168 34
[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT/NO RAPE] ~ HE WAS DANGER, THE RED ZONE. It was advised if you see him, run in the other direction but she loved chasing dan...