๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…

5K 337 60
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Diaspro groans in pain, her headache was pounding as she opens her eyes slowly and the first she noticed is that she was hanging up wrapped in chains.

'What the hell happen?' She thought with a frown as she notice a ninja person their back facing her. 'Helia!' She thought eyes widen in panic remembering what happened.

____Flashback

"Why don't we go do something tomorrow? Maybe join Bloom back at her home." Layla said with a smile as she and Diaspro get ready to sleep, Diaspro was currently washing her mouth in the bathroom. She quickly wash out and cleans her face with a towel and comes out with a frown.

"I wished I could go but I promised Flora to help her out on a date idea for her and Jackson." Diaspro said as she stops by the window feeling a weird feeling like she was being watched, she stares outside for a couple of minutes until Layla calls her. "Bummer, I was hoping we'll get to hang out at a dance club near Bloom's home planet." Layla said as she lays in bed.

"Maybe next time, you should ask Musa she'll love a good music." Diaspro said making sure to close the windows, she turns her back only to hear Layla scream the windows behind Diaspro breaking a smoke bombs landing in.

Diaspro quickly covered her nose and mouth with a napkin while alerting Layla to do the same, a dark figure comes in attacking Diaspro which she block the punch with one hand. She quickly grabs the incoming punch and kicked him to the wall, Layla was doing her best to open other windows and blowing the smoke bomb out of the room while Diaspro couldn't fight with one hand anymore so she drops the napkin she was using.

"Ha!" With both hands Diaspro picks up the person by their black ninja shirt and flips them over to a glass table, the glass shatter. "How strong is this smoke!" She said with a glare feeling her vision blur for a moment but stays strong seeing the enemy get up and she panicked a little thinking she saw a familiar syringe drug in the enemy and picked up a chair swinging it.

She hits them across the face and she does it again not caring that it broke when she hits them on their back.

"That was close." Diaspro said hearing the girls who came in coming from their hangout with the specialists. "What happened?!" Musa asked in shock seeing how half of the room was destroyed and the window broken, Layla was on her fairy form holding a napkin to her face while Diaspro looked sweaty and panting holding a broken chair.

"Some wannabe ninjas is trying to drug me!" Diaspro said pointing to the enemy but frowns seeing their confused looks. "What wannabe ninja?" Stella asked, Layla and Diaspro look down to gasp as the enemy wasn't there anymore.

"What?!" Both girls said in shock looking around but there's no sign of the enemy or the drug Diaspro was talking about. "But, Diaspro knock them out!" Layla said.

"Is everyone okay? What happened?" Palladium asked as he and Faragonda come in, Diaspro made a face when she saw Avalon behind them but choose to ignore it. "I'm okay now that your here." Diaspro jokes with a smile making Palladium sigh with a small smile.

"Kidding, someone just broke in and I swear I saw them having that new drug that's been popular in the black market." Diaspro said and Faragonda looks worried. "You mean the fairy venom?" She asked and Diaspro nods.

"What's does it do?" Bloom asked.

"It prevents us fairies unable to use our magic at all but is dangerous because I heard it kills them when it wears off or lose a part of their magic, my personal nurse thinks that they die because their body can't handle the drug and that effects their core." Diaspro said shivering remembering the medical reports that she had seen.

"How long does it take to wear off?" Tecna asked as she search something on her small device. "Velma said it takes about two days or less depending on how much they got injected." Diaspro said, the girls holds their arms together looking afraid.

"That's horrible, how come we haven't heard of it?" Flora asked and Diaspro sighs. "Probably because it just started to make it self known after reports of fairies from my kingdom has lost their magic or at least three deaths." Diaspro said looking away.

"Sky said that his been getting the same reports like my kingdom, we think this isn't some random attack specially now." She said with a glare staring at the broken window, Faragonda snaps her fingers repairing the window and cleaning anything broken.

"I'll put up a barrier just in case they decide to come again, you two better stay over someone else's room." Faragonda said and Musa smiles taking Diaspro's hand. "You can bunk with me, if you want." Musa said and Diaspro nods with a smile.

"Sounds good." Diaspro said as she walks away but gives a small glance to her room, Avalon stares her back which Palladium bumps into him snapping him out of his gaze of the girl. "I'm sorry." Palladium briefly said and walks out of the room not really sounding apologetic and Avalon scoffs walking out.

____

"So we were right." Sky said as he and Diaspro talked on the phone, she was walking to the gloomy forest where she was going to meet Flora. "Yup, I know how you said those blue ninjas are behind this but I think is the other ninjas, they are skilled but I'm sure killing is against their code." She said and Sky nods.

"That's what I also thought when you told me about the enemy having the drug on their hand." Sky said and frowns. "There's a chance that your... mother is behind this."

Diaspro stops walking looking down her free hand clench in a fist. "I know but we don't have anything against her or prove that she's helping them. I don't want to take the other choice to get her out of the throne, I rather prove that she's betraying the kingdom or doing something illegal." She said seeing that Sky was going to bring up the topic of her taking the throne from her mother.

There was two choices in taking someone's crown if they were royal blood, either prove the king or queen have betrayed the kingdom by helping an enemy or killing innocent blood. The second choice, it will be by challenging the king or queen for the crown fight until either one is dead which Diaspro as much as she hates her mother she didn't want to kill her.

"I'll look into those ninjas you mentioned, they're different to the ones who have been trying to get the throne." Sky said and Diaspro nods ending the call with a good luck, she looks up to see Helia sitting on a rock meditating making her smile.

She transforms and was upside down facing him, she laughs when Helia opens his eyes falling backwards in surprise. "Hey pretty boy." She said and Helia blushed clearing his throat he stands up making Diaspro stand up straight still in the air.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "I'm here to help Jackson with his date idea, he said to meet him here but also to find somewhere to relax." Helia said and Diaspro raised an eyebrow.

"That's strange, Flora also told me the same." Diaspro said and narrowed her eyes to look around not seeing the said nature fairy or Jackson, her cheeks turn a bit red seeing what they just did. "I'm so going to get her." She whispers and looks at Helia but before she could say anything she felt an arrow hit her back.

"Diaspro!" Helia shouts wide eyed as he takes out his wires wrapping them around two incoming dark ninjas seeing Diaspro transformed back from her fairy form, she takes out the arrow from her back not caring that she made a mess and looks at it in shock it was cover in that drug combined with a knockout potion. "Damn." She said and slams her head against the ninja coming to her.

"Shit! There's someone with her again!" A guy said as they run towards the teens. "Doesn't matter if we don't get her this time, we'll never get the money we're promised." Another guy said with a glare.

"Just knock him out while we wait for the potion to take care of the princess." He said and his friend nods, Diaspro uppercuts a guy with all her strength and throws a guy over her shoulder bringing his friend down with him. Helia raised his knee up to hit the ninja in the stomach and throws him towards another enemy, he turns to check on Diaspro only to cough when a sleeping smoke bomb hits him in the face.

"N.. no!" Helia said as he goes on his knees his body turning weak, his eyesight was turning dark the last thing he saw was Diaspro getting kicked in the face and thrown into a ninja's shoulder. He groans crawling towards a ninja holding his leg but was met with a kick in the mouth letting go. "Let's go! The other students won't be far from waking up." One of them said and left with a knockout Diaspro.

_____End flashback

Diaspro raised an eyebrow when the guy in front of her still having his back facing his had laughed at something in his phone, she slowly raised her legs up and wraps them around his neck tightly. The guy gasps dropping his phone, he tried to scratch or pull away but every time he does Diaspro would squeeze harder until he lost his conscious.

"Huh, I didn't think this through." Diaspro mumbled as she saw the key on the guys neck, she huffs and tried to take her shoes off. "This is going to take a bit."

_____

Helia groans as he picks himself up cleaning off the blood from his face, he glare at the footsteps that the enemy left and touched them.

"Helia? Wow dude, what happened?" Jackson said as he looks around seeing the unconscious students who were all starting to wake up, Flora went around asking what happened while he came to check on Helia. "They took, Diaspro." Helia said with clench teeth wrapping a bandage around his arm remembering that he had been cut while trying to keep Diaspro safe from behind.

"What?!" Jackson asked watching Helia look for clues, both guys stop hearing a pain groan near them. Helia cracks his fingers when he saw the familiar uniform on the ninja, he grabs hold of their outfit taking the mask off with a glare.

"Where is she?!" Helia asked and the guy chuckles. "You'll never find her, by the time you guys look for her she'll be sold away." The guy said but scream as Helia hits him on the face with his knee.

"Trust me, you better tell me where she is before her brother comes here and do it worse." Helia threatens his gaze turning cold, the guy looks behind Helia to see a blond hair boy wearing specialists outfit heading towards them with a sword a cold look planted on his face.

"Shit." The guy said.

_____

"That's better." Diaspro said with a smile as she gets out of the chains but she rips them out of the wall to use them as a weapon since this idiot didn't have any useful weapon, but she did send her location to Sky using the guy's phone.

She closed her eyes and tried to see if she really temporary lost her magic which she sighs when nothing happened, the bad thing is that she doesn't have any shoes so she's walking around barefoot. Diaspro stops to see an open hole and she takes a peek, her eyes widen seeing nothing but just sea.

"Where am I?" She asked herself but she went to hide behind a pillar when footsteps were heading her way.

"Is the princess ready to be sold?" A ninja said looking at a clipboard his friend nods. "She sure is but we have to make sure that the drug is permanent, I heard she's a great fairy fighter." His friend said as they head where Diaspro once was, Diaspro narrowed her eyes hearing this having a feeling where she was going to be send.

To the prostitution market which made shivers appear but she swings the chains around when the ninjas panic are heard from the room running out, she waited her chance.

"The price is out! Alert-." The ninja who had the clipboard get cut off by chains wrapping around his neck, his friend stopping on his track with a yelp his eyes looking at the princess who glares.

"Do as I say and I won't kill your friend, which I'm really against killing but right now I hate being tested." Diaspro said and tugs hard on the chains making her victim chock but the other ninja throws a bunch of kunai at her, Diaspro takes the chains away and used it to deflect them away from her.

"You just had to do it the hard way." She said and swings her chains wrapping it around the legs of the ninja still standing up and spins him around to slam his body against his crawling friend who coughs.

Diaspro picks up a clipboard hoping to see who had giving her away but was interrupted by alarms going off.

"This is not a drill, the base is being attack. Everyone take their position, I repeat take your position!" A voice could be heard through the speakers lights flashing red, an explosion going off.

Diaspro smile when the phone she was using rings, she steps on the guys just to make sure they didn't go away.

"About time, brother." Diaspro said and on the other line Sky chuckles cutting down a spaceship outside of the specialists spaceship. Brandon was taking the wheel while the others along with the Winx attack the ninjas. "Sorry, our parents were in my case with Bloom and your mother had a lot to say on that." Sky said with a frown making Diaspro sigh.

"Poor girl, hope she doesn't take my mom's words too hard." Diaspro said and flips herself backwards a couple of times avoiding getting hit with a shuriken.

"Helia is on his way to you, we're going to hold as much as we can for you both to scape on his bike." Sky said and Diaspro nods slashing the ninjas with her chains while running.

"They really didn't do their research on me." Diaspro said with a scoff. "They thought I was only good in fighting in my fairy form." She said making Sky laugh while punching a ninja after they landed on the enemy's property, Bloom flies beside him throwing a fire blast.

"See you on the other side." He said and Diaspro said the same ending the call when her eyes landed on a group their weapons out, she smiles and brings the chain up.

Diaspro takes off her jacket leaving her on a tank top when she felt a paper bomb land on her which she threw away before it went off, the chains attacked a ninja using him to hit the others. She ducks down when a sword comes at her and uppercuts the ninja, she spins around twice using the chains to swing herself on their other side when a familiar bomb lands on them.

"Run!" A ninja shouts but it was too late for them when the bomb goes off letting a green gas, their bodies landing down in matter of seconds. "Good timing, Helia." Diaspro said as she smiles down a serious Helia holding a sword but relaxed when his eyes landed on her.

"You okay?" Helia asked as Diaspro lands beside him looking at the unconscious ninjas, she nods with a smile. "I'm good, ready to make an exit?" She asked and Helia looks behind them where he came from seeing other group of ninjas running towards them.

"After you." He said with a bow as he runs beside her both punching and attacking each ninja that attacks them, Diaspro was spin around by Helia which she saw her chance to kick a ninja on the face. Helia and Diaspro punched the last one standing at the same time in the face knocking him out, she drops the chains she was still using and they make their way to the exit to see a count down starting.

"Let's go, before this place blows up." Diaspro said as she goes behind Helia as they ride away from the place, she was glad to hold on to the only thing she could get which was the clipboard on her although it would have been best if she got more information on their base of it weren't for them destroying it.

_____

After everything that happened, Diaspro was in the nurse office getting healed up by the said nurse who hands her a cup of tea and a blanket to wrapped it around her shoulder. Her feet were wrapped in bandages since she had cut them while she was running around barefoot and wrist were also wrapped after the whole chain marks.

Helia and Sky had stayed behind to check on her after the girls wish her a full recovery and happy to see her safe and sound.

"Please tell me this isn't my imagination." Diaspro said with a frown as she hands the clipboard from her kidnappers to Sky which Helia looks at it to see a signature on the end of the paper. "That looks like my mom's signature but in a different name." She said and Sky frowns.

"You think she knows of you wanting to take the throne." He said and Helia looks at her shock. "You want to take the throne?" He asked and Diaspro nods.

"Nobody but the girls and you two know about the whole throne thing along with Brandon, but it's not possible for her to know since I only talk about it here in Alfea and at red fountain." She said.

"Whoever it is, they're not on our side and more on your mom's side but the question is... who is it?" Sky asked making the three stay silent, Sky walks to Diaspro and kiss her head.

"Don't worry, I'll look into it while you rest." He said, Diaspro nods leaving Helia and herself only which said boy takes a seat near her bed.

"I'm sorry." Helia said making Diaspro look confused. "I let you get taken on my watch-." She cuts him off with a smile putting a finger to his lips.

"You can't blame yourself for someone that none of us expected, even I wasn't prepared to get hit with an arrow. The thing that matters is that we all came out alive and safe from the ninjas." She said and Helia looks down with a frown, Diaspro shocks Helia as she kiss his cheek.

"Thank you for coming to the rescue, I'm happy to see that you were not that seriously hurt after I was taken." Diaspro said and Helia smiles.

"I'm also glad." He said a small blush could be noticed and hands her a small note. "I was planning on giving you this during the forest but since all that happened I didn't but... I hope you like it." Helia said and Diaspro looks at the letter to see that it was a poem but not just any simple poem but a romantic one.

Diaspro felt her face turn red which surprised her as she never felt this way when someone would send her love letters, a romantic poem hits better than a love letter.

"Visiting hours are over, time for you to leave boy." The nurse said as she comes back into the room making Helia stand up and bows while kissing the back of Diaspro's hand, she mentally faints.

'That's no boy, that's a man.' She thought waving him goodbye after he tells her to get better.

Fun fact:

-Diaspro has a rule into never killing anyone (that could change 🫢)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...
965 119 15
"My love, can we carry this love across the desert? Tell me you love me." Bloom's never been really good at having friends, she's great at dancing...
19.6K 514 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
18.6K 293 14
sky of eraklyon x oc So in love that you act insane And that's the way I loved you