Unintentional care~ Ethan Lan...

By teamscream

The original group of woodsboro, the fantastic five, have survived to make it to Blackmore university in New... More

Dear diary..
Halloween party
Ghostface formally returns

After party

3 0 0
By teamscream

~2594 words~

Sam and I head toward my place, she insisted that she was fine and that she didn't need to change, I only nodded and helped dry her up

"God you smell like cherry coke Soda right now." I say jokingly, hoping to light up the mood. "Yeah, well I think it was diet." Sam said with a small chuckle. I smile softly at the girl.

"I am gonna get changed real quick, one sec." I walk to my room and change into a more comfortable outfit. And I exit the room to see Sam already gone to her apartment. I shrug it off and I head to the apartment the whole group was at.

I enter the place and i look at Quinn who gave me a look. "What?" Quinn wiggled one of her eyebrows and looked between Chad and Tara, there was obviously tension. I let out a small squeal and I walk over to Quinn. "Did they kiss?" I say impatiently as I look at the two. "No, but they almost did I caught them." Quinn said with a small smirk.

We both shared a knowing glance, and walk to the living room when we heard chad tell us to enter the living room. He then ran out to look for Sam. Quinn quickly went to sit next to Anika and Mindy, I gave her an annoyed look as I sat next to Ethan, I made sure to keep my distance from this mystery shy boy.

Ethan's pov

He looked at the girl sitting next to him. He didn't know what to make of her. He respected the type of murdering drive when she had attacked that girl, and he wondered if she would have the guts to truly kill someone. I saw her scoot away from me and I looked at her confused before I looked at the tv.

"I'm standing in front of the apartment building.." the male reporter said when he was interrupted by Sam, "what's going on?" She said walking in with her dumb looking boyfriend that all the girls had called "cute" I don't even get why he's nothing special. I look at the man annoyed. Chad than pointed to the tv and they both looked at it. "Cute boy. Nice." Quinn
Said, pointing at the man beside Sam. Quinn was annoying but she was one of the few left in my small family so I had to agree.

"... where the mutilated bodies of two students were discovered. Their names have just been released by police. Jason Carvey and Greg Bruckner.."

"Holy shit. That's that chose from our film studies class! The one obsessed with Argento." Said Mindy, I looked at the girl with an annoyed glance which I quickly changed to confused. I then look down at Tara.

"Also found at the scene. We're various ghostface costumes. A character popularized by the stab movie franchise." I saw Sam and Tara give each other a look. It was out, ghostface is officially out. I let out a small sigh and gave Quinn a look. We both nodded looking at one another.

Hannah's pov

"Pack a bag. We leave in ten." I heard Sam leave the room, with Tara looking at her confused. I looked toward chad and he gave a somewhat sad look to me when he saw Tara's sad confused look on her face. "Sam! Wait, Sam!" Tara quickly followed her older sister out the room. "We're getting out of the city." Sam said with panic creeping in her voice. "What?" The cute boy said as he tried to follow the two girls. "Thank you, suspicious new guy, but we got it from here. Have a good night. Get home safe." Chad shooed the boy out our room. "Go, go, go." Chad closed the door behind him as Sam and Tara entered the room again.

I looked down at Tara's hand, which held a knife. "No, wait, let's talk about this for a second. 'Cause this might not have anything to do with us." "Are you serious?" Tara replied with, clearly annoyed. I stand up and walk closer to them, in case i need to break up something. "It's a big city! It's Halloween. Everybody's wearing masks! You don't know." Tara said eagerly. "Tara, this isn't a coincidence. You knew him!" Sam started to raise her voice. "Barely." Tara said pointing to the tv, a picture of the boys on it.

"Chad, Mindy, Hannah back me up." Tara said tiredly but still angrily. "It is a little bit.." chad started. "Close to home." Mindy and I finished. "Look at it this way tara." I said sternly to the girl. "Two dudes OBSESSED with ghostface with a mini shrine and a voice box and the whole cake. They both get brutally murdered by some random guy  doesn't that sound like.. you know.." I say looking at Tara with a sorry look and a shrug.

"See?" Sam said turning toward Tara. Tara looked at a lost for words but quickly turned around. "Quinn, your dad's a cop, right? Can you call him and find out what's going on?" Tara said whipping around to look at Sam. "Before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state!" Tara spat these words at Sam and Sam could only look away. "I'm calling him now. Quinn said quietly. "Thank you." Tara said with a note of finality.

Taras phone started to ring. The eight of us, minus Anika, Quinn and Ethan jumped. The thought of ghostface returning made us think this could be the call. Tara stood there and her breath shook. I walk over and picked up the phone. "Who is it?" Tara and Sam asked. It was gale weathers. I liked gale as a person when I met her a few years back. She was nice, but she completely blind sided us when she The wrote the book, writing nasty things about Sam.the three of us then agreed not to respond to any texts or calls gale would send our way.

I tapped the end call button a few times until it went away. "Why did everybody just freak out when her phone rang? Ethan said with a small chuckle as he looked innocently around the room. I roll my eyes with a scoff, this cause him to look at me confused. "You got to keep up, my dude." Anika said tiredly to the guy. This is why we loved Anika, even though she wasn't an OG we could trust her in ways we couldn't trust Quinn and Ethan. I shot her a small smile,

"sam?" Quinn said on the phone, "my dad wants to talk to you." Sam took the phone from Quinn and held it to her ear. "Mr. Bailey. Hi." I hear baileys faint voice on the other end of the phone but couldn't make out what he had to say. "Well my sister thinks I'm probably overreacting." Sam said with a annoyed glance at Tara. I roll my eyes as I head my words coming from the phone. "What do you mean? What's going on?" Tara's whole tome shifted to that of uneasiness as she listened.

She ended the call with a steady deep breath and she walked out the door. Me and Tara gave each other a look as we followed her out the door. "Sam slow down." I say as we closed the door. "Tara, no. Get back inside. Lock the door." Sam started to push Tara away. "Are you serious? Now you don't want to stick together?" I look between the two girls, « fine" Sam says as she sighs, looking around she looked at me and gave me a grim nod. The three of us walked with one another.

Sirens start to go off and I jump slightly at the sound of Tara's phone. "No again." I say nervously as she gets out her phone. We looked to see the caller and it was.. Richie kirsch? "He's dead that's not possible.." I mumble. "What the fuck.." said Tara grimly. "I never deleted his contact. This is coming from his number." I look at Sam's face, it was pale as snow and her hands shook slightly. "Don't pick that up. Just let it ring." Tara said nervously. Sam answered the phone putting it to her ear. "Sam..." I said nervously placing a hand on Tara's arm, we stood in a line Sam on one end me on the other, and Tara in the middle. Me and Sam were always protective of tara after she was I. The hospital and nearly killed multiple times.

"Who is this?" Sam said bravely taking a few steps, and Tara and I followed. I heated mumbling on the phone that's sounded like none other than ghostface. He's back. I say as a shiver went up my spine. "I want you to think long and hard about whether you really want to do this. Because the last two people that fucked with us ended up dead." Sam said sternly, I could tell by her face she was hiding her nervousness. But I'm her voice you couldn't tell. Ghostface talked some more. "So what? You're protecting us now?" Sam said confused. Me and Tara looked at one another confused as well. What the hells she talking about? I thought.

I heard the end of what ghostface was trying to say

"I'm going to punish you, Sam"

"You shouldn't believe in everything you read on the internet, asshole." I look at Tara as I hear rustling to the side of me and I shield her away from it. I felt eyes on me and I shuffle uneasily but alert.

"You and Tara better watch your backs."

I look confused. Why not include me? I'm here as well? What about chad and Mindy. I pondered this but I pushed it away and I continued to listen carefully. "You better watch yours." Sam said sourly.

I hear rustling and a grunting sound as I turn to see ghostface on top of Tara with a knife to her throat. I immediately run up to the ghost and punch them in the neck. The clutch their neck as they look at me, they huffed loudly as they began to come toward me. "No! No!" Sam yelled. Tara come running and pushed the ghost into a rack of bikes. There he grunted in minor pain, already trying to get up. "Run!" Sam yelled grabbing tara and me and running.

I looked behind me to see the ghost chasing after us faced, and with pure anger. I started to yell for help and Tara and Sam followed, "help! Please!" Sam pointed to a drugstore. "In there!" And dragged us in. "Please help us!" Tara cried out, "call 911, please!" I yelled at the started men in line. We keep yelling at the clerk while a guy yelled behind us, "there's a fucking line here, girls." I hear the door open and I whip my head to look, frightened I see the ghostface enter the shop slowly. The three of us back away slowly and the guy in line spoke up, "you got a problem here, guy?" He said trying to intimidate. A second past and the ghostface cocked his head to the side. "No! » I let out a loud scream, covering my mouth.

The ghostface stabbed the guy in the lower stomach multiple times. The sound on knife staving meat and blood gushing to the floor filled our ears. It made an unpleasant squelch sound and I almost gagged. The man let out a gasp as ghostface pushed the dead man to the floor, the blood spreading like tie dye on a shirt. Another guy pushed through and was stabbed roughly in the same lower stomach, he let out a pain gasp as a circle of blood appeared through his shirt. Ghost twisted him and through him roughly to the floor, the sound or gasp, cries and the sound of the man's nose snapping was enough to make a tear exit my eye out of fear.

Ghostface started to lurch toward us slowly and we backed away. "Hey!" Ghostface turned to look at the shopkeeper with a shotgun, he clocked his gun and shot at ghostface, but before he could ghost face dove away and behind a shelf. Me and Tara both breathe heavily, I grab for Sam and pull her from off the floor. "Go out the back!" The shopkeeper yelled, Tara thanked him and we ran, we tried opening the door and I yelled shit, it was locked. "Keys! We need your keys!" Tara yelled impatiently. The guy struggled to get the keys and looked up to a mirror, ghostface was behind him walking.

"Watch out!" I scream in terror. The shopkeeper tried to push the man away but was quickly overpowered. He was stabbed in the arm and then pushed into a door. "Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!" He yelled in terror. The sound of a loud gun filled the store and I let out a gasp. I looked to see the guy with holes all over his chest and head. Blood oozed everywhere and his organs seemed to protrude out. The three of us quietly crawled away from the ghost as we went down a isle.

We stopped and listened as music played on a radio, we heard the sound of the ghosts shows stepping on broken glass. Letting out crunches as he did so. We started to crowd forward as he shot the freezer doors behind us. I let out a quiet yelp of pain as glass shards went into my back, I covered my head as the glass littered down.I lay there near the door as Sam and Tara continued to growl forever, barely being kissed by bullets and things falling all over them.

Ghostface started to walk down the isles, closer to us and I grab both the girls arms and dragged them out of the way and bêchons the isle. I Heard tara let out quiet whimpers and I quickly cover her mouth. Another tear slipped down my face, but I kept quiet enough. I could feel the two girls shuddering beside me.

Ghostface started to near us as I looked around for a diversion. I looked down and saw a open beer can, I quietly pick it up, my hands shaking as I grab it. And throw it a few isles down. The three of us quickly went down the original isle as the ghostface crept toward the sound. As I crawled the glass got stuck into my hand and I had to use every ounce of myself to not whimper and to not yell. Tara looked through a crack, holding up her finger, as she looked at ghostface.

As ghostface turned around we shoved the shelf on top of him, the sound of the shotgun went off and I jump slightly as we all sprang to our feet. "Run! Go! Run!" Tara screamed as we sprinted through the shop. We slammed the door opened and I took in gulps of the fresh cold night air. I look around to see the police cars surrounding the entrance, the sirens sang loudly in my ears. The men began to surround the building and the three of us looked inside the building, a look of terror crossed our face. The locked door was open, and on the floor lay the mask, ghostfaces mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 1.8K 135
Volume 4 အစကို ရှေ့ book မှာ ဖတ်ပေးပါ Volume 4 အစကို ေရွ႕ book မွာ ဖတ္ေပးပါ
29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
18K 2.9K 30
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
144K 20.3K 91
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...