CEO in Love || By Supernova_f...

Von Supernova_fanfic

#1 in CEO in love #20 in Love triangle when a cold hearted CEO aka Mafia king Kim Taehyung fall in love with... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
Author's NOTE
20
21
πŸ’œnew story πŸ’œ
πŸ’œπ”½π•€β„•π”Έπ•ƒπŸ’œ

15

1.8K 58 0
Von Supernova_fanfic

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝒀𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Today's Day Was normal and its 6:00 Pm already And I am getting ready to go and meet Jungkook. I didn't tell tae about it because I want to go alone and if he get to know about it he will never let me do that.

I get ready and its almost 7 pm so I was going but Tae stop me.

Tae: Yn where are you going?

He asked me and I panicked cuz I don't know what to tell him where I am going And Suddenly I got an excuse.

Yn: Actuall today is my appointment in parlour so I am going there.

Tae: Ok let me drop you.

Yn: No Tae I will go by my self.

Tae: But Yn-

Yn- Tae I need some alone time please try to understand.

Tae: okk

Yn: I am get going.

Tae: hmm

I went to that Cafe that he gave me the address and i found him already there.

𝑱𝑲'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"She is taking too long"

and I look at the door and I found her coming she is looking beautiful as always.

Jk: You are late.

Yn: Just 15 mins!

Jk: but I am here from 6:30.

Yn: Its not my fault

Jk: you should say sorry insted-

Yn: listen I don't have time.

Jk: why?

Yn: I have come here by lying and I have to go as soon as possible.

Jk: Ohh

YN: soo start

Jk: Yn today I am only gonna confess truth because I want a new begining.
please don't be mad at me .

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

When I saw you first I feel I like I fall in love with you and that time I decided I will make you mine.

But you are not like other girl and you play hard and that made me more attracted.

and one day when you said you Love me I feel Like I win.

Our relationship is going good until I feel like I started getting bored because I was never been in a serious relationship and I was thinking a way 
To break up with you without getting any blame.

And One day my father said that our business is already reaching success in India,

and now he wants our business in london too.

And I found a way to escape from the problem and we move to london.

I broke my phone, my SIM cards to not to be in a contact with you or anyone else.

I always miss you but I used to ignore thinking it that its just the attraction I have towards you but slowly I reliaze my mistake that I can't live without You and I don't have your mob. no.

So I was not having any idea to contact you as I was not mature enough to find a way to talk to you.

Not a single day had passed that I don't miss you and after sometime when I become mature enough to manage my business.

then I decided to find you but without getting anyone know about it and even Ayra.

And after sometime I get to know that you are in south korea, but I was not having any idea where you live or where you work.

I find more details about you and than I found out that you work at Kim corporation.

And I decide to meet you so I offer a partnership to Kim corporation and they accept it

When I saw you after a long time I feel I find my heaven.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He told Yn each and every thing honestly.

Yn: So basically You used me.

Jk: No Yn its not like that

Yn: Whatever I feel too good that you being honest with me, but Jungkook there is nothing like before you are changed, I am too changed alot

Jk: Yn nothing is change we still have option to be with each and other.

Yn: You are wrong Jungkook I already moved on, you should move on too.

Jk: No Yn you can't move on and if you do na than you never love me .

When Yn heard him saying this she got extremly angry, and she angrily said.

Yn: Yes I moved on but it doesn't mean that I never Loved think about my POV.

Jk: what POV Yn

Yn: You were my first love, I loved you so much more than myself but YOU..
YOU left me I was so worried how are you, where are you , where did you gone, are you alright, these thought were roaming in my head and than I watch your interview and I found you fit and fine but you were happy without me and Than I reliaze that I had been used and by this way you made me hate you so much hate.

She said while tears escape from her eyes and Jungkook too got teary eyes.

Jk: Yn I totally understand but please forgive me

Yn: NO JUNGKOOK I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU OUR PATHS ARE DIFFERENT
FORGET ME AND MOVE ON.

She said getting annoy and Jungkook reply in her tone.

Jk: I WILL NEVER MOVE ON SPECIALLY ON YOU I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL MAKE YOU MINE BY HOOK OR BY CROOK UNDERSTAND

YN: THAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

with that she left.

Jungkook sighed in Trasfration

Yn went home and she meet Tae.

Tae: Hey Yn

Yn: I wanna tell you something.

Tae understand that something is not good with her.

Tae: Yes speak up.

Yn: I meet jungkook today.

Tae: WHAT? When did yo-

Yn: I just come meeting him.

Tae: What did he say?

Yn: he told me why did he left me and why did he come back.

Yn told her everything and he heard each and every word carefully

Tae: We have to do something about him.

Yn: What??

Tae: You will get to know tomorrow about it.

He smirk.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 : 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 44.3K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
7.7K 473 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
37.7K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
196K 11.8K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...