" Online friends " 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯...

Par Yiz_DeShu

Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the... Plus

Chapter 1 / Getting to know each other
Chapter 2 / Yeonjun's past
Chapter 3 / Yeonjun's posts
Chapter 4 / Chatting and Stalking
Chapter 5 / Realizing + new girl
Chapter 6 / The beginning
Chapter 7 / New girl
Chapter 8 / Yeji Γ— Yeonjun?
Chapter 9 / Talking
Chapter 10 / Park date
Chapter 11 / The answer
Chapter 12 / Why ?
Chapter 13 / I d c
Chapter 14 / Moving on ?
Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?
Chapter 16 / It's been a while
Chapter 17 / Oh my gosh
Chapter 18 / A start
Chapter 19 / First day
Chapter 20 / Hatred
Chapter 21 / Really?
Chapter 23 / Tattletale
Announcement ( Hiatus )
Chapter 24 / Frustration
Chapter 25 / A change

Chapter 22 / A step closer

425 18 18
Par Yiz_DeShu

" Yiz_DeShu <3

The bumblebee hue of the sun pervaded through the window curtains of the room, beaming the shine on Yeonjun's bruised yet soft face. He slowly opened his eyes and as soon as he did, he pressed it firmly once more due to the bright light. He covered his face to reduce the brightness of the sun's rays in the room. Afterwards, he got up slowly to sit up in the bed, looking around and perceiving that it may be perhaps pass 7'o clock now. He itched the back of his head, his hair messy as usual as his eyes were barely open. And although, he was quite tired still, he decided to get up early and be productive. And before heading to the bathroom, he grabbed his phone to check his notifications as he had a towel hanging on his shoulder. He stared fondly at his phone with a face that brightened up, smiling affectionately later on as he placed the phone on the night stand and headed towards the bathroom.

ImSoobin :
Good morning Junnie Hyung, I made pancakes for you at the table and have also brought you some maple syrup. I'll be back on around 5:30.

ImSoobin :
And also, don't worry ! I'll be buying some bandages for you on my way back home today.

Yeonjunnie :
Good morning Soobin :D, thank you so much for everything you did <33, I'll be waiting for you.

Soobin's POV :

As I was waiting for class to start, I got a notification. I was intending to just ignore it and continue looking out the window to be left alone with my thoughts. However, I was able to recall the message i hesitantly sent to Yeonjun this morning whilst I was heading to school. Immediately, I grabbed my phone that was inside my backpack and scrolled through the notifications. Afterwards, I clicked the message and quickly typed in a reply. When I saw my Hyung's reply, I noticed that my heart did infact skip a beat as well as my face slightly redden up. I felt slightly hot than before and felt the desperate need to smile brightly and chuckle joyfully, although he couldn't have been suspicious Infront of his friends.

ImSoobin :
You're welcome Hyung ! Have you eaten yet? It's almost 8 o'clock
now— But class hasn't
started yet T-T

As soon as he pressed the " send " button, the teacher hastily entered the classroom resulting to him panicking.

" Good morning class, I have prepared a seperate quiz for each and every one of you " She said, as she sat on the chair of the desk whilst carrying papers and what looked like files, placing them on top of the table. You could hear the students slightly groaning. Even the teacher had heard it resulting to her rolling her eyes sarcastically, whilst smiling cheekily.

" I'm honestly used to this shit now" Said Kai as he furiously wrote something in his paper, very likely that he was scrambling in his paper once more to release his anger.

" Aw, this sucks honestly " Said Soobin as he pressed his hands on his face and leaned against his chair.

Kai was writing something on his paper when he heard Soobin's complaining. Later on, he turned his head to face his Hyung " This is my first time hearing Soobin Hyung say this " Said Kai whilst he tilted his head.

" What happened Hyung? " Asked Taehyun, as he moved his upper body slightly closer to Soobin.

He stopped pressing his hands against his face, looked towards his friends and replied with an " I don't know "

Kai, once again did his teasing face
" He probably fell inlove with someone " Both Kai and Taehyun chuckled while Soobin looked at them in disbelief.

He squinted his eyes and slightly opened his mouth, in disbelief of what they had just spoke " What?, How does that even connect, I'm just exhausted ! "

He cleared his throat before he spoke " Well, when you love someone,you just wanna spend all your time with them and I'm pretty sure I saw you slightly smiling whilst staring at your phone just a minute earlier " Said Kai, as he closed his eyes whilst maintaining a good posture. As well as pointing his index finger to the roof to gesture sharing information.

Both Soobin and Taehyun squinted their eyes in disbelief " Damn Kai— what are you? Like a professional cupid or something..." Spoke Taehyun, thinking that he's slightly strange in a way.

" I don't get you guys at all ! " Soobin added. Later on, laying his head on the palms of his hands whilst narrowing his eyes and groaning silently, making it clear that he is frustrated with everything and everyone.

" I wonder who it is~ " Kai added, still not daring to stop. Whilst Soobin just covered his face with his hands.

" yEehHhh~ " Taehyun has also joined the teasing club now.

" Okay class, silence now " The teacher said, as she noticed the students were more louder than usual.

" Even Mrs. Chan thought you guys were noisy " Said Soobin, as he looked at them with his eyes narrowed.

" I mean we are, we'll not deny " Kai responded whilst Taehyun just nodded in agreement. 

: DD

Throughout the time of Mathematics class, Soobin has been thinking of Yeonjun unceasingly without having the slight consciousness of it. During the first minutes of his "thinking about his Hyung " session, he hadn't thought much of it. However, after a few moments of thinking more, he had grown suspicious of himself.

" Wait.... Do I like my Hyung? " He asked himself, whilst he tilted his head and squinted his eyes with pursing his lips as well.

" No..no... That's not possible right? I'm straight ! " He screamed internally to himself, as his eyes widened.

" Or am I? " He tilted his head once more.

Kai quickly finished the last question of the test paper. And Afterwards, when he did , he smiled with joy and later on, looked over to his Hyung
" Hey Soobin Hyung! Are you done with your worksheet? " Disturbing Soobin's daily sessions of thinking.

" uHm not yet, I'm thinking of something " He responded whilst he tilted his head and glanced at his worksheet which was surprisingly finished with no reviews whatsoever.

" What could possibly be more important than this test paper Hyung? I mean your Soobin— " Kai said, making an effort to have an effect on Soobin with his words. Soobin glanced at him in disbelief as he brought his pen near his mouth.

Kai stopped upon his tracks " Not in the mood, huh? " He pursed his lips as he looked over to Taehyun, who was still unaccompanied, answering the test paper.

" Sorry Kai, it's just... " Soobin hesitated but he knew his curiosity would get the better of him soon and he would just have spoken to it to Kai in a day or two so the days mattered less now.

He finally had gathered the courage to look over to Huening Kai and make eye contact as he speaks his question.
" How do I know if I did infact fall inlove with someone? "

Before Kai could respond, he blinked his eyes a few times and looked over to his left and right for some reason.
" That's a shock— but I'm glad you had the enough courage to have spoken this with me " Soobin chuckled lightly as he perceived Kai's brand new way of speaking was now, formal.

" It seems that it's not Chaewon anymore, right? I mean... "

" She's been sick for a couple of days and you haven't even texted her " He squinted his eyes in disbelief as he spoke his statement.

He looked over to his side awkwardly " Oh yeah... " He then looked back to Huening Kai as he chuckled nervously.

" I kinda of have forgotten "  He rubbed his nape slightly and awkwardly as well.

" Dude, what the hell. Even if you weren't inlove with her anymore, you could have just checked on her as a concerned friend " Kai once more, narrowed his eyes whilst Soobin chuckled awkwardly as he placed his hand on his nape.

Afterwards, the teacher stood up from her seat, adjusting the glasses that rested on her nose bridge before continuing to say. " Okay class, I need everyone to hand out their test papers to Choi Soobin " Soobin was quite shocked to hear his name being mentioned by the teacher. 

Taehyun and Huening Kai were not as shocked as Soobin was. They were well aware that Soobin had the highest grades among the students placed in the classroom by the principal, therefore, the teachers were more likely to pick Soobin to handle the test papers and work sheets. Besides, there were atleast 40 students picked by the school principal to be placed in that particular classroom which had the capacity to hold more than 50 students. Soobin stood up from his seat and later on, walked Infront of the chairs row by row to collect everyone's test papers. When he was finally able to collect each and everyone's test papers, he handed them out to the teacher with the use of two hands whilst bowing at the same time.

" Thank you Soobin " The teacher smiled genuinely as she received the test papers from Soobin. Right after Soobin had done his task successfully, he walked towards his seat and sat down to finish the conversation he had with Huening Kai.

" So Hyung " Right after Soobin had taken a seat, Huening Kai then spoke as he placed his left arm on Soobin's chair, resting his face on it as well with a mischievous grin put on his face.

" What? " Soobin said with a confused expression as he looked at Huening Kai.

" Go straight to the point Hyung, who are you inlove with exactly? "

" Uhmmm... " That was the moment in Soobin's life that he had actually panicked. It lasted for a minute when suddenly the next teacher came in, rescuing Soobin from answering an awkward question.

Soobin sighed out of relief which Kai was able to catch a glimpse of. Kai squinted his eyes to Soobin as a gesture of " just wait until something else happens ".

" I'll tell you during lunch break Kai!, don't worry " Soobin spoke in a higher pitch, which made it crystal clear for Huening Kai that it was the untruth.

" Do you promise? " Kai said as he held out his pinky finger, raising his eyebrows and pouting his lips slightly.

This boy was sure feeling fortunate when Taehyun's pen fell. " Oh! Taehyun's pen fell, im just gonna pick it up for him " Soobin, out of a sudden said which was unusual for both Taehyun and Kai, considering the fact that Soobin never does such a thing.

" Hyung! " Kai was sure annoyed at this point.

" Silence Kai, Miss might hear us " He said as he placed his index finger on his lip, making the gesture of silence.

" Really? " Kai mumbled under his breath as he stared at Soobin in disbelief, who was attempting to focus during the teacher's discussion.

The first class which was Science had lasted an hour and the Mathematics class afterwards would last an hour and a half. The class schedule would be changing everyday due to the fact that it is based on the each and every teacher's work schedules and points during class tests, activities and presentations as well. The last class before lunch break is Biology Class which would last an hour as well. Soobin had a large amount of time to think of a technique to avoid Kai's awkward question, although it was quite difficult.

: DD

The bell rang for lunch break. Oh no, Soobin had thought whilst the other students sloppily headed for the cafeteria while a good few were still inside the classroom including the three friends.

Soobin packed the things he placed on his table inside his backpack whilst Huening Kai had just finished doing the similar task. He put the backpack swinging on one shoulder as he called out for his Hyung " Hyung "

" Yep? What's up Kai " Soobin hadn't even glanced at the younger considering the fact that he was accompanied doing something.

Heuning Kai pursed his lips before speaking " You haven't told me who you're inlove with yet " Soobin then glanced at him in a confused manner as Kai looked at him in a serious manner.

" What " Soobin said in a blank expression as he looked at Kai.

" You promised ! "

" No I didn't? "

" What are you guys talking about?" Taehyun spoke, as he too, finished packing his backpack.

" Nothing at all " Soobin responded, continuing to do his task and finishing right after, putting his bag on one shoulder as he was about to walk away when he stopped after recalling something.

" You guys head to the cafeteria first, im just gonna go the bathroom real quick " Soobin said as he glanced at the two younger boys and afterwards, walking away.

" And how about, how did you get friends with Yeonjun Hyung again?" Taehyun asked.

" He added me in Instagram, of course? " Soobin responded whilst he was already outside the classroom while the two were still inside the classroom, dumbfounded.

" I can't believe Yeonjun Hyung even accepted him " Taehyun said, as Kai nodded in despair whilst pursing his lips.

Soobin entered the restroom and right away, glanced at the mirror that elongated across the school restroom. Afterwards, he then entered the stall to urinate. He was then ready to leave the restroom since he did wash his hands already after using the bathroom. He was all set to leave the bathroom when on spur of the moment, his phone made a sound, implying that there was a notification regarding Instagram. He then hastily took it out from his backpack and checked the notification for something relevant, it was infact relevant.

Yeonjunnie :
Are you guys in the cafeteria right now? I could die of boredom right now, honestly

Soobin then quickly typed in a reply.

ImSoobin :
Oh I'm in the restroom right now but I think Kai and Tae
are in the cafeteria.

ImSoobin :
How are you Hyung? Does everything feel better now?

Yeonjunnie :
It actually got worse, my eye
hurts alot

ImSoobin :
Is your mom off of work today?

Yeonjunnie :
Yep, but she told me that she would work night shift then.

Soobin was now, walking towards the cafeteria whilst having a conversation with his Hyung through Instagram.

ImSoobin :
Oh, I'll tell your mom that I'll
take care of you then

Yeonjunnie :
It's nice that you get to take care of me even though I'm the Hyung HAHAHA

Soobin smiled softly as a reaction.

ImSoobin :
I'm taller than you so it seems
like I'm the Hyung now

Soobin had arrived in the cafeteria without even perceiving it. But gladly, his friends did which made them call out to him.

" Soobin Hyung! " Huening Kai called out whilst Taehyun chewed on his food, holding a pair of chopsticks as well. Soobin had finally realized he arrived in the cafeteria. Afterwards, before he approached the two friends awkwardly, he waved at them. His friends were sitting in the front table which was not the usual.

" Hyung, you were smiling like crazy " Huening Kai said causing Soobin to slightly blush out of embarrassment.

" It seems like our Hyung has a lover now " Taehyun spoke, in a teasing manner. Right after Taehyun finished his statement, he made the sound of an extend o which was
" oHhh~ " and Huening Kai, too followed, making Soobin cover his face out of embarrassment.

" What are you guys teasing Soobin about now, hm? " Chaewon, out of the blue appeared. She aswell, joined the " teasing our Hyung session " of the two boys.

" Wait, Chaewon Noona? " Kai spoke, as his mouth was slightly opened and his eyes widened at the sight of Chaewon.

" Yes? " Chaewon spoke as she smiled sweetly at everyone who sat in the table. And afterwards, she sat beside Soobin.

" You finally stopped being sick? " Kai questioned whilst Taehyun munched on his food silently.

" Obviously, why would I be here then? " Chaewon was still the person whom Beomgyu would always argue with.

" Congratulations Noona " Taehyun said with a blank expression.

" Thank you so much Taehyunnieeee " She said sarcastically considering the fact that it was a nickname for Taehyun that was given by Beomgyu.

" Don't call me that " Taehyun said in a cold tone whilst he pouted his lips slightly. Everyone chuckled at Taehyun and Chaewon's adorable argument.

Whilst Kai and Taehyun were arguing once again, Chaewon turned to look at Soobin, who was watching the two younger boys bicker. " Soob! Hello, how's life? " She spoke, as she put her hand on his shoulder, smiling sweetly.

" Oh Chaewon, it's fine actually " Soobin also gave his signature smile.

" I'm glad to hear that " Chaewon smiled once more. It was the exact moment when Soobin was certain that he had moved on from her.

" Hyung! You have something to tell us by the way " Spoke Kai, as he and the other younger boy looked at Soobin with expressions that were seeking for something.

" What? " Soobin was completely dumbfounded as he tilted his head whilst Chaewon, too was in confusion.

" The one regarding the question you questioned during class? " Kai spoke in a formal way which resulted to Chaewon chuckling softly.

" I can't answer it for you guys right now " Soobin muttered softly whilst he leaned in on the table

" So Chaewon Noona is not allowed to hear it? " Taehyun spoke, which made Soobin regret his decisions in his life.

" Oh, I guess this is the moment when I leave you guys alone then " Chaewon said with a genuine smile on her face as she was intending to stand up.

" Wait no! You don't have to leave " Soobin said whilst he held his hands in a position of the gesture " stop ".

" We'll— I'll just tell it to you guys after we eat " Soobin said, whilst he rested his finger on his nose bridge. The two younger boys had smiles on their faces as they heard what Soobin had said, celebrating silently. And once again, it made Chaewon chuckle a whole lot.

: DD

The four friends finally got food for themselves which they were able to enjoy together. Taehyun ate a cup of noodles before Soobin and Chaewon had even arrived but he was still quite hungry and thus he decided to get some kimbap which was always available in the cafeteria next to the cup of instant ramen. Whilst they were eating, they shared stories, laughed together and spilled some tea. During their enjoyable conversations, Soobin had thought of not desiring to hurt Chaewon by having the similar interest in a guy. It made Soobin anxious of what Kai and Taehyun would think of him.

" Oh Soobin, I heard of these special classes added by the principal for the upcoming contests? " Chaewon questioned Soobin, which made everyone stop laughing.

" Yeah, so these two younger idiots and I are in the same class " Soobin said, making Kai open his mouth dramatically as a result whilst Taehyun still had a blank expression.

" But I don't think you're in the same class as us though " Said Soobin, as he crossed his arms and leaned on the table.

" Aw, that's a bummer " Said Kai, as he was still munching on his food whilst Chaewon nodded pitifully in agreement.

" There's a paper pasted outside the classroom of student's names who are placed in that classroom " Taehyun spoke, he aswell was finished eating.

" Well, it looks like the time for me to leave " She said, as she looked at her wrist watch, also proceeding to smile at the three boys.

" Bye Noona! " Kai said cheerfully as he waved.

" Bye Chaewon Noona " Taehyun spoke as she gave a light wave. Chaewon then replied to the two boys with a wave aswell.

" Bye Chaewon " Spoke Soobin, although he didn't wave but gave a simple smile.

The two younger boys made sure that Chaewon was completely out of sight " So who is it Hyung! " Kai said, out of nowhere which made Soobin flinch slightly.

" Guess what? " Soobin said with a mischiveoes smile.

" What " Taehyun spoke. The two boys were clearly interested.

" I'm not gonna tell you guys " Soobin responded confidently which made the two younger boys groan.

" Ah come on! " Taehyun said with a playful irritated face.

" We know who it is ! " Kai spoke, which made him regret everything considering that it was just a burst of words without a thought.

" So you don't need to know if you already know, right? " Soobin said whilst raising his eyebrows.

" Hyung, let's do this another time "
Taehyun said, as he looked at the large clock placed in the cafeteria.

" Are you just gonna give up that easily Tae? " Responded Kai, slightly frustrated now.

" Class is almost starting so yes " Taehyun responded whilst Soobin gave a smile of victory to Kai, who was slightly irritated now.

: DD

The day went through as the usual, resulting to Soobin taking a sigh of relief as he was heading home by himself. Due to the assignments and tasks given by the teachers to the younglings including Taehyun and Huening Kai, the thought of who Soobin is inlove with completely left their minds. The three friends went straight to the library when the bell for the last class dismissal rang. Although after a few minutes, Soobin informed them that he had to leave for something important. The two younger friends bid their good byes to the older, proceeding to continue the work they had to finish. On Soobin's way back home, he went to the convenience store that he would always pass by heading home to buy some bandages for his Hyung. Afterwards, he continued heading home as the usual. Soobin wasn't completely alone when he was walking home considering the fact that he and Yeonjun were texting in Instagram once more.

ImSoobin :
I think I'm near home now, Hyung

Yeonjunnie :
Okay, I'm just in your room.
Mom left already

Soobin smiled as he turned his phone off. He then walked towards the front door of their house. Opening it to be welcomed by the slight eerieness of the living room and the lone atmosphere admist it. He then walked upstairs to his room, which Yeonjun was in of. As he opened the door that led to his room slowly, he saw that Yeonjun was laying flat on his bed, completely exhausted.

" Hey Hyung, are you okay? " Soobin said, staring at Yeonjun with concerned eyes as he laid flat on his bed.

Yeonjun turned his head to face Soobin and right away, got up to sit on the bed. " Oh Soobin, I didn't even realize you arrived already "

" Mom told me to change your bandages as soon as I arrived "

" Oh, that's the hard part " Spoke Yeonjun, as he looked away, breaking the eye contact he and Soobin had.

" I got an eye patch for your eye though, will that ease the pain? " Soobin said, as he gestured out the plastic bag full of bandages and other essential stuff for a bruised person.

Soobin walked closer to Yeonjun.
" You know Soob, I can just do it for myself. Just give me the bandage " Spoke Yeonjun, whilst he was intending to stand up.

" No, just sit down " Soobin said, gesturing the sign of stop.

He kneeled down on the floor Infront of his Hyung, considering the fact that there was a bruise on his leg and he needed to treat it but then, he recalled something relevant. He then placed the plastic bag on the floor near Yeonjun, proceeding to stand up. " I'll get some clean water and cloth to clean your wounds " 

Soobin walked past Yeonjun, who grinned as he glanced at Soobin walking towards the bathroom.
" You really are wasting your time, don't you have anything important to do? "

" Not really " Replied Soobin, as he grabbed a small basin to fill with water and a clean cloth in the bathroom cabinet.

Yeonjun hummed in curiosity" You sure? "

" Yes " Spoke Soobin, as he went outside the bathroom with a small basin filled with water and a clean cloth.

Soobin walked closer to Yeonjun with a straight face which resulted to making Yeonjun quite suspicious yet awkward. Afterwards, he then kneeled down and sat on the floor whilst he got the essentials out from the plastic bag.

" You are really serious, aren't you?" Yeonjun chuckled a bit as a reaction to Soobin's unusual seriousness.

" I mean, I haven't tried doing these things since I don't have any younger siblings and I don't usually do these " Soobin spoke, as he washed the bruise on Yeonjun's legs.

After washing the bruise, he then placed the now, wet cloth on the small basin. He wiped his slightly wet hands with the use of his pants.  " Should I put a bandage on this? " He gestured whilst tilting his head slightly.

Yeonjun pursed his lips " Not really, it's just a scratch " Proceeding to change to the sit position of cross legged.

" Oh okay, so how about your fists?" Soobin tilted his head once more.

" I applied ice on it so it's healed now "

" So, your face? " Yeonjun was caught off guard, resulting to him blushing slightly.

" Ah, I can just do it myself " Said Yeonjun as he ran his hand through his hair.

" Why not? I wanna learn too so " Soobin and Yeonjun as well had the similar sitting positions.

Yeonjun hummed in agreement as he raised his eyebrows " Wouldn't it be awkward though? "

" Who cares? "

" Fine, i just think that i could do it myself " Yeonjun responded, slightly blushing out of embarrassment.

Soobin then grabbed the wet cloth from the small basin and squeezed it dry before applying it on Yeonjun's bruised face. Everything that Soobin has been thinking of has finally arrived. Afterwards, he patted the slightly wet cloth on Yeonjun's bruises whilst Yeonjun attempted to avoid eye contact with Soobin at all times. Yeonjun tried to look at his side, without perceiving it at all to be awkward. It wasn't unnoticeable for Soobin at all, he knew that Yeonjun was looking at his side, attempting to avoid eye contact with a face that was slightly red due to blushing. Soobin chuckled softly as a result at the moment he put the cloth away to grab some essentials to avoid infections.

" Don't move Hyung " Soobin spoke, attempting to tease his Hyung more.

" I'm not even moving at all " Soobin laughed whilst Yeonjun tried to maintain a straight face.

He then applied it carefully with the use of a cotton pad. As he was applying it, he stared fondly at Yeonjun without even having a single thought of it and surprisingly, Yeonjun gathered enough courage to look at Soobin as well, causing them to both panic silently whilst trying to keep themselves busy with their own things. Soobin, as a result of the sudden thrill, immediately got the eye patch from the plastic bag and handed it to his Hyung.

" Uhm— here's the eye patch that I got for you, Hyung " Panicking silently after perceiving that he was quite awkward as he said it to Yeonjun.

" Ah, thanks Soob " Yeonjun replied as he rubbed his nape, trying to maintain his cool reputation.

After everything that has happened, the rest of the night went through the usual with the exception of the awkwardness and blushing slightly.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.6K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
5.1K 212 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
14.1K 694 23
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
18.4K 1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...