We are impossible...[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

There is no right or wrong choice, there is only a choice and its consequences. If the main value of human li... More

We're friends, right?
Notes of nutmeg
Ice
Broken doll
Our little world
Adding colors
Quiet love
A fly in the ointment
Stay with me[M]
Family ties
What does love mean?
Eyes like yours

A sense of calm

202 11 4
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

You need to start a new life with those who are really dear to you

Lisa's POV

Jisoo's house has already become my home for me, I very rarely visit my apartment, devoting a lot of time to taking care of my beloved and Yumiko. I like being around them more than anything in the world. They are my family, and after I proposed to Jisoo, we became spiritually much closer, no matter what anyone said about it not being so important. And Yumiko... even if she does not call me "mom" yet, but she has long been like a native to me, like a little beloved daughter, I did not even expect from myself that I would be able to experience so many bright emotions for her, despite the experiences that arose at first, that I would be jealous of Jisoo for the girl, or a girl to her. But everything worked out, we are together and happy.

Jisoo recently told me that Yumiko knows about our relationship, and I was very scared that we were in a risk zone, because I never know what, she's still small, she might blab. Nevertheless, the girl turned out to be smart beyond her years, and soon she calmed down, and the social service no longer bothered our family monthly. Another big plus is that Jisoo and I can be more open to each other with the baby. Allow yourself long hugs and kisses, but, of course, everything is within the bounds of decency.

-Chaeyoung called.- Jisoo reported, entering the kitchen, where I focused on cooking kuksu, the recipe was told to me by the girl's mother.- She's coming to us soon, he wants to buy a copy of my new book for Jennie for her birthday.

-It's wonderful, maybe she can have dinner with us, somehow it turns out a lot- I smiled, really glad that my friend would come to visit us.- Speaking of birthday. What will we give her?

-She once mentioned in a conversation with me that she really wants this camera with instant printing...

-Polaroid?

-Yes, exactly.- The beloved patted me on the shoulder, praising my shrewdness without words.

-Okay, so the issue is resolved.- After beating the eggs, I began to bake thin omelet pancakes in a frying pan.

-Do you need help?

-No, no. Better call Yumiko and set the table nicely together, since we have a guest.

-Okay.- Jisoo nodded.- I love you.

I smiled and turned my head to my beloved, who smiled cordially in response, and then pulled out her lips and folded them in a bow, waiting for a kiss. Of course, I reached out to her and covered her lips with my own, not crushing for long, blood rushed to my cheeks, coloring them with a slight blush. Then I moved away and smiled again, touching my lips with the fingers of my free hand.

-I love you too.

Rose arrives right by the time I finish cooking, and Jisoo and Yumiko have already placed beautiful plates and cutlery on the table, and a couple of napkin holders. Usually, despite our wealth, we prefer simpler things, but today my mood requires some kind of aesthetics, even though all of us are quite close to Park. While the beloved and her daughter meet Chaeyoung, I fill the plates with food and put a large salad bowl and small bowls of rice on the table.

-Lisa.- Rose hugs me tightly from behind, but soon lets go, giving me the opportunity to turn to face her.- hello.

-Hello, unni.- I smile.- You have to have dinner with us, and after dinner, solve the book issue with Jisoo.

-With pleasure!- Park exclaims happily.- You know me, I never refuse food.

-Then wash your hands and sit down.

Jisoo and Yumiko entered the kitchen, they also washed their hands and sat down at the table after Rose. The beloved took a towel hanging on her daughter's chair and put it on her knees so that she wouldn't get her pants dirty, and then jumped up from her seat and helped me carry the cuts to the table. Honestly, it wasn't necessary, but it felt good in my heart, although I was sometimes surprised how Jisoo could cope with everything so well with sore legs.

-Why don't you eat?- Rose asked, having already chewed a few spoons of salad from Yumiko, who had not touched the food.

-Until the oldest one starts eating, the others shouldn't either.- The girl answered, and I smiled, sitting down at the table with Jisoo, and then Yumiko looked at her beloved.- Mom, Chaeyoung is uncultured.

-She just grew up in Australia, and there it is possible.- Jisoo giggled.- Sorry to keep you waiting.

We started to eat dinner, everyone who was at the table made comments that kuksu turned out to be quite tasty, and I felt proud of my efforts. When the plates were empty, Jisoo asked to help her daughter with bathing while she and Rose would solve the issue of a new book. As a matter of fact, it didn't concern me anymore, so I went to the bathroom with Yumiko. I've already read "Dead Lake". Since Jisoo and I started dating, I was the first person she showed each new chapter to, and then waited for my reaction from what she read. Sometimes the girl complained that I praise her only because I love her, but in fact she always did very well, and over time it only got better, so the desire to correct her somewhere really rarely appeared.

I helped Yumiko to bathe, then drew a little with her and put her to bed, reading aloud to her a fairy tale about a magic brush. Although the girl preferred foreign fairy tales, she had several collections with Korean and even Japanese in order to better learn the culture of Asian countries. I returned to the kitchen when Park was going home with a new book, we said goodbye and were left alone with Jisoo, moving into the living room. The beloved turned on the TV, annoying ads were being played there, but then "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" began, which was shown every winter. Of course, with Korean subtitles, dubbing for foreign films was not done in this country, but it's even better, sometimes the voices and emotional coloring of the language do not coincide with the original at all. Or the dubbing actors have no talent at all. I put my arm around Jisoo's waist and rested my head on her shoulder, watching what was happening on the screen. A sad moment, remembering the potions teacher about how he was in love with the mother of the main character, and she chose another one.

-Lisa?- Jisoo called softly.

-Yes?-  I looked up at her questioningly.

-How would you like to move in together? Do you remember when I offered to do this when the social service stops visiting us? Besides, Yumiko knows about our relationship.

-Yes, I remember.- I nodded, thinking about her words.

In fact, the idea was very good, sometimes I couldn't sleep in my apartment just because there wasn't such a warm and cute snuffling Jisoo nearby, and I wanted to put Yumiko to bed every day, take her to kindergarten, draw together and watch cartoons. My love for these two suns of my life was just huge, filled my heart to the brim, so the proposal of my beloved sounded quite enticing.

-I love falling asleep in your arms and... taking a bath together.- Kim blushed, smiling slightly.- And also such a delicious cappuccino that you cook for me. I want to read aloud to you more often or sit on the couch watching movies like this.

-I want to....- I decided.- I want to live with you and Yumiko. After all, we are a family, and native people should be together.

-God, I'm so glad!

Jisoo pounced on me with a strong hug, and I hugged the girl back, stroking her back, and then I felt that the fabric of the T-shirt on my shoulder was getting wet. Pushing the fiancee away from me, I saw that tears were streaming down her cheeks, but she was smiling at the same time.

-Why are you crying?

-It's from happiness.- Kim replied, wiping the wet tracks with her wrist, I bent down to her face and began to help her with kisses.- Hey, you're embarrassing me!

-What are you making noise about?

Yumiko appeared on the threshold of the living room, rubbing her sleepy eyes with her fist and trying to peer at us. We woke up the poor child. I got up from the sofa and took the baby in my arms, then sat between us and kissed the top of her head, inhaling the delicious smell of shampoo. Jisoo had already calmed down, so the girl didn't notice anything.

-Lisa will live with us.- She said.

-Really?-  Yumiko looked up at me.

-Really.- I smiled.

Moving is always associated with feelings, even if it brings only positive changes to your life. It was difficult for me to leave Thailand the same way as now - my apartment. How much was going on here: get-togethers with friends, dates with regular partners, looking after baby Yumiko. But, in addition to pleasant memories, this place also carried a negative, Hiromi died in this house, and I did not risk bringing her daughter to this place, and I myself involuntarily felt melancholy, and my heart was squeezed with pain as soon as I entered the entrance. That freak, of course, was put away, many residents breathed a sigh of relief, but the fear that he might reappear here haunted me. So, everything is for the best.

The boxes are quickly filled with my things, the furniture that I myself bought in this apartment was successfully sold over the Internet, so I only had to transport clothes, books and other small things. Even the big car didn't come in handy, I called a taxi, and the driver helped me load the boxes into the trunk, after which we went to Jisoo's address. I kept thinking about how much happiness the fact that we will now live together as a real family brings me.

-Lisa has arrived!

Yumiko's ringing voice was heard behind the wall when I pressed the bell button, and the next moment she opened the door in front of me and rushed to hug me, I sat down and hugged the girl in response. She was so tiny, she was going to be six years old very soon, but she was very thin, although Jisoo claimed that she had an excellent appetite. Speaking of Kim, she limped up to me in orthoses and, when I got up, kissed me on the cheek.

-Welcome home.- Kim said with a smile blossoming on her lips.

-So, there are still a few boxes left.

The driver volunteered to drag my things to the door of the apartment, and I didn't mind at all, so I gradually began to rearrange the boxes brought inside, which I will start analyzing a little later. After paying the taxi driver, I closed the door, left alone with my loved ones, Yumiko dragged me to the kitchen, where lunch was already set for my arrival, Jisoo cooked a delicious seolleongtang, and I, hungry, quickly emptied the plate.

-Unni, you can't eat so fast.- Yumiko scolded me.- You'll have a tummy ache.

-She's so cute when she scolds.- The beloved giggled and stroked the girl on the head, while she sighed in resignation, and I understood that the character was beginning to emerge.- But I think Lisa is very pleased that you take care of her.

-Really?- The girl looked at me.

-Yes.- I smiled, pushing my plate away from me and getting up from the table to wash the dishes.- Next time I will chew everything thoroughly.

-I'll see to it.- Yumiko narrowed her eyes, watching my movement, and this caused me and Jisoo to laugh softly.

How much I love these two, even if we are not connected by common blood. We are close in soul, and sometimes such a connection is much stronger than genetic family, and we are lucky with our parents. I have heard from Jennie or Rose more than once that they are afraid of becoming the same as their parents. However, they recently told us great news – the elders on both sides accepted their relationship, and this was already a great achievement. Jennie was more worried after the statement to me that she would like a child, but then worried that she would be the same wayward mother as her mother. I really tried to convince her that if she thinks about it, then this is already a big step towards doing everything possible to make her child's life better.

Jennie's birthday is in full swing, she celebrates it at the house of her mother and her new husband, this man Jung Suho turned out to be a good person, even the girl was glad that he became her stepfather, and hoped that their relationship with her mother would last as long as possible. From her parents, Jennie received a beautiful long white dress as a gift, which she immediately changed into, presenting herself in front of us, Rose quietly told me in my ear that she looked like an innocent flower, and I just smiled at her words. The younger Kim was also happy about Jisoo's new book that her girlfriend handed her, and made jokes about the fact that we conspired.

At the moment, Jennie has just unpacked Jisoo and me a gift to her, a black Polaroid. Despite the large number of colors, we chose her favorite color, and now we watched the girl rejoice, after which she came up with gratitude and hugs. I was glad that she was able to blossom even when she lost Jongin, whom she doted on. She retained the ability to love and be happy and now generously shared it with others. Whatever her fears, I was sure that she would become a good mom.

-Ladies, get ready for dinner.- Mr. Jung said as he entered the living room.- It's almost ready.

-Okay, Dad.- Jennie smiled at him, still twirling the Polaroid in her hands.

-Wow.- Suho came up to her and looked at the gift himself, then looked up at Jisoo and me.- Did you give it to her?

-Yes, she dreamed about it.- I replied.

-It's a beautiful thing. It's wonderful that it is possible to print the resulting photos immediately.- Mr. Jung nodded his head approvingly.- Okay, get ready for a festive dinner.

-Okay.- We answered in chorus, and then quietly laughed.

-Speaking of photos.- Rose got up from the sofa and hugged Jennie from behind, placing her chin on her shoulder.- Baby, how about we all take a shared photo together now?

-A wonderful idea.- The younger Kim smiled brightly, then looked around at everyone present.- Let's get up in a heap, and Lisa, take Yumiko in your arms.

Soon we watched as Jennie magnetized the resulting photo to the refrigerator, smiles were imprinted on the immobilized faces, which, I hope, time and problems will never erase in our real lives. Photography is a way to look into the past and understand how you used to be, and unfortunately, you often realize that just a couple of years ago you were smiling more sincerely. Therefore, I also make my wish, while Jennie blows out the candles on the cake, that life spares us.

-What did you wish for?- Rose looked at her girlfriend with attention.

-Rose, if she tells, the wish will not come true.- Jisoo murmured.

-I have a different opinion on this.- Jennie smiled, then took my beloved's hand and raised it up, touching the engagement ring with her index finger.- I wished for such a thing to sparkle on my hand.

Time flies fast, a year and a half, as if in a happy fog, but even when it dissipates, everything remains as good as it was before. Jisoo and I live and raise Yumiko together, who decided to call us "Mama Jisoo" and "Mama Lisa", which was very funny. But on the other hand, what else can you think of? She is seven years old, and she recently went to school, she really likes it there, and there are no problems with studying, however, she is still restrained by the fact that she cannot tell anyone that she has two moms. Of course, this upsets me and my beloved.

Last summer, the whole family went to Japan, Yumiko liked the homeland of her ancestors, Jisoo even offered to move here, but the baby refused, arguing that she was born and raised in Korea, so she likes it more there. Therefore, we soon returned, leaving only warm memories and a lot of photos from the land of the rising sun.

Jisoo has released several new horror books, as her "Dead Lake" made a good impression on most of the fans. Actually, her popularity has grown significantly, so now the girl was invited to various meetings with other authors and other events, she was close to becoming a celebrity. This both pleased me and scared me, because then our personal life would become public. Actually, my modeling career also threatened our secret.

I quit my job in a cafe and now devoted myself entirely to posing and walking on the catwalk, having signed several more contracts. But even in those moments when there was no filming for a long time, there was enough money from Jisoo's fees in full, and when I said that I felt like a freeloader, she reassuringly said that it was normal for the family to help each other. Despite all my negative thoughts, I cannot deny the fact that she is absolutely right.

-Lalisa Manoban represents our beach meeting. Everything you see on the model is produced by our company. What you need for a summer vacation.

During the words of the host of the show, I walked along the catwalk, showing off clothes. Sharpened movements that I have developed over so many years of work in the modeling business. Loud applause filled my ears, and I was very glad when I found myself in the dressing room, where I could not hear what was happening in the hall. After me, another girl went to the podium, she was new, and I didn't even know her name, so the fact that she passed by caused only a slight breeze.

-I want to go home.- I sighed, sitting down at the dressing table and looking at my tired face, which even makeup did not hide.- Probably, Jisoo cooked something delicious. I would have eaten an elephant.

-Lalisa, there is a man there who really wants to talk to you.- The manager said, who entered the dressing room, distracting me.

-What is it?

Going out into the hall from the other door, I looked for a person interested in me. He was standing at a table with drinks and was looking out for me, and when he noticed me, he waved his hand, beckoning. Having gained patience, I approached the stranger, after which I took my hands with a glass of juice, I definitely wasn't going to drink alcohol. For a while I silently examined the man, studying his image: a foreigner, he was already quite elderly, but well-cut and in an expensive suit, his face was decorated with beautiful glasses with a black rim.

-My name is Tommy Hilfiger, I am an American fashion designer.- He finally introduced himself.

-Oh, I've heard about your brand.- I smiled, recognizing, and he smiled back.

In the next half hour, he talked about how it would be nice to sign a contract with me, and then he named a fairly large sum that I would receive if I agreed to his terms, and they consisted in the fact that I would need to move to San Francisco. The offer was so tempting, all the local contracts taken together did not bring me such income, but if I were myself, I would have agreed without thinking, but I have Jisoo and Yumiko, which means I need to consult with them. So I told Tommy I'd think about it and headed home.

-To be honest, I don't care where to write.- My beloved said when I finished telling about the meeting with Hilfiger.- Besides, inspiration has been bad lately, and they say moving can help.

-So you agree?- I asked her.

-Of course.- Kim smiled and put her arm around my shoulders.

-But we still need to get Yumiko's opinion.

Fortunately for me, the girl agreed after I informed her that she would not have to hide the presence of two moms there. True, I was a little upset by the fact that I would have to learn English, but in America there were many opportunities for children from another country to do this. So soon we were packing our bags, getting ready to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2K 32
Sometimes you have to get what you want to realize it's not what you really need. You gave up on your first love because you don't have a chance for...
33K 1.4K 38
"Okay, let's make a deal then." "What?" "Let's not lose each other. Deal?" "Deal."
145K 4.9K 32
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] The Jennie I was, so fearful of letting anyone inside her world, has turned to pouring her heart into the...
66.6K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...