Queenly Values (Completed)

Autorstwa NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... Więcej

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

6 Angry Arnav

1.6K 104 10
Autorstwa NiranjanaNepol

Part 6 Angry Arnav

Khushi saw someone bringing food for them. She looked at Arnav weirdly as it was not lunchtime.

"We may not get anything on our way. So, eat now" he said.

Khushi nodded ok and sat on the chair. Arnav also took a seat opposite her. The man who brought it started serving it to them. He served Arnav first. It was a big size plate. The man filled the plate. It reminded Khushi of biriyani. The man served it to Khushi. She stopped him after the one spatula.

"Enough, Bhai"

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"Is it enough?"

"Yeah, it's enough"

Khushi ate it. It was not biriyani but something like biriyani.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Meat rice, we prepare it, putting rice, meat, spices all together... usually this is our food at camp" Arnav stopped eating and said.

He ate well while noticing Khushi. She took the rice gently with her fingertips and ate it stylishly. Arnav wondered about her eating style. He didn't see anyone eating that way ever before. His country women ate, taking a ball like morsel, and opening their mouths wide.

He thought she would ask for more rice after finishing it but, she didn't. She finished her brunch with one spatula of meat rice.

"This is how you eat?" Arnav asked as he could not hold himself.

"Yeah... I'm full"

"Full? With one spatula of rice?"

"But the spatula is big," she said.

"How it's enough for you?"

"It's enough for me" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Unbelievable" he stood up finishing eating.

Of course, they ate well to get the energy to fight. After all, there were soldiers, Khushi thought.

The man who was waiting for Arnav to finish took the plates and left the tent.

"Get ready. We have to go" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok excitedly. Arnav left the place. He passed some instructions to his sub-commanders before leaving the camp.

After a while, Viraj came to Khushi's tent and asked her to come out. Khushi came and saw a chariot with four horses ready. Her bag was being kept in the chariot. One more fardel was there. It must have Arnav's belongings. She thought.

There was one seat at the front corner. The same flag of the Sword-holding Lion was flying on the chariot. Her eagerness became tenfold. She had studied HORSEPOWER in physics. Today, she was going to experience it in reality. What a chance...!

She saw Arnav coming, getting ready. Now, he dressed up a little grandeur with a silk top and slightly ornamented coronal. The same long sword was still there in his hip belt. Khushi gazed at his grand look without blinking.

"He looked majestic even in simple attire... Damn, this man is killing me" She said in Hindi.

Arnav who came close to her asked,

"Did you say something?"

She nodded no. Taking a deep breath, he jumped on the chariot delicacy. Khushi was like AWE...! What a style!

She looked here and there around the chariot searching for STEPS climb.

"What are you searching for?" Arnav asked.

"Steps to climb..."

She heard a few chuckles from the soldiers.

"This is a war chariot. There won't be any steps." Arnav said with a slight smile.

She sighed and extended her hand towards him asking his help to climb the chariot. Arnav got stuck for a few seconds. He looked at his surroundings. Soldiers in the camp bowed down. He clutched Khushi's hand and helped her to climb on it. He made sure she didn't bang on him.

"Thank you," Khushi said.

"My pleasure"

"Have you ever traveled in the chariot?" he asked.

"No... this is my first time. That's why I'm excited"

"Ok, take your seat and hold the edge of the chariot carefully" Arnav pointed at the corner seat"

"Will the travel be hard?"

"A little... until you get used to it"

"Mmm," She went to the corner seat and sat on it.

Arnav looked at Viraj who nodded his head. The next second, Arnav flipped the saddle of the horse classily. In no time, the horses started running with snickers. Khushi was pulled back by the sudden force. She balanced herself as she was holding the chariot's edge.

The chariot journey was not like a town bus journey. It was too hard. Though the road was well maintained it was not like a cement road... it could not be. Khushi could not sit in the seat for long. She felt she might get back pain soon. She stood up clutching the center post of the chariot.

"What happened?" Arnav asked.

"Don't your chariots have SHOCK OBSERVERS?"

Arnav looked at her oddly.

"Shock observers means what?"

She sighed and nodded no. Arnav frowned.

"How could you ride the horse, sitting at the corner?" Khushi asked pointing at the corner seat.

"We modified it for you. Usually, we don't have any seats in the chariots"

"Did you modify it for me?" she asked unbelievably.

Arnav nodded yes.

"I like your hospitality very much" She tapped his shoulder in an appreciating manner.

Arnav looked at her hand and then her face. She pulled her hand swiftly.

"Are you going to raid the horse, all the way standing?"

"Yes..."

"Won't your legs pain?"

Arnav smiled without answering.

"Will you ride the chariot without taking a break?"

"I will ride if I'm alone..."

"Means?"

"You can't coordinate with me. And, traveling with a girl at night will not be safe"

"But, you are a warrior..."

"I can put my life at risk but I don't have the right to do it with others. You are our guest. I'm responsible for your safety. Taking you to the capital safely is my duty. I will do that"

"You are amazing"

No expression on Arnav's face.

"By the way, you were looking like a commoner a few minutes ago. But now, you are looking exactly like a commander. Is there any reason?"

"I'm taking a government guest to the capital now. I don't want any hindrance in our journey. That's why"

"Will people understand the purpose of your journey, seeing your attire?"

"Mmm... seeing your attire too," he said not looking at her.

"But, you didn't want me to be in this attire and wanted me to wear a disguise..."

"People will gossip a lot... I didn't want you to get embarrassed. That's why"

"Won't you get embarrassed?"

"People won't dare talk in front of me..."

"Why?"

"I'm a commander after all. People will not talk rubbish about government servants... until they are sure about it"

"Oh, will they talk if it is sure?"

"Daringly..."

"Interesting..."

"Won't your people talk anything like that?" Arnav questioned.

"why not? Our people will talk about anything with a FAKE ACCOUNT" she said sarcastically.

"I didn't get you"

"I mean they won't talk openly but through another name"

"Oh, they too wear a disguise?"

"Kind off... everyone wears MASK to hide their ugly side. There is nothing called real" she said with a painful smile.

Arnav looked at her with confusion.

Khushi's concentration went to the river that crossed their path. Their chariot crossed the wooden bridge across the river.

"Wow..." she exhilarated herself.

They saw a few people assembling at a particular place.

"What's happening there?" Khushi asked.

"It seems some CASE is going"

"Case? What case?"

"Do you want to know that?"

"Yes, yes..."

Arnav turned the chariot towards them. People stood up, seeing the chariot. Khushi saw respect on their faces. The flag on the chariot and the warrior on the chariot were the reason it seemed. Arnav's words about his attire and the chariot were true. She supposed.

An old man with a splendid look came to Arnav.

"You...?" he asked.

"Arnav... sub-commander of the force"

"Oh... welcome sir" he bowed.

"What's the problem?" Arnav asked.

"He (pointing at a guy) raped this girl," the man said.

Arnav's ears became RED in anger instantly. He walked back to his chariot and pulled a whip from his horse saddle. In no time, he started lashing the guy black and blue ruthlessly. Khushi was horrified, seeing his merciless action. People stood witnessing the scene, saying nothing. An old woman rushed to Arnav and clutched his legs.

"Please, forgive my son. He will never think of doing such a thing in his life" she pleaded.

Arnav stood, holding a whip in his hand, panting hard.

"How dare he rape a girl? You are also a woman. How could you raise such a man? He is a curse of this county"

The woman bowed down.

"He should marry the girl" Arnav ordered.

The woman nodded ok. Arnav looked at the head of the village.

"You are the responsibility to the girl. The family should be under your attention. The girl should not get involved in any barbarity by the son and the mother. Your report should reach the palace every month"

"Yes, sir" the village head bowed down.

Arnav walked to the chariot rolling the whip. Settling it in the saddle, he again got into the chariot. He flipped the saddle of the horses again and the horses started running. Khushi was looking at Arnav ignoring the beauty of the place.

To be continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.3K 5.5K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
37.3K 1.2K 5
Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi..
241K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
267K 12.7K 49
Hi guys! it's my first story on ipkknd .this story will have arshi and payash as main leads....plss do support me..I won't be getting enough time to...