A New Perspective (Spider-Gwe...

By R3DSPADES

When you think of a Hero: you don't think of a Punk teenager. For instance; our brazen hero- "Alright, alri... More

Issue #0: Meet the Team
Issue #1: Earth-718

Issue #2: Comic Book Intervention

49 4 3
By R3DSPADES

Later that night...

Hunter rushes to Brooklyn to search for answers...

"I don't take drugs, I don't like to drink, and I know I haven't been drugged or injected with some plot convenient superpowers—" Hunter has ran through the streets of the New York, not realizing he's speeding up.

"This is just a dream, right? I actually am schizophrenic? No—just something tell me this isn't real!"

Hunter pushed into people, accidentally shoulder checking them to the ground without realizing it.

"I'll understand having Spider-Man powers, but Spider-Gwen, Ghost-Spider, Spider-Woman—whichever she is called—she can't be real!"

Hunter kept speeding up, not noticing he had ran into into car lanes.

"She's a comic book character! There's only one Spider-Man! How could I be a hero to people who don't even like me for who I—"

"Honk!"

Hunters body reacted on its own, jumping into the air before a truck had slammed into him. He only just realized he was falling back towards the ground right before he had landed boots first on top of a Taxi's roof.

Denting it. The Taxi popped his head out of the window and started yelling at Hunter.

The people nearby who witnessed Hunter do such an incredible feat started murmuring and cheering.

"Crap...I should've been watching my speed." Hunter dashed into an alleyway, swinging his backpack around to pull out his hoodie he doesn't usually wear, he used his recently discovered talons to slice the hood off.

Tossing the rest of the hoodie, Hunter pulled out the tape in his backpack (he rips a lot of clothes on accident most of the time, so he brings tape with him to make sure none it doesn't fall apart before he could sew it back together, and yes he can sew-Editor), and taped his hood to his vest.

He pulled the hood over his head and continued his run to Brooklyn.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡰⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢊⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠓⠒⠯⣁⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⡆⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡀⠄⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢌⢂⠀⢸⢠⠃⣀⠄⠒⠒⠢⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⠉⠁⠚⠦⢍⡒⠀⡀⠀⠈⡄⠇⡇⣼⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⢄⡁⢄⢸⢒⣇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠄⡸⠥⠋⠀⠀⠐⢀⣀⣀⢤⠎⠒⣒⣒⣀⣲⡠⢀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⡤⠐⣊⡥⠜⠒⠒⢒⣳⢡⡀⠀⠀⠀⡼⡾⠖⣈⣉⡉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠑⠳
⢠⡪⠔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠗⠹⣌⢤⣦⡠⢺⣝⢏⠒⠓⠠⠴⢅⣂⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⢀⢨⡻⠃⠹⡀⢊⣦⢗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢮⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣹⢹⢻⢨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⢲⠘⣆⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣸⢀⣇⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢸⠘⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"I gotta tell someone..." Hunter had slowed his paced as he was close to the subway station that lead to where he was bitten.

He scrolled through his phone of contacts.

Kierstyn/Other Mom
Josiah "The GOAT" Gomez
Riley "The !#%@&$" Morales
Step-!#%@&$
Uncle Stan the Man
FBI (His actual Moms contact-Editor)

Hunter sighed as those were his best options. He tapped the contact that said "FBI" and let it ring for barely a second before he ended it.

"Moms asleep...I forgot."

He tapped Riley's contact. The phone didn't ring, it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, it's Riley. Sorry that I couldn't—"

Hunter immediately ended the call and glanced at his Stepdads contact, which wasn't a nice name for the man.

Hunter groaned and decided not to call anyone else before he made his way into the subway. Impatiently waiting for the subway to move along before he once again illegally dropped down onto the tracks to head off to his designated location.

"You're a lunatic, Hunter." The dirty blond haired boy muttered to himself.

"Crazy, loony, insane, maybe psychotic."

The boy, without hesitation, walked down the stairs with heavy steps. He likes to make his presence known most of the time, so his boots warn people he's arriving. If anyone's even down here.

Hunter was going to use his flashlight but his eyes suddenly adjusted to the pure darkness which now revealed the different shapes and distances of his surroundings.

"Night vision? Cool."

Hunters vision than flooded with a dark blue color, as everything now seemed cold with the light switch having more yellow and red tints.

"I'm guessing thermal vision as well?" Hunter looked at his hands which were definitely warmer than anything in the room. His nervous system turned a bright red in his eyes as bioelectricity flowed through his body.

"This is !#%@&$ awesome...but not at the same time."

Hunters eyes snapped towards the Spiders corpse, its body was still glowing with different colors. Hunter took long steps over to the Spider and then crouched over his knees above it. It wasn't any natural spider, he knows that as a fact (because of his fascination with every living thing) and it was also a Tarantula. Which isn't your typical species of radioactive spider that bites a future Spider-Man.

"You could've been the coolest pet spider...if only you were real." Hunter, who doesn't have any fear towards any form of bug (because bugs are actually really cool creatures), scooped the dead spider up with his hand and raised it up.

"Seven? Why do you got my favorite number on your as—" The Spider suddenly 'glitches' with various colors and dimensions which prompted Hunter to shoot up to his feet, but he didn't drop the spider.

Hunter stared at the dead spider for a moment, before forming a comically 'phew' to make himself laugh.

"You !#%@&$, you actually spooked me there for a second, bud!"  Hunter was going to examine the dead spider more before a loud rumble from nearby had caused his entire body to snap towards its direction.

"I'll be right back, stay put." Hunter set the dead Spider back down on the floor and then pointed authoritatively at it.

"You got me, Phil?"

Hunter asked the Spider.

Obviously there was no answer, it's a !#%@&$ Spider and it's also !#%@&$ dead.

"Good, I'll report back with goods news for headquarters." Hunter saluted the dead Spider a goodbye for now before heading off towards the rumble.

As Hunter continued towards the noise, his entire skull invited the headache back into town.

He heard voices speak to him, but it was his voice.

"Why is this happening to me?!"

"You're real!?"

"You have no authority over me."

"No one's losing their life while I'm Spider-Man."

"Don't regret it. Regrets will push away the people you love most."

"You can trust me...like how I will always trust you."

The headache and his own voice were silenced as he pushed a plastic tarp to the side to reveal a hallway. The headache briefly appears again, pointing out two obvious clues to what this place is and why the spider was here.

A radioactive symbol and a large upside down V with the name "Alchemax" underneath it.

"Alchemax made the Spider...?" Hunter walked over to the 'Alchemax' on the wall and then slammed the bottom of his boot into it, cracking the wall which made the companies symbol and name unrecognizable.

"!#%@&$ you, worthless scientists. Actually do something to benefit the world than experiment on people and innocent creatures."

Hunter wiped his boot on the edge of a broken brick before continuing on.

"Phil would be proud of that." Hunter referenced the Spider that bit him, why did he name it 'Phil' only the writer would know.

Hunter walked over to what looked liked a viewing area, the windows in front of him popped out at him as his headache became more intense.

The voices returned but it wasn't just his this time. Some of the words said to him were 'glitching' like Phil the Spider.

"Way over there—"

"You're like Me." That was a feminine voice, which sounded extremely familiar. Hunter slammed his hands against his head, possibly trying to squeeze the headache out.

"You're like me." That voice seemed familiar but he didn't know why, it sounded like a dad.

"You're like me." Similar to the one before but deeper yet...younger?

"You're like me." That was higher pitched and another feminine voice, almost anime-like.

"You're like me." Was that a cartoon sound effect he just heard?

"You're like me." Was that his—

"Hunter. Look out."

His own voice said so casually.

"I wanna be a Hero! It's who I am!" His voice again.

"Hunter." That same dad-like voice said.

"HUNTER!" The first feminine voice called out with concern.

The headache slowly buzzed out of his brain before he thought he heard his own voice whisper directly into his ears.

"LOOK OUTTTTTT!!!!"

Hunters feet propelled him back before something had crashed through the glass. Hunter rolled behind some cover before he heard a voice that sounds familiar.

"Norman, listen to me."

Hunter peeked over his cover to see Spider-Man momentarily stuck in the side of a shipping crate, most likely thrown into it.

"It's really him..."

"I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension." Hunter followed Spider-Man's eye-line to see Green Goblin stomping his way through the small area (for GG, he ain't your usual Green Goblin size-Editor).

"Brooklyn is not zoned for that." The Superhero quips.

Green Goblin slammed his massive scaley fist onto a construction beam, snapping it in two as he drew closer to Spider-Man.

"It's not up to me."

"Ewww—I forgot his ugly !#%@&$ sounds like that." Hunter then wondered how many times Spider-Man fought this version of Green Goblin and won.

"Why won't you quit?!" Green Goblin shoved a foundation pillar to the floor before throwing a fist towards Spider-Man, who yanks himself up with his webs.

"I don't know, I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole." Spider-Man swings around and punches Gobby in the jaw, sending him crashing into the shipping crates Spider-Man was just stuck in.

"Staten Island, maybe. Not Brooklyn." The hero quips again.

"Fair." Was all Hunter thought before a construction beam came rushing towards him. It slammed into his ribs, Hunter climbed over the beam and tried to take a few breaths before the beam tipped down into the "arena" with Spider-Man and Green Goblin continuously throwing blows at each other.

Spider-Man landing all the blows as Hunter was dragged around by the beam. Spider-Man swung around as Gobby tossed his signature pumpkin bombs at him. Hunter tried rolling away but his ribs took one bad hit from that beam, getting hit by one of the nearby pumpkin blasts which shoved him around.

"!#%@&$...I didn't think that construction beam got me so good." Hunter sat up and rubbed his chest, immediately feeling pain. "That's not good."

Hunter tried hiding underneath a crate but then Gobby picked it up and tossed it at Spider-Man. Hunter noticed the tunnel with a bright light at the end.

"This better not be me finding out I'm going to heaven!"

Hunter dashed towards the open tunnel, nearly getting splatted by Gobbys massive hand. The two superpowered beings fought behind Hunter as he made his way down the tunnel.

Hunters body suddenly stopped him from going any further, his boots tipping over the edge of what appears to be a massive doorway he's in.

Hunter quickly took in the location; a giant white cylinder-like room with a viewing station on the other side and two giant metal structures on each end of the room.

"What the !#%@&$ is this place...?"

Before Hunter could think about it more thoroughly, Green Goblins body had shoved him off the edge because Spider-Man had punched Gobby towards him, accidentally of course.

Hunter heard something crack in his chest from the initial hit before realizing he was falling.

"!#%@&$ !#%@&$ !#%@&$"

Hunter was now sliding across the panels before his talons popped out and slowed his fall while the natural Spider-Man powers of stickiness prevented him from dropping into a hole in the panels below. Seems construction work was still needed to be done.

Green Goblin crashed into the scaffolding below, past Hunter, while Spider-Man swung out of the doorway.

Hunters hands decided to unstick him from the ledge, he yelled out to get Spider-Man's attention real quick.

The superhero's Spider-sense alerted him to the boy who was now falling towards the unconscious Green Goblin below him.

With quick, smooth, and effortless succession; Spider-Man thwips after Hunter, hooking his hand on Hunters 2nd belt that hangs down and loops around his leg, and swings towards some scaffolding and gently placed him on his feet.

Hunter dropped to his !#%@&$ and leaned against the fence behind him. Finally able to take some deep breaths.

"Do you know your belts hanging loose?"

Hunter exhaustively nodded to him.

"This is a onesie, so I don't really have to worry about it." Spider-Man than took a better look at Hunter.

"Oh, you have two belts. Bit excessive for my taste but I do love me some Punk music." Always bringing a smile to people's faces, that's just Spider-Man.

Hunters head snapped up, still panting. "You like Punk music?"

"Yeah, The Ramones are my jam." Spider-Man chuckled.

"You're even cooler now..." Hunter chuckled harshly, the pain in his ribs reminding him not to laugh.

"Me? Seems like you're the coo—" Spider-Man's senses went off, just as Hunters did because they communicated with their Spider-sense.

The orange, yellow, steel, brown, and black color of Hunters Spider-sense changed to Spider-Mans signature red & blue.

Spider-Man winced until their slight headaches stopped. "I thought I was the only one..."

"...You're like me."

Hunter narrowed his eyes at that, recognizing the familiar words. Hunter gulped, as if trying to swallow the pain down into his stomach.

He straightened himself up more to speak.

"I was planning on asking you for guidance after I figure out if these powers were real or not. I thought I was dreaming..." Hunter deeply sighed.

"...apparently I'm not."

Spider-Man grinned underneath his mask, now excited to know more about this new Spider-person.

"For sure! I'll be glad to help!" Spider-Man then got a little serious with Hunter.

"Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure. Being Spider-Man is a choice, not a order. You're gonna be fine. I can help you." Spider-Man than got excited, knowing he'll get to have somebody who can relate to him now.

"If you stick around, I can show you the ropes!"

Hunter could tell he was smiling under the mask.

"Please—I mean...yeah, I've always wanted to do more to protect people!" Hunter wrapped an arm around his chest, which mentally helped with the pain.

"That's the spirit, kid."

The room suddenly rumbles, reminding the two that there's still a problem here. The machine above extended out, which wasn't a good sign.

"I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space-time continuum collapses." Spider-Man pointed to it behind him.

"Don't move."

Spider-Man perched on the fence behind himself and then turned his head back for a moment.

"See you in a bit—" He says quickly before swinging away.

Hunter watched Spider-Man's crazy and cool moves up the scaffolding, sticking onto one of the rotating cylinders on the 'big machine' to hitch a ride up before jumping off, letting gravity take him for a moment before webbing the big machine and spinning himself up to the ceiling.

"I'm totally stealing that move for later." Hunter was in awe, this was only the 2nd time he's gotten to see Spider-Man up close. The first time was when he was in middle school and Spider-Man saved him from Rhino stampeding through Times Square.

Spider-Man crawled across the ceiling, banging his fist against various sections of the panels.

"Is it herrrreee? No, no, it's here." A small section of the panels opened up. Spider-Man pulled out some hard drive looking device, about to plug it in.

"Alright, folks. I always get this wrong."

His spider-sense stops him from plugging in the device, he looked over to where the danger is coming from. A purple blur tackles Spider-Man off of the ceiling extremely quickly.

"PROWLER!" Spider-Man briefly greets the villain, grabbing a hold of the Prowlers other gauntlet before it clawed his face.

Prowlers shoes seem to have some gravitational or magnetic ability that pushed him back into the air with Spider-Man still in his grasped.

"Man, I was in the middle of something!"

The two continuously throw blows at each other but each blocked or avoided each others hits until Prowler kicked his feet up and used his boots to blast Spider-Man onto the other 'big machine.' Spider-Man tumbled underneath the rotating cylinders quickly making himself flat as to not get dragged away.

"I am so tired..." Spider-Man quips again before jumping to his feet as Prowler lands in front of him.

Prowler rushed towards him, landing two kicks; one to Spider-Man's leg and the other to his head.

"Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me." Spider-Man blocked and avoided most of his attacks again.

Hunter was burning this entire thing into his memory, as he forgot his phone was in his pocket.

Prowler tried punching Spider-Man's face, who effortlessly dodged the massive claws before Prowler hit him in the chest sending him back into the rotating cylinders.

Spider-Man put his hand up, stopping the machine from spinning, showing the strength difference between the two.

"That all you got?"

Spider-Man web zips towards Prowler but then a giant green, scaley foot slams onto his back and holds him against the machine.

Green Goblin leans down to roar in Spider-Man's face, his tongue smacking the masked Heros face.

"AW, so gross!" Spider-Man tried lifting himself up but Green Goblin had him pinned.

Hunter glared at Gobby, preparing to stand up.

"I can go up there and help him!"

As Hunter tried standing up, his ribs forced his !#%@&$ back down. "Did a rib or two break?!"

A deep voice echoes through the intercoms, alerting Hunter and Spider-Man to a new presence.

Kingpin was scatting as he slowly clicked his pen multiple times. He walked past his Scientists, towering over everything in the room.

"Watch out! Here comes the Spider-Man!" Kingpins footsteps literally made booms as he walked.

"You like my new toy? Cost me a fortune, but, hey, can't take it with you, right?" Kingpin had his own jokes. Prowler dropped down from the machine, seemingly disappearing.

Hunter could see Kingpins wide !#%@&$ from his position. The man was literally as wide as a whale.

"Wilson Fisk? I knew he was a !#%@&$ !#%@&$."

"You came all this way, watch the test." Kingpin looked over at Spider-Man who was glaring back at him from beneath Gobbys foot.

"It's a hell of a !#%@&$ light show. You're gonna love this." Kingpin smirked. The entire room begun to come alive with energy. It rumbled, shaking the entire foundation of the structure.

"No! NO! Don't do this! Stop!" Spider-Man shouted.

"You don't know what it can do! You'll kill us all!"

All the panels lit up with bright white lights, briefly blinding Hunter who could only sit and watch Kingpin potentially kill then all like Spider-Man said.

A device, maybe a camera Hunter thinks, descends from the ceiling until it reaches the middle of the big machine.

Giant red & orange beams of particles collide against the camera, immediately causing the rumbling to increase with intensity. If the camera still existed, it was inside a possible growing blackhole in between the two beams.

Hunter realized this was a particle accelerator, biggest one he's seen, and the only one he's seen.

"Other dimensions are real then..."

Hunter hears the intercom still on as a scientists voice reports to the others.

"I see multiple dimensions opening!"

Kingpin hears some beeping from a screen, he glanced at the screen.

E-616B
E-90214B
E-8311B
E-14517B
E-65B

Are the dimensions that are linked to the one designated as "E-718" on the screen.

"That was three, four, and five separate dimensions!"

Kingpin watches the beams, starting to think about what this could entail.

"It's unstable! We should stop!" One scientist yelled.

The collision of particles had caused the nearby area to glitch, various parts of Brooklyn changed into multiple different colors and dimensions merged with each other as the universe could not sustain all these different universes colliding into each other.

Hunters stepdad, who was called in to help with the shortage of Brooklyn Police, was witnessing this glitching firsthand.

Hunter realized the scaffolding supporting him would collapse, but he couldn't get to safety because of his ribs. The scaffolding collapsed, Hunter managed to grab onto another scaffold, wincing as he felt his ribs again.

Spider-Man glanced at the ceiling, noticing something Green Goblin doesn't.

"Norm, what's your take on head trauma?"

Green Goblin looks up just to bonked on the head by one of the panels that fell out of place, it briefly stuns him, causing him to slide off the machine, freeing Spider-Man from his grasp.

"I tried to warn you, pal." Spider-Man rolled his head, walking off the edge before thwiping a web up to the panel he opened up previously.

Green Goblin snarled, his intolerance towards Spider-Man increasing once again as he climbs back up the machine and lunges for the Superhero.

Gobby slammed his foot onto Spider-Man, grabbing hold of him mid-swing. He descended towards the beam with Spider-Man going first.

Hunter watches Spider-Man be slammed into the beam, it momentarily rejects the Superhero's atoms before absorbing him into the beam with Green Goblins foot still holding onto him.

The machine started going haywire now, the computer screens repeatedly popping up warning signs. Kingpin panicked.

"GOBLIN, NO! GET HIM OUTTA THERE!"

Spider-Man really couldn't do anything in his current situation. The black mass below him spread towards him before spreading over him, his grunts were glitching as well.

He opened his eyes, seeing something...infinitely beautiful.

He hears a voice too.

"Wilson?! Where are you?!"

Spider-Man glitches again, but he sees different variations of himself as he does. He also sees it.

The Web.

"Really weird."

Different voices he feels like he knows glitch in and out of his mind.

"Wilson!"

"My name is Hunter Ravens...and nothing will stop me from saving the multiverse!"

"I'm just a kid? You're just an adult!"

"I am Spider-Man...nothing will take that away from me."

"I promise."

The collider couldn't handle it anymore, the beam turned into Spider-Man's signature red & blue colors but a darker tone before suddenly imploding; causing everyone in the vicinity to be thrown away by the powerful burst of energy.

A wave of 'glitch' goes over the city of New York, absorbing all the power for a split second before returning it.

Hunter opened his eyes, dust and smoke immediately invading his eyelids. He groaned as a piece of debris had been dropped onto him after the explosion, he winced; the pain had gotten worse. He shoved the debris off of him, he's not gonna let his injury stop him from protecting Spider-Man. He needs to know if his Hero is ok.

Hunter brought up a knee after shoving the piece of debris to the side, he wrapped one of his arms under his ribs and pushed through his pain to stand up.

"Spider-Man?" Hunter whispered, knowing the Hero had better hearing than a normal person.

Hunters thermal-infrared whatever heat detecting vision he has, had picked up the claw of Green Goblin.

Who was...getting colder while the rest of the villains body was buried beneath a ton of debris.

Hunter than instantly spotted the iconic Red & Blue suit.

"Spider-Man!" Hunter rushed over, his brain now blocking out the pain from his chest.

"Hey, you okay? Please tell me you're okay..." Hunter crouched down.

"I'm fine, I'm fine...just resting." Spider-Man quips, no matter what situation he's in he's always gotta quip. One of the lens on his mask was shattered, revealing a blue eye.

"Spidey, you better be able to get up." Hunter was preparing to get the superhero to his feet but Spider-Man kept stopping him.

"Yeah..." the hero chuckles, "...I always get up."

He then coughs. "The coughings probably not a good sign."

Kingpins voice echoed throughout the chamber. "Find him. Now."

Hunter grabbed Spideys arm and was ready to haul him up to help get him out of there but...Spider-Man placed his hand on the boys shoulder and gently pushed him back down.

"Kid, listen. We don't have much time." Spidey starts.

"Exactly! So let me get you up to your feet and we'll—"

"No. You don't understand yet..." Spidey quietly coughs again.

Spidey grabs Hunters hand and plants something in it. "This override key is the only way to stop the collider."

"You'll swing up there, use this key, push the button and blow it up."

"Wait—Spider-Man, I—"

"You need to hide your face."

"You don't tell anyone who you are."

"Not even your parents, Uncle, friends—nobody."

"Spider—"

"I said listen. No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket."

Hunter kept trying to interrupt him but Spider-Man became more serious every time he tried.

"If he turns the machine on again, everything you know will disappear. Countless lives will be lost because of this."

"Your family, friends, everyone."

"Everyone."

"I know you're the only one who could do it—I've seen it."

"You're the one who can save us. You're the only one capable of stopping this. Without you everything is lost."

"The Web...it showed me everything."

"This is your Destiny, kid. This is why you were bitten."

"This is what you were meant to do..."

"...Promise me you'll do this, Hunter."

Hunter was shocked, he didn't understand what most of Spider-Man said, he was still running off of adrenaline but then Spider-Man said his name.

"W-What about...Spider-Man always saving everyone?" Hunter started to form a tear in his eye. His Hero, right in front of him, who can he save right now, is not letting him.

"That's what we're going to do, kid..." Spidey smiled beneath his mask.

"...saving you means saving everyone else."

Hunters breath hitches, trying to fight against Spider-Man's last request of leaving to stop the collider just to save his Hero.

"I promise...S-Spidey."

Spider-Man sighed with relief, placing a weak hand on Hunters shoulder again.

"Thank you, Hunter."

"You're the best of us, Hunter. They'll find that out soon enough."

Spidey than tried pushing Hunter to the side, away from the approaching threat. "Go. Destroy the collider. Save all of us."

Hunter stood up, having forgotten about his ribs at this point. He thought about his two decisions one last time before getting angry at himself.

"Thank you, Spider-Man...for saving me a few years ago."

Spideys genuine smile didn't go unnoticed by Hunter as he dashed away, climbing some debris to use as cover to see if Spider-Man will be ok or not.

Hunter looked up at the ceiling where he had to go to stop the collider. "I could stop it right now."

"Tombstone. We're done with tests." Kingpins voice reminded Hunter that Spider-Man was still down there.

Why would Spider-Man want him to leave him?

His Hero...

Hunter picked up the villain's heat signatures after turning his thermal vision back on. He couldn't miss Kingpins overgrown baby body, but Prowler and Tombstone joined him.

Tombstone...Hunter knows about him. Prowler: not so much.

There was also a Scientist. Hunters telescopic vision allowed him to zoom in on the scientists name tag.

"Dr. Johnathon Ohnn? Weird last name."

"Get that thing ready to go again. And soon." Kingpin ordered Dr. Ohnn. The Scientist sped off as fast as he could.

"Run faster!" Kingpins jokes were just him being a !#%@&$.

"These guys are weak." Kingpin mutters before turning his attention to Spider-Man.

Hunter crawls around the debris, getting a better angle. "I'd say it's nice to see you again, Spider-Man. But it's not." The massive blob of a man bluntly stated.

"Hey, Kingpin. How's business?" Spider-Man's hoarse voice spoke up.

"BOOMIN'!" Kingpin darkly chuckles.

Spider-Man rolls his eyes. "Nice—" Kingpin quickly yanks off his mask, revealing his face. "—aw. That's a no-no." Always gotta quip.

"This will open a black hole under Brooklyn." Spider-Man starts.

"It can't worth the risk."

Kingpin leans forward with a heavy stare and whispers to the Superhero.

"It's not always about the money, Spider-Man."

Heavy footsteps come forward; Prowler extends out his claws, his gauntlets whirring as he finally gets to take out the thorn that's been in his side for a long time: Spider-Man.

Spider-Man tried reasoning with Kingpin one last time to stop the collider.

"Don't you wanna know what I saw in there?"

Kingpins giant palm extends out in front of Prowler. "Wait."

"I know what you're trying to do. And it won't work..."

"...they're gone."

Kingpins faced shifted with a few emotions, for a second it looked like he was going to cry until in one swift motion he raised his log-like arms up and slammed them down onto Spider-Man.

He put so much power into that slam that it had even cracked the ground beneath them.

Kingpin takes a few quick breaths before straightening himself up.

"Get rid of the body."

Hearing this, while also seeing Spider-Man's warm body slowly get colder, caused Hunters hand to slip, alerting the three villains to his presence.

"What was that?"

Hunter, without stupidly wasting any time, bolted away. Kingpin had one angry look on his face, the most angry the two villains beside him have ever seen on a man.

"Kill that guy."

Prowler took action immediately, shooting off after Hunter. Effortlessly climbing the debris with the help of his boots before dashing off after the kid like a Panther chasing its prey.

Hunter ran past the wall him and his friends spray painted the other night, hopped onto the wall to launch himself over the fence, and then continued his bolt onto the train tracks.

Prowler caught up with him faster than expected, the villains shadow warning him he was already too close for comfort.

Hunters Spider-sense warned him of a threat to his left before Prowler bursts through a metal door, nearly colliding into Hunter if the kids first instinct wasn't to claw the villains left arm with his talons.

As if Prowler was a wave of water, he flowed back into a sprint for Hunter.

Hunter had gotten some distance between them with the help of his enhanced agility and strength.

Prowlers mask highlighted the boy in a bright yellow, similar to his Hunters vision works.

Hunter jumped up out of instinct when a train came speeding towards him, he stuck himself to the ceiling as the train passed through. Prowler faced the train head on before ducking to the side, pushing himself against the wall to avoid the train.

Hunters hands momentarily got stuck. "!#%@&$ you! Right now?! Seriously?!"

Hunter uses his talons to slice the part of the ceiling he was stuck to and then bolted off again. Prowler right behind as another train was heading their way.

Hunter tried shaking off the debris stuck to his hand, eventually doing so, luckily the pieces hit Prowler in the face as well.

Hunter realized he was gonna be cutting it close. The train was gonna either hit as he jumps to the subway platform or nearly hit him.

Hunter jumped onto the wall to the right and continued running before launching himself off of the wall and onto the subway platform right before the train nearly flattened him like a pancake.

Hunter rolled into another sprint, jumping across to another platform right before another train nearly hits him.

Prowler had been stalled by the first passing train, he wasn't fast enough to make it to the platform so he had to wait for the train to pass.

Prowlers masked eyes squinted with frustration.

Hunter continued running down the streets of Brooklyn, in no particular direction right now just because he needs to get as far away from Fisk Tower as he could.

Prowler started his vehicle, a upgraded motorcycle with his signature colors. He sped off through the streets, his long cape flapping behind him.

Hunter made himself known after Prowler had already left his (normal) sight. He dropped down from a trucks undercarriage, groaning for a second before rolling out from beneath to take off again. Passing a street light that was affected by the collider.

"Yeah, I think it's a Banksy." One Citizen said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡰⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢊⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠓⠒⠯⣁⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⡆⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡀⠄⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢌⢂⠀⢸⢠⠃⣀⠄⠒⠒⠢⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⠉⠁⠚⠦⢍⡒⠀⡀⠀⠈⡄⠇⡇⣼⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⢄⡁⢄⢸⢒⣇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠄⡸⠥⠋⠀⠀⠐⢀⣀⣀⢤⠎⠒⣒⣒⣀⣲⡠⢀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⡤⠐⣊⡥⠜⠒⠒⢒⣳⢡⡀⠀⠀⠀⡼⡾⠖⣈⣉⡉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠑⠳
⢠⡪⠔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠗⠹⣌⢤⣦⡠⢺⣝⢏⠒⠓⠠⠴⢅⣂⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⢀⢨⡻⠃⠹⡀⢊⣦⢗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢮⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣹⢹⢻⢨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⢲⠘⣆⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣸⢀⣇⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢸⠘⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hunter had made it back to Manhattan, surprisingly quickly. He noticed his body started to slow down, which was its way of telling him that he needs rest and possibly medical attention right now.

"I need to go home..." Hunter muttered, holding his ribs again. He ducked into an alleyway he uses as one of the shortcuts to his neck of New York City, the further he went the more his body would give out.

He was zoning in and out of consciousness, slowly blinking while he sees the ground get closer and closer...and closer until—

A pair of white gloved hands gently catches him, carefully placing him on his back. He sees a mixture of white, pink, black, and a hint of some light blue color blurred together.

"I—" Hunter slowly faded into unconsciousness.

"—I'm...so...eeeerrrr....aaaaayyyy..."

His saviors hand gently placed a hand behind his head to give himself something soft to lay on instead of the disgusting New York floor.

"...Spider-Man..."

His masked savior slightly winced, she was too late to help. She had only caught the last bit of what had happened before she had watched that purple guy chase after Hunter. She had to help him, more than before.

"It's ok, Hunter...you don't have to apologize for anything." She lifted her mask above her eyes, revealing Gwen's face. She knows all too well about the guilt card, having played it for too long now but she can't help herself to stop it.

Gwen placed her hand on Hunters chest, feeling the cracks in Hunters ribs.

"We'll go someplace safe for you to heal..." Gwen quickly pulled her mask back down and then put Hunters backpack on herself. She lifted him up, spinning a web around his legs and around her shoulder to form a sling so she can at least swing with one hand. She held him up with her other hand, before thwiping off she took one last look at his face.

Unconscious of course but there was a familiar pain to it. Probably because he just saw Spider-Man—

"Gwen...don't think about it right now."

"Just get him to safety."

Gwen, with a heavy sigh, thwipped a web to a building and carried Hunter off to safety.

"...I'm so sorry, Hunter." She whispered to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡰⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢊⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠓⠒⠯⣁⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⡆⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡀⠄⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢌⢂⠀⢸⢠⠃⣀⠄⠒⠒⠢⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⠉⠁⠚⠦⢍⡒⠀⡀⠀⠈⡄⠇⡇⣼⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⢄⡁⢄⢸⢒⣇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠄⡸⠥⠋⠀⠀⠐⢀⣀⣀⢤⠎⠒⣒⣒⣀⣲⡠⢀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⡤⠐⣊⡥⠜⠒⠒⢒⣳⢡⡀⠀⠀⠀⡼⡾⠖⣈⣉⡉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠑⠳
⢠⡪⠔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠗⠹⣌⢤⣦⡠⢺⣝⢏⠒⠓⠠⠴⢅⣂⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⢀⢨⡻⠃⠹⡀⢊⣦⢗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢮⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣹⢹⢻⢨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⢲⠘⣆⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣸⢀⣇⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢸⠘⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A/N: This Chapter is the shortest (only 5696–nice—words long at this point right here). Everything after this will be back to the average 7000-15000 words chapters that I do.

I only got like two things to say here.

Spider-Man means a lot to me. And I mean a lot. So, I actually had some tears fall when I was writing Spider-Man's first and last request to Hunter. I can even tell you all the parts I'll tear up or even shed a few tears at in both Spider-Verse movies.

Last thing; catch any foreshadowing?

Anyway, that's all I got for this chapter.

Catch y'all Losers later!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣆⣀⣀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠈⢣⡉⠉⠙⠚⠙⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢾⠓⠛⠉⢉⡽⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣰⠋⠀⠀⣹⣧⣆⣠⣀⡼⣆⠀⢀⣴⢿⣲⣤⣤⡤⡏⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠠⣀⡴⠃⠀⠀⣴⡿⠙⢿⣇⡀⠀⠸⣎⢨⠏⠀⠀⣁⡼⠁⢱⡀⠀⠀⠘⢦⣀⡤
⠀⠈⢿⠲⢤⣰⠟⢁⣠⣾⠿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣯⠿⣿⣿⡿⣟⠀⠀⠑⣤⠤⠒⡿⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠹⡉⢻⣟⣻⣆⣩⣾⣍⣿⡿⣄⣾⣟⢀⣿⣶⠞⢉⠇⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⡂⢀⣇⠀⣹⠉⠛⣿⣿⡿⢿⡿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣠⡿⡆⢸⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⡁⣼⣿⣿⣟⣷⣾⠿⣿⣦⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⠿⣿⣻⣁⣘⣄⠠⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⢬⡉⠒⠿⣋⠙⣷⣬⠿⣷⣾⢿⣇⣽⣿⣣⠔⠒⠉⡬⠟⠉⠙⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢆⠀⠈⢆⣼⠟⣶⡸⣟⡾⢽⣿⡟⠁⠀⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⡼⠿⢧⡟⢷⣯⢱⡬⠿⢿⠀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡁⠀⠀⠙⣿⣻⠇⠀⠀⢈⣷⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠁⠉⠓⢦⣀⠘⡏⢀⡴⠚⠉⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢮⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
19.1K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
58 1 19
This Timeline consists of every on screen marvel universe. Occasional Comics and Books may appear as and when. Although I can reel off the MCU film t...
70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...