The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

918 35 5
By Ryushuu1412

For the past three days, they keep doing it and the three of them were already in their limit. Natsuki's heat also started to calm down after in the end of the third day. Kakashi and Shisui slumped themselves on the bed after Natsuki finally pass out from the hard sex they had. Kakashi sniffed on his lover to see if his heat finally gone or not and sigh in relief when he didn't caught any of his sweet scent in the air.

"Good, his heat finally gone." Shisui also sigh in relief when he heard that. "That's good to hear. Man, that was the longest sex I ever had in my life. We didn't even stop for food. Now I'm hungry, I'll go get something to eat. Do you want me to get something for you too, senpai?" he turn to Kakashi while getting up from the bed and get ready to go out.

"Take out?"

Shisui hummed in thought, "I think so. To lazy and tired to cook."

Kakashi then flopped his head on the pillow, "Then get me a Yakitori." mumbled him in his pillow but the Uchiha can hear just fine. Shisui nodded in understand, "Got it." and start to walk himself out of the room.

XXXX

The next day...

Indigo orbs opened hazily from the sleep and realize that he can't move, and he can felt sore everywhere in his body. Remembering what they been doing for the past three days, he just let himself stay like that. Looking at his side, he saw Kakashi embracing him in his sleep while Shisui was nowhere to be seen, probably already wake up, judging by the sound in the kitchen.

Natsuki was relief that his heat was over but it's look like he will suffer for fever. Since Kurama will be out for a while after the cycle, he won't be preventing his sickness very soon. He sighed and flinched when he felt the headache coming, "Natsuki?" he glance and saw Kakashi woke up and look at him with glassy eyes. Natsuki smiled warmly at him, "Morning, Kashi."

Kakashi stood up and smile at him fondly, he then notice Natsuki was red again. "What's wrong? Are your heat coming again?" he ask in worried. The whitehead shook his head slowly, "No, I think I got myself a fever next. It was a side effect of the heat. Don't worry, it's happen sometimes."

Kakashi nodded but he still look concern, "I'll go get medicine for you and also made something to fill your empty stomach. You don't eat anything for the past three days, your stomach probably hurt right now." he said step out from the bed.

Natsuki hummed with nodded, "Thanks, Kashi. Love you." Kakashi smile affectionately and give his lover a kiss on the forehead.

"Just go back to sleep, okay? And take a rest." suggested the Hatake gently. Natsuki nodded and closed his eyes to going back to sleep and rest.

When Kakashi saw that Natsuki already fall back to sleep, he smile softly and left the room to the kitchen.

Shisui saw him coming, he greet his senior a good morning. "Morning, senpai. Is Natsuki didn't wake up yet?" he asked when he didn't see the three-tone head came out from their bedroom. Kakashi shook his head while opening the fridge to pull out a juice and pour it into the glass.

"He got a fever. Said that it's was a side effect after going through his heat. Do we have a cold medicine in stock?"

Shisui hummed in thought, "I think I'm remember Natsuki put it in the first aid kit box, on top of kitchen cabinet." He instructed while grilling some bacon. Kakashi nodded in thanks and started to find the box.

When he found it, he read instruction and take one tablets with a glass of water with him. "Do you want me to make a porridge for him?" ask the Uchiha while putting the cooked bacon on the plate. Kakashi hummed in nodded, "That would be great too, he hasn't eat anything since three days already." Shisui nodded in agreement and started to prepare the porridge for his sick lover.

Kakashi then left him to go back into the room to give the medicine for Natsuki.

Shisui watch him leave and continued what he were about to do. For about 20 minutes later, when he were stirring the pot of porridge, he heard someone knock on the door. So, he'll go to look who is it. He blinked when an ANBU with boar mask were standing on their doorstep, looking at him blankly.

"Hokage-sama called for you and Akai-san." the ANBU said expressionlessly. Shisui blinked, "I will go there in 3 minutes. Ah, Natsuki caught a fever. So he isn't available." He reported back.

The ANBU nodded in understand, "I will inform this to Hokage-sama." he said, and then he was gone via shunshin.

Shisui closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, to check on the porridge. When the food was deemed cook enough, he close the stove and walked to their shared room. He knock to get Kakashi attention when he saw the older of the three were cleaning Natsuki's sweating body.

"Senpai, Hokage-sama called for me, so I need to go. The porridge already done cooked, so help yourself." explained him. Kakashi wave him off, telling him that he heard him.

Shisui huffed and then leave the room, and shunshin himself to the Hokage tower.

XXXX

Inhaling his smoke pipe, Hiruzen wait for someone. Hiashi, Hizashi and Shikaku also was presented in the room, also waiting. When they heard a knock on the door, Hiruzen give them a permission to come in.

Shisui opened the door and walked in to see the Hyuuga Clan Head and his twin brother; Hiashi and Hizashi. Nara Clan Head, the Head strategist and Jounin Commander; Nara Shikaku were here. Standing side by side near the Hokage desk with the sandaime Hokage looked calm as ever.

Shisui bowed to them in respect, "You called for me, Hokage-sama?" asked the Uchiha, straight to the point.

The hokage nodded, "Raise yourself, Shisui-kun." he ordered and the Uchiha complied. Raising his head, his eyes met with his leader.

Hiruzen clear his throat and started his motive for calling all of them together, "The reason I'm calling the four of you is to discuss about the return of Hyuuga Hizashi and Uchiha Shisui. I decided to announce your return to the council and also welcoming Natsuki as a new citizen of Konoha with added of his rank as our new jounin. The reason I decided to do this now is because the council had been noisy, asking about Hizashi and about the explosion that occurred in Kumo. I had been holding them for that because Hizashi need to settle back into the village first and since it's been three days, I decided that it's time to tell them. And I thought it's also a good chance to announced Shisui's return and welcoming Natsuki into the rank." he explained.

His four subordinate, nodded at each other in understand and agree on his plan.

"When you would be tell the council about it, sir?" asked Shikaku, The Hokage hummed sagely, "I was thinking of telling them this evening but since Natsuki-kun caught himself a fever, we need to postpone his arrival for another time and just announced Hizashi and Shisui return."

The others nodded while Shisui frown at the prospect of his lover missing the chance to make an acquaintance in the village. Thought, he can't do anything about it since Natsuki is sick.

Hiruzen nodded at his subordinate in satisfies, "Good, that's all for today. The meeting will started at 2 pm, you all dismissed." The four bowed in respect at their leader and left the room.

When Shisui got back home, it was upon the sight of Natsuki half naked form wearing a white shirt that was to big for him (and Shisui recognize it was his own shirt that was hanging on his lover) and enough to cover his lower part but the raven know that the white lock wear the underwear underneath.

Natsuki were hovering over on the sink, cleaning the dishes. "Natsuki?" the raven called and walked toward his sick lover. Natsuki flinched a little and give a glance on his side to be met with his lover blue eyes.

"Ah, Shisui. Welcome home!" said the whitehead, voice hoarse from the fever he had. The raven walked toward his sick lover, touching his pale skin only to felt that he still burning. And with how much his sweating right now, Shisui know that Natsuki still not recovering yet.

"You still burning. Why you out of the bed, Natsuki? Where's Kakashi-senpai?" asked Shisui, lightly scolding his sick lover.

Natsuki just give him a strain smile, "I just got up to put the bowl and glass to the sink to clean it. And Kakashi were doing some errand for me." said him weakly.

Pulling Natsuki into the seat, Shisui knitted his brow "What kind of errand?" he asked curiously while filling some water in the glass. Natsuki look away, mouth mumbling something very quietly.

The Uchiha blinked, "I'm sorry?" he asked again, hasn't caught the vampire were saying.

"I said, he were helping me hunting some blood for me. I haven't drinking any for the past four days, so I'm quite thirsty and my curse starting to acting up. Kakashi offered his blood but it wasn't enough." He explained, eyes shy in embarrassment.

Shisui smile softly at him and remove the purple strink bangs from his lover eyes. "You don't need to be embarrass about this, Natsuki. It was your nature and a part of you, it wasn't your fault. Even if you resist, it will only get worse by far and that's no go for me and Kakashi. We love you and care for you, if something happened to you, I'm sure the two of us would break." he assuredly said and give the whitehead a peak on the forehead.

Natsuki nodded and let his lover pampering him for awhile, he can't help to be insecure. His mind was fuzzy and his emotion were going head wire, he deduce that it's probably because of his fever.

"I'm home!" the two turned around they heard Kakashi's voice. "Welcome home, senpai!" Shisui greeted the Hatake when the silver head pop up from the view.

Kakashi eye-smile at the raven and walked toward them with a black plastic bag on his hand. He passed the bag to Natsuki, "Here, a three pack of blood bags. I've managed to steal it from the hospital. I was thinking of hunting an animals blood but it would be to troublesome to set up the trap and wait for the target to walk in. I don't want you to wait in hunger."

Natsuki opened the bag and see the three different blood type in it, taking out A blood type and beamed happily at Kakashi. "Thanks, Kashi!" he said and sung his fangs on the bag and drink it from there. He moaned delightfully at the taste and keep drinking without leaving a single drop in it.

Kakashi and Shisui smile warmly when seeing their beloved taking his meal with so much appetize. Glad that he's looking better, thought, he still sweating, at the least he didn't look to pale anymore.

"Oh, right! I'll almost forgot to tell you guys that the sandaime decided to announce my return to the council this evening with Hizashi-san. He also want to tell them about you, Natsuki. But since you were sick, he had to postpone on that." Shisui informed to the two neutrally.

Natsuki shook his head, "Tell Jii-san that I don't need a welcome party. If he want me to muggle with the others, I will just do it in my own pace. The only things he need to do is tell the council about my existence in the village so I can walk around without anyone stopping me for trespassing." he commented tiredly.

Shisui nodded in understand.

Natsuki finished his meal with satisfied, he looked to the two blood in the plastic bag and closed it. Kakashi saw this, commented, "Are you finally done? There is still two pack in there."

Natsuki nodded and passed the plastic bag to the dog summoner, "Yeah, I think this is enough. I want to safe the others for tomorrow." Kakashi understood, he took the bag and safe it in the fridge.

Shisui saw the whitehead yawning drowsily and rubbed his eyes in adorableness making the Uchiha smiled softly at his lover, "Alright, let get you back to bed!" he declared and pulled Natsuki gently to their shared bedroom and help slip him into the cover.

Kakashi then came with bowl of water and a wet towel. He dripped the towel inside the bowl and squeeze the water out from it and put it on Natsuki's forehead. The sick vampire sighed in content and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

When Kakashi and Shisui saw that they beloved finally fall asleep, they turned to each other. With a soft smile formed on their hardened face, they each give a kiss on each of Natsuki's cheeks. "Sleep well, our maiden." said them in union.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
3K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
174K 4.8K 58
THIS NEEDS A REVISION. ILL COMPLETE THE DANZŌ ARC BUT THEN ILL TAKE A LONG BREAK ON THIS TO FIX CHAPTERS AND INCONSISTENCES AND ALSO MAKE THIS STORY...