Tales Of Azroth book 1 & 1.5

By Azrothk

Tales of Azroth tells the tale of a man who become a vampire and rise in power to face a powerful god so powe... More

Tales of azroth Book 1
Tales Of Azroth Book 1.5

Charcters Of Tales Of Azroth Book 1

37 8 5
By Azrothk

Characters In Azroth Story

Tales of Azroth Book 1

World of Vespo home to many known Races like especially the Elves, and Dragonkin. In Vespo the gods were known for their powers of creation and destruction, while some being evil some were pure and kind hearted like Leo the Lion God and others. The God Jizumi which means the new and grand creator of ctions, as he popped up after the older gods he is the fifth God to have popped.

Azroth El Kumbre

The King Azroth his true name Azroth El Kumbre the second, Who Is a Vampire who searched the World for elemental crystals to gain access to the grand cathedral to embed them within his mind.
With this he could harness all the powers of the elements with his thoughts which transformed him into an elemental vampire who Lives and breathe elemental essence and because he extracted them within his mind he could just only think about an element and he could use it at whim.
The powers granted on to him was enough to keep him going, as he had one goal and that was to become the source of true power an entity capable of rivalling the gods themselves. But he had one problem and that was to see his true love again who was a mortal woman named Ariel who he fell in love with, she was the thing he had that made him even wanting to become back human but first he had to see the world different than a place filled with racism and blood suckers.
One night he had a dream and in the dream he was inside a cave and he saw a Dark being standing in front of him, as he walked closer the shadow got clearer and clearer. As he approach the being it's eyes red.and blood shot within the eye especially where the eye iris, No one knew of a creature like this its horns was a count of nineteen.
The air got cold as he knew no one could stand the cold much less to see this creature, as it growls it started to sniff my odour as if he knew of me coming to the cave before I even made it here.
The beast then said "Fallen one are you the one who is to come to show the living realm and the afterlife true power or is it that you seek for more than that as to be the true ruler or is it....... that you want something else" after the beast said those words he knew in his heart that the beast had enough power to be considered God among gods as it's terrifying face and hideous form he knew he had to speak in a way it would like as one wrong word could end your whole life.
Azroth then said" I am going to be the one who rules all and not just that I want to be even stronger than you!... I'll extract your energy and make it become part of me!" after saying that the beast laugh and said" You wish for that then I see..... very well I'll see you Another time my dear fallen Vampire, i must say you sure are different than what the Gods mentioned of you in the legends....He who seeks for darkness become the Darkness that transform to light, after saying that it disappear into nothingness.
A Colder wind started to blow then he woke up and saw one of its horns in his hand , he knew this meant something even more drastic than what he thought but he knew the dream meant something for his future as holding the horn meant proof that he was real that creature of the dark with nineteen horns but to have one of them in his hands to remember him by was enough to keep him going and to look to the future what this beast meant and what he was to become this Darkness transform to light.
Azroth then said "I'm going to unseal the Fire Lord, Ice Lord And Lord of Light to help him achieve his ultimate goal.

Azarel's wishes

Azarel I the Son of darkness, he was sealed and banished to a different dimension where his true powers were stripped from him before he was sealed away.
The Gods banished him because he was the true hair for the throne of the grand creator by his mother being Goddess of life and Death. She Took full responsibility of his actions as he was anointed to be the true Grand Creator of all but was seen unworthy to the Grand Creator and Ariel as he knew shows no remorse and sympathy on any life form.
That didn't sit well with Azarel he waged war against the Grand Creator and ordered all the people to worship him and make sacrifice to him making his powers even more destructible than ever, his army was large enough to hold off the gods for two years and ended up losing the following year then was sealed by the grand creator he then named him Azarel I Son of Darkness and place three seals on him before banishing him to a world of Void where his powers were limited and rendered to just be in a state of rest where he sleeps till he is unsealed.
His last words before he was banished was he who seeketh truth and control shall awaken the elements and use them to bring forth the darkness transform to light the Akurimaz to full fill the prophesy and unseal him where his wishes shall be granted on to the Akurimaz to rule as the "True King".

Lord Of Light

Rizulair the first elemental lord to have been unsealed by Azroth, he took over hell and forged elemental weapons to use against god in the ultimate war against Azroth where he joined him to free the other elemental lord's fire and ice. He took out almost all of heaven army on earth before he was killed before he went to heaven by God but was used by Azroth to fight for him as a zombie soul that could explode and take out anything in its path. He once fought Logos and saw that his light could even pierce Logos Godly armor where he was seen as the Light that would reach all and all would be transformed.

Lord of Fire

Felzura The second elemental lord to been unsealed from within the deepest part of the sea, his powers was locked away and he was bind under the sea for setting fire to the golden palace of the shining elf Ezra where all was slaughtered to retrieve Ezra's eternal Fire Emblem. The gods banished him to the underwater prison where his powers were neutralized and sealed away, however with the Fire Emblem in his heart to once hold and extract its flames of the emblem he knew none could bring out its true power but him the Lord of fire. He was praised by Azroth for finding God and burning down his mountain In the Ultimate War.

Lord of Ice

Frozuma The Third to have been awaken and unsealed by Azroth in his Quest to bring down heaven, Lord Frozuma was the king of ice land where his people feared him and his elemental ice powers as night came his powers were enhanced making his kingdom colder than ever. He got so powerful his kingdom and people were frozen to death where he gained the name frost ice heart, the gods then binded him and sealed him away before he got even more powerful than before. During the Ultimate war he took over the heart of heaven on his own killing more than sixty thousands of heavens army.

Luminous the King of Kings

He is the second son of God Jizumi and the awaited Messiah (the Christ of The World Of Vespo) as he followed his father he was to become kings of kings but Azroth persuade him to join his side in the ultimate war as he was the incarnation of God where he fought all his enemies that god summoned to fight him when he joined Azroth. Luminous is Jizumi's son, the promised King. Luminous states that his deity like powers are from a divine source. When Luminous used any sort of powers that was dark like demonic, Jizumi would warn him. But even when he used the power of demons which made the prince of demons one of Nordalee faithful men, angry and lied that he was using it because he was a demon but Luminous Stated that he performs them by the "source energy of the Almighty Jizumi" As he progress through the Ultimate War Azroth told him of Azarel and his wishes where even him could not know the truth of the essence of time which was and still is , however Luminous joined him to see if Jizumi had another son who Azroth mentioned this Azarel I the son of darkness.

Mordilock the Grand King

Mordilock born from the star Asfilus where The Grand Creator saw him as he alone could go to that star, he then looked Mordilock in the eyes and said "Your powers rival that of my son Luminous the only begotten my dare Mordilock come with me and make your way to be one of my kings". Mordilock then said "I am glad to see one who can survive here on Asfilus, who are you? The Grand creator then said " I Am The Grand Creator God Almighty" Mordilock then fell on his knees and began to pray then went off into the heavens and became Grand King with powers rival that of Luminous when he's in his angelic form

Jizumi Vespo Creator

Jizumi is the creator and sustainer of the universe of Vespo, In Ziturics thoughts of the scribes of vespo, Jizumi is conceived of as the Supreme Being, creator deity, and principal object of faith. Jizumi is described as "Him Who is the central Orb of the universe of Vespo, its Essence and ultimate Purpose". In The Ultimate War the God Jizumi Killed the Lord of Light Who tried to put him down, that caused Azoth's plan to be delayed as he thought the light could even end Luminous the King Of Kings who The God jizumi so loved. Also in Ultimate War God saw Azarel Was Evil And sealed away Azarel to the world of Void He stated in the hidden scroll of Myth and Legends that When the Dragons descends the Dark Moon will shine blood and Vampires will rule. Knowing that Jizumi hidden the scrolls in the mountains of heaven where three layer of divine protection barrier is used to guard it. God prophesy that The Day Will come when Vampires rule and the Scroll of Myth and Legends will fall in the wrong hands and the universe will be change to that of lone darkness.

Ezra King of the Golden Palace

The Elves is a type of humanlike supernatural being that are found only in the Garden of Ezra named after their king. Elves seem generally to have been thought of as beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them. The elves king Ezra was the first of all elves that gathered all its people and have them build a nation with him as its first king. Ezra faced The Lord of Fire In a fight where the fire Lord made off with the fire emblem and set Ezra's castle ablaze, In Ultimate War Ezra was targeted by Azroth and the Fire Lord after they had summoned Azrael to find the key to Mordilock castle in the sky and to go to the tower of truth.

Ariel Goddess of Life and Death

A goddess is a female deity. Goddesses have been linked with virtues such as beauty, love, motherhood and fertility (Mother-goddess cult in prehistoric times). They have also been associated with ideas such as war, creation, and death. Ariel is the mother of Azarel she loved him deeply as he was her first son and he was to become the true king and rule under the Grand Creator as the True King but was banished to the World of Void where his powers were sealed by the Grand Creator. "The Goddess" is a deity of prime importance, along with her consort the Horned God. Within many forms can Ariel transform into, the Goddess has come to be considered as a universal deity, more in line with her description in the Charge of the Goddess in this guise she is the "Queen of Heaven", and she also encompasses and conceives all life.

The Lesser Men

The lesser men is a race of sub human's that where created half Human half mermaid or even half elves etc., They lived inside caves, underwater and on land. Some rarely seen soaring the skies rarest of all the subhuman they call themselves Harpies or even dragon kin that rival the gods. Half dragon creatures are always more formidable than others of their kind that do not have dragon blood, and their appearance betrays their nature--scales, elongated features, reptilian eyes, and exaggerated teeth and claws. Sometimes they have wings. The King of Lesser men was the all-powerful Drakin the half dragon half man, his powers were devastating. He went to the sea and conquer it and the sky where all say the harpies worship him as a deity, Drakin was summon to fight for Azroth In the Ultimate War where he was summon to the garden of Eden to eat the fruits of the garden then transcend to new heights after that they were sent to heaven to take it over along with Azroth and his men.

Ariel Descent of a Goddess

A Descendant of The Goddess of Life and Death who fell in love with Azroth, She was sent to The Elmondo Temple to serve as a priestess where she met Azroth the vampire. Azroth was seeking the elemental crystals where he went there to the library reading books of the elemental crystals, where he saw Ariel. Azroth saw her and right then he notice she was the splitting image of the goddess of life and death. The two fell in love but was separated in the end when Azroth went to the grand cathedral to embed the elements inside his mind, she was then left to guard Azoth's heart that he gave to her to hold until he returned.

Older Gods

The Older Gods are the gods that exist before time itself who created the vast empty space where they roam there causing chaos and mayhem, the Older gods are before the grand creator they saw him come into being and called him Jizumi which means Creator of creators as he made Angelic life forms and then the planets along with the stars. Then He created the great sea monsters, then the Heaven creatures and the Wild beast of the earth. The Older gods watched from afar knowing Jizumi was the promise one for he had created the elves then man along with the rest of different species, the old gods then took to creating different dimensions where they can make their own men and flying creature along with the void dimension where time does not exist.

Kello the Demon Lord

The Demon Lord Kello Rizel, Once the Left hand of hell the great Azula's thumb. He was second to the mighty Azula and who Azroth hated as all listen to Kello because he was the first to show the great Azula he could take out a lesser god and a demi god at the same time, He wanted the trust of all the Gods as he wanted to be the link through Hell and Earth. His title alone in hell gives him command of almost half of hell's army, He is a demon who relish in slaughter and destruction. Love to be pushed by battle and intense desire for strength

Death the Reaper

Death is a personified force, in some legends of old, a spirit known as the Grim Reaper causes the victim's death by coming to collect that person's soul. Other beliefs hold that the Spectre of Death is only a psychopomp, serving to sever the last ties between the soul and the body, and to guide the deceased to the afterlife, without having any control over when or how the victim dies. Death is most often personified in male form and can reincarnate souls to a new life.

Fallen angels

fallen angels are angels who were expelled from heaven, Nordalee The Pure leader of The Fallen angels he use to be the right hand of Azula in heaven now he rules hell with Azula being Nordalee the pure sixth king of hell the Arch bishop of Hell . Nordalee the pure in the ultimate war he send three of his top most powerful fallen ones to help God Jizumi against the mighty Azroth who knew hell and it's secrets, Nordalee the pure was the one who was sent by Azula to help his once true god Using his Deadly fallen angels to stop Azroth but was sacrificed to summon Azarel I, as the sixth king of hell he started to plot against Azroth in hell to find him unworthy of being the true king of all existence.

Azula the Dark of the Void of the Black Sun

Azula the ruler of hell and ruler of the underworld the Dark of the Void of the Black Sun, He broke away from heaven with one third of God Jizumi angels, a war Cause Azula to fled to earth and regroup and start hell where he reigns as king of underworld the god who has done it. With his men he shifted the life cycle and made himself ruler of the dead where the tainted go to hell where he roams and the good goes to heaven. After the Great War Azula made demons to work under his fallen angels doing his deeds he knew everything god knew expect to know life as of snapping the life force of it into a body making it come to life.

Willious Dreams

Willious dreamt of being the true source of power, and made himself into a true essence of true raw energy the most unstable raw energy that exist. He was a person who thought of the gods as divine deities who he wanted to be the source of energy that fuels them, the aim of willious was to one day become the true source of power for the very gods. As he prolong his life and ambitions, The power became too unstable that he sealed away half his true power making him less unstable being able to live being the pure being of raw energy.

The beast Zarugare

Zarugare The Beast with nineteen horns from heaven that was chained up in the mountains of heaven, it was hurled down from heaven with the Azula the Dark of the Void of the Black Sun and banished to hell where it broke free from its chains. Zarugare wanted nothing but To control dreams and destiny for humans, some worship it as an animal god, it haunts dreams and destiny and can even alter the future of anyone dream and destiny it eats.

,

The All Seeing Owl

The all-knowing and seeing Witch called the Owl is known for her beauty and seduction, as the Owl needs a son and she have a half breed daughter of elf and that made her daughter one of the most powerful half breeds out there Eclisier the half elf - half human.

Omica the Joker God

Omica is a god Tha

t Azroth met on earth after facing Jizumi In the ultimate war, Omica can take on the form of Luminous and Azula and is known for playing tricks on anyone he want to. He decided to help Azroth control his inner chi and how to harness it to fight Azoth's new enemies that Nordalee the pure had gathered to aid Azula and the Once Almighty God Jizumi who's powers are said to even be capable to defeat Leo the Lion God.

Fredrick

Fredrick Elvain A Friend of Azroth That Helped Him to find the vampire that bite him and vanquished him, Fredrick was an herbalist who studied runes and ancient Scrolls he could translate many language. He helped Azroth translate the scrolls that Azroth couldn't translate and allowed him to even learn spells to fight against the vampire that attacked him and mixed up some herbs that could guard against vampires.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 560 10
Here it is! Part two of Bijuu Species! Naruto takes the multiverse! By having more women at his side and growing in power!. God like Naruto, Mass Har...
3.6K 75 11
The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really board of his daily-plain unenjoyable life...
3.1K 55 40
A demi god, Naruto Uzumaki is the last person who knows all Jutsu and History. He's Immortal, He's overpowered and mostly he's bored. Z Fighters mee...
16 4 2
It's about a being so powerful he planted seeds that sprout the universes and planets and Omega Suns along with the normal size suns which is ten tim...