The girl of steel | W.M. x fe...

By JJxpovs

Kara Stark, or should I say Kara Zor-El, was sent to Earth from her dying planet called Krypton. When she lan... More

THE GIRL OF STEEL
✧˚ · . graphics
act i. - yes to heaven
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
act ii. - i wanna be yours
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

961 48 13
By JJxpovs

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*̥˚ THE GIRL OF STEEL *̥˚

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

CHAPTER 3 - friends

❛❛ the heart has its reasons
which reason knows nothing of  ❜❜
BLAISE PASCAL

Kara slowly landed on the porch, as she saw Wanda waiting for her. Wanda turned around and imminently pulled Kara into a hug, wrapping her arms around the Kryptoians neck. Kara slid both of her arms around her waist.

"You're okay," Wanda mumbled. Kara frowned, "Why wouldn't I be okay?" she asked making Wanda pull away, "I saw the news and I don't know, I thought something might have happened to you," she explained. The truth was that after almost losing Kara the same day she lost her brother it made her worry about the Kryptoian a lot more. She couldn't lose Kara, she was... A friend.

"You don't need to worry about me." Kara smiled making Wanda's worry wash away. They stood there, arms still around each other. "Listen, Wanda, about... The moment..." Kara began, "I know it's bad timing, you just lost your brother and I was stupid to try and kiss you I-" Kara stopped as she heard a high-pitched sound making her fall to her knees, and groan in pain.

"Kara? Kara, what's wrong?" Wanda asked, rubbing her thumb back and forth on Kara's cheek trying to calm her down.

"Supergirl..." the high pitched got even louder to even hear what Wanda was saying.

"Painful isn't it?" The voice said, "People believe you're a god, a hero, but we know what you are, Supergirl, or should I say Kara Zor-El?" it laughed maniacally. "You're probably wondering who I am. I am the future. I am the saver the people are waiting for."

Wanda felt something cold dripping from Kara's ear, blood. "See you soon Kara, Hail Hydra." that was the last thing she heard before the sound stopped.

"Kara, what's wrong?" She whispered, rubbing her thumb back and forth on Kara's cheek. Kara let out a breath and relaxed slightly hearing Wanda's soothing voice.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Kara finally spoke trying to regain her strength and pushed herself up so now she was standing. Wanda followed her not taking her hands off, still worried about Kara. They didn't even realize their faces were now inches close.

Kara cleared her throat and moved back, "I should get some sleep, you should too," She said before turning to make her way back to her room. Wanda didn't stop her, she need this time to think.

Kara was being so patient and kind to her that she didn't think about anything more. She couldn't like Kara, she barely knew her, and these were just friendly feelings, nothing more. Just friends. Yeah, friends.

Kara walked into the dinner the next morning. She walked to the far booth, now coming face with an old friend of hers, "I'm surprised you called." they said.

Kara chuckled and sat down across from them, "We're still friends even after what happened." she replied. "You mean after we broke up?" they smirked making Kara sigh, "Daisy, you know why we did."

"Yes, I know, we're superheroes and we need to save the world, blah blah blah. It's fine, like you said we're still friends. So as friends, what can I help you with?" Daisy responded crossing her arms.

"Do you know of any Hydra stations that might have shown up lately?" Kara asked. Daisy uncrossed her arms and leaned on the table in front of her, "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, I- I just want to know." She said adjusting her glasses awkwardly, but Daisy still didn't say anything, "Please?" Kara pleaded, Daisy sighed and give in, "Not recently, but 2 weeks ago we found a base not far from here. It was empty by the time we got there, we've been trying to track them."

"By any chance did you find anything about me?" The Kryptonian questioned. Daisy frowned bet eyebrows, "So something did happen. Kara, you have to tell me."

Kara sighed, "It's probably nothing, last night someone contacted me through a wavelength only I could hear. It said hail Hydra." 

"Have you told Tony about this?" Daisy asked worriedly, Kara remained quiet given that she hadn't told anyone. "Kara, you have to tell him."

"I will, once I find out who this was. But please don't tell him I don't want him to worry," Kara said.

"This is something to worry about, it's Hydra," Daisy told her. "I know, I know, but I'll figure this out, with your help of course."

Suddenly the waiters brought a plat over and placed it in front of Kara. "Cinnamon roll? You remembered?"

Daisy shrugged a small smirk on her face, "I'll help you, only because you're in danger."

"Right, I'm sure it has nothing to do with you caring about me," Kara replied, sarcasm in her voice. Daisy rolled her eyes, "Of course, I care, now shut up and eat your cinnamon roll."

"Gladly," Kara beamed as she took a bite from her cinnamon roll Daisy simply laughed.

Kara walked into the compound and set her coat on the hanger before proceeding to walk into the kitchen where she saw Wanda and Vision cooking.

They were talking, Wanda smiling at something Vision said. Kara felt an ace in her heart, as she watches them. Of course, Kara likes Wanda, she always has, from the moment she laid eyes on Wanda she knew she liked her. But maybe it was just her that had felt that way, maybe Wanda didn't feel the same way.

She was about to walk by them when Natasha stopped her. "Hey, Kara. Where have you been?" she asked making Wanda turn her attention to the Kryptonian.

"Umm, you know with a friend," Kara replied quickly, wanting to go to her room and change. "A friend? What friend, you don't have any friends other than me," The redhead said.

Kara put her hand on her chest pretending to be hurt, "That offense me, and as a matter of fact, I do have other friends," she responded making Nat laugh, "yeah right, who was this friend then?"

"Daisy," Kara mumbled, "Daisy? As in Daisy Johnson? Your ex?" Natasha practically yelled, Wanda caught this and slightly frowned.

"Can you be any louder? Yes Daisy, now can I go? We're having drinks tonight," Kara quickly answered and proceeded to walk to her room.

"Wanda, are you alright?" Vision asked Wanda who was awfully quiet, "Hm? Yes, I'm fine," She turned her attention back to stirring the pot and got lost in her thoughts. Daisy? Who's Daisy? She asked herself, and why did she feel like a knife just cut into her heart?

"So this is all I could find about Hydra and you." Daisy typed on her computer pulling up files about Supergirl and turned it to face Kara. "Now look at this, over the last few months six comatose Jane Does have been claimed by Hyrda. And here's the crazy part, a month ago, it suddenly stopped, when they found a girl around you're weight and height."

Kara looked up at Daisy, confused about how she knows her weight and height. Daisy gave her a bored look, "We used to date. Of course, I know your weight and height."

"Anyway, the last woman they took was named Samantha Arias, who was in a car accident 5 months ago, alongside her daughter. They've been in a coma ever since, until a month ago she was suddenly taken." Daisy finished explaining turning the computer to face her again.

"So you're saying that all of this might be connected to the voice I heard?" Kara questioned.

"It has to. I mean why else would Hydra take women who were brain-dead and just so happen to be the exact same weight and height," Daisy made her point.

"I'm the future..." Kara mumbled under her breath, "Thank you, for your help, can you send me all of that? I need to see what else I can find."

"Of course, you know I'm always here for you," Daisy smiled at her and Kara smiled back in appreciation.

"Kara? What a surprise I didn't know you were here," Natasha said as she walked up to them. Kara immediately wanted nothing more than to be anywhere but here, "Nat," she sighed.

"I hope you don't mind I brought Wanda." the redhead pointed at Wanda who stood there awkwardly, fidgeting with her rings. "Right, we'll leave you two alone, we'll be down there, watching," Natasha told mainly to Kara who pinched the brig of her nose.

Daisy giggled softly before speaking, "I don't know if I should be scared that THE black widow is watching us or find it funny that she's here because of us."

"Both," they said in sync before joining in with Daisy laughing.

Wanda watch as they laughed together, they seem free with each other. Natasha however was looking between the two with curiosity, knowing that there was more. "So, Kara?" Natasha taunted with a smirk.

Wanda snapped out of her gaze, "What?"

"You like her, don't you?" the redhead asked but more like a statement because she knew Wanda liked Kara just by the body language.

Wanda chuckled, "What? No... I don't like Kara," she denies.

"You do realize I'm a spy and can read people," Natasha pointed out.

"I don't know, I just lost my brother and if I get into something with Kara I fear that I'll just ruin it. I don't want to lose her," Wanda averted her eyes to Kara watching as she got handed a drink which she rejects.

"Kara once told me, you can't let the threat of losing tomorrow keep you from making the most of today. We don't know what might happen in the future, all we can do is live it," Nat quoted, "Kara has a heart of a hero, and sometimes that can be scary, she is willing to do anything for the people she loves, and now you're one of them too. You're afraid of something that will never happen."

Wanda never thought about it that way, yes she's still scared she might lose Kara but that feeling will always be there. Maybe she's more afraid of doing something wrong and ruining the friendship she has with Kara. What if Kara doesn't like her that way?

A cute little chapter before the drama gets here. I'm gonna be honest I had no clue what to do but now I finally know the plot and I'm excited. If y'all have any questions feel free to ask me.

Not edited, if u see mistakes
blame them on Casper.

Thank you for reading and voting
and commenting. It really does make my day and night, it also makes me want to write more.

See y'all in the next chapter!!!

Asta luego!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 131 52
Growing up as a half-Elven half-Asgardian was never easy on Alexandrya. Her mother died five years after she was born and her father didn't give a ra...
10.4K 282 49
It makes her sick, the way sadness is addicting. Sadness is familiar. It's comfortable and it's easy in the sense that it comes naturally to her. But...
108 10 9
Now that the Winter Soldier is off the grid and Hydra is officially stripped of their power in S.H.I.E.L.D., Kara is finally ready to get back on her...
386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...