The Crime Lord

By bmdncr11

What happens when a CIA Anent's mission is to go undercover and execute the Jeon Mafia's prime leader? Park J... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔~☆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕~☆

Introduction

119 7 1
By bmdncr11

Hello to whom whoever has been recruited to carry on this mission. Due to our late Changbae's death caused by the infamous Jeon Junghyun and Jeon Jungkook, we are prioritizing this case that we have failed to terminate for many years to come. The Jeon Mafia. For years, our CIA Agency has tried to bring down the worlds most powerful and successful Mafia Klan. Many of our agents have been murdered taking on this case simply due to their identity being uncovered. However, you, have not been detected or have had high risk of your identity being revealed to their leader or anyone that are apart of the Jeon Mafia.
Your mission:
Execute their leader
Jeon Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome my loves and enjoy the rest of this book💞

-Author Nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
673 20 14
When the deadly mafia leader Jeon Jungkook killed an innocent man Kim Taehyung, he never expected the dead to come alive after 3 years.
126K 2.6K 21
***The Mafia boss - JEON JUNGKOOK Age-25 years He has everything- House,cars,clubs,jets.. Everything Killed many people 😈 Lots o...
3K 100 28
Jeongguk is a 22 year old whose parents are Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook is a Mafia boss who had twins Jeongguk and Jungwon. Jungwon is like Jungkook...