WAR TO LOVE OR TO RULE

By mylovelifeaboutbts

𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖘, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓... More

EMPIRE
RIVENBELL
SHADOW HILLS
NEW ERA
INVITATION
ARRIVED
LOST
FOUND YOU
BACK TO YOU
RISE
FAR AWAY
DARKNENED
BLOOD
DECISION
V
REVEAL
REUNITED
JOURNEY
VISIONS
ACRANEAS
GOLDEN PHOENIX
BEGIN
ONCE AGAIN
COMMANDER
MARK
Back to present
AN OLD FRIEND

THE REAL HEIR

758 45 14
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Here's another update.
Hope you all enjoy ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

The festival got started as command Jk stood right next to the cruel king making sure he's safe . Looking around for any threat or any commotion. But his thoughts are running back to the one who's hidden in his room , his mate .

He never thought he'll mate someone because he never wanted anyone to face the cruelty of the king like he does everyday. But what Taehyung had done he's now stuck in this mate bond. He could feel that the omega is sad and gloomy .

His wolf is angery at him for leaving the omega alone but to him it's the most safest way to keep him away from any harm .

As the celebration moves forward everyone took their wishes to the red moon and pray for whatever they want. Jk clench his fist as some of them sacrifice innocent being to the goddess.

Even the king walk and offer 10 innocent omegas to the moon goddess because today she's comes in her dark form and only the one who have darkness in their heart could wish today. It's not a day for the one's who have a heart and kindness in them.

Soon the moon started shining on its highest degree making all the wolves present there to close their eyes because no one is enough powerful to look in the eye of the moon goddess.

Jk stood behind but doesn't blink he kept looking at the shining rays falling on everyone but what makes him frown in confusion is that the king standing there laughing look right in the moon.

How could that be possible because only the one who has given his soul to the darkness could do that , his eyes widen in the realisation as he swiftly run back to the castle.

Vantae being the sneaky omega he us trying to look around the palace to find something interesting for the time being. As he's passing one corridor his interest took upon the red royal door stands out the most . He thought for some moment before looking around himself of someone is there and not feeling anyone around the near by he hold the door knob and open it .

Immediately sliding inside and locking it back , he signs and then look at the room which is full of paintings , but painting of the royal generation.

He left in aww as how beautiful and real they look . He walk around reading the names of the kingdom ancestors when he got stuck on one name but that's not the thing which shocked him it's the face of the lady .

" She ...how...she was... she's is the mother of Commander..how come she's named as the ruling queen....how... commander Jk...doe...does that mean commander Jk is the heir of the throne....but .but ..h" he gulps and walk to the big books kept there .

Before he pick a big brown book wrapped messily in the cloth which look very old and dusty .

" Should I see .... " He bite his lips before opening the knot and bring out the book . Coughing as the dust spread across.

He look for a place to sit down and open the first page of the book where the history of the Serenity kingdom written. Skipping to uninterested pages he comes across the page that says .

The one who will Rule ...

He start reading the text which is difficult to spells as it's very old writting but he's good with language. As he reads half of it he heard some footsteps approaching the door. And in a span of second his eyes met with an angered true blood standing there . Vantae got up and hides the book there only to walk to the commander.

Jk trying his best to not to kill the Omega with his bare hands because first he'll die too or he'll go insane of something happened to his oh so unfortunate mate .

" What are you doing here?" Tae gulps as he fiddle with his fingers and keep looking down. Jk Huff and walk in front of him before making him look up seeing the big eyes and a pout on his face .

" Are you a child...when I had told you not to roam around here ...then I was talking about your safety only ...but looks like you're not taught how to stay in manner and obedience...." He laugh trying to mock the omega who glare at him but again look down when the other show him his red eyes.

" First let's go from here ...the festival is over anytime the soldiers could come on their duty." Jk hold vantae's arm and start moving towards his own chamber Vantae keep looking at their hands as he felt strong emotions overpowering his senses .

Soon they come inside the room as the alpha lock the door behind himself and yank the omega's hand .

" Now tell me....what were you doing there ... doing out of the room when I strictly forbid you to not to step out from here " Vantae look at him and stood straight looking into his eyes .

Jk raise an eyebrow and chuckle deeply, " what trying to look confident in front of me huh! Omega ..." He said .

" No ...I'm Just trying to find the right emotion in your eyes for me , whether you are worried or angry ...let me see alpha because you keep confusing me ...yes I went out because I'm hungry...so hungry that I could eat you too. .." he smiles and the alpha cleared his throat.

" You wait here until the dinner got ready.. before that I can't bring the food here for you ... and don't try to sneak out. If someone will found you , you don't know what they could do with you ..." He warn him and left the room .

" Hmm ..first he show care and then throw his tactics over me ...what if he's an alpha...he should respect me I'm hiss omega too ... Aahhh ...I'm so hungry... Moon goddess..." He whines and try to fall asleep atleast.

The night dinner comes and the king smirk as he look at Jk who's standing in front of him with his near down.

" So commander.. I heard from somewhere that you got yourself something from the borders. ..may I know what is it. ..?" Jk close his eyes and took a deep breath.

" My king ... it's nothing just few arrows and look knives nothing else. .." the king hums as walk around the commander looking at his posture trying to find any lie .

" Fine then ...you could leave ...but before that I want you to serve me ..." Jk gritted his teeth and bow down in front of him . The king laugh and sat on his head chair in the dinner table as Jk serves him , the maids and servants look at the commander in pity .

The mistress of the king intentionally drop the food on the floor and Jk stilled .

" Oh my goodness.... I'm sorry I wasn't looking..." The king saw her and then look at Jk.

" Don't worry my love .. I'm sure that commander will not have any problem to clean it too right .." Jk wolf growl inside and try to break free but commander doesn't let him .

He took the cloth in his hand and start scrubbing the floor all the guests and members sitting in the dinning table laugh and mock the commander but Jk doesn't react making the king frustrated.

" Enough...you could leave " he order him and Jk immediately left from there .

As he's walking towards his way to the chamber the head chef stop him and give him the plate full of different kind of food .

" What ... Mr Han . I.. " he try to stop the other but the other's word make him smile .

" I've seen you from childhood..my prince..they might forgot your place but I didn't.. you're still the heir for me ... Our prince..our only hope to get a better future...so for that you have to eat good ..here I've prepared extra ... enjoy " the head chef left from there and Jk without delay walk to his room as he remembered he have an omega now to feed to.

As he get inside and kept the tray of food on the table he met with the gorgeous sight of the sleeping beauty . He carefully walk up to him and sat on the bed .

Looking at his peaceful face he pull his hand up and softly caress his hair .

" You got me in trouble my Omega.... I never thought I'll be mated that too to a beautiful being like you.... I can't promise you all happy life but one thing I could promise you is ... I'll be loyal to in my whole life. .. that's the only thing I could offer ..... Even if we might get killed... I'll always be loyal to you .. because my heart and wolf engraved your name on it ..." He says and then shook the other to wake him up .

Vantae open his eyes and look at the alpha sitting close to him. He got shy and sat up .

" Come let's eat... I brought food " and that all it takes Jk to see the beautiful smile forming on other's face .

They both enjoyed their first meal together as mates . The moon goddess being the witness of their blooming love and bond that will never going to break in this and other lifetime too . The bond that got tied with it's first promise. ' The loyalty to love only one ' .

Few days passed just like that Jk was able to hide Vantae inside his chamber and make sure that no one would enter inside without him being present there.

But for Vantae it's becoming very difficult to stay as a secret of the Alpha. He wants to take and give a chance to their relationship but commander being ignorant towards him maker him loss all the hope .

He's now trying to sneak again at night as the commander isn't going to be back in the room. The only place he went in the castle is that room where all the ancient texts are being kept about the royal family.

He carefully runs to the red door room'and option without making any noise and locking it behind his back. Signing in content he happily giggle and sat on his favourite place and took out the old book where he always hide it after reading.

He open the page that he was on before two'days back. If isn't about his alpha keeping him lock inside them he would have completed it .

" Ok...only few pages are left and then I'll find out who's the real heir is " he start reading the book and a frown comes on his face as he get confused more about the theory .

" Wait...wait ...so the current ruling king had another queen before too ...but he dethrone her and make one of his mistress queen and give the position of prince to that mistress son ...... If that's the case so ... Alpha's mother is the real queen and...and my Alpha is the real prince...." He gasps in surprise and again read the text to clear his mind.

And as he complete the book and happy grun set on his face , he laugh softly and kept the book on it's place.

" So you're not just a commander....but a prince of Serenity...the hidden prince. But why would you willing to live like this alpha... it's not fair with you... I'm not going to let those sick and cruel people took your right away from you.... because you're born to rule and your Omega will do anything to make you the king ...... It doesn't matter of a war Will be there if if it'll be ....we are not going to give up our rights without fighting for it ....." He says with determination.

At midnight when the commander comes back he got surprise to found the omega still waiting for him .

" You're still awake...!" He says taking his jacket off .

" Yeah... I... I have things to ask you and to tell you too...." The alpha hums and walk inside the washroom to change his clothes and come back after few minutes. Vantae sat next to him as he hesitatly hold the Alpha's hand in his .

Jk look at him with soft expression and nods his head to tell him to speak.

" Don't get angry ok....but...but why are you doing this job of Commander... when you are the real heir of Serenity " and as the light flashes in the sky Jk jolts and stood up making Vantae too stand straight.

" WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPEAKING OMEGA?" .

" IT'S NOT ME ... IT'S YOU WHO'S LYING TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS TOO....WHY YOU ARE LIVING LIKE A COMMON PERSON WHEN YOU'RE THE PRINCE OF SERENITY"

" SHUP UP .... DON'T SAY A WORD ABOUT IT ..."  He took deep breath to control his anger but looks like the omega had another plan as he strikes to him and hold his face making him look into his eyes.

" Look into my eyes and said what I'm speaking is lie .. that you're not the one who was born to rule.... please Alpha" he whispered against the other's lips.

Jk hold him tightly by his waist and hold his chin in his hand , " you sneak out in those doors which are meant to be kept un closed...." Their lips met as they both speak giving a beautiful feeling in their hearts.

So Vantae did what he feels right, he join their lips and kiss his alpha with all his wants. Jk stills at the place but then took the lead and make the omega whimper in pleasure and submition. Both forgot about everything and the rain witness their second step towards their forever love.

---------------------------------------------------

So here's the update ☺️.
Please vote and comment 💜.
See you all in another chapter 💜.
Take care lovelies 🌺
Borahae 💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
14.3K 632 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...
7.9K 534 15
cute , fluffy story ..of two love birds ... how thier soft journey will led to something big ... The story is the change of dimensions of relationshi...
308K 18.3K 57
ミ★ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 �...