nudes; k. tsukishima

By -CHOSOSBXTCH

↳ ❝ [in which you purposely send nudes to tsukishima and you meet him one day i... More

prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
epilogue
special chapters
100k special
150k special

nineteen

4.1K 65 23
By -CHOSOSBXTCH

[warnings: smut, oral, light bondage, some sex toys used]

tsukishima held your hand and gave it three quick squeezes, telling you without words that he loves you. you returned the gesture and smiled up at him.

it was your graduation day, and you were able to stand by each other until it was your turn to be called up to the stage to receive your diploma. you were nervous, shaking a little bit even. your whole family was here. your mom, your dad, your brothers. it was scary, but you were excited to be done with school.

your name got called and you walked up to the stage, a big smile on your face. you shook everyone's hands and took your diploma, posing for a picture you knew your mom was taking. you left the stage and returned back to where you were standing. you hugged tsukishima tightly and watched as he walked the stage for his turn.

you were overjoyed. yamaguchi ran up to you and gave you a tight hug, smiling brightly. "we did it! we graduated!" he yelled quietly, holding your shoulders.

"i know! i'm so proud of you, yams. we made it!" you replied, giving him a tight hug. "now we're finally graduated. are you going to the fair afterwards?"

"no, i'm going to see akaashi instead." yamaguchi had a mischievous look on his face and you laughed. you looked over at tsukishima, who was back now.

"what a loser. well, we're not going either, we have plans," tsukishima said, placing his arm around your shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"oh, we do, huh?" you asked, looking up at the boy. "what kind of plans?"

"you'll just have to wait and see."

"i feel like i'm interrupting something," yamaguchi sighed, rolling his eyes. "just kidding. you know i want to hear all about it when you're done."

"of course, of course."

when the ceremony ended, your small group took lots of pictures with each other, and lots with your families. you had taken pictures with tsukishima's family, and he took pictures with yours. it was sweet, and you were definitely going to print some off.

"come on, love. we're going back to my house," tsukishima said, grabbing your hand. "i'll have her back by midnight, sir," he said to your father. your dad nodded and you guys left, heading back to tsukishima's house.

his mom and brother weren't going to be home for a while, so the house was all yours for a while. as you entered the house, you noticed small little rose petals, leading to tsukishima's room.

"what's this?" you asked, squatting down and picking up a rose.

tsukishima smiled at you. "just a little graduation present. tonight is all about you," he told you, pulling you in for a kiss.

you broke away from the kiss, looking up at him. "you graduated, too, babe. shouldn't today be about you, too?"

"no. it's about you, tonight. we're celebrating your accomplishments." he grabbed your hand and led you to his bedroom. he kept the lights off but lit some candles to illuminate the room just a little bit. you noticed the rose petals all over his room and his bed. you smiled at him.

"what a way to celebrate, huh?" you said with a smile. tsukishima handed you a box. you looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "what's this?"

"go in the bathroom and open it," he told you, pushing you toward the bathroom he had connected to his room.

you went to the bathroom and closed the door. you opened the box and it was the same lingerie set that you had on when you first sent him the nudes. you were surprised he remembered it to the exact style.

you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. yep, still just as hot as you were when you first sent him the pictures. you came out of the bathroom and he looked at you in awe.

"was it the right one? i wanted it to be just like how it was when we first started texting," he asked, looking you up and down multiple times. in the dim light, you could see the bulge in his pants.

"yes, its the exact same. its almost like you took it right from my closet," you stated, giving a small twirl for him.

"lay down on the bed."

you followed his orders and laid down, smirking at him. you watched as he grabbed two velvet ropes from his drawer. "arms toward the bed posts." you followed and he tied your arms to the bed posts.

he grabbed something else from his night stand but you couldn't make out what it was. he crawled over top of you and kissed you passionately. as soon as he crawled over top of you, your underwear was drenched. there was something about the way he did that that made you so wet for him.

between kisses, he managed to slip off your underwear and insert a vibrator inside you. you let out a few small moans here and there between kisses.

he placed kisses all down your body until he reached your cunt, kissing and biting your inner thighs. he placed gentle kisses around your clit and you moaned again.

he flicked his tongue on your clit, earning a moan from you for him to keep going. he switched between licking, sucking, and gently biting every so often.

you could feel the not in your stomach tightening, and he could tell you were getting close by the way you were squirming. he continued to flick his tongue on your clit, looking up at you to watch you come undone.

when the knot snapped, you let out a loud moan of his name and your body stiffened, and then you sighed. but the overstimulation from the vibrator inside you became almost too much to handle and you started squirming again. tsukishima smiled and took out the vibrator from inside you.

he set it aside and kissed you gently. "you did so good, baby. give me one more orgasm and i'll finally fuck you." he placed another kiss on your forehead but you were in a state of bliss and just sighed in response.

he moved himself back down and positioned his mouth in front of your cunt, gently blowing a puff of air. he grabbed the vibrator again, but this time he placed it on your clit and turned it on. you jolted from the pleasure and moaned out again. he stuck his tongue inside your wet cunt and began eating you out while moving the toy back and forth on your clit.

this time, you couldn't last as long. the pleasure of the toy on your clit and his tongue inside you was too much. you came faster than you had imagined you were going to, and you came all over his tongue. but that's what tsukishima wanted.

he turned the toy off and set it aside again. he untied your arms and stripped his clothes off. he grabbed a condom from his drawer and slid it on. he positioned himself and slid inside you, kisisng your forehead. "you did so good, baby. i love you so much," he said, kissing your lips as he bagn to move. you gasped and instantly wrapped your arms around him, nails digging into his back.

he let out a groan when you did that, speeding up a little bit. you drug your nails down his back in pleasure and he groaned in your ear. you could have came right then and there with how hot he sounded. you loved every minute of this.

however, the front door to his house opened. you froze, and tsukishima froze. "we're home," his mother called.

"shit, shit, shit," tsukishima said, climbing off of you and scrambling to put clothes on. "has it been that long already? i thought we would have more time!" he whispered.

you got off the bed and scrambled to find your own clothes. you grabbed his computer and put on the first youtube video you could find. you fixed your hair and rubbed your under eyes to fix whatever makeup you had on. tsukishima sat down next to you and both of you let out a heavy sigh.

you caught sight of the vibrator and the condom wrapped laid on the bed and you grabbed both immediately, shoving them into his drawer. you cuddled close to tsukishima to make it look like you've been watching movies the whole time.

"in here, mom!" tsukishima called back. he closed his eyes and sighed again.

his mom knocked on the door and came in, seeing you both. "congratulations, you guys. how's your movie?" she asked, her eyes scanning the room. "god, its hot in here. open a window or something."

"we will, mom. love you."

"love you, too. enjoy."

you let out a sigh of relief when his mom said nothing and left. you looked tsukishima, and just laid your head on his chest. you were a little upset you could finish what you started, but oh well.

"sorry your gift got ruined," he said to you, kissing your forehead. you smiled and placed your hand on his semi-hard dick and tubbed your hand across it through his sweatpants. he shifted a little bit so you were able to stick your hand in his pants.

you took the opportunity and did so, rubbing his dick to get him fully hard and gently spit on your hand to add some extra lubricant. your night may have gotten ruined, but you weren't going home until he finished.

"fuck, baby. too bad my mom's home or i'd fuck you properly," he whispered, letting out some quiet groans.

he was close, and you could tell. you sped up a bit and he came in your hand. he tipped his head back, coming down from his high. "you're welcome," you laughed, kissing his cheek. you cleaned off your hand and laid your head back on his chest. he fixed his pants and kissed your forehead, attention going back to a rather interesting youtube video.

AUTHORS NOTE: 7/26/2023
i apologize for not updating for a while. i had no ideas for a new chapter. the next one is going to be the last chapter and then the epilogue. i'm not quite sure how i want to finish the story off, but i just wanted to take a minute and say thank you so so so much for over 160k views on this book. i love you all so much, you're amazing. i love reading all of your funny comments. it really makes my day. love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 994 15
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? *+:。.。  。.。:+* ↳ in which he reminds her of the moon. *+:。.。  。.。:+* ↳ 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦...
40.4K 344 33
𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝑌𝐴 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇? 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝑁 𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇 𝑆...
42.6K 1.4K 20
Scarred by a troubled childhood, (y/n) finds herself in a new country and a new school. Despite your traumatizing past, you've always had a safe plac...
609 16 37
"Look Tsukki it's... a secret not a lie so keep your mouth shut" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I always liked sports but my favorite was volleyball. I...