๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”...

By Emz2116

"๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•ช๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ... More

๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›...
๐”ธ/๐•Ÿ!
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šข๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•จ๐• ...
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–...
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ...
๐•€๐•„ ๐•Š๐•† ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ...
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–...
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ..โฃ
๐”ธโ„•... (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›)
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
Erm... (not a chapter)
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช - ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...

โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–...

100 4 0
By Emz2116

I woke up with Luvi jumping on my stomach, making me let out a lot of air, but my throat was all healed at least.. We did our morning routine and left the house. Me and Jiro walked to school together since we live so close to each other. Once we got in the school, we went to take our regular classes.

We started off with normal classes, which I really didn't mind. We were in English class and thank goodness I went to Mexico for a hunter mission and learned some English and Spanish... We also did some other classes but I won't bother pointing them out...

After all of those classes, we went to lunch, where I ate with Jiro and Shoji. It turns out Lunch Rush, our cafeteria chef, could make almost anything. Thinking about Mexico in English class made me want some food that I really liked when I visited; empanadas. So, I asked him if he was able to make some. Luckily, he could. I grabbed my food and went to a table that Jiro and Shoji were sitting.

Once I sat down, i tried a bite of my food.. and it was amazing! "Hey (y/n)? What are you eating?" Shoji asked looking as curious as Jiro. "Oh! They're empanadas! I used to eat these went I went to Mexico for a... vacation!" I said, trying not to tell them about hunters. "Would you like to try?" I asked, offering them a piece. They took a small portion of it, a bit wary of the taste. "W-woah! It's good.." they both said. "I know, right?!" I told them. I told them a bit more about the foods I've eaten and they both listened in interest.

Finally, the main class everyone was looking for came to a start. "I AM HERE! GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Ah! Its Mr. Toshi- I mean Allmight..! He marched to the front of the classroom. He looked kinda funny. Sort of like how Leorio was running in the first phase of the Hunter exam..

"Welcome to the most important class of U.A! Today, we'll be doing... COMBAT TRAINING!" Bakugo looked really excited while Midoriya looked really nervous... "And to go with that, you're gonna need these!" Allmight said, pointing to the wall. Just then, shelves came out of the wall, holding briefcases. "Hero costumes made based on your quirk registrations that you sent before school started! So, get changed and meet the rest of the class in ground beta!"

I was confused as to where that was, until Luvi popped out of his hiding spot with the map of U.A. He pointed to where 'ground beta' was. Sometimes I think Luvi has a quirk of his own because of how smart he is... I was a bit excited for the costumes since Luvi will most likely look adorable in his. Too bad everyone won't be able to see it at the moment...

We got into the locker rooms and I noticed that the costume looked a bit tight... I was kinda worried about it, but I guess it helps a bit when it comes to mobility. The top was pretty difficult to put on, but I managed.

Then as I finished changing, Luvi insisted I put him in my locker so he could close his eyes. He really didn't want to see any of the girls changing. I picked him up from my bag and secretly put him in my locker so no one could see him.

The other girls were a bit confused as to what I was doing in the locker. "Why are you having your hands in the locker, (Y/n)?" Tsu asked me. "Oh! W-well I can't really tell you yet.. sorry. I have a feeling I won't have to keep quiet for long though..." All the girls looked at me in confusion, except Jiro. "I guess you weren't lying about that..." Jiro said, sweatdropping. "Heh, I'd like to do as much as I can!" I replied. The girls had gotten no hints from what we said. Most of them tried to keep getting at least a hint from me, but I didn't tell them a thing since I don't want to ruin Luvi's shine..

They ended up giving up and we all exited the locker room. Once we did, we immediately went to the place we were supposed to meet up. Almost everyone was grouping back with us. We all went to the designated place that Allmight told us about.

"They say that clothes make the pros and behold, you are the proof!"

(𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝...)

We stood there, waiting for something.. but in the meantime, I decided to go talk to Shoji.

"Hi Shoji! Cool costume! Seems like we're matching too!" I said, pointing to his mask. Shoji kinda avoided my gaze, which was kinda weird, until he said something. "Y-your hero costume is nice too.. although, why the.. never mind.." I then figured out what he meant by that.. "Ah.. its because it's easier to summon my quirk when I show skin..." I informed him. Then the grape boy, who was coincidentally behind me, put a thumbs up and said, "This school is awesome.." I turned around to look at him and I honestly didn't know what he was talking about. But I knew Shoji did.. he shot him the same glare that he used at the assessment test. The boy then ran away and it still left me wondering what he was talking about...

"So.. uhm, where's Luvi this time? In the bag?" Shoji said. It seems like Shoji has taken a liking to him ever since the entrance exam. Though, I don't blame him. "Yea.. he really wants this thing to be perfect. Though I have a feeling he will do his dramatic entrance today." I said, petting him in my bag. "Is he really that set on doing that?" Shoji said. "Yea.. I guess he just wants to have those plot twist moments you see in shows or movies."

After a while, I looked around and saw Midoriya run out of the tunnel to get here. I guess we were waiting for him the whole time. I looked at his costume, and then saw the resemblance to Allmight. I held in a laugh, as did Allmight as well. Midoriya walked towards me and I had to swallow that laugh that was gonna escape. "Hey, (Y/n)? I have a question about uhhhm.." he said, pointing at his lower face. I think I already know where this is going. "Sure! Ask away!" I said, not really caring about who hears about this. "D-don't you think it would be better if this was private?" Midoriya asked, worried since I was still standing with Shoji. "Nah! Like I said, if people find out, it's not really a big deal. Plus, it's not some secret that'll cause the end of the world or something!" I replied.

"O-ok then... W-well.. sometimes I hear you laugh or chuckle.. but you told me that you can't smile.. so how?" he said. I noticed that Shoji looked shocked at what Midoriya said.

SHOJI'S POV...

S-she can't smile? But she was trying to hold in a laugh just now... Has she not been smiling the whole time we were together? Did we do something wrong? And how does Midoriya know about it? "Ah! When I laugh, my mouth goes into an 'O' shape, or I just have a completely straight face laughing. It looks kinda funny when that happens. Sometimes my chuckles are made from my throat, but never leave my nose or mouth. That's why it sounds a bit weird." (Y/n) explained to him.

She then turned around to face me and said, "Sorry I didn't tell you or Jiro this.. it kinda slipped my mind.." she said with a red face. How does that even slip someone's mind...? "I-it's fine.. can you explain it to us during lunch tomorrow?" I asked her. I was curious as to why she couldn't smile. I mean, I didn't want her to seem pressured, but I feel like if I understood the situation, I wouldn't be as worried. She replied with a nod and her eyes looked like she was smiling, but I guess it's only her eyes..

Y/N'S POV...

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" Allmight said. "Sir! This is the fake city from the entrance exam. Will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida's voice said. I looked around to try and find the voice and my ears directed me to a robot-looking person. That looks pretty hard to move in... "Not quite! I'm gonna move two steps ahead!" Allmight said with two fingers up. "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, running into villains is more complicated when they're indoors. Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs! Truly intelligent villains stay hidden in the shadows. For this mission, you will be split into to teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles!"

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Tsu said. Meh not when it came to rescuing Palm.. Honestly, I wish I had done more then.. "The best training is when you get on the battlefield! But remember, you cant just punch a robot this time. Your dealing with actual people now." Damn.. I guess it will be different than fighting the ants as well... I could just kill those things. But this time, I need to have these people alive.

People were asking questions like they were shooting bullets. "Sir! Will you be the one deciding who wins?" "How much can we hurt the other teams?" "Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?" "Will you be pairing us up based on chance or skill?" "Is this cape fabulous?" Man.. I got overwhelmed with those questions... It seems like Allmight was the same as me. "I.. wasn't finished talking..." was all he said before taking out what I assume is a little 'cheat sheet' for teaching...

"Listen up! The situation is this! The villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in the hideout. The heroes must try to foil their potential evil plans. To do that, the heroes must either capture the villains or recover the weapon. Likewise, the villains win by keeping the weapon before time runs out, or capture the villains. Time is limited, so we will be determining the teams by drawing lots!" Allmight explained, holding a yellow box that says 'Lots'.

"Isn't there a better way to determine teams?" Iida said. Midoriya then explained how heroes are sometimes paired at random and this is to prepare us for that. But I honestly think that Allmight was just lazy... "And young (Y/n)! You will be off on your own for this exercise and a random losing team will be chosen to be your opponent!" Allmight informed me. "Isn't that a little unfair? Mina said. "Nah. It's fine!" i reassured her. If anything, i think it would be unfair if i did have a partner.. "Lets draw!" Allmight said.

Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka

Team B: Shoji and Peppermint

Team C: The grape and Yaoyorozu

Team D: Pomeranian and Iida. I cringed at this result...

Team E: Asido and Sparkle

Team F: Shy Man and Buff guy

Team G: Electric guy and Jiro

Team H: Tsu and a bird

Team I: Tail guy and Hagakure

Team J: Big elbows and Kirishima

Team K: Me.

Allmight grabbed 2 letters, which were "D" and "A". Yikes... Based on the Pomeranian's attitude with Midoriya, he really hates him.. Poor Midoriya..

Allmight then sent the rest of us to the 'monitor room'. I didn't know where that was, so I just followed the rest of the class. I knew that I really don't have to watch them since I already saw their quirks in action at the assessment test, so I just figured I should take a nap. I sat at the corner of the room which had chairs and sat there. I put my hand in my bag and told Luvi to bite my hand when it's our turn. I then put my headphones on and slept. I didn't care what the other students thought about me. I was just tired.. I felt someones presence next to me.. I opened my eyes a bit and noticed that peppermint boy sat next to me. I didn't care and tried to go back to sleep. Amongst the music, I heard muffled talking. "Are you really deciding to sleep during this?" he said coldly. I took off my headphones and looked towards him. I guess he thought I was sleeping because when I turned to him, he tensed up.

"Well I already know everyone's quirks from the assessment test." I told him. He then narrowed his eyes. "Not everyone showed their full potential during that. Plus, during the assessment test, none of us were fighting. You could see how they battle. Why aren't you?" He seemed pretty mad.

"Well actually everyone should've shown their full potential since everyone thought they could've risked expulsion.. and I actually see it as exciting when I don't know their fighting style!" I told him. He was taken aback by my response but turned towards the screen after. "Well, it's your grade anyway." he replied, but didn't leave. "Sooo.. are we done talking? I got a nap to look forward to~" I said. He only nodded and I smiled with my eyes. "Well then, goodnight!" I said, putting my headphones back on and slowly drifted off to sleep.

???'S POV...

After that talk, she just fell asleep. I looked around the room and noticed her hand in her bag and something was poking out of the bag. I was going to question it, but I didn't want to wake her. Plus it was none of my business. I could hear her music through the headphones. It was actually quite calming. If I had them on, I probably would've fallen asleep as well. I just sat there, listening to her music and watching the screen...

Y/N'S POV...

I was sleeping peacefully on my chair until I woke up to the whole room shaking. I opened my eyes to see the screen covered with black dust. It was probably Bakugo. A tick mark grew on my head. "That.. asshole woke... me. up.." I said, pretty angry. I shook that feeling off. "Luvi, remind me to fuck up that Pomeranian's day when he's feeling good." I told him. He then nibbled on my hand, most likely telling me that he will keep that in mind. The peppermint boy looked at me, confused as to who I was talking to.

I did just wake up, so my senses were a bit wonky at the moment. Most people were talking and since I still have my headphones on, I couldnt hear anything. After a while, I heard Allmights voice. "The hero team.. WIINS!" "Huh?" I said confused. "Midoriya used his quirk and helped them win." the peppermint said. "Ah! T-thanks for telling me.. umm.."

"Shoto Todoroki." he dryly said. "Well, thanks Todoromi!" I said sleepily. "Todoroki" he corrected. "Sorry.." I told him. He said it was fine and I felt kind of embaraased after that. "W-well.. I'm (Y/n) (L/n).. I'm gonna head back to sleep.." I said. This time he said something. "Well then, have a good rest.." "Mhm..thanks!"

TODOROKI'S POV...

Why did I say that? It just came out.. Well there's no point in thinking about that... It already happened. After that battle, we did a small reveiw of the battle and it was my turn to go in battle. I was paired up against one of what I assume to be (Y/n)'s friend. They talk pretty often.

He told me the location of where they were, which helped a lot. "For your own safety, I suggest you step outside..." i told him. He thankfully obliged. I wanted to make things quick, so I just froze the entire building and walked to the weapon.

LUVI'S POV...

After a while, it got really cold for some reason... (Y/n) has such a revealing outfit, it might be too cold for her! Good thing that the people are looking at the wall with pictures. I took off my cape and put it on her leg. I then snuggled to her neck and tried to keep her warm. She was still sleeping, so that's good! I stood there until it got warm enough to get off. After a long time, it got warm again, so I grabbed my cape and went back in the bag...

TODOROKI'S POV..

After freezing the whole building and securing the weapon, I used my fire quirk to warm the building and let the other people go. We reveiwed the battle again and I sat back next to (Y/n). I dont know why I did, it just felt right...

Next it was team H vs J. Team H won. The teams kept going and the whole time, (Y/n) slept through it. I was kind of impressed on how long she could sleep. Did she not sleep at all yesterday? Wait.. why am I concerned?? I'm just going to shake that thought away...

After the reveiw of another battle, I sat back down next to her. After a while though, she fell onto my shoulder. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable on my shoulder, but I didn't want to wake her up by moving her, I guess I could just leave her there and explain after. For some reason though, I feel this intense aura, but I don't know where it's from..

LUVI'S POV...

That. Bastard.. I will kill him! He's not even trying to move her... does he like this?! IwillkillhimIwillkillhimIwillkillhim.I.will.kill.him...

TODOROKI'S POV...

It's probably nothing... After a while, the battles were over and it was (Y/n)'s turn.. I was going to wake her up, but for some reason, her eyes shot open. "OW-" She said. I was a bit startled, but kept my composure. She rubbed her right hand and she realized what position she was in. She shot backwards and her whole face was red. "OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SO SORRY!" She yelled. "It's fine. I didn't want to wake you.." I said, also a bit embarrased, but it didn't show... I hope.

"Is it my turn?" she asked me. I only replied with a nod. "Right! We got this!" she said. We? What does she mean by we..?

Y/N'S POV....

It's finally my turn! "Now that those battles are over, it's time for the battle between young (Y/n) and... THIS TEAM!!" he said, pulling out my letter as a hero, and the villains were... Team J.

The two guys looked at me with determination, while me, being half asleep, look at them lazily.

"Well then, give it your best shots!!nTeam J, you know what to do and young (Y/n), I'll tell you when it's time!" he told me. "Yes, sir!" I told him, followed by a yawn.

I then made it to the front of the building, waiting for the okay to start going in. "You ready, Luvi?!" I said with my fists balled. He squeaked in affirmination from my bag. "Lets do this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.9K 52
๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
7.5K 144 11
ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— "-๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…!-" ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’†!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .