hhmpff of the elite

Od King-of-Bel

Kenny died once again but instead of waking up in his bed as usual he finds himself inside a bus with strange... Více

the chaos will soon begin.
This school is sus
I just want to have fun
Never touch a kid's Ice cream.
Getting used to a new life
the justice in the shadow.
The fun is going away.
Summer never brings good news
A kid in the forest surely everything will be fine.

I guess having friend is nice

684 28 20
Od King-of-Bel

Ayanokoji's PoV

I'm surprised to think this but I have been ... enjoying myself those past weeks, I have been hanging out with Ryuen and his group for a bit and I actually managed to fit in the classroom thanks to their advice, Kenny is often with us too and strangely enough it's quite fun to be with the kid, though his mother Kamuro Masumi  rarely leaves him alone for a long time since she does not trust Ryuen at all.

Ryuen once commented that it was a shame that such a pretty girl was so serious about everything and I find myself agreeing with him on that point.

As for my classmate well it was going alright I got close to Sudo who joined us sometimes in our adventure, while his temperament sometime bring us problem he is quite the alright dude though I really hope he'll stop hanging out with Ike an Yamauchi they clearly are trying to bring him down to their level and I don't like it.

I'm also friend with some girls in the class namely Kokoro Inogashira a timid but really cute girl who liked knitting, while she is really shy once she get used to you she is quite the mischievious girl. 

There was also Kayano Onodera she is from the swimming club and apparently she was curious about me after our swimming lesson and has been trying to make me join the swimming club I don't plan on joining really but no matter what I tried I was unable to get rid of her so I got used to her presence now.

Last but not least I got close to Nene Mori a really pretty girl who does not like to stand out just like me though she is still social enough to go with the big guns of the class namely Karuizawa Kei and Kushida kikyo

Speaking of Kushida, I have been keeping the warning from Kenny in mind and I observed her a lot and indeed while she is really good at keeping her façade she sometimes slips when the guys bother her too much, I have managed to pass somewhat unoticed thanks to me befriending some of my classmate and now I was not always next to Horikita.

Horikita who I avoid like the pest right now, after the end of the first month and the truth about the s system is now revealed, she has been obsessed on going up to A class and because of our dear teacher she was somewhat aware of my abilities in term of academics.

Now all she talks to me about is to find ways to help her and she threaten me for it , though her chances of doing that are quite low thanks to the girls who noticed how hard I tried to get away from her.

right now we were in the cafeteria it was our usual group of four and we all sit  at the same table.

" Hey Ayanokoji why is she so determined to have you help her?" Kokoro asks me

" Yeah frankly it's a bother having her interrupt us every day for the same thing I wish she would get the memo ! " Onodera adds

" Can you at least tell us why she tries so hard maybe  we could find better way to stop her if we know why she does that." Mori ask me

I was going to lie and say I didn't why but I suddenly remember a conversation I had with Ryuen and Kenny.

I decided to be somewhat honest with the two of them since I have enjoyed my time with them so much and explained that I was homeschooled all my life,of course I didn't explain anything about the white room but I did tell them that I was here in this school as a way to rebel against my father and I just wanted to learn all normal things like making friend and hang out to have fun.

I thought Ryuen would make fun of me but he seemed understanding, even after the whole class competition got revealed Kenny and him didn't change the way they were toward me heck they try even harder to make me have fun since I explained my situation to them.

Though Kenny told me to try and be more honest with those I was close in my class having people to rely on is a good thing he said.

Ryuen agreed with him, he told me that since my objective here was to just relax having a group of people to help me just do that was necessary, he told me that in the end he'll be the one on top and he'll buy Kenny and me a seat in class A  so no need to try hard.

To be honest I was afraid as I really wanted to get rid of this mentality instaured by my father, I did not wish to consider others as tool and somehow I found myself able  to think of Ryuen and Kenny not as a friends but pals to hang out with and that was a major progress in my opinion and I really wanted to feel the same for those girls that surrounded me.

" Okay... She learned that I was holding back and scored low on test on purpose." I explain

" Eh? you're holding back? but why !? "Mori asks me shocked I hope she'll accept my explanation even if she is discreet about it she is one of those who want to got up in the class rank the most.

she almost shouted that but thanks god Onodera was able to put her hand on her mouth to stop her.

"Alright calm down let's listen to Ayanokoji first he must have his reasons." I silently thank her for the help.

" To be honest... this is actually the first time in my life that I got into a school. I have been homeschooled for my entire life and ... " I stop here and becomes hesitant to continue.

Strange I could talk about it with Kenny and Ryuen but I struggle with them?

" I understand you don't need to force yourself." Nene tell me with a reassuring gaze as it seems she can tell I'm struggling right now.

" No I want to be honest with you, Ok I enrolled into this school as a way to rebel against my father who was against me leaving the house ... you can say i'm here to learn about having friends and normal things people my age does." 

As expected the three of them looked shocked at what I was telling them.

" Oh I see since you want to learn mundane things you thought scoring high points would create troube for you? " Kokoro ask me.

" YeahI since my experience with people of my age is basically non existent there is no way I would like to be in the spotlight nd bring attention to me unfortunately Horikita learned that I was half assing my test and now she believes I'm a strong weapon to reach class A ... " I say while sloushing on the table.

Nene then seems to be thinking for a bit then nodded to herself.

" Alright this is way more serious than expected, for now we need to find ways to always make sure one of us is with him whenever Horikita approach him take him away and don't let her a chance to get a word in I guess." I can't believe it she is actually trying to help me?

" Don't look at me like that, I know I want to reach class A but there is no way i'm forcing one of my friend to just work for it. I understand your side of things and I will do my best to make sure you spend the best time possible here." she seems to have noticed my gaze.

" At least she can't bother you when you hang out with Ryuen and Kenny though I'm surprised that your group still held strong even after the class competition was announced." Kokoro says.

" I thought so too but I decided to be honest with them too, I want those who I consider close to me to understand me and they were open about it, Kenny is nine years old and the system doesn't really matter to him and Ryuen despite all the bad rumors is actually pretty chill once he opens up to you guess he was happy to hear I won't try to screw him over too." I explain

After that we went back to our usual routine and for the first time I since I arrived in this school I truly felt like I belonged in.

The day is now over and Ryuen called me to a club told me it was time for me to try it as it was a place that lots of student my age enjoyed, he told me that it would be a great boys hangout and that even Albert accepted to join us for the night.

Since I was curious I accepted and we met there around 20 Pm we sat at the bar and he ordered some alcool for us and apple juice for Kenny who was receiving strange look by the others but he just ignored them.

" When is your curfew again? " I ask him.

Somehow Kamuro was always able to find him no matter where he goes and she always bring him back with her saying it was time for him to go to bed, at first we tried to resist her but when we did she glared at us so hard that even ryuen just stopped his resistance and let her take him with her.

Truly she really takes her role seriously.

" I guess I have one hour till she decided to come to my room, I manage to create a mechanism that play a recording of me struggling in bed and saying goodnight to her, I set it up with some thin cord that would pull on the recorder and since it's one that plays when you move it it should work but if she decided to come closer she'll notice that I just pulled in a bunch of pillow to make it look like it's me." he explains his elaborate plan

" I have to say for a nine year old your plan are always elaborate though there is always glaring flaws in them. " Ryuen says while giggling.

" To be honest I'm not really trying to deceive her that hard, I just want to have some time with you guys that's it." he mumbles back

we all say amen to that and our drinks arrive.

It is the first time I drink something alcoholic and I was looking at it hesitantly but I focus myself and brings it to my lips. 

This is just one drink how bad could it be?

" THAT BITCH HORIKITA, SHE KEEPS ON PESTERING ME AND ATTACK ME WITH HER COMPASS EVERY SINGLE DAY!"

After drinkiing I find myself extremely heated, I cannot stop talking and I'm using the same type of discours than Kenny

" ACTING LIKE SHE WAS HOT SHIT, GIRL CAN'T EVEN MAKE ONE FRIEND SAYING STUFF LIKE THEY ARE JUST HINDRANCE OR THEY ARE ALL USELESS TO ME, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE JUST A HUGE PAIN IN MY ASS! "

" Damn dude you've got a lot of anger in there uh? It's alright let it all out pal." Ryuen tells me while patting my back.

" SERIOUSLY SHE MAKES MY LIFE HELL, THANK GOD I GOT THREE ADORABLE FRIENDS THAT PROTECT ME FROM HER SERIOUSLY IF I COULD JUST HUG THEM AND KISS THEM I WOULD!

yeah my filter is completely off when i'm drunk uhh that's interresting to know.

" Oh right you do have a nice group of friend in your class who were they ah KoKoko,Nene And Onodera right you talked about them once." Kenny mumbles

THEY RE JUST TOO CUTE, KOKORO CAN BARELY TALK WITH STRANGER BUT SHE IS WAY TOO CUTE FOR HER OWN GOOD, ONODERA IS A BIT OF A AIRHEAD BUT SHE IS SUPER FUN AND NENE  IS SUPER PRETTY BUT CARING!

" Alright dude next time Horikita talks to you follow what I'm about to tell you, I warn you she will be pissed off but i'm 100% sure she won't ever have the will to talk to you so what you're going to do... " Kenny mumbles to me and Ryuen fell of his chair while laughing, Albert who was silent this whole conversation couldn't help but say " Oh my goddddddddd ! "

Thus the fated day come, one day I was alone and Horikita appeared right in front of me, of course she was giving me some order without listening to me so I decided to do what I was told.

" I refuse, I don't see why I have to listen to you, now listen to me, stop talking to me I don't give a fuck about you or your motivation to reach class A so now piss off and dont talk to me you dumb Bitch " I then flip her off which let her completely shocked feeling satisfied I left her alone and was glad I did that..

Unfortunately my joy was cut short, in front of me was an angry Kamuro Masumi who just saw the whole scene.

"Hello Ayanokoji mind telling me who gave you this idea? I know for sure you are not someone who is used to talk like that from the little I managed to gather about you and your speech just now was strangely close to a little kid I know very well...

The pressure she emanated was ridiculous enough to make me take a step back ... I'm sorry Kenny, wherever you end up after this I pray to meet you again in the afterlife please forgive me...

Hello everyone ! how are you, I hope you'll like those more relaxed chapter I know the fact that Ayanokoji being so open minded and honest might seem strange to you but the story was never going to be that serious to begin with as Kenny is just a what the fuck type of character that just shakes the whole COTE verse.

I feel like showing him in more relaxed and ridiculous scénario might be an interesting story in itself.

I would like to credit a certain author as it is thanks to him that I thought of making ayanokoji hangs out with the side character, I'm sure a lot of you know the story i'm talking about .

@AbzuAzazel thank you for your incredible story and your kindness in allowing me to take inspiration on your story for some of the relationship in this story, for those who do not know him he wrote a story called Harem of side character and it's really really good please go read it if you didn't already !

Anyway it was the king of bel and I'll see you next time !

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.1K 120 20
death. such a fickle thing. especially when someone is backed up in your corner. when a boy died in his sleep, another version of him sends him to an...
26K 888 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
52.1K 1.5K 14
what if in volume 7 Classroom of the Elite first year . Karuizawa Kei decides to end her relationship with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Here Kiyotaka will...
1.9K 109 11
This story is about a guy who is an otaku and his favourite anime,manga or ln is Classroom of the elite.When he finishes reading the latest volume of...