Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

Galing kay samm1-

𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... Higit pa

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

10. Hello Barcelona!

490 12 61
Galing kay samm1-

❤︎

Kevin's P.O.V.

Today I am gonna go hangout with Valentina. I actually thought of asking her out but I have a better idea.

Since I was already dressed I decided to go to her house already cause I'm so fucking excited to tell her my amazing idea. After 15 minutes I finally got to her house, so I got out of my car and rang her doorbell about 30 times.

"KEVIN! STOP RINGING THE DOORBELL!" I heard her yell from the inside.

"IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL YOU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR." I said then rang the doorbell about 15 more times until she opened the door.

"You know I love you right?" She gave a confused look.

"NOT LIKE THAT! Like friends!" Do I only love her as a friend? No, but I can't fucking tell her that!

"I know. Now come inside." I went inside and just stood there. "So what are we gonna do today?" She asked.

"I... am gonna go to sleep on your couch." I said while plopping myself onto the couch.

"Well then if your gonna do that, go home."

"I WAS JOKING!" She laughed at me. "Okay so anyway, I have an idea. So Anto texted me today like around 1 am and we were just having a normal conversation you know, just catching up. So I asked her what she was gonna do tomorrow and she told me she was going out with Gavi to this restaurant and that they are gonna go shopping after so... I was thinking that we should book a flight to Barcelona and spy on them!" I know she thought this was fucking crazy but if she doesn't want to go, i'll go alone.

"What the fuck?" She said laughing. "I wanna go though." My face lit up at that.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! It will be fun. Oh, and we can surprise her after!"

"Alright let's book a flight." So we booked a flight for today at 2 p.m and we decided we were gonna stay for a week.

"Wait, what are we gonna tell Diego?"

"We'll just tell him that we're going on a trip, and if he finds out where we really went, he can come on his own."

"Why can't we tell him the truth?"

"He's gonna get jealous cause of Gavi, duh."

"Oh shit right."

"Well ima go get my suitcase ready, you should too."

"Okay."

"I'll be back soon and then we'll go to the airport." She nodded and we said our good byes. I then went home, got all my stuff ready, changed my outfit and went back to Vale's house.

I honked the horn about 20 times until she finally got out her house. "KEVIN NAHIN ALVAREZ CAMPOS, STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!"

"No bitch!" I said while sticking my tongue out at her.

"Ugh, just start driving please." So I did. After 29 minutes we finally got to the airport.

A few hours later

Kevin's P.O.V.

"HELLO BARCELONA!" I said while we went outside the airport.

"Where are we going now?"

"The hotel! Duh dumbass."

"Oh shit, rightt." I was trying to get a taxi when I finally got one's attention. We went inside and said hi to the driver and gave him the location of the hotel. After 30 minutes we got there. After that we went into our rooms and waited for tomorrow.

The next day

Kevin's P.O.V.

"VALENTINA, ARE YOU READY?!" I asked Anto if we could facetime today but she said until 5 p.m. cause she was going out, so know I know what time to go.

"Yes i'm ready, let's go!" So we left and after 15 minutes we finally got to the restaurant. We were wearing disguises so they couldn't tell who we are. We got out the car when I saw Antonella and Gavi waking in, Gavi was holding the door for her. Good.
We went inside and sat at a table near them.

"What do you think they talk about?" Vale asked me. "I don't know. Probably dumb shit."

"Kevi-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"You can't call me that here!"

"Well then what do I call you?"

"Um, how about Miguel?"

"Okay, and my name is Maria."

"Okay now let's watch them." I looked over to where they were and it Antonella was talking but Gavi was looking at her, probably admiring her, then I noticed both of them laughing.

"They look so cute!" For real, I want what they have with Vale. Then I saw Gavi grab her hand from under the table, damn this guy is bold, could never be me. We didn't see much after that, just them talking. I did see the way Gavi looked at Anto though. His eyes were full of love when he looked at her.

After the restaurant, they went to a few stores. Gavi didn't but anything, well he did, but not for himself, it was all for Anto. She tried declining but Gavi wouldn't let her. They were at a jewelry store when Gavi went to the bathroom, and Antonella saw a matching bracelet set so she went over to the checkout and bought them before Gavi came back. Before he did she put the box in another bag so he wouldn't notice.

Antonella's P.O.V.

Me and Gavi were at a jewelry store when I noticed the most pretty matching bracelets, they both had have of a heart and these other cute charms so I decided to buy them. I have to be quick though since Gavi is in the bathroom. I bought them right before Gavi came out.

"Have you found anything you like?

"No but that's okay." He nodded. "So I was thinking, There's a beach around here right? How about we go right now?" and be

"That's perfect." He said with a smile. So we left the shop and headed towards the beach that was 5 minutes away.

"This is actually my first time going to the beach at night."

"Yeah? Do you not have a beach where you live?"

"Nah, we have a lake though where I would go too. But it's not the same."

"Do you like beaches?"

"More than anything. Beaches are so amazing and beautiful. I can't even imagine how beautiful the water looks like with the reflection of the moon."

I saw him about to say something but he then stopped. He always did that, I always wonder what he is gonna say. We then just walked in silence. It was an awkward silence, it was a nice and quiet silence, which is one of the things I love about hanging out with Pablo. When we are together we can just enjoy the wonderful silence.

After a few minutes of walking we finally made it to the beach. I went running to the beginning of the water.

"Why don't you go in?"

"Because i'll get wet."

"A little water can't hurt you." Before I could say anything else, Pablo picked me up and threw me into the water.

"PABLO! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He laughed at me and got into the water. "The water is so cold." I said. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Here, ill keep you warm." I smiled and blushed at him. After that it was pure silence just us looking at each others eyes. His eyes look so gorgeous, especially in the moonlight where they look all glossy. I want to kiss him, I think he did to because he was about to when I pulled away.

"Hey Pablo! I forgot to show you the-" I stopped mid sentence because I heard someone scream.

"DAMN IT!" Who the fuck was that?

Kevin's P.O.V.

They want to kiss, I know it.

They were about to when Antonella's dumb ass self pulled away!

"Fuc-" Vale stoped mid sentence because I interrupted her.

"DAMN IT!" Shit. Shit shit shit!

"Kevin, what the fuck!" I watched as they look at each other confused, they started walking towards us.

"Fuck!" We hade to run, So I grabbed Vale's hand and took off. It's actually not easy running in sand. I don't know how people do it cause I literally just tripped and fell. I got up with the help of Valentina but I didn't noticed that my cap and glasses fell off until I heard Anto scream.

"Wait is that... KEVIN! VALE!" She ran towards us and gave us the biggest hug.

"What are you guys doing here?

updated as promised😛

gn yalllll❤️

kevin vale anto and pablo 🔜

1429 wordsss

also what did y'all think abt this chapter?😭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 28 16
When two youngsters meet through football They knew each other they just never really talked to each other Julia Sanchez a footballer for Barcelona...
132K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
172K 3.1K 62
After getting a new job as a personal trainer in the FC Barcelona team, you meet the people you never thought you needed in your life, starting by yo...
4.8K 124 22
In which, sister of Professional footballer: Marco Asensio, Milan Asensio finds herself engaged with one of her brothers national team teammates, and...