LAST SUSPECT

By siddharthians_13

He is a kindhearted professional lawyer whose clients always praise him for his hardwork while she is a murde... More

PLOT
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 10

106 21 37
By siddharthians_13

ABHI'S POV

I was going home after the trial when I saw someone hit Vaishu on her forehead. The crowd is too dangerous right now for her. Public bhadki hui hai...they can do anything. I immediately went towards her and covered her face with my jacket.I calmed her and took her in the police jeep. I tried comforting her a bit. I know she is super strong but she has to vent out all her emotions varna that can affect her health.

Abhi : Calm down..it's only you and me right now. Two officers are in the front driving..they Can't see us. You are safe now. I can understand what you must be feeling right now. Cry jitna chahti ho... noone is here. Tum kahogi to me bhi apne kaan band kar lunga.

Just after saying this she hugged me tightly and started crying vigorously pouring all her fear, anger, anxiety, pain out. Jis din se she is being accused...she is trying to be strong... but I know how much she wants to be alone to vent out all her emotions. I can't leave her alone but I can be her silent bed on which she can hide herself and cry how much she wants. I let her cry in peace. After a while she started calming down. She realized her position and quickly broke the hug.

Abhi : I didn't listened and saw anything

I said dramatically...she chuckled a bit.

Abhi : Now feeling better?

Vaishu : Y..Yeah...I'm sorry Prosecutor Abhishek

Abhi : Shh...it's your friend right now in front of you. No need for the formalities.

Vaishu : A..abhi I..I didn't killed him. I'm trying to be strong but...but

Abhi : Be strong vaishu...mere samne be whatever you want to...but duniya ke samne you have to be strong to prove yourself right..ok?

Vaishu : Hmm...Abhi I..

She hesitated.

Abhi : Speak up..what happened?

Vaishu : Actually jab tum nhi aaye the...usse pehle I heard that same whistle....more precisely..the song... as if the criminal is warning me. And usi ke baad someone hit a stone on my head.

Abhi : Which you heard on that day?

Vaishu : Y..yes..that's why I panicked.

Abhi : What was the song?

Vaishu : Ding dong I know you can hear me...something like that. as if it's a warning that stop investigating or else...else

She was not able to say further.

Abhi : Now I'm damn sure...someone is framing you. I didn't told you but that day when we went for the investigation...We met with an accident and then we heard the same song. The murderer is stopping us to investigate further.

Vaishu : What? Accident? Kaise Abhi? Tum or Sidd thik ho na?...kaise hua accident

She panicked.

Abhi : Are shaant nothinh severe...bss truck samne aa gya tha...Ash...Mr. Malhotra handled it.

Vaishu : Ohh thank god.

Abhi : But After the accident...when I left Sidd in the car that time I saw a person on bicycle in black clothes.... face covered..just the eyes were visible.

Vaishu : Was there any number on bicycle?

Abhi : No

Vaishu : That means...vahi tha kidnapper...usi ne tumhara accident karwaya

Abhi : Probably yes.

Vaishu : Abhi you will save me na?

I'm sorry vaishu. Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha..karu to karu kya. Ek to koi bhi evidence nhi mil rha upper se chief ki warning.

I took a medical kit out.

Vaishu : Ye kisliye...tumhe chot lagi hai kya?

Abhi : Itna bhi strong banne nhi kaha ki apni chot hi bhul jao...bhul gyi kya patthar laga hai sir pr...come here.

Vaishu : Opps..Darr k mare I totally forgot.

I dressed her wound

Vaishu : Thanku Abhi

Abhi : It's ok. Now don't be weak

She smiled genuinely. Kitne time baad ye real smile dekhi iske chehre pr. But pata nhi ye smile dobara aa payegi ya nhi...

AFTER A WHILE

After dropping vaishu to the police station...Right now I'm at the crime scene to search for any evidence again. I was searching when I found the murder weapon under the study table. How's this even possible? We searched the whole area tomorrow...prr kuch nhi mila...and aaj achanak se knife mil gya. Just then I got a call from the team

Abhi : Hello?

Person : Sir we found the murder weapon

Abhi : What? Where?.

Person : It's 5 km away from the crime scene in the ground among the bushes.

Abhi : Be there..I'm coming

Person : Ok sir

Two murder weapons? I have to give both of them for the blood test and fingerprints test.

After a while the results came. I went to the forensics. He gave me the reports.

Abhi : Listen..don't tell anyone about the other weapon

Person : But why sir?

Abhi : It's confidential.

Person : Ok sir...I understood.

I went into my cabin and checked the reports. WTH...Both the reports are matching. I immediately went to papa's cabin and told him everything.

Abhi : Papa if both the weapons have her fingerprints and Ruhaan's blood..that means someone is trying to accuse vaishu falsely by fabricating the evidence.

Amal : The weapon which you got 5km away..this is fake then

Abhi : Exactly...kyuki Vaishnavi can't go 5 km away from the crime scene...dispose the weapon and come back to the scene in such a short span of time.

Amal : But Abhi agar tune dono evidences court me submit krke Vaishnavi ko innocent saabit kr bhi dia to teri job ka kya?

Abhi : That's the main point...I can't sacrifice my job ..but I can't even let her suffer for the crime she didn't did.

Amal : Bure fhase. But I think you should save her Abhi...job se jyada important use bachana jaruri hai.

Abhi : But I can't make my father disappoint up there. Kuch smjh nhi aa rha kya karu.

ABHI'S POV ENDS

SCENE CHANGES

A man is seen sitting on a rocking chair moving to and fro with an evil smirk plastered on his face holding a knife in his hand. He threw the knife on an aiming board which had faces of Abhi, Sidd, Vaishu and Ashi on it. The knife landed on Abhi's face.

Person : Prosecutor Abhishek galati kar rha hai tu mujhse pange le kar. Agar ab nhi mana to agli baari teri hogi. Mere kaam me jo pange daalega uska anjaam hadd bura hoga.

Then he again took another knife and threw it on Vaishu's face.

Man : Ms. Rao Ms. Rao Ms. Rao...bura hua jo tune uss raat mujhe murder karte hue dekh lia. Na tu dekhti or na tere uss boyfriend ka katal hota or na tum log isme fhaste. Prr ab tum nhi bach paogi...tum jail jaogi as a murderer and I will be free to punish those people whom I want to.

Then he threw a knife on Sidd's face.

Man : Awlee bechara Attorney...tu to alag hi praani nikla re. Itna kya emotional ho gaya ki aisa case le lia apne sir pr. Ab tu bhi is game me shamail. Welcome to the game Mr. Malhotra.

Then he threw a knife on Ashi's face.

Man : Mana kia tha na tujhe kuch nhi bolna kisi ke samne. Tu phir bhi baaj nhi aayi. Uss din tereko maar hi dena cahie tha tere hi cafe mein. Prr ek baat smjh nhi aayi...tune mera chehra dekha tha to kisiko bataya kyun nhi...aisa behave kr rhi thi jaise tujhe kuch yaad hi nhi uss raat kya hua tha. Chalo jo bhi hai meea to bhala hi hai isme.

He laughed evilly.

NEXT DAY- THE DAY OF TRIAL

ABHI'S POV

The court is going on. Mammi, Ashi, Smita aunty, Papa..everyone has come to support Vaishu. But what I'm going to do will make them upset...or maybe hate me for lifetime...

Right now Ashi is there in the witness box and Siddharth is questioning her.

Sidd : Ms. Ashi...you own a cafe?

Ashi : Yes

Sidd : What is it's name?

Ashi : Mocha Mania

Sidd : Were you there at the cafe on the day of crime exactly at 01:23 am?

Ashi : Yes I went there to get my diary which I left there.

Sidd : Did any customer came at that time?

Ashi : A girl approximately 25 or 26 age came at that time

Sidd : That means it can be Ms. Rao..right?

Ashi : Yes..according to the height and body structure we can say that it was Ms. Rao

Sidd : Therefore..your honor..It's proved that Ms. Vaishnavi was not at the crime place when the murder happened. Hence She is not guilty.

Abhi : But that doesn't change the fact that there's another possibility too...that is...she is not Ms. Rao. There's no proper proof that she was there. Your honor..If I have the permission...I wanted to present the murder weapon.

Judge : Permission granted. Prosecutor Abhishek may submit the weapon.

I submitted the weapon which we found at the crime scene. If I will submit both of them... then that would be a risk to my job.

Abhi : Your honor...the weapon has the fingerprints of the suspect Ms. Rao and blood stains of the victim Mr Khan. This proves that Ms. Rao murdered her ex boyfriend to take her revenge.

After that the trial continues...Sidd tried to defend her but nothing was working. I tried to be as linient as I could..but we have no evidence to prove her innocent apart from that fabricated weapon. And noone knows about this apart from me. But Sidd was suspicious today in the morning...

FLASHBACK

Sidd : Abhi mujhe aisa kyu lag rha hai ki tu kuch chupa rha hai mujhse?

Abhi : Mr. malhotra why would I do that?

Sidd : Then let me be straightforward Prosecutor Abhishek...did you got some proofs regarding Ms. Rao to prove her innocent?

Abhi : If I would have found something why would I have been silent till now? Use your brains Mr. Malhotra

Sidd : Dimaag laga rha hoon isliye I'm saying ki tu kuch to chupa raha hai. Bataya papaji ne that chief blackmailed you...he didn't told me anything else but tere behavior se I'm damn sure ki tujhe koi proof mila hai. Dekh bhai mujhe pata hai tu seedhe muh mujhse baat to karega nhi...but ek baat sunle... Agar aaj tu vaishnavi ko nhi bacha paya na...to tu khud ki hi nazron me gir jayega..or ye baat mujhse jyada tu jaanta hai. Sit and think yourself...what's important for you? Teri ye job ya phir vo trust vo bharosa jo vaishu ko tujh pr hai? Or haan ek or cheez...tere real parents...unhe wahan upper accha lagega ki unke bete ne sirf ek job ke liye kisi begunah ko jail jaane dia? Dimaag laga kr soch bhai. I'm damn sure you got a proof..don't tell me but jo kadam uthaye..soch samajh kr uthana.

He went away in anger.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I got out from my thoughts hearing judge.

Judge : Defense, do you have any further questions?

Sidd : No, Your honor

He sat there with anger filled in his eyes and guilt of not able to protect vaishu.

Judge : Prosecution, request a sentence for the defandant.

I'm really very sorry everyone.

Abhi : Based on all the proofs and evidences I declare defandant Ms. Rao guilty. She didnt repent her crime as she lied during the whole trial, and the victim's family is asking for a serious punishment. Taking these into action, according to Article 250 of the Criminal Code, I ask that she be sentenced to 15 years of imprisonment for the first degree murder.

Vaishu was just numb looking down while Sidd was glaring me with anger filled in his eyes. I saw mammi, papa,ashi...all were disappointed. Smita aunty was still seeing me with hopeful eyes. Please aunty..don't make it difficult for me...PLEASE.

Judge : Based on all the proofs and evidences I declare defandant Vaishnavi Rao guilty of Murder. Hence as pleaded by prosecutor Abhishek I charge her with 15 years of imprisonment....

TO BE CONTINUED

💗............................................................💗

Hehe btw how was the song prank guys😂. Ik it's hell spookyy. Kon kon dara tell me in the comment section😈

Here's the next chapter of this mystery. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and give your honest reviews in the comment section. See yaa in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 3.2K 33
It's a sidneet story. just peep into know more...
90K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
370K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
1.8K 116 5
To know more peep inside the story....