โœ“ infrunami โฅ caitlin clark

By -pinkladiess

๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

infrunami
1. season starts again
2. pre-game win or lose
3. the morning regret
4. im in your head like pretty posion
5. change of feelings
6. how to get the girl
7. paige bueckers
8. a get to know me
9. barbie movie marathon
10. the new kinsley and caitlin
11. jealous jealous jealous girl
12. fast and furious bitch
13. calm before the storm
14. am i enough?
15. get you
16. once upon a december
18. lost in fire
19. those eyes
20. thru your phone
21. the hurricane
22. bitches be bonkers
23. baecation
24. no touch
25. dance with me
26. i know you
27. know its for the better

17. eres mi religion

3K 79 93
By -pinkladiess

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
eres mi religion !

KINSLEY has never been more happy in an era in her life than she is now. kinsley looked like at any moment she will start skipping whenever she gets a text or call from caitlin. she giggles out loud whenever she's around caitlin. she's longs to be with the girl every second of every day. she's getting too attached and yeah, she's terrified.

january was definitely the honeymoon phase in their relationship. it was the best month and the start of a new year. kinsley and caitlin were attached to the hip. even when they were apart they made sure to text eachother. the coaches got tired of them being distracted on their phone so they had practices together. it helped the distraction a little bit.

feburary in a blink of an eye. they only had four more games left before the big ten tournament. meaning that valentine's day was just around the corner. after another win of feburary twelve, the girls had their usual two days before the next game.

"please coach, coach please. i will make sure to bring my A game, just let me have this day." caitlin said begging coach to let her have valentine's day as a break despite it being the day before another game. coach usually gives them the break the following day but caitlin didn't want to have the day before valentine she wanted valentine.

"coach please!" caitlin pleaded.

"so what are your plans for tomorrow?" stefani asked kinsley who was currently washing her cheer uniform along with online shopping for a new wardrobe.

"currently nothing. i really don't think caitlin is going to do anything since it's the day before a game." kinsley said trying not to show stefani that she was a bit sad that their first valentine wouldn't be together. kinsley loves seeing caitlin practice so as long as she's able to see caitlin during valentine's day she's okay. even if they don't have a cliche date.

"i met someone." stefani said randomly. kinsley's eyes widen and she closed her laptop. "um, she's part of the women's basketball team and i didn't even know until one day madison and hailey were on facetime and hailey was with her. they were friends before hailey transferred to lsu."

"who is it?!" kinsley asked shocked that stefani found someone. not that stefani isn't the most beautiful girl she's known, but stefani isn't really a relationship type of girl. she prefers to help people get with their true love, but never for herself.

"emily."

"stefani what." kinsley said her mouth gaping open. "how? what. emily? what the fuck."

"i know! i know! it just happened?" stefani said shrugging her shoulders and leaning against the washing machine. "matt downloaded tinder on my phone and he kept on swiping left for everyone until i saw that she was on tinder too and matt swiped right. it was honestly so hilarious because the whole time it was hailey typing for her because she didn't even know she was on tinder."

"i'm sorry i just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're talking to emily engstler." kinsley said putting her lips into a tight line and shaking her head. stefani giggled nodding her head. "wait tinder?!"

"i'm not even getting paid!" madison groaned dropping herself to the ground letting monika, kate and gabbie set everything up. "this is so stupid." madison muttered digging inside of the picnic basket and grabbing a sandwich. there was five sandwiches, they weren't going to miss one.

"it's romantic." kate said bringing the stacks of pillows and dropping them down to the blanket that was extended and holder down by heavy rocks that monika painted with flowers or hearts.

"where even is she?" madison asked mouth full of the food.

"no idea." monika said shrugging her shoulder.

"60?!" caitlin whispered to herself as the flower lady brought a bouquet of roses. she knew roses were expensive but she didn't know this expensive. the flower lady smiled asking her cash or credit.

"credit." caitlin said handing her credit card not wanting to hear the ding sound meaning she's 60 dollar less. she glanced at the flowers and smiled to herself. its worth it though. anything for kinsley is worth that kind of money, she's worth more than just 60.

"thank you." caitlin said.

• • •

caitlin 🦅🦅
private messages between
caitlin 🦅🦅 and kenny ❣️

kenny ❣️
i can't believe im abt to admit this
but i miss you so much
where are you
caitlin.

now i know how bella swan felt
if you take away wtv tf she went through
how did i go from hating you
to missing you
what kind of voodoo did you put on me?

WITCH

caitlin 🦅🦅
i'm almost home bb
js needed to do some last minute stuff
also happy valentine's day

kenny ❣️
happy valentine's day 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥶🥶🥶

caitlin 🦅🦅
you can never be romantic with me
it's like your allergic to it

kenny ❣️
I AM NOT😱😱😱

caitlin 🦅🦅
what's my name and picture in your contact list?

kenny ❣️
what's mine?

caitlin 🦅🦅

now you show me mine

kenny ❣️
oh! ummmm
give me 5 minutes

caitlin 🦅🦅
no. now

kenny ❣️

HEHEHEHEHE

caitlin 🦅🦅
LITERALLY WHAT
I EVEN HAVE A HESRT
SNF TOU HAVE AN OLD ASS
PJOTO AND AN ANIMAL???

kenny ❣️
ITS THE WAY I SHOW I CARE FOR YOU
if i put a hesrt and a cute picutre
it'll mean i'm trying to be like every other couple
that aren't even happy as couple

caitlin 🦅🦅
you care for me 🥰

kenny ❣️
only when you give me money and food 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

caitlin 🦅🦅
alright kenny.

kenny❣️
how far are you? i'm getting bored
and i miss you

caitlin 🦅🦅
THE kinsley chung misses ME???

kenny ❣️
get in a fucking car crash on your way here.

caitlin 🦅🦅
and people say romance is dead❤️❤️

• • •

"are you going to murder me?" caitlin asked as kinsley was stalking her location and knew when caitlin was outside of her door. kinsley put her hand behind her back as she opened the door with her other hand. caitlin having her own hands behind her back but surprised that kinsley wasn't in bed.

"you said im not romantic so," kinsley said taking her hand behind her back showing caitlin a bouquet of flowers that kinsley went to go and pick out herself. there was a flower of each kind and each color. there was a letter in the middle that was covered with kisses. kinsley kisses.

caitlin's eyes widen and she smiled at kinsley. kinsley was waiting for caitlin to take the flowers but the tall athlete took out the large bouquet of pink roses that had a white wrapper holding them with a pink bow. there was also a letter in the middle of the roses.

they exchanged flowers causing the two hopelessly romantic girls to let out laughs and giggles. kinsley smiled down at her roses and then back at caitlin who held the flowers like as if someone was going to try and take them away.

"i love them caitlin, god i," kinsley stopped herself searching something inside of caitlin's eyes. and when her and caitlin locked eyes she knew that her heart wasn't hers anymore. her heart belonged to caitlin. it always did belong only to caitlin. she just had to learn it the hard way. kinsley leaned up and kissed caitlin.

caitlin stepped forward closing the door behind her. kinsley pulled away from the kiss before it got more heated than it's supposed to get. "get dressed." caitlin said making kinsley give her a confused face. "i'm taking you out for valentine's day."

"but don't you have practice?" kinsley asked since there's a game tomorrow caitlin would be dead meat if she doesn't show up. caitlin didn't answer her with words, she only gave her another kiss. she grabbed kinsley's bouquet of flowers and went inside of the kitchen pulling out two large vases.

"if coach kills you im helping her." kinsley said before emerging inside of her room.

• • •

about an hour later caitlin and kinsley were on their way to caitlin's surprise. the two girls silenced their phones because they didn't want anyone to interrupt them. they would just have to wait, even if they're in pain.

"no fucking way." kinsley gasped as they pulled up to the park. there were multiple people at the park but they were all there for one reason. "caitlin, i'm going to cry. caitlin why is it in every date you make me cry. caitlin im going to kill you. caitlin." kinsley whispered as caitlin parked the car and turned it off.

kinsley was stuck in place. it was one of kinsley's dream dates. it's part of her favorite movie and she told caitlin about this because kinsley forced her to watch the movie. tangled. "i didn't even know they did this here." kinsley continued to whisper afraid that if she talked loud she'll wake up from this dream.

"come on, i have another surprise." caitlin said getting out of the car and running over to kinsley's side opening it up. kinsley got off and immediately wrapped her arms around caitlin. "baby." caitlin breathed out as she felt kinsley softly cry against her chest.

"you're so perfect for me caitlin. you're so perfect. i don't deserve you, i don't deserve this. i don't deserve any of this. i've been rude and mean towards you and you didn't deserve all of that. god how could i've been so stupid back then and not see that you were right in front of me." kinsley mumbled against her chest her arms tightening around her waist not wanting to let her go.

caitlin pulled kinsley's head off and held her face in her large and rough hands. "i already told you to stop overthinking about that kenny. i'm so lucky that you even glanced in my direction after i hit you with the ball and never said sorry. you're perfect for me kinsley. you're it for me."

"i love you." kinsley blurted out. if you would've told kinsley at the start of the season that she was going to fall in love with caitlin clark, she would've laughed at your face and told you to get lost.

caitlin smiled leaning down and giving her a sweet kiss. kinsley's heart ached as caitlin didn't say anything back. was it too early? kinsley asked herself and caitlin laughed a bit at the way that kinsley's face turned pale.

"i love you too, kenny. i've loved you long before i even knew i loved you. i love you." caitlin said and kinsley broke out into a grin. she leaned up and kissed caitlin again. this time instead of one long kiss it was multiple short kisses with the words, i love you, slipping out of each others mouth.

after kinsley and caitlin for that out of their system, caitlin dragged the cheerleader over to the picnic area that their friends helped set up earlier that day. kinsley felt giddily as they were right in front of the lake where the lanterns would float.

kinsley sighed content. she picked up another strawberry from the jar and plopped it inside of her mouth. she then glanced over at caitlin who was coming back with a wide smile. kinsley squinted her eyes trying to make out what she had in her hands.

"caitlin," kinsley gasped as caitlin kneeled down and held the empty lantern in front of them. caitlin grinned taking out colorful markers out of her pocket. kinsley leaned forward and gave caitlin another sweet kiss before going to decorate it. caitlin and kinsley both did their own decorations.

kinsley put k+c with a heart surrounding the letters. caitlin drew two stick figures — she made sure they both had hair to show they were girls — holding hands and having weird lines for mouth which makes it look like they're kissing. they then drew stars all over the lantern and when it was time caitlin ran back to get the stuff that makes it float.

kinsley and caitlin headed to the edge of the lake, lighting up the lantern. kinsley held the lantern in the palm of her hand and caitlin had her hand underneath hers. once the lantern floated away the two girls stayed there sitting close watching their lantern float away into the sky.

kinsley felt her heart pumping normally. no worries, nothing running inside of her mind other than caitlin. she wasn't afraid of relationships anymore. she wasn't afraid that caitlin would get bored of her like ben did. she wasn't afraid of loving. because caitlin healed that part of her.

caitlin is healing her heart, one that she didn't even break in the first place.

kinsley

liked by caitlinclark22 and others
kinsley alexa play "eres mi religión" by mana ft. joy 🤍

load more comments!

caitlinclark22 you are what i've prayed for every single night.
kinsley you're getting SUCH good head tonight caitlin clark.

stefanigwen my "it" couple 💓💓
liked by kinsley

haileyvanlith how i'm trynna be 😗
madisonthegreat the way my eyes are squinting is insane.

mattgwen i don't speak spanish...
kinsley goggle translate bitch
mattgwen YOURE SO MEAN

unknown naw she's gay wtf...
kinsley yeah what abt it.
unknown js weird
kinsley you're just jealous that i can pull both genders and you can't even pull one single gender.

katemartin03 patiently waiting for my turn 😞
kinsley maybe if you go out and actually TRY to find someone
katemartin03 too much work...

KENNY,
please don't make fun of my handwriting before you even continue reading. LEAVE ME ALONE ALRIGHT I DONT WRITE IN CURSIVE LIKE YOU. anyways, you can continue reading now.

happy valentine days kenny. it's so weird writing that because never would have i imagined that my first official valentine day with someone was going to be with you. i told you that manifestation does work and praying.

mhm you read it here first. you've been what i've wanted ever since i hit you with the basketball. which i am sorry about, i've tried telling you all those years but you were so stubborn.

heaven knows your name because you've been the only thing i've been praying for. it's always been you kenny. and maybe at first it was just to be your friend because something about you intrigued me and i only wanted to know more about you but then something changed.

i don't know what changed but it did and i'm so glad it did. cause now you're my girlfriend. and because you're my girlfriend i hope you cherish this coupons because believe it or not i work VERY HARD on them.

happy valentine's day pretty girl <3
( bully my wonky heart and i'll actually return every flower i've given you. )

FREE COUPON!
get back messages ( USE ONCE! )

FREE COUPON!
caitlin makes dinner for an entire week ( USE ONCE! )

FREE COUPON!
free head ;) ( PLEASE USE WHENEVER YOU WANT!!! )

• • •

DEAR CAITLIN FUCKING CLARK,

you've made me rethink my entire life choices ever since you threw that ball at me. and many of those decision were whether i should kill you by poisoning your food or by driving us somewhere and throwing you off the lake. then those thoughts despaired and i started to rethink my life decisions differently.

i started thinking what shirt should i wear to impress you. IMPRESS. think about it real hard. i started thinking "what if i say the wrong things? would it drive her away?" i started overthinking my actions because i didn't want you leave or cheat. i started thinking about what to do about my hair.

i felt like a high schooler again with my first crush. until suddenly i started to think if i loved you. and i HOPE i get the courage to say it today because it'll be embarrassing if i didn't and i wrote it on this letter...

and now i'm thinking that i'm happy that you're my valentine this year. i'm thinking that you've made my life more enjoyable — although i still love messing around with you, it'll never stop fyi — you've made me know what a true relationship should be. you showed me communication, showed me that it's okay to open up and ask for help. showed me to understand.

showed me that i'm so good at giving head hehehe.

anyways, happy valentine's day caitlin clark and if you break my heart ill make sure that you casket is pink and that everyone wears a color of the rainbow <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 450 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
97.8K 2.6K 37
A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball commit accompained by her childhood best...
146K 3.1K 29
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž she was harder to forget than she was to leave cover creds: @-sunfyres โ’ธ -latenighttalkinq
33.4K 520 21
Paige bueckers x fem oc This is a story where Paige Bueckers and Madeline Miller were best friends their whole life until they got scholarships to d...