Falling For You Slowly || Hie...

By fantasize_about_it

Sang Zhi, the second female to enter the e-sports society. It has been a few months since she was appointed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Author's Note

751 8 1
By fantasize_about_it

Hey guys, this is my first book so I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your criteria. This book will take place when Tong Yao is not together with Lu Si Cheng yet and the nationals are already over. After Hierophant has played on YCQB's team he gets transferred to another team. Ai Jia and Cheng Jin Yang don't get married yet. Please note that some characters I added on to the story and this is completely fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 175 16
Hello everyone This is a fan fiction version of falling into your smile after team ZGDX becomes the world champions, and Tong You lefts the team tem...
5.4K 282 20
this is the aftermath of the cdrama falling into your smile after the tournament, it's a pure fanfiction about how lu si cheng and tong yao overcome...
79.9K 2K 51
Xiao Rui asked: "Lu Sicheng, are you really interested in Tong Yao?" Lu Sicheng: "I won't answer this question." Tong Yao: "..." Xiao Rui: "So the re...
32K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...