amare ✧ lee haechan

By lmhofair

✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

twelve

654 25 4
By lmhofair

kimvyj has posted

Liked by lee_jiah, kanghaeun, ongdoyun and 428 others

kimvyj parking lot 🅿️
—————
lee_jiah heyyyyy gorgeous 😏
kimvyj i love u

ongdoyun there's a nice car behind u
naaariii yujin is the nice one

minjixoxo i took that picture 🫶
kimvyj YES U DID thank u
minjixoxo everything for my favorite lady
kanghaeun hey!☹️

kanghaeun THIS building has a nice parking lot
kimvyj so trueeee

Yujin's eyes narrowed as she looked at the old man who had been in the shop for a long time. She sighed, not liking the situation one bit. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to leave this store," she said, hoping the guy would listen to her. The old man's face twisted into a grimace as he looked at her. She felt uneasy. "I'm not going anywhere," he snapped, his voice low and his tone was pressing on the word "not".

Yujin's suspicions about this man had been growing ever since he first entered the store. His strange look and nervous demeanor had put her on edge.

"Don't get me wrong, I just don't understand why you've been standing in one place for several minutes, not buying anything, looking at me all the time," as she turned and reached for a pack of ramen to fill the shelves, the man suddenly walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist. Yujin felt his hot breath on her neck as he whispered something that she didn't understand in her ear.

At that moment, Yujin was terrified and knew she had to do something fast so she twisted and pushed the man with all her strength. "Get out of here!" she yelled, her voice echoing around the store. The old man staggered backwards and fell to the ground, tripping over the rest of the things that were waiting their turn to be placed on the shelf.

Just then, the shop door opened and Haechan walked in. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked, looking around the store, trying to understand what had happened moments before he entered the store.

Yujin turned to face him, relief flooding her. "I don't know, this man was harassing me," she said, pointing to the old man lying on the ground. Haechan's eyes widened as he looked around the scene before him.

Haechan walked over to the man and lifted him off the ground, pushing him against the wall and holding him by the shoulders. He was definitely scared of Donghyuck's attitude. "What got into your head? Harassing young girls at work? Do you enjoy it? Are you stupid?" Hyuck asked him questions, looking him straight in the eyes. "What, why aren't you talking? Cat got your tongue?"

"N-no sir, it didn't happen. She's lying! I swear she's lying, I'm innocent." Hearing his words, the young boy laughed sarcastically, his eyes darkening.

"Yeah? She's lying?" the old guy nodded, breathing a sigh of relief that Haechan believed him. "You're impossible. You really think I'll believe you? Look at her and see how scared she is. Do you really think I can believe you that she's lying? But don't worry, if you say so, we can review the security footage and clear your name since you're so insistent that you're innocent and she's a liar. Should we do that?"

The man looked at Yujin and shook his head furiously. Donghyuck released the man from his grip, still making sure he didn't escape the store and looked at the girl. "We'll call the police, yeah? We shouldn't let him leave the store, because who knows what idea will pop into his head."

"Sir, I doubt that would be needed," he definitely wanted to say something more but fell silent as soon as Hyuck shot him a death glare.

"Yeah? What, you gonna go harass other women when you leave the store? You must be kidding, there's no way you're leaving this building without the police," Haechan and the stranger were arguing about it when Yujin dialed the emergency number to notify the police about the incident that had happened a few minutes earlier.

The police arrived half an hour later. They wrote down information about Yujin and Haechan, then listened to what exactly happened. The man tried to argue and explain that it was not true, but as soon as one of the cops informed them that they would take the camera footage as evidence, the man fell silent.

As soon as police officers took the man and left with him, Haechan turned to Yujin, sending her a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. Are you okay?"

Yujin nodded, biting her lower lip slightly. "Yeah," she said, looking at him. "It was just a little bit scary."

"I understand," he said and hugged her gently. "Do you want me to stay with you until the end of your shift?"

NCT HAECHAN AND HIS HEROIC ACT

Thanks to an anonymous source, we got to know that last night Haechan from NCT helped the young girl who was being harassed by a stranger at a convenience store – her workplace. According to our source, Haechan entered the store and saw the man harassing the girl. Without hesitation, he stepped in and kept the man away from her until the police arrived.

Once the authorities took the man away, Haechan stayed with the girl to make sure she was okay. The woman was understandably shaken by the incident, but Haechan's kindness and bravery helped to ease her fears.

It's not every day that we hear about celebrities going out of their way to help others, but Haechan's actions prove that there are still good people in the world who are willing to lend a helping hand. We commend Haechan for his bravery and selflessness, and we hope that his actions inspire others to do the same. We also hope that the young woman is feeling well today!

Comments about the article (271):

user1: holy shit, i hope that girl is okay:/

user2: thanks god haechan was here... who knows what would have happened without him

user3: 👏👏👏

user4: ew i hate men, not haechan tho

user5: i'm so sorry this happened to that girl... i hope she's okay:(

user6: does anyone know if this girl is ok?

user7: i hope that man rots in hell

user8: poor girl:(

user9: guys do you think Haechanie knows this girl personally?😐
user10: something disgusting happened and your idol helped someone in need and all you can think about is that?
user11: even if they know each other personally, it's none of your business lol

my favorite shop boy

hi yujin
how are u?

hii
i'm okay
thanks for ur help last night
i really appreciate it<3

you really don't need to thank me
i hate that you are often alone in shifts
I've told you once that anything can
happen to you

i know:(
i'm so glad that you came just then

no bc same
i wonder who saw all this that
they told the media about it and
articles about it came out😭

NAH FR THO
i was so surprised

tbh me too
alsooooo
do u want to come to sm
i miss u🤢🤮🤢🤮

LMFAO??? THE EMOJIS???
but sureee
i'll be here soon

okokok i'm waiting
wait
can you get me some drink?
and chenle just asked for some chips
oh and renjun wants some iced coffee
and some snack

sure, i'll get it for u guys😭

thanks my favorite shop girl💞💞💞
read 5:38pm

After half an hour yujin arrived at the place and was just standing outside the dance practice room, wondering if she should just come in or knock. She didn't have to think long, however, because she heard a voice behind her.

"Hello there, Yujin," she turned around and smiled at Jeno. "Why are you just standing here? You can come in," he said, taking the shopping bag from her hands with things for Hyuck, Chenle and Renjun. She also thought of the rest of the members and got them some drinks and snacks as well.

"Oh, I didn't know if I should just walk in or knock so I was wondering," Jeno just laughed and opened the door.

"Next tine don't knock, just come in," Yujin nodded and followed Jeno into the room. She smiled at everyone and said hello, noting that Haeun and Minji are not in the building today.

"Woah, I asked you for four things and and you came here with the whole store," Donghyuck said as he looked into the bag.

Yujin laughed and handed Renjun his iced coffee, which he thanked and sent her a huge smile. "Well yeah, but I thought the rest of the boys might want something to eat or drink as well."

"Aren't you just the best?" Chenle asked, giving her a quick hug. "How much money do we owe you?"

"Oh nothing, I don't wanna any money from you guys."

"Are you sure?" Mark asked, opening a watermelon drink. "You bought a lot, I'm sure it wasn't cheap."

"Yeah, let us give you the money back," Jisung said, sitting next to her.

"Don't force her if she tells you no, we'll just buy her some food next time," Jaemin reached for some jelly candy and winked at her.

"By the way, Hyuck told us what happened last night," Renjun said, sitting across from her. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah! I'm okay, I'm glad Donghyck showed up just in time," she looked at him and he stroked her hair, playfully messing it up so she slapped his hand and the guys just laughed. "So, what do you guys usually do here when you're not practicing your choreography?" she asked, trying to steal some chips from Chenle's bag.

Jeno shrugged. "We mostly just hang out, play some games, football, stuff like that. We don't get a lot of free time during the day, so we try to make the most of it when we can."

Yujin nodded, feeling like she was getting an inside look at what life was like for an idol. It was fascinating for her to see how hard they worked, and how much they enjoyed their time off. She felt a little sorry that they have little time for themselves and that they are probably overworked to a large extent — especially Mark and Haechan, who also have schedules with NCT 127.

"I know your schedule is overpacked so please make sure you rest as much as you can and eat your meals properly. Oh and remember that I'm here for you guys if you need anything," she said, looking at them intently. The boys looked at her softly, grateful that she was worried about them. They also knew that Yujin was right.

"No need to worry about us, yeah? Don't bother your head about it, we're fine and I promise we'll let you know if we need anything, okay? Thank you," Chenle smiled at her, finally handing her his bag of chips.

Soon, the boys were back to practicing choreography, and Yujin was busy scrolling through her social media.

oookay, hello guys!! i'm genuinely so sorry for not updating earlier but i'm kinda busy lately tbh:(

i hope you liked that chapter tho<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.4K 72
..( πŸŽ™οΈ )𝗑𝗖𝗧xπ—’π—–π˜€ "π™£π™˜π™© π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’? 𝙙π™ͺπ™™π™š, 𝙣𝙀, π™ž π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š!" in which a group of friends find ...
19.4K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
104K 5.4K 28
❝ᴀʀᴇɴ'α΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏᴏ α΄…α΄œα΄Κ™ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ?❞ ⇴in which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ʀᴇᴑʀΙͺᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀ...
183K 5.6K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series