YOU AND ME

By Winsa121

A love story of two people...who are separated in childhood... But will they meet again?.. If they met again... More

Intro
Gang ๐Ÿค—
Goodbye??
Family๐Ÿค—
Villain๐Ÿค”
Love at first sight๐Ÿค”
First impression ๐Ÿ˜‰
Promise..
Not an update...
Chocolate Thief ๐Ÿซ
Coffeeโ˜•
You๐Ÿ˜
The kiss๐Ÿ˜˜
Memoryโ˜บ
Winnie๐Ÿ’•
Love is a lie.. ๐Ÿ™‚
Loveโค
Reality ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Truthโ˜บ
Read it
Characters
First meet๐Ÿค—
Remember ๐Ÿค”
A Chanceโ˜บ
Rival๐Ÿคจ
kidnap ๐Ÿ˜‹
Trip๐Ÿค—
Usโค
A Night๐ŸŒƒ
kisses ๐Ÿ’‹
Emma's marriage โ˜บ
A little ๐Ÿ”ž

It's Time for you.. ๐Ÿ’•

246 16 30
By Winsa121

*The morning sunlight pierced through the windows of bright's room forcing him to wakeup from his deep slumber,The light is directly striking his eyes,Making him to groan in dissatisfaction,He slugishly covered his eyes by blanket ,Once again drifting of to dreamland..*

*But life not always proceeds the way we want..In the same way he was further interuppted by a loud opening of his room's door and later he felt someone smack his head.*

Bright : What the actual Duck in the world man!!!!  *He Screamed opening his eyes.*

Stella : Neither duck nor Swan ...Get your ass out of bed !!! Do you even know what time it is??

Bright : Stella Darling why to take this much effort of waking me up to know the time..you should have looked at watch Instead..He said sleepily..

Stella : Intelligent much!!! Wake up it's already 10:00am

*Bright went through a small shock after learning about time.*

Bright :  WHATTTT!! I have to be there for practice by 9:00 am Goddamn we have a new sponsor today..I fucked up big time..

Stella: See This what happens when you don't listen to your mom.Be thankful to me that I woke you up..

Bright : Thank you stella Darling..I owe you alot..

Stella : You sure do.. Come downstairs in 5 mins let's have breakfast

*Bright rushed to brush his teeth..And his mom went downstairs..Suddenly Bright remembered that he should inform man about him being late to parctice ,So they should start practising without him..Bright hurriedly rushed to call man and opened his MOBILE..*

Bright : WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STELLA!!!!  IT'S STILL 7:00 IN THE MORNING!!!!  YOU ARE A TRICKSTER..... I HATE YOU...WHICH MOM BEHAVES LIKE THIS... He screamed at the top of his lungs

*Stella Downstairs is giggling by hearing her son's scream.*

Stella: Every Asian mom does that.. Now hurry up...

Bright : So much.. For calling you darling daily.. *He mutered under his breath and went to shower he is SOO DONE WITH HIS MOM*

*Downstairs his mom was preparing breakfast while his father was sitting on dining table.Their calling bell rang while they were about to eat..stella went to open the door..And they were Suprised to meet Dev  and his daughter Emma.*

Akira : HEYYYY!!!!! DEV ...... what a sudden suprise you idiot..why didn't you even inform me that you are arriving from chiangmai..I would have received you at the airport and Emma How's your college is going on??

Emma : Finally I have completed my degree Uncle...How are you and aunt stella are doing??

Stella : We are doing good baby...I'm soo happy to see you here after long time 

Emma : Yup me too!! And where is my dear brother bright ?..Do you know aunty he even stopped visiting me in college. Saying that girls in my college are not that good looking..

Stella :  what else do you expect from your brother...  Bright!!! Come down Uncle Dev and Emma came..

Bright: Coming Mom...just 15 minutes...

Dev : We actually came to bangkok for Emma's certificates..But they said that their is some process left so they will give it to us tommorow..So I thought we could stay here and spend some time with you..

Akira : OHHH!! yes!!!! I'm so happy

*while they were discussing they heard Akira's mobile ringing,so stella went to pick it up.*

Stella : Hello..who is this? *Hearing the other side reply she screamed* AKIRAAA!!!! Arjin is on the line he is calling from Switzerland!!!!!

*Hearing this bright who is fixing his hair...felt his heart beat Rapidly..He abandoned whatever he was doing...and ran downstairs with love arrows shooting straight from his eyes.*

Akira : Hello!!! Arjin how are you man ??? I'm soo happy that u have called now!!! What within two days you are coming to Thailand with your Sons and Dughter?? And remaining details I should ask from Dev... Wait why should I ask Dev about it?? What do you mean by he will explain everything?? What?? Ok...bye.....

What is it Dev ?? What Arjin is talking about?? What are you guys planning without telling me..

Dev : Akira !!! Actually we were planning this since days.. we thought to suprise you..After many  years all of our Gang is going to meet again...Last time we meet , everyone has gone to different places to establish there careers..But this time everyone of us are coming to spend our time with each others family..

Akira : But I'm always the one to plan get together na??

Dev : I told you it is a suprise for you ....And this time it is going to be at my house in chiang mai.. These 10 days we will enjoy inp such a way that each of us will remember our college days..

*Hearing this from Dev...Akira felt emotional and tears started pooling in his eyes but soon he was met with a bone crushing hug from his son...whose eyes we are also pooled with tears..This Suprised Akira. *

Akira : Bright why are you crying?? When I'm the one who is suprised??

Bright : What are you talking dad aren't your friends children are my friends ..Even I'm also missing them...

*Though Bright looked Suspicious to Akira he let it slide...But Stella was still Suspicious of her son's actions though.*

Stella : You said you are going to take 15 minutes but how come you have arrived within less than 5minutes???🧐

Bright : Stop watching Soap operas much stella darling !! you are getting bad at timings

*Stella rolled her eyes..while Akira and Dev started Discussing about their plans for gettogether,They have decided that they both gonna go today night to chiang mai and bright will come tomorrow to chaing mai with his mom and emma.*

Bright : No papa !!! I want to come with you guys today....Dev Auncle please let me come with you na..

Dev : No!! Brighty we have lot of arrangements to do there and Emma needs her college certificates na...So please go with her to college tomorrow..And then you can join us..

*Bright started sulking as his father and Auncle refused him ..Seeing this Emma approached her brother.*

Emma : Sorry bro... I need those certificates urgently..we will go tomorrow na..

Bright : What should I do with you dear sister..ok..fine..

At a different place :                                      

*Daniel is a cruel mafia Don who is famous for his merciless behaviour and power..He hates one thing the most That is Breaking his Trust..And no one will be alive who was disloyal to him ..Same as the one who is currently whimpering under the trigger of his gun. *

y/n : Sorry!! Daniel forgive me this one time..

Daniel : It's not about what you did anymore.. It's about breaking the trust I had in you..

y/n : Daniel... Please.. Please....

*Daniel was diverted by a call from his daughter.. His one and only girl,He will do anything for her.. *

Daniel : Hello pam  Dear ? Why is your voice so dull? Did u had your lunch?? Don't overthink much dear...You are so sensitive that's what I'm afraid of...Papa will call you later okay!!!  I have some urgent work now... Byee..

y/n : please.. Forgi.... *Before he would complete the sentence a bullet pierced through his head*

Same day.. Evening                                          

* Bright was practicing with his friends and also told them about their father friends get together trip*

Man : Woww!!! Meeting of friends after so many years.. This is interesting..

Boss : Yes.. It is bro.. Even their families are also coming.. It means so many young girls and boys.. We can have a chance with them..

Prem : I was born ready for this kind of family reunions..

Bright : I just said Iam going there.. Not that I would take all of you with me..No need of you guys..you are no less than a torcher to me.

Prem : TORCHER!!! WHAT TO DO YOU MEAN BY TORCHER.. WE ARE NOT EVEN COMPETITION TO YOU... LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND OUR FACE...

Man : *Tears pooled in his eyes * See Even you also changed as soon as you heard about your lover arrival you forget about your friends 😭😭 ... I don't wanna live in this selfish world anymore...

Boss :  * Exhaled his breath slowly* Yes Man.. Friendship is that ship which meant to sink when people enter in a relationship 😣😣

Prem, Man :  Boss🥺🥺..You are philosopher..

Bright : Wahhh!! My mom's nagging is atleast Bareable than yours.... Stop being Dramatic!!!OK FINE let's go together..

*All of his friends were jumping after bright agreed to them.. But A loud bang on their practice room door interrupted their celebration.. Their came phuak running towards them and stopped before bright while panting to breath.*

Phuak : Brig.. Bright.. Did pam proposed to you yesterday??

Bright : Yes she did!! Why are you in a hurry phuak??

*All other friends are curiously listening to him*

Phuak : what did you tell her bright??

Bright :  Obviously noo!! What else will I tell her?? Don't you guys know about my love story... I'm waiting for Arwin since years.. You know how much I love him right.. Then how will I accept pam...

Phuak : Bright There is a big problem.. Pam has committed Suicide...

Bright, Man, Boss, prem : WHATTT!!!!!  *Shock was written on all of their faces*

This is a long chapter.. I didn't expect it to come out this long but it became long😁😁 as I was writing..

Do Vote and share your thoughts in comments..

- with love                                                                 
Nani❤                                                                   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.8K 52
๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐Ÿฅ€ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ Win Metawin, a rookie finally enters the entertainment industry as a new BL a...
55.3K 3.3K 20
Sarawat loses his memory in an accident. He wakes up only to find out he's married to his childhood best friend, Molly who is pregnant. Five years pa...
14.9K 1.2K 42
โค๏ธ#Mpreg story "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towards the little devil's flushed face. "Ahm... a l-little..." "I am sorry.... I didn'...
20.5K 1.1K 40
Two unknown people marry eachother, How will their journey and marriage of LOVE, LIFE will proceed....Do they stick together until the end? Or will t...