The One Who Controls | Tom Ka...

By p22hehe

In the heart of Tokyo's underworld, Veronica found herself at a crossroads, faced with a choice that could ei... More

It Was Only The Beginning
Blood
Screw This
Enjoy it Babe
He'll Come Save You
I Knew You'd Come
Mafia and Parties
Are You Ready?
He's Dead
Clubbing and Racing
I Can Help You
Drunken
Betrayal
Jealous Much?
Remember Me
Stop
I Can't Anymore
Just Let Me Die
Who Is He
Hit Me
New Girls
Only Us
I Have To Tell You Something
Him
Home
Secrets or Lies
Why,Why,Why
Numb That Feeling
High
Careless
Protected 
You're My Baby
Dead Or Alive
This Isn't The End
Save Him
You're My Plan
What's He Hiding?
You Don't Know Anything
It Hurts To Love You
I'm Saying Please
Cascading Failures
Darkness and Loss
Protect You
He's Back
You Can't Be Here
Past
Far Away-Epilogue
Authors note
Sequel

Kill Her

1K 19 8
By p22hehe

My mind was racing, he was going to kill me. The look in eyes, there was no guilt, no remorse, no nothing. He was going to fucking kill me. He scared me even more now. I had finally calmed down when Bill got into it with Tom. They were punching and trying to beat each other. Eventually Bill had him pinned to ground, screaming at him to stop fighting it.

There was footsteps coming to the living room, all the girls just stared confused and jaw dropped. "Fuck off!" I yell at those stupid bitches that couldn't mind their fucking business. Taylor pushed them away as she came up to me, grabbing me off the floor.

Tom was standing now, looking at me. I didn't make eye contact, just played with the hem of my shirt as the silence sat in the room.

"V can I talk to you." Tom says coming up to me, I put my hand up and back away. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Just don't. Don't." I say through tears as his face softens, he actually looked sad. Why did I feel bad? Why did I fucking care? Fuck, what is wrong with me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Taylor yells at him as he tries to come closer. He slaps her face and she pushes him back.

Bills face said it all but he tried to show he didn't care. Taylor grabs my arm, dragging me out of the room and to the back bedroom. Lexi gave me glare as I walked in. Taylor flipped her the finger, as she grabbed some blankets from the bed.

We walked upstairs and she led me to a room that I've never noticed before, it looked like toms room but way smaller.

"I'm not letting you sleep in his bed so here." She gave me a small hug before shutting the door behind her. I looked in the mirror and there was red bruising on my neck, it hurt to touch it. I still can't fucking believe that shit.

I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. There was a knock on the door, I knew it was him, it had to be.

The door opened slowly, his silhouette stood in the doorway towering. He walked in sitting across from me. "V I'm sorry."

Words I never thought I'd hear from him. He was at his low right now, tomorrow he'd act like this never happened. He grabs my hand and I notice that he crying, he's actually crying.

"I love you V, I'm serious. I love you."

No no, he can't just say that. He couldn't be serious. "Tom please don't say that." I say starting to cry, he grips my hand looking at me. He grabs my chin, placing his lips to mine, kissing my slowly as his hand wraps around my face.

"You make it hard to hate you right now." I should, I really should hate him, but I can't. He has me wrapped around his fucking finger.

"V please forgive me right now, I need you." He says wrapping his arms around me, putting his head into my hair.

"Don't leave me please, don't leave me."

"I won't, promise." We lay down and I crawl up to his chest, as his arms wrap around me, stroking my back, as I tried to sleep.

...
He wasn't in the bed when I woke up, it was already afternoon by the time.

I slipped on some clothes heading out the door, Taylor stood on the other side, coffee in hand.

"Hey babe, you've been sleeping forever."

"Late night." She laughs a little, walking next to me downstairs. The living room was empty and I assumed the guys were out on business.

"Where's everyone at?"

"Boys are out, Marie's in the bedroom, and the whores are swimming out back."

"Bill say anything yet?"

"V I don't wanna talk about it."

"Yeah but-" I was cut off my drunk giggles of the girls coming in, their bathing suits dripping on the floor. Taylor's face turned to disgust as she crossed her arms. They dug into a class cabinet, pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

"Hey that's Bills, you can't just drink it." Taylor says standing up. One of them laughs, getting closer to her.

"He's mine right now, so I'm gonna drink it." She said in a snarky tone as she unscrewed the cap, Taylor tries grabbing it from her hands and it slipped, crashing on the ground, whiskey splashing the white couch. Everyone goes silent, as we all look at each other in awe.

"Bill is going to shit a brick."

"Fuck." Lexi and the other one starting laughing as they stumble out of the room. Bills girl turns around smirking as she walks away.

"Ugh that stupid bitch." Taylor says coming in with the garbage can, she slowly picks up the pieces as I try and scrub the stain out of the couch.

"Should we grab Marie and go get a drink or something, I wanna take your mind off things." She nods and we clean up the rest of the living room, the mess that the girl should be cleaning, not us.

"Let's go!" I yell at Marie as she runs to the car, still putting her heel on as she shuts the car door. We drove down the road, listening to music as we  soon arrived at some bar, it was dark and had black light lighting the white around the bar.

"Two shots of tequila and a virgin margarita." The drinks came and Marie, slammed hers down instantly, ordering us more. By the fifth shot, I already knew I wasn't driving anymore.

We dance to the music, trying to keep our minds off other things. This gave me memories of the first night I met Tom, it was a club but close enough. I couldn't even imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't met him. It made me curious how the other girls ended up in the same situation.

We sat in a booth for awhile talking and drinking as Taylor laughed at our drunk Marie and I.

"Shit I'm getting call." I walk to the corner answering the call.

Phone call...

"V where are you? You at the house?"

"No." I start to giggle as he sighs into the phone.

"V, please tell me one of you is sober to drive. I'll meet you at the house."

"Yeah yeah, Taylor can drive." I say and hang up the phone, walking over.

"Come on, let's head." Marie stands up giggling and stumbles grabbing on to me, we break out laughing as Taylor's tugs us out the door. The night breeze blew my hair back as I got into the car, trying not to tip over.

We were the first to arrive at the garage, surprisingly Tom didn't beat us here. Marie was already headed to the room as we stepped out of the car.

"Girl your so fucked." Taylor says laughing at me as I use the car to get up and start walking into the main part of the house.

There was a loud scream echoing through the house, I jump and Taylor runs to where it came from. I trail behind her, pushing open the back bedroom door. Oh my god. Oh my god. Im going to be fucking sick. Oh my god.

I put my hand over my mouth as I walked closer to what I was seeing. Lexis body hung from the ceiling, her stomach gutted from the inside out. The two other girls lay dead or they looked dead, strapped to chairs, covering duct tape over there mouth and eyes. Blood smeared all over the floor, in writing.

Revenge

Spelled in her fucking blood, oh my god. It was horrible, she was fucking massacred, completely butchered.

I ran to the bathroom, puking in the toilet, that was a fucking sight. Made me sick to my stomach. Engines roared into the garage, shit. I walk out, tearing up a little as Tom comes up to me.

"What's wrong?" I just point to the back bedroom, he goes past me and into the room. I built up courage to follow after Bill and George. They all stood mouth opened. I walk over to the girls in chairs, one of them groaned throwing her head back, I noticed they both had cuts and stabs all over there bodies. There faces were beaten black and blue. Right as I about to pull the tape off, Tom comes over and lays off two shots. Shooting them.

"Why would you do that!"

"They were suffering, they would have bled out."

That would have been me, if we were here. We could have been dead right now. Our bodies left behind for the boys to find.

Tom's POV

This was bad, so fucking bad. It could have been anyone from the mafia or the fucking allies going behind our back, fuck.

"Fuck we do now." Bill says to me as we leave that murder room. Just as I was about to answer, the sound of a window breaking. I pull out my gun ready, they knew we were going to be here right now.

The lights cut out, Bill and George stand behind me, gun in hand. The lights are on again with four men standing in front me. Four men who we knew pretty damn well, people I wasn't surprised to see right now in this mess.

"Aw Kaulitz sorry for the mess but I didn't think you'd mind me getting rid of those whores. Couldn't find the other ones though? They should have been dead by now, you'd think Tom could give two less fucks about a bitch."

"Fucks this all about."

"You Tom. You going fucking soft, you don't deserve this empire anymore, I do."

"You've never been the man for the job." I say scoffing at him. There's sounds of girls yelling as I see them being dragged out by men holding them in a tight grip.

"So Tom, prove your not entirely worse less then. Kill her." He says pointing at Veronica. She gave me a scared look as I turn to her.

"Might as well kill the rest of them too. Oh shit, who's is this one?" He walks up to Taylor, grabbing at her stomach. Fuck was he doing.  Bills face grew angry and he tightened his fists.

"Which one of you dumbasses got her pregnant." He says laughing as he looks at all of us. Bill got her knocked up, what the fuck. Was I the only who didn't know.

"I can take that for you, it's okay." He smirks and flicks open a knife, Taylor starts to scream as he trails the knife against her stomach. Bill starts to go up as I push his chest back. I shake my head.

"You guys are all fucking weak now! Some notorious gang you are now huh?"

He comes up to me, and two men grab me from behind. He punches my gut, I groan out in pain.

He walks up to V gun in hand. "Don't fucking touch, I will fucking kill you right here."

He laughs at me as he strokes her hair before hitting her in the face, again and again. I scream for him to stop. He kept hitting her, I looked into her crying eyes, I couldn't help her.

"Prove to me you don't care, come on Tom, fucking prove it!" I knew what he meant, this was going to hurt me more then it was her. They let me go, I walk over. She's on the floor in pain. I grab her by the hair, she groans and looks me in the eye.

"Do it. Kill her."

I put my gun to her forehead. Her eyes stare back at me as I click the gun back, shes squeezes her eyes shut as the shot goes off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 40 32
Original Idea From My Living Nightmare By winternightz Mária Alonso Was A Gang Leader Like Tom Kaulitz But She Hated Him With Her Guts After He Bruta...
109K 2K 48
Ok so this story is kinda gonna be like my living Nightmare but in my version. There are 4 famous and most powerful mafia gangs in Tokyo. The Suzuk...
22.8K 114 35
A girl by the name of Victoria , a stripper in the city of los vegas In the mafia club she works at she gets anonymous tip for the same person every...
69K 1.9K 43
Rhea moved to Tokyo with her best friend to escape her past but when she meets the most feared man in Tokyo and is forced into something more dangero...