๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐’๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๏ฟฝ...

Par ilycharlesleclerc

a love story...interesting one Plus

โ™กAestheticsโ™ก
โ™คTrailerโ™ค
โ˜†Charactersโ˜† [pt.1]
1| Waffles and Lilies
2| Anxious
3| Hello New Friend!
4| Cruella wanna see her
5| A promotion?
6| Sisters before Misters
7| A future planned for you
AUTHOR'S NOTE
8| Macarons
9| Am I going lax?
10| Rihanna Reynold G
11| Caught in 4k
12| Lunch Date?
13| I try not to stare
14| Whora the explorer
15|Sometimes We Should Take Shortcuts
16| The Clarke Eclipse
17| Come and get me sweetheart
18|The Nyx
19| Barbie's here
20| Late
21| A drive to remember
22 Business Proposal
23| Dinner
25| A Glimpse into His Soul
26| Shopping

24| Drive back home

4 0 0
Par ilycharlesleclerc

I woke up and it was 9:20 AM already. Our flight back home was at 10 AM. And being late today was the last thing I wanted. I put an alarm last night but guess my stupid ass put an alarm for 8 PM not AM.

fuck. why beds are so comfy when you're getting late?

I grunted and went straight to the bathroom. I quickly freshened up, brushed my teeth, and took a cold shower hoping it would shoo away the sleepiness, but it didn't work that much. I was still sleepy.

It was 9:40. Bianca you're fucked up.

I quickly grabbed the first thing I land my hands on in my suitcase. It's a good outfit.

I put it on. And hurriedly packed my things in the suitcase...or maybe stuffed.

I truly didn't bother myself to put anything on my face, not even a moisturizer. I'm still so fucking sleepy.

And right now, I'm dragging my suitcase behind me as I rush towards the elevator. I check the time.

9:57. fuckkk.

After what feels like an eternity the elevator closes, moves, and finally opens on the ground floor.

I find Mr. Clarke standing at the same place he was standing last night talking to his bodyguards.

I walk towards them.

and how the hell does he manage to look sooo hawt in the morning? Damn! no damn...he looks in not so good mood.

"Good Morning, Mr. Clarke." I pant.

"Late." He glowers at me before taking long strides toward the hotel exit.

"By just one minute." I say trying to keep my breath steady as I walk to match his pace.

"Just one minute?" He repeats snapping at me. His gaze met mine and we both stopped walking.

bro, why so mad? C'mon, I just started my day.

"Yes-" I cut myself off trying not to piss him off more than he already was. "I'm so sorry, the shower was not worki-"

"Shut up with these stupid excuses and walk." He says calmly and turns around.

Not so good morning I guess. He was in a pretty good mood last night, I mean it was moderate yk neutral okey dokey and now he's flying off the handle.

We reach the car, and he gets into the back seat, and so do I. There's a someone in the driver's seat probably his driver who'll drive us to his private airport. Rich people shit.

The car starts moving the cool Seattle breeze brushes my cheeks. It's mid-November so it's pretty cold weather. I look outside the window admiring the buildings and we pass, trying to avoid how melodiously my boss is shouting at someone on the phone. poor person.

I'll have a headache soon, I know. I lean my head back on the headrest still facing the window. I try to mentally block my hearing, cause he'd be pissed if I pulled out my AirPods in front of him.

I close my eyes, and let the fresh hair blow my hair.

_____________________

"Ma'am." It feels like my body is having an earthquake.

"Ma'am."

I come back to my senses. Someone's shaking me.

"Ma'am we're here. Please wake u-" He cuts himself off as he sees me opening my eyes.

I squeeze my one eye trying to adjust myself to the soft sunlight.

"Mr. Clarke's already inside." He adds.

I rub my eyes, grab my bag, and get out of the car.

I see a plane. It's the same one Noah and I came here in.

I run my hand on my face trying to properly awaken myself. I feel hot, I put the back of my hand on my forehead, it's also hot. Wow. Guess, I have a fever.

The bodyguards who woke me up led the way to the airstairs. I follow him.

We enter the plane, and it's not the same as the one I came here in. Only the exteriors are the same. This one has a matte black interior and charcoal black seats with light golden tables in front of them.

do they have their own planes? Wow.

I spot Mr. Clarke sitting in one of the seats sipping on something from a white cup with a laptop in front of him.

He spares me a look and as when I was expecting him to taunt me again he turns his eyes back to his laptop ignoring me.

Thank god, he didn't yell this time.

I walk to the seat behind him. I take the facing toward the back of the plane, completely out of his gaze.

I snuggle into the seat and as soon as I close my eyes to go back to my precious sleep.

"Ma'am." I open my eyes.

"Y-Yeah..?" I ask the lady standing in front of me.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry so nothing, thank you." I smile hoping she'd go away and let me sleep.

"At least Tea or Coffee?"

"No, I'm good." I say politely.

I seriously need to learn how to say NO politely, I hope she doesn't think I'm rude.

"Alright, lemme know if you need anything. Just press that button to call me."

"Sure." I say looking at a button beside my seat.

She leaves, I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

_________________

"Bianca." I bolt open my eyes to his voice.

"Y-yes." I sit up straight trying to look not-just woke up.

"We're here." He says and I look out of the window. We're on the roof of the office building.

"C'mon." He gestures to me to stand up. So, I do, grab my bag and walk behind him.

I feel hot on the inside and so cold on the outside. We walk down the airstairs and toward the elevator.

I pull my sweater close to me. I see two men from the office staff carrying the luggage out of the plane. We get into the elevator, he presses for the ground floor. I check the time, it's 3 PM.

Wow, I've slept halfway through the day.

Seriously, I don't have the energy to drive back home. I left my car in the parking lot yesterday morning. I search for the keys walking out of the building. I stroll toward the parking.

"You're car has been sent back to your home." His voice stops me.

"Why?"

"It was eating up the space in the parking lot." He says.

Bro...this parking lot is huge, it would fit 2 airplanes in it. And it's half empty most of the time....my one car was eating up the space....the fuck.

I pull my phone out to call Ally, she has a Sunday off from the clinic so she can pick me up.

"I'll drop you off." He says rounding towards the driver's seat.

"Oh, Thank you but no need for that. I'm just calling someone." I say politely.

That did sound polite. good.

"I didn't ask. Did I?" He opens the door of the driver's seat of his black Mustang.

woah...? That was not polite either.

As I was about to say something, a water drop landed on my hand. I look up to the sky a few more droplets fall on my cheeks and nose. It's gonna rain.

I look at him standing there cocking his brow at me.

he feels like my driver more than my boss since yesterday.

"Now, I wouldn't stand there in the rain if I had a fever." He looks at me for the last time and gets into the car.

but why can't recall telling him about the fever?

It starts drizzling...and I don't think waiting for Ally will be a good idea.

The building's gates are open, I can go inside and wait for Ally.

But I find my feet walking toward the car. Whatever.

"I walk and open the passenger seat door. And get into the car." He looks at me and I try to avoid his gaze but I do see his grin from the corner of my eyes.

I turn my face towards him to ask about how he knew about the fever but a bigger question pops in my head.

"Wh-No...wait. My keys are with me...how did my car-"

"Teleported it." He replies with a sarcastic tone.

"What?"

How does his mood change so quickly...?

"How did my car get back wh-" My phone rings, I look at him before picking up the call.

________________

"It was your attorney, you have two speeding tickets and one traffic ticket last night."

"Mhm. Pay'em off." He says.

"I'll ask Rebecca." I search for her phone number to call her.

He looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"She manages all of your bank accounts." I tell him.

"You'll manage them from now on." He says sternly.

"Okay."

I text Rebecca and tell her what I've been just told.

"And Fix my appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning- Doctor Turner."

"Okay." I say suppressing the urge to ask if he's okay.

I text Rebecca for his doctor's phone number too.

"Ask her to hand over all of my stuff to you. Everything. Official and personal. You'll be managing all of it. You're my personal assistant from now on. Drop all of Noah's tasks, Rebecca will manage his." He ordered.

okay...it sounds good. It'll make the work less complex and more efficient for both Rebecca and me.

But why does it feel like I'm going to have a tough time with him?

Who doesn't have a tough time with him tho?

"Okay." I say.

"Okay?" He glares at me.

Was I supposed to give a thank you speech to him?

"What else? Thank you...for the honor." I hold back my giggle.

He looks away.

_________________

The car stops and we're outside my building. I get out of the car.

"Thank you."

"Don't be late tomorrow"

"I won't be-" Another question crosses my head. "How did you know my address?"

He drove here like he's known this place like the back of his hand.

He didn't use GPS or even ask me directions...

"Wha- I have your resume, Bianca." He hides a smirk and drives off and I look as the car disappears from my view.

He remembered my address from the resume but didn't know my university or even if I had graduated or not.

WEIRD.

__________________

Ally gave me medicine and she's now preparing her magic potion that can cure everything while I'm watching The Summer I Turned Pretty sitting on the couch in our living room with a fever.

I was probably jet-lagged due to the constant traveling and tired from the event last night.

"Here comes, Alice's elixir." She emerges from the kitchen with a mug.

It doesn't taste very good. But it's drinkable and works like magic.

She hands it to me and settles down beside me.

"It tastes bad." I say taking the first sip.

"Shut up."

I drink it in small sips while watching the show.

we're both team Conard tho. Ally used to be team Jeremiah, but she converted after I showed her his TikTok.

I told Ally about the trip and she told me about her last night with Austin, she invited him over and they had fun.

.・゜✧﹒☁﹒✧゜・.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.6K 2.5K 39
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...
1.5K 33 7
love between ex husband and ex wife who become boss and sacretary
225K 7.9K 49
Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** Thegirl30 ...