NOTHING LIKE US πŸ–€

By taemoonsoul

Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardio... More

Author Introduction
The Mafia πŸ–€
a guest?
Here comes the man
Doctor ?
Meeting
the devilπŸ’€
what do you like?
again the same dreamπŸ€”
A suprise
Party!!
Someone to remember 🫣

Pt 2

49 5 0
By taemoonsoul

Mr. Park asked about Yoongi's opinion in their new collaborations .

After some chit chats~

"Okay kids you gathered after a long time , have fun , I'll take my leave now" said Mr.Park .
Jimin sighed relievingly . we stood and bowed at him . He left the house.

"Ahh thats a long lecture" said Yoongi and sat on the couch comfortably.

So what's the matter ,I asked with my expression less face while sitting on the couch crossing my legs like a queen.
Jimin sighed and sat beside Yoongi .

"He is back " Jimin whispered .
Who ?? I questioned .
" The one we are waiting for so long " Jimin said and smirked slightly. Ahhhh... John Frenkel I said raising my brows .
"Yes him. He spotted in the central pub last night. He was with a girl I think she is Clara , Yeon u gave me the information" said Jimin.

Yeon u is Jimin's assistant. He is one of the most trusted people in our gang .

"Then the information must me true", I said .
"So he finally back after a year of run" , Yoongi said sarcastically.
" I think he is ready to die this time. Cause he isn't hiding from us..he is just chilling out with girls ". I said with a smirk on my face.

And that's the problem Jimin said .
Me and Yoongi looked at Jimin at the same time ,eagerly waiting for him to explain why he said that . Jimin shrugged his shoulders and said .
"What's with the look ? he should probably hiding from us and he did that for a year . but now he showed up out of blue openly in a pub that too with Clara . Not even caring that we will find him . He is not that numb to do that . I think he is up with some plan " Jimin explained .

"That means he want this ..He want us to find him" I said while thinking .
"Maybe you are right ,Jimin . He doesn't used his access while coming to Korea . Our men can't find his men in the pub even" Yoongi said .
Maybe he changed his gang ? I asked .

There is a possibility , said Jimin . So whats up with the plan , I said .
'In order to plan something we need to find what are his next actions, ' Jimin said . I glared at him and dialed my secretary Do hyun .
                          ~ On the phone  ~

Hyun : Morning mam.
Me : Hyun , track down John immediately. Find out his hideout and text me .
Hyun : on it mam .
                         ~ After some time ~

Give me my chocolate back ! I glared at Jimin .
Sure I'll give it after I finish it ,he replied and showed his tongue .

"Could you two just stop !! How long you gonna fight over a piece of chocolate?" Yoongi said irritatedly.

"It's not just a chocolate!!" We both said at the same time while glaring at Yoongi and eventually glaring at each other

" Fine you can have it ", he said and gave it to me . "Forget it you can have it" I said .

Yoongi being extremely done with us took the chocolate from Jimin's hand and ate it without giving us a single bite . we both looked at him with disbelief. He shrugged his shoulder and continued to eat .

"It's all because of you" Jimin pointed his finger at me.
I rolled my eyes at him.
And my phone rang , it's Hyun.

"Mam I sent the address of his hide out but it's not actually a hide out , he is staying in a Hotel and he is staying alone . His men doesn't registered in the Hotel" , Hyun said .
I ended the call saying okay.
I looked at the two fair men sitting in front of me . "He is stayed in a Four stared Hotel , His men doesn't registered."
But why isn't he hiding from us ? Jimin questioned . Let's ask that himself . Yoongi said and smirked .

Thankyou for reading this my lovely readers...
This is my first story , please support me✨
Love you all 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
4.1K 259 18
"I said, What is your full name? Age? How you got here? And finally, do you know anything about Min Y/N?" Jin said slower this time. "Name is Kim Lun...
2.4K 75 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...
196K 6.7K 44
y/n: taehyung beg you. please. let me go, i don't want marry you. "She kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He bend her level a...