NOTHING LIKE US πŸ–€

By taemoonsoul

Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardio... More

Author Introduction
Pt 2
a guest?
Here comes the man
Doctor ?
Meeting
the devilπŸ’€
what do you like?
again the same dreamπŸ€”
A suprise
Party!!
Someone to remember 🫣

The Mafia πŸ–€

89 5 0
By taemoonsoul

Y/n POV
The alarm rang at sharp 7 am . I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light. When I saw him in my room I immediately sat up on my bed with a straight face .
"What are you doing here ? Don't you know to knock before coming into someone's room ?" I asked being pissed off as it's not the first time it's happening .
"Because you didn't wake up early I had no choice left" he said controlling his laugh .

"Get lost " I said to him and went inside the bathroom .
"come down for breakfast" he shouted from outside. I just rolled my eyes .
"Stop rolling your eyes and come fast" he said again and left the room . How on earth he can guess that ? I asked myself being irritated at him .

Time skip , at dining table

I'm peacefully eating my pancake and he is just waiting for me to finish so that we can talk . I thought something was up as his facial expressions are a bit serious unlike earlier . its because his dad is present here ? I thought.

After few minutes

I entered the main hall, bowed to his dad and sat on the couch opposite to the man in his 60's with my cold face .
"Is there any reason for your sudden visit uncle" I asked him being so polite as I can be . I'm sure this will piss him off and I want that.
"Nothing dear I just wanted to see you" he said dearly .
I remained silent for sometime .
"Come and often visit our house .your aunt misses you" he said .
"Then why can't she come here with you" I said under by breathe and rolled my eyes but that is enough for the man who is sitting beside me to hear . He glared at me and I reciprocaled it . Enough glaring you both ......
"Are you still fighting with each other ??
A sudden voice interrupted our death glaring fight , We both looked at each other like see you later look .
JIMIN are you still teasing her?? ...he smacked his son head. "
Ahh Appa it hurts" he said dramatically. I just rolled my eyes. She is the one who always attack me, he complained like a child. I just showed him my tongue . he rolled his eyes.

PARK JIMIN , the most irritating person I have ever met in my life. Sometimes I just want to put a bullet in his head . But I can't. I'm no one if its not him. I'm a terrible piece to handle but he was able to handle me since childhood. He is cute and charming guy and a big flirt too. Any girl can die for him. But he was never in a relationship. We grew up together. Thats why he is so close to me . no one ever dare to question me or pick a fight with me ,cause if someone does they die . and the only one who does but doesn't die is Him. But I can say one thing , he knew me more than anyone , even more than me .

"Am I late ??" a voice echoed the whole house . I Iooked at the sourse of the voice and a light spark came into my eyes .
"Hey Yoongi !" Jimin hugged him .

It's Him, MIN YOONGI the person I adore . its not because he is handsome or something .. Of course he is handsome .. But it's because he is the sharpest and finest Shooter , he can complete any task without any difficulty.. His empire is strong and huge . his network is unbelievable.....He can gather all the information about anyone with just a name with no matter of time. He is the one who taught me . He is my inspiration and my Teacher. He can kill anyone without mercy thats the thing I like about him the most . He is like my big brother .

Hi yoongi Oppa , I said and side hugged him .
And now I can really know that something is up because Yoongi is also here .

Jimin dad also greeted him. Though he is not his own son he treat Yoongi like his son ...I can say it is because ...Jimin had a elder brother but was dead at age of 18 and yoongi look similar to him .

Jimin and Yoongi are glaring at each other from time to time . It looked like they are waiting for Mr .Park to leave . .

Thankyou for reading this my lovely readers...
This is my first story , please support me✨
Love you all 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 722 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
170K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
1M 44.1K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
77.6K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...