Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus

130 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the two of them were made it out alive by themselves and they both were swam to the jungle of the mysterious island and make the two of them breathing out little bit and they both were tired going through like this and then (Y/N) was lost his dual submachine Uzi guns and he need new weapons for what he is gonna battling any dinosaurs or enemies around here. Then the two of them were slowly got up from the ground and they both were walking and grab the hostile with them...that is Dr. Kirk and that's the only reason Dr. Kirk need to be alive right now.

The two of them drag Dr. Kirk out of here and the two of them were walking and they both still dragging the scientist bastard to somewhere else and then the two of them were keep moving out to somewhere else right away. When they both were walking and chilling little bit and then they heard some herbivores over there.

The two of them turn their heads to look and they both saw there was herbivores of Hadrosaurus was drinking some waters from the ocean and make them both were drinking and keep drinking. When these herbivores of dinosaurs are drinking and keep drinking by themselves and then out of nowhere something else just came out of the water and he was snapped his bite at the herbivore of dinosaur and drag down on the water and begin to killing it.

Soap: "Ghost, please don't tell me for what I just saw a giant crocodile just came out of nowhere from the water." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Probably, I think this is how the dinosaurs were reborn out." He said to Soap and make the two of them were sigh out and they both were heading out to somewhere else in the jungle right away and they start to walking with their own feet. When the two of them are walking by themselves and Soap carrying Dr. Kirk with him and they both were walking away from here but they didn't notice there was something else is here.

When the three of them are walking away and someone else was notice at the three of them are walking and that is a girl...an familiar girl for what (Y/N) just know her was in the middle of hallway from the building and it seems she was the only one saw (Y/N) and make him notice at her and he tried to called her out but she just run away.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the three of them are walking and they both were deep in lost somewhere on the jungle and they both tried to find a way to get out of here right now and they don't like something else is here and stalk at them. The three of them are walking away from here and they both were still keep moving out to somewhere else in this deep jungle by themselves when they both were chilling and take a walk to there right away and they just walking fast as they could and they are heading to the jungle.

When these two are walking and they both were keep walking and then something else smelling like bad for what these two soldiers and make them felt disgust.

Soap: "Christ!!!! What is that smell?!?" He said.

(Y/N): "Dead body...." He said and the two of them were walk there right away and they both pushing the bushes away and there was a raptor's dead body was laying there and the compies was eating the dead body of raptor alive.

(Y/N): "Damn....something else kill this raptor alive." He said to himself and make the two of them don't like this at all and then (Y/N) was got his shotgun out and prepare for shoot right away and Soap had his assault rifle with him too. Then the two of them are walking to there and they both were in deep shit in the jungle and they have to keep moving.

When the two of them are walking there right away and they both were sense something else is here nearby and then they both heard the roar from the creature and make them both turn around and they saw the creatures was jumped out of the bushes. Then (Y/N) with Soap are saw the creature was appeared right away and make the two of them dodge out of the way and they both fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) with Soap turn their heads to look and they both saw the appearance of creature as same like the Australis and Miaplacidus.

This creature looks like type of Komodo with gorilla style and make the two of them turn their heads to look each others and goes back to look at the creature again.

The two of them start to shooting at the dinosaur and they both were keep shooting at the dinosaur right away and make them both were keep shooting at the dinosaur right away and they tried to take this creature down. Then they were heard more of these dinosaurs appeared right away and make the two of them begin to shooting out right away and they were keep shooting many of these creatures appears right away.

(Y/N) with Soap are fighting all every last one of them and make them both fighting all of them and then they both heard something else coming toward to them right away and they turn their heads to look to see there was a giant spike ball was coming right at them.

(Y/N): "What the hell?!?" He said in surprise.

Soap: "MOVE!!!!!!" He shout out and the two of them were dodge out of the way and make the two of them were dodge out of the ways and they both land their feet down on the ground and they got their guns out and aiming whatever it is right there. When the spike ball of creature was still going and then he finally getting rid of those small monsters and then it transform into itself with an armored creature with spikes and tail of hammer.

(Y/N): "What the hell is that?" He asked in surprise.

Soap: "Sweet Bloody Jesus." He said

Regulus.

When the creature let out a terrifying roar at (Y/N) with Soap and they both saw it and the two of them who got up from the ground and they both start to shooting at the creature with their weapons and this creature is tough and the skin of armor was tough as hell and make the two of them believe their weapons couldn't work on it and they both decide to running away from here. The two of them drag Dr. Kirk with them and make them both were running and they both could felt the Regulus dinosaur was chasing at them behind.

When they both got out of there and they knew the creature wasn't going to give up right now and the giant dinosaur was still chasing at them and then (Y/N) with Soap need to moving out right away and they need to find the other way to get inside.

Soap: "What are we gonna do now, Ghost?" He asked (Y/N) and the two of them heard there was a noise and make them both turn their heads to look and they saw a girl was over there and they both saw her who waving at them and then (Y/N) recognize at her.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute....that's the girl for what I'm talking to you about." He said to Soap.

Soap: "Wait, you know her?!? She can help us?!?" He asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head and the three of them heard the roar behind and make them both were running away from here and they both start to running away from the Regulus was behind at them. When they both were run toward where the girl is and they both got lead by her and they went inside the cave right away and make them both running and they know the creature was still chasing at them in behind.

The four of them were running and they both surprise for what they stopped and they saw something in front at them for what they saw there was a giant crocodile was there then the four of them stepped back away from the Denosuchus.

Denosuchus: "*GROWLING*"

When the four of them turn their heads to look back at the Regulus who was came inside the cave and the largest carnivore was looking at the four of them and then Denosuchus was here and make the two creatures stare at each others and they both were let out a roar at each others right away and the two carnivores stare at each other like opponents. Then the two monsters were charge toward at each others and this make the four of humans were dodge out of the way and they both can running out of there fast as they could.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 152 15
Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to life as a robotic animal. You meet new...
283 99 17
In order to protect his friends, Yamaguchi accepted a proposal from the tyrant price, Daishou. Something is wrong in the Slithering Isles, though, an...
154K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
12.8K 202 20
IN NATURE, IF YOU'RE NOT THE PREDATOR... YOU ARE THE PREY. A group of Japanese high school teenagers are lost on a deserted island located somewhere...