FOREVER • S.ROGERS

By hansbroekman

In which an Asgardian Goddess finds a Brooklyn Soldier, and they fall in love. ''I love you.'' ''I love you t... More

CAST
ACT I
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
ACT II
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
ACT III
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
ACT IV
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
ACT V
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
ACT VI
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
JAMES SAMUAL LOKI ROGERS
[39]
SARAH FRIGGA REBECCA ROGERS
JOSEPH ODIN NICHOLAS ROGERS
ACT VII
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]

[EPILOGUE]

1.8K 42 18
By hansbroekman

LAUGHTER RINGS THROUGH FREYA'S ears, she smiles as she looks around the room. The date reads September 15th, 2029. 6 years after the battle that changed everybody's life.

''Well, he's definitely Steve's kid. Who dressed him up like a boy from the forties?'' Pepper snorts as she looks out the window, seeing Steve and James play catch outside.

Morgan immediately barges through the door and runs towards James.

''Jamie!'' She yells, making the boy drop the ball in his hand and turn around.

''Morgan!'' He smiles brightly, walking towards her happily.

Quickly, the two run of together to somewhere in the yard to play.

''That's fine, just leave your poor old dad behind.'' Steve mutters, grabbing the ball and gloves of the ground.

He closes the door behind him and walks inside the living room.

''Hey, how's my man Samual doing?'' Sam asks with a grin when Rogers walks inside.

''You mean James!'' Bucky exclaims.

''No, his name is Samual!'' Sam insists.

''His name is James. No one uses middle names, that's stupid!'' Barnes exclaims as he shakes his head.

''What?!'' Wilson yells. ''Everyone uses your middle name!''

''Shut up.'' He grumbles.

Suddenly, a baby's cry runs through the room.

''Okay, enough. You've woke up the baby.'' Freya strictly says, pointing between the two men seated on the couch.

''Should've named him after anybody else.'' The Goddess mumbles as she walks past Steve and towards the baby room.

''Hey, sweetheart.''

Natalie Antoinette Torene Rogers smiles back at her mother happily.

Natalie and Antoinette after those who saved the world, Torene after Thor.

''Did those boys wake you, Nattie?'' The Goddess asks with a big smile and a squeaky voice.

She smiles back brightly.

''Let's go say hi to everyone.'' Freya says, putting the baby on her hip and walking back to the living room.

Bucky, Sam, Steve, Thor and Pepper turn around with a smile.

''Hi, sweetheart.'' Pepper smiles as she stand up and gives Natalie a kiss, making her giggle.

''Hey, hero. Can you get the twins?'' Freya asks after handing her daughter to Pepper.

''On it.'' He smiles.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

That same evening, the former Avengers are having a nice, peaceful barbecue.

As peaceful as one can be with 5 young kids and 3 teenagers/young-adults.

The Barton's and Bruce also came.

Just the original 6.

The rest of the Avengers are scattered around the world. That world that is finally kind of at peace.

At least for them, it is.

''Joey, be careful with that.'' Freya grins as she watches her 7-year old son play with his hot dinner.

The boy looks up, smiles and nods at his mother and takes a bite of his meat.

Meanwhile, Clint and Steve are busy chatting by the grill while Freya, Laura and Pepper are seated at the table.

Natalie is playing on the grass next to the picknick table, shaking some sort of a toy in her hands.

''More steaks!'' Barton exclaims as he sits down with a plate filled with steaks in his hand.

''Do you want a steak, baby-doll?'' Steve smiles, brushing a strand of hair out of his 7-year olds daughters face.

''No.'' Friggie hums.

''Daddy, will you play with me?'' She asks.

''Of course I'll play with you! What do you want to do?'' Steve replies with a bright smile.

''Mhmm,'' the young girl hums. ''I wanna play soccer!'' She shrieks.

''Then we'll play soccer. Who else wants to play?''

Nearly everybody stands up with an exited smile and walks towards the yard.

''Mom, are you coming?'' Joseph asks, pulling at her arm.

''Fine.'' She giggles, standing up and turning towards Bruce, Laura and Pepper.

''You're all coming, too.'' The Goddess orders, making them smile and stand up.

''Hey, hurry up, Joey. You can be on our team!'' Cooper yells.

''I wanna be with Morgan!'' James yells quickly, pulling the girl towards him.

''Yes!'' The young Stark shrieks.

''I think they've got a little crush on each other.'' Freya whispers in Steve's ear, making his eyes widen.

''Really?'' He asks.

''Yes, it's obvious!''

''Oh,'' Rogers hums, his flickering between the two now happily talking by the goal.

''You're handling this oddly well.'' The Goddess quips as she grabs the ball.

''Morgan's a sweet kid. Even though she's a Stark.''

''Shut up.'' Freya giggles as she slaps the back of his head.

''So, you'll be this laid down when Friggie gets her first boyfriend?'' The Goddess asks with a teasing grin.

''What?! No!'' He exclaims.

''Why not?'' Freya asks, crossing her arms over her chest as she raises an eyebrow.

''Because all boys are mean idiots!''

The Goddess throws her head back in laughter.

''But not you.'' She giggles.

''I am one of a kind.'' Steve shrugs, leaning forward and planting a quick kiss on her lips.

''Okay!'' Nathaniel Barton yells.

''3, 2, 1, go!''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

August 28, 2025.

''Steven Grant Rogers, do you take Freya Odinsdottir to be your lawfully wedded wife?''

Steve smiles at Freya, a beatiful white dress hugs her body - made by the finest Asgardian's - the long trail hangs on the ground.

''I do.'' He replies, tears in his eyes.

The Goddess' eyes flicker to her maid of honour, Sif - when they were younger, they'd dream of each others weddings and how they'd be each others maids of honour.

''And Freya Odinsdottir, do you take Steven Grant Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband?''

''I do.'' She replies.

The two look at each other with nothing but love, a happy tear glinstering in their eyes.

'Congratulations, you're married. You may now kiss the bride!''

With a bright grin, Steve and Freya lean forward and connect their lips.

Steve puts a hand around her waist and dips her backwards, making her giggle against his lips as everyone cheers.

Their hands connect as they pull away and look at everyone happily.

''You did it, pal.'' Bucky grins widely, putting a hand on his shoulder. The best man.

''Our boy got married.'' Sam smirks, the other best man.

With the biggest smile on his lips Freya has ever seen, Steve looks at her as they walk down the aisle and out of the church.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Well, that took long enough.'' Steve sighs as he and Freya walk downstairs, their kids finally asleep.

''I had so much fun today.'' The Goddess smiles, think of their barbecue and soccer match and everything else.

''Me too.'' Rogers replies.

His eyes fall upon the old record laying on the small table.

''Dance with me.''

''What?'' Freya ask as she turns towards him.

''Dance with me.'' He repeats, holding up the record of their song.

We'll meet again.

''Sure.'' She giggles as Steve puts the record in the player.

Softly, the tune of the song starts and he turns towards her with a charming smile.

Steve extents his hand towards her, which she gladly takes.

When Freya does, Steve pulls her towards him quickly and puts a hand on her waist.

Slowly, they sway to the music.

And everything's.. perfect.

Utterly and totally perfect.

Freya lays her hand on his chest, his chin resting on her head.

We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when.

The Goddess looks up from his chest and smiles at him brightly, which he gladly returns.

But I know we'll meet again some sunny day.

Their lips connect in a sweet, passionate kiss. Freya smiles against his lips.

''I love you.'' She whispers.

''I love you, too. I'll love you forever.'' He replies with a lovesick smile.

''Forever, wow. That's a long time.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

I can't believe it. This story is done... I just want to say thank you for everyone's support, I never would've thought I'd reach 20k reads when i starting writing this ever!
Ive had so much fun writing and making this story and I just can't believe it's over!!
If you're interested, I'm writing another Steve Rogers fanfic right now, which is almost ready to be published. I'm going on an vacation on Friday for 10 days, I'll probably post it when I'm back!
Thank you so so much for all your comments and votes, I appreciate every single one of you!

Love you forever xx

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.7K 51
"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire." - "I have completely fallen for you. Everything...
91.4K 3.4K 27
When Steve saved her, he didn't think he would grow so attached. When Steve left her, she didn't think she'd survive. (AU themes) Steve x OC. Eventu...
24.7K 904 77
[slow updates] Pure bliss. That's what it was. When she was with him, she felt like floating. She was happy. He was, too. They wouldn't be able t...
1.1M 28.9K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...