Endgame , Miguel C Mora

Af tillyswp

"Big reputation, big reputation oh you and me we got a big reputation " IN WHICH soleil brown and miguel mora... Mere

ENDGAME
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7

5

186 7 51
Af tillyswp

soleil and mason planned to hang out , mason initiated it but they were gonna chill at soleils house.

originally , maddy was supposed to come too but she had to cancel last minute.

soleil and mason still decided to hang out , they're close so it wouldn't be that awkward.

she wore a basic tight black long sleeve with denim jeans.

she just let her hair out , flipping it slightly to the side.

she applied her lip gloss then got a text from mason saying he's here.

she opened the door for mason , they greeted eachother and hugged.

"cmon let's sit in the living room" she said as he followed behind her to the living room.

they sat next to eachother on the couch , "soo how are you?" mason asked , smiling.

"i'm gooddd how are you?" she smiled back , "i'm great , you and miguel good?" he asked.

"yes.. we're not back together! everyone keeps asking me that but we just sorted shit out and we're just friends , i actually like it that way" she informed.

"ohhh , got you " he nodded , "what about gianna?".

"it's a long story , they're not dating he doesn't like her but ethan and scott made him try to include her in our group" she explained.

"that makes much more sense, miguel hated her and called her a homewrecker , dudes just too nice he compliments everyone" mason shook his head laughing at the end.

"..yeah" soleil chuckles, "sooo what about you?? any girls you like? you know if it's one of my friends i can hit you up" she wiggled her eyebrows causing him to laugh.

"nope definitely not one of your friends" he grinned , looking in her eyes.

she nodded slowly , "okay , thames ".

"HAHAHAHA I WONNN" soleil jumped up and down after she finished a long game of monopoly with mason.

"UGHHH SHUT UP" he groaned.

soleil was very competitive when it came to board games , everyone got kinda used to it though.

"in your face" she said , hitting his nose with her finger.

he scrunched up his nose , her chest felt a bit heavy because that was something miguel always did.

"uh mase if u want we can go up to my room , i kept the snacks there " she suggests , he nodded agreeing as they got up and went upstairs to her room.

they chilled on her bed as they laughed about stupid things eating gummies and popcorn.

they were laughing their heads off before they were cut off by soleils phone ringing.

incoming facetime from "miguelito🕺"

"should i answer?" she turned to mason as his head rested on her beds headboard.

"yeah , why not? if u wanna its fine with me" mason smiles.

soleil accepts the call , seeing the corners of miguel's mouth turn up causing him to smile as he saw her.

"hey sol!" he said happily , "hi miguell " she responds , "hey mikey!" mason gets into frame.

miguel's smile slightly dropped , "hey guys , sorry i didn't know you two were together i wouldn't have called".

"what do you mean mikey its alright , so what's up?" she asks as she pops a gummy bear in her mouth.

"oh nothing i was just bored and i wanted to talk , but shit i actually have to go my mom just texted me! glad i could check up on y'all , bye!" he lies.

"oh, ok bye!" she said confused , "see ya " mason waves.

"that was odd" soleil mutters as she leaves the facetime app , she felt a pair of eyes on her so she turned around.

"what?" she smiled slightly, "nothing you're just really pretty" mason responded.

he got closer to her face , their noses touching.

their lips connected as his hand went to her waist.

their lips moved in sync as her hand rested on his cheek , as much as a good kisser he was she had to pull away.

she took a deep breath in , sitting up.

he looked at her apologetically "shit i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" he shut his eyes in regret.

"it's okay mason i just- i don't know" she sighs.

"i know , you're clearly not over miguel i just shouldn't have.. i gotta go " he said as he left.

soleil burries her head into her hands as she sighs again , hearing his car leave the driveway.

mason was really sweet and caring but , she didn't love him like she loves miguel.

she didn't want to hurt miguel's feelings either , so she hoped mason wouldn't tell him about what happened.

miguelito 🕺

hey mikey

heyyy

whatcha doinnn

nothingg just finished eating dinner
wbu?

nothinggg
can u come over

it's 8pm sol 😭😭 i thought u had a curfew or something

my curfew isn't 8pm 😒 plus my parents and sister are at my grandmas

okayyy
is mason still there

no
please miguel
i need to talk to u

okay i'll be there in 10

soleil opened the door for miguel , her face looked like she'd been crying.

"hey!.... sol what's wrong?" his expression changed after seeing her face.

he pulled her in for a hug as she lightly sobbed into his chest.

he rubbed her head , "hey it's okay.. cmon let's go upstairs to ur room ok?" he comforted.

she nodded letting go as he held her hand the way up to her room.

he signaled for her to lay on the bed with him , she rested her head on his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

"wanna talk about it?" he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

she looked up at him , ".. i kissed mason" she admits.

he smiled lightly "why are you crying then , i thought you'd be happy about that?".

she wiped her tear with her sleeve , "no im not , i mean i kissed him back when he did it but i don't like him like that now our friendship is gonna be ruined all cuz of me and he knows i still li- never mind".

"and i had to ask u to come over cuz i don't even have anyone! i don't have a bestfriend i can talk to and that just made me cry even more knowing i have no one " she rants.

"don't worry so much soleil , mason is very understanding he's not one of those guys who get mad when they're rejected i know him! and that won't ruin your friendship you guys have a special bond." he started.

"and what do you mean? you have maddy and all your babysitters club friends".

"they're my friends but they all have their own best friends , their one person that they can always call and be with i don't" she said.

"well for me , you're that person and you know you can always call me and talk to me about anything and i feel the same way about you, no matter what happens you're my person sol" he responds looking at her.

her grip on him got tighter hugging his waist , "thank you miguel , plus damn why is your waist so thin what workouts r u doing" her tone changes at the end causing him to chuckle.

"of course , and i'll send them to u so u can be slim thick like me" he jokes , she punches his arm lightly laughing.

it's like nothing has changed.

TILLY SPEAKS !
guys i love soleil and miguel 😭😭😭😭😭😭 they're not gonna date just yet tho 😊😊😊

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

681K 15.4K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc