I still want you

By Meguvmi

๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐€๐” โ‡ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: angst, smut, mention of cheating and smoking... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

Chapter 3

6.9K 162 131
By Meguvmi

3,3k words

You woke up to the feeling of the bed empty. Satoru was no where to be seen. A sigh escaped your lips as you thought about yesterday's events, mentally slapping yourself as you got up from bed. You checked your phone and found a message from Toji.

Toji: 'Goodmorning, i hope you slept well :)'
Y/n: 'Goodmorning to you as well and I did thank you!'

You hadn't realized you were smiling when you woke up to a simple text message. There were no morning messages left by Satoru. Today was the last day of staying at the hotel after that you had plans to drop off your son with your mother because you hated seeing your mother live alone in a huge house without anyone.

Sumire loved his grandma so much, sometimes you thought he loved her more than you. You quickly realized that you had a night gown on, not being to recall anything that happened yesterday you assumed nothing special happened.

You still vividly remember how devastated your mother was when she found out her husband had cheated. She barely even ate and always stayed at bed. Despite you being 16 at the time you had to go out and work a few hours and maintain your mother. You truly did hate seeing her like that. Always staying with her all the time.

There was even one time where she was so depressed she never once left her room. You had to physically help her up and shower her. Getting cheated on after more than 16 years of marriage had affected your mother horribly.

Your mother had talked about the cheating with you. Your father had fallen out of love and always left your mother confused and doleful. He cheated on her with one of his co workers at work.

Still remembering the days where your parents would fight and send you to go get something at the store while they tried and resolved their arguments.

You slowly started to realize that maybe what happened to your mother was happening to you. Satoru had always left you confused. Before you could reach any conclusions you felt a pair of tiny hands hug your stomach.

"Goodmorning my love, did you sleep well?" You asked while seeing Sumire's cute little face light up. "Mommy where's daddy?" His blue eyes sparkled at the mention of his father. Sumire always said he wanted to be like Satoru when he grew up.

A well known business man and have a beautiful wife. "He's busy honey. How about we go out just me and you?" You said ruffling his beautiful hair. His face was immediately joyful, smiling he nodded his head before hugging you tighter than before.

You were glad that you had him. Sumire is the source of your greatest joy and happiness. He is your pride and joy, and the reason you strive to be a better person every day. His innocence and curiosity never fail to put a smile on your face, and you're so grateful for him.

"Go fetch some clothes so I can change you." Sumire ran toward his room with a smile on his face. Sighing, you let Satoru know you were leaving soon.

You would've preferred that he was with you to spend time with your son.

The only thing stopping you from leaving Satoru was the desire for Sumire to grow up and have a family of his own. In spite of everything, you'll always be with Satoru because he's the father of your son. Even if you hate each other, you'll still fight for this marriage no matter what.

You felt your hands cold for some reason, you didn't know, but you felt tears running down your cheeks and you began to cry.

Fuck this marriage was slowly killing you. Your heart was breaking in pieces remembering that Satoru isn't even here. He said he was going to be with you all day but look at him, he's gone.

As your hand reached over your chest, you looked down. There was nothing you hated more than this feeling. Sobbing quietly, you waited for Sumire to finish changing.

Your marriage was slowly crumbling, even though you tried your best to prevent it from ending, you simply couldn't. This hurt you so much that you despised this feeling.

You did love Satoru, so much that your willing to do anything for this marriage to work out. You loved Satoru more than he loved you that's for sure.

You missed when you both used to sneak out to see eachother because you couldn't even go one day without seeing one another, or when it used to snow and you made snow angels with Satoru for the first time. That was the first time you fell in love with him.

It's always been your thing, dumb snow angels. Whenever you said you've never seen snow before, he would try and get an excuse to skip class and sneak you out to play with the snow. His eyes glistened when he first saw you smiling at him, or the way his heart felt like it was healing when he was with you.

Whatever he was going through would always disappear when he was with you. For him, you were all he had to keep on living. "You're so beautiful" was the words he said that day and you would give anything to go back to that day. His gentle and kind demeanor drew you in, and soon found yourself falling in love with him.

You would spend hours talking and laughing together, and you felt like you could tell him anything. He was the kind of person that made you want to be a better person, and you knew that you wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

As you both recall, that was the first time you confessed your feelings to one another. On that day, he stole your first kiss. Satoru was and is everything to you.

Did he care the same for you as you did for him? The two of you stood at the beach at night staring at eachother as you talked about how you felt about each other.

He had written a small note to you with everything he liked about you on it. Like the way you would giggle to most of his cheesy pick-up lines or how you would hold his hand whenever you didn't feel safe because he was your comfort person.

Now you had nobody.

You were alone and most of your friends were too busy to stay over and talk about life. You felt like you were slowly dying. You just wanted to feel loved once again, the feeling of having someone with you whenever your feeling down. Now you have no one. There's no one you can call or text, except Toji of course.

Quickly wiping your tears you decided to get up the bed but to your demise you immediately fell down onto the floor. Your legs felt like jello, not feeling an ounce of strength.

You felt useless but with a loud thud you once again tried getting up before seeing Sumire in the corner of your eyes running towards you. He had a face of concern plastered all over his expression.

"Mommy?" Sumire kneeled with you. Seeing your sons concerned face you began to feel more tears fall. You didn't want your son to see you like this anymore. "Im okay sweetie" you said slowly standing up your muscles felt sore.

You had absolutely zero energy to do anything but you already promise Sumire you were going out with him.

You felt pain in your chest, trying your best to breath you started panicking. Not knowing what to do you felt your chest feeling heavier by the second. "S-Sumire get my phone quick," you said in between painful groans.

"We're you having a panic attack? Shaking intensely you tried to recompose your breathing. Your son began to look for your phone. Finding it on top of the furniture he quickly grabbed it before giving it to you. Trying your best to take a deep breath, you felt yourself slowly loosing conscious.

"Siri, call Toji Zen'in!" you cried out before feeling yourself loose conscious.

Last thing you remember was hearing your son cry out.

You could feel someone carrying you. You knew that this marriage was killing you. You've never felt this way before. Despite everything Satoru was so bad for your health.

You couldn't believe it but you passed out with the amount of crying and feeling your heart slowly break. The whole time you were unconscious you just remembered all the amazing memories you made with Satoru.

Remembering how his face lit up when he saw you were okay and a newborn baby was right by your side, or how he was so worried about you when you were having complications with birth. Smiling he was the one who decided to name Sumire.

After all he knew every single detail about you. Remembering when Sumire first took his baby steps or when he first said mommy which made you so happy. When Satoru decided to propose randomly one day when you were eating Chinese takeout.

Forcing you to take the left fortune cookie, opening it and seeing the shocked expression you had plastered on your face, or how you were so happy when you both finally moved in and took care of Sumire together.

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, small but beautiful. You both agreed to have a small marriage at the beach with only friends and family members. Seeing Sumire crawl to you and him on the altar with the wedding rings strapped on his tiny hand.

Seeing your mom play with Sumire the entire wedding day, or your most favorite memory was seeing Satoru cry when he first saw you with the wedding dress on. He had told you that you were the most beautiful woman he's ever layed eyes on. The way he tried convincing you he wasn't crying at the altar despite the tears running down his cheek and his glossy eyes.

Doing all the wedding activities and seeing how everyone was in awe when they saw you and Satoru participate at the games. Not to mention how your mother cried when she saw you and Gojo dancing the slow dance together.

The way his eyes didn't leave you at all the entire day he was glued onto you basically. It was the most amazing day ever the only day where you felt relieved and happy to be married to someone you loved deeply.

"Y/n" you felt a pair of muscular arms carrying you trying his best to wake you up.

Slowly you adjusted your eyes to the lighting, seeing Sumire in the corner hiding between Toji's legs. Toji had a face of concern, he gently put you down on the bed, placing a hand on your forehead to see if you had a fever of sort.

Seeing his face you cried, getting up and hugging his waist. Toji was surprised with the sudden actions.

He hesitated before placing one of his muscular arms on your back hugging you as well. You could see that the hotel room was wide open and the room was messy.

Your phone was on the floor with a few miscalls from Toji. "Sumire called me, is everything okay?" Toji said before separating himself from you, placing both of his arms on your shoulders.

"Yeah im sorry for calling you," you said trying your best to try and get up. You could see that Toji deeply cared for you if he came running here not even closing the door.

"Here." he gave you some clothes folding them and leaving them next to the bed. "Go change so we can go get you something to eat, okay?" He said with his green eyes staring at you.

You nodded before grabbing the clothes and walking towards the restroom to change. "As you for buddy, you're coming with us" Toji said before picking Sumire up and carrying him.

"Im Sumire," he said smiling and pursing his lips together watching Toji smile and ruffle his hair.

"Nice to meet you Sumire, im Toji a friend of your moms." He replied walking towards you as he seen you step out of the restroom. You could tell you were tired. You quickly brushed your hair before coming out, grabbing a bit of concealer to hide your red and puffy under eyes.

Toji closed the door behind you, talking to Sumire about how he met you and how you're a great and kind person.

"Everyone says im like my mommy." He said in a proud and cute little voice. Toji had put Sumire down and was now walking with him but sumire didn't let go of Toji's hand. Surprisingly the cafe that Toji had chosen was close to the hotel.

Toji had opened his car door allowing you to go first, Sumire had sat in the back. "Honey we're not gonna tell your dad about this okay?" Seeing Sumire nod in response you sighed in relief.

Satoru wont know about anything that happened today because it's not his business anymore. Sumire was quick to fall asleep in the car.

"Im sorry about that I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I was feeling so much chest pains I guess I passed out." Seeing Toji look at you quickly before looking back at the road. He smiled reassuring you that it was no problem.

"Don't worry about it okay?" He said grinning before pulling up to the cafe. It was a small and cute cafe that read "Mimi's cafe" there was cat drawings everywhere. Smiling you started laughing at Toji's selection of cafes.

"Is this a cat cafe?" You asked trying your best to hold back a laugh.

"They say it's good for you." He replied rolling his eyes before parking his expensive BMW.

Getting out you slowly woke up Sumire before carrying him. Walking into the cafe the waiter immediately mistook you as Toji's wife. "I'll have an espresso cafe" The waiter nodded before looking at you "and for the wife?" She asked writing down in her little paper pad.

You could see that the waiter was checking Toji out, with a little giggle you shook your head. "Not the wife, but I'll take a vanilla coffee and for my son he'll get the hot chocolate." The waiter slightly blushed before apologizing and leaving quickly. You looked at Toji before looking back at the waiter.

"She's cute." You said smiling, seeing tojis face you laughed even more. Seeing him slightly gag saying that she wasn't his type.

"Not my type, I'm more into independent women." While waiting for the drinks Sumire kept on asking Toji so many questions you started to feel bad for him.

Seeing how Sumire would quickly come up with another questions while finishing his first one made you smile. Toji suddenly stopped talking when you saw him staring at you.

"How's megumi?" watching toji take out his phone he began to show you pictures of him.

"Well he turned 5 last month," smiling you saw all the baby pictures he had of him. You could tell Toji loved megumi.

"Listen if you ever need help with anything, mom wise just text me." Smiling you ate a bit of Sumire's chocolate donut.

"I think we should introduce megumi to Sumire, like a play date or something" Toji just chuckled at the fact that you mentioned a play date.

"If it means I get to talk to you more, sure." Smiling he turned off his phone. Sumire went straight to asking more questions.

"Mr Toji do you know my daddy?" He asked

"Not that much but he's a well known man around here why?" Toji asked staring at you and then back at your son.

"People say that my daddy is super smart! And I want to be like him when I grow up!" You could see the that the corner of Sumire's mouth was filled with chocolate.

Sighing you wiped his mouth with a piece of napkin, "be more careful." You scolded.

Seeing how Sumire would quickly come up with another questions while finishing his first one made you smile. Toji suddenly stopped talking when you saw him staring at you.

Tilting your head a bit you were confused, "Are you okay?" You asked before turning around to see what was making Toji so speechless.

For you it felt like time had slowed down when you saw your white haired husband enter the cafe, at first you thought he was walking towards you but as soon as you followed his eyes your heart broke.

Satoru hadn't noticed you were here. Walking towards the waiter you were teasing Toji about he went up to her and planted a kiss on her lips.

You felt your heart slowly felt like burning. You could've sworn that being shot in the stomach right now would've felt like nothing compared to what you were witnessing now.

She immediately kissed Satoru back, smiling as he hugged her by the waist. You started breathing rapidly.

When you saw him kiss her, your eyes already welled with tears, but seeing him so happy with her broke you even further.

You quickly got up, grabbing Sumire's hand, before exchanging glances with Toji and leaving the cafe walking towards his car.

She was giggling joyously and Satoru kissed her every now and then as she tried to leave to attend other customers.

His eyes sparkled with her, just as they did when he was with you in high school. Seeing her ask for a break, she walked with Satoru to the back.

"No no no" you gasped, Toji immediately hugged you and you felt yourself start to have another anxiety attack. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you struggled to breathe, feeling an uneasy chest pain, you broke down in tears.

Looking up to him he could tell you couldn't breathe. You were panicking so much you fell down to the ground. Toji tried his best to stop you from falling.

"I.. I can't breath Toji" his eyes widened at the mention of that. "Shit," He was also panicking as well, not knowing what to do he hugged you.

Feeling his warm chest touch yours, you felt the panic go away. Hugging you harder he grabbed your waist and pulling you in deeper.

Separating from him you gasped, "Toji..." You said tears still filling your eyes. Despite the random hug you noticed it had helped you calm down. "Y/n,"

You shook your head before pushing him off you, "Just take me home." You felt like your whole world was crushing down on you.

Toji apologized before entering the car and taking you back to the hotel where you packed up your stuff, leaving Gojo's suit case.

You quickly checked out of your room before leaving the hotel. Toji had agreed to drive you home except that you didn't have a home anymore. You and Gojo we're done, you decided to stay at your mothers house.

Calling her with tears in your eyes and your voice was shaky. "Mom... can I stay over at your house for a few weeks?" You could hear the concern lacing through your mothers voice. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I'll explain when I get there." Sighing you silently sobbed the whole way back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 828 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
27.9K 565 28
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
8K 439 46
[COMPLETEโœ”๏ธŽ] เผ†โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโฆ๏ธŽโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขเผ†เผ†โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโฆ๏ธŽโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขเผ†เผ†โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโฆ๏ธŽโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขเผ†เผ†โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโฆ๏ธŽโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขเผ† In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
858K 31.4K 34
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...