The Witch

By IamtherealL

In the year 1745 was born an ill baby. No one had expected her to live, so she was left alone in The Forest o... More

The Night Of Misfortune
The Sorrowful Days || Part One||
Meeting the Joestars||PART TWO||
The Carnival||PART ONE||
The Carnival||PART TWO||

Meeting the Joestars ∣∣PART ONE∣∣

51 6 4
By IamtherealL

The image above is Y/n (left) and Kristine's (right) outfits. You can change them if you want, remember it's set in the past.

I can't really give credits since it's AI but I found it in pinterest at @Hoan.'s page.

This chapter is so random😭😭

Not edited.

Read on a computer for the best experience.

Enjoy⋆

Word count: 5k

≻Basic information≺

The year: 1877

Y/n's Age: 132 years old

Y/n's Appearance: 10 years old

Y/n's Theme: The Four Seasons: Winter; Violin Cover

Kristine's age: 133 years old

Kristine's Appearance: 10 years old

Kristine's Theme: Whispers by Invadable Harmony

Jonathan Joestar: Y/n and Kristine's adoptive brother

Jonathans Age: 10 years old

George Joestar: Kristine and Y/n's adoptive father; Jonathans biological father

Place: Kristines House, later on the Joestars Estate

≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

Narrator's POV:

"Exactly a hundred and sixteen years, it's finally time for her to meet them again."- Narrators voice.

It was 7:25 as the sun had already been up for a few hours. The birds were chirping as usual while people where selling their goods. 

"Y/n wake your old ass up!" Kristine shouted as she herself was already getting ready. Then she knocked on the door, only to be left without an answer. Is she serious right now? Kristine thought as she opened the door. "Y/n? Are you in here?" she asked as she walked further into the room which revealed a messy but empty bed.

The door was opened once again by Y/n as she stepped in and closed it behind herself. "I'm already up, no way in hell I'll miss this!" she exclaimed as she sat down on the bed with her bathrobe and a towel around her hair.

The two women giggled together as they shared a knowing look. "Okay then I better leave you to get ready, miss Lenz" she winked at the other woman as she closed the door. 

Y/n chuckled to herself as she walked up to the mirror on her wall, only to see a woman who looked no older than forty. Well it's time to pull some tricks.. She thought as she went straight to work.

*Meanwhile at the Joestar Estate.*

"Master Jonathan, it's time to wake up! The new masters are going to be here in a few hours!" a maid with blue eyes and brown hair said as she entered the young boys room. She got no response from his sleeping form so she stepped closer towards his bed and gently shook him by the shoulders. 

"Young Master, the visitors will be here, your father said you have to get up immediately." the maid said once again, which made the boy with brown-bluish hair open his eyes  only to reveal a beautiful set of blue orbs.

He groaned a bit as he got up and rubbed his eyes with a loud yawn escaping his lips. Jonathan stretched his hands into the air as a few popping sounds were heard from his back. 

The maid stepped back as she smiled at him and slightly bowed her head in his direction. "Master Jonathan, you need to get dressed up and go down to the eating area. Your father will be waiting for a breakfast with you." the brown haired woman said once again before excusing herself and making her way out of her masters room.

Really, they are already arriving? Jonathan asked himself as he looked to the clock on his bed shelf, it said 7:30. This was a bit earlier than the boy usually wakes up, but he got up and walked towards his personal bathroom. Time to get  ready!

*Meanwhile with George Joestar*

"Vincent get the cart ready. You'll be leaving in an hour to get Y/n and Kristine, my newly adopted daughters." George informed the man in front of him as he was walking towards the eating area. 

"You'll get a map with a red dot on their house on it." and with that Vincent left to get the job done, while his master sat on a big chair made from dark wood and a green cushion part that was matching with the green curtains.

Soon after his son came down in his casual white shirt and brown coat along with a pair of black shoes and his messy hair. Jonathan excitedly ran over to the table and sat on the right chair to his father with a loud crack.

"Father! When will they arrive?" he asked with a wide smile across his face as his eyes shined with a light reflecting the sun. The poor boy was so excited to finally have friends his age.

His father sighed, deciding not to comment on his sons manners, since he himself was excited yet nervous. "They should be here around noon." he made a little pause. "I want you to be on your best manners! Don't forget how I've raised you, especially with girls." he said sternly as he watched their breakfast arrive.

Two of the maids who were responsible for the food served it to them. They removed the steel hood dish cover to reveal waffles with honey and fruits for Jonathan and two eggs with fried mushrooms for George. Jonathan smiled even more as he said a quick "Thank you!" to the maids and dug into his food, stuffing his cheeks with it.

"Thank you, please be sure to have the lunch ready on time." George said as the two maids bowed their heads to him and left the two alone. "Jojo, slow down your eating! Will you eat like this at lunch too?" the older man asked his son with an angry face as he dug into his food too.

Jonathan straightened himself as he used a napkin to clean the corners of his mouth. "I'm sorry father, it's just that I already want time to pass faster." he said as his cheeks flushed pink. "I'm excited to make some friends and to have siblings!" he exclaimed with a laugh as he looked at his father with an adorable expression.

His father smiled as he swallowed his food. "I understand Jojo, but this is not an excuse for poor manners." he scolded his son again. "I'm sure you three will get along just fine." he reassured him as he finished one of his eggs.

*Back to Kristine and Y/n's home*

"Don't we look just adorable?" asked Y/n with a small smirk while standing in front of a mirror along with Kristine. The brown haired girl was stunned as he looked into her reflection, almost not recognizing herself. She was around  one meter and forty-five centimeters (4'9) as her hair was still pretty long and dark, with no wrinkles on her childlike face at all.

"Y/n how on earth did you do this?!" she turned around and shook the also childlike girl by the shoulders. Y/n just shrugged as she looked into the mirror.

"A true witch never reveals her secrets." the girl  winked as she entered the kitchen. Kristine followed behind her as she opened the refrigerator and took out some vegetables along with a toast of bread and ham. 

The two girls started preparing their breakfast as their stomachs crumbled from hunger.

"Damn it, let's hurry up!" Y/n groaned while making her sandwich.

*Two hours time-skip, just because I can.*

Second Persons POV:

After we finished breakfast I got up to wash the dishes. I collected the plates from the table and  walked over to the kitchen with both full hands. "Go on and get ready, I have the dresses ready in my room." I told Kate as I put the dishes in to let them soak up a bit.

"Don't be mad if I choose the better one!" Kate answered me as she left the kitchen with a grin, her curly hair bouncing behind her back.

"You don't be too.." I mumbled to myself as I used the soap and sponge to clean the dishes. Some of them had awful stains that I just couldn't get out no matter what! I sighed as I tried to grab a cup, but instead I felt something soppy touch the tips of my fingers. "Oh my dear God!" I screamed as I jumped back and held my own hand in disgust.

"Are you okay girl?" I heard Kate shout from the other room as she herself let out a bloody scream after that.

"Yeah, what about you?" I giggled to myself as I heard her grunt out a "Yep." after the loud thud I heard. Then I slowly went back to the sink with a disgusted face and continued cleaning the dishes while carefully avoiding all soaked food. Then I used some of my telekinesis to throw the soggy leftovers away.

After drinking a fresh cup of water I went to my room and was met with Kate waiting for me. She was sitting on the bed wearing her dark blue dress which had beige sleeves along with the beige underdress and a light blue ribbon in her head and some accessories. 

"You look stunning!" I complimented and just as she was about to thank me I added "For a ten years old!" and snickered at my own remark as she rolled her eyes and stood up while walking towards the door, before slightly turning her head and saying..

"Get ready already! They'll be here to pick us up in fifteen minutes."  she sighed. "I'm just nervous is all.." and with that she left the room, allowing me some privacy to change clothes.

I took off my t-shirt and tossed it to the floor along with my pants and belt. Alright.. time for an acting game..

Firstly I put on my undergarments, then I tightened my corset all on my own. "The hard part is done.." I said as I put on my white shirt that had some curls and ribbons around the chest area, then I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows so that I won't overheat. After all that I just put on my blue dress with flowers on it as I look in the mirror, noticing how weird the elbows look due to the shirt. Then I placed a thing on top of my head and braided my hair through it.

"Goddamn it.." I mutter as I open my closet and look through it, until my eyes land on two blue cloths, just a bit darker than the dress itself. I quickly grabbed them and sat on the bed as I tried to tie them around each elbow, making big ribbons on the back.

After a few unsuccessful attempts I had finally managed to tie them. "Finally!" I yelled happily as I jumped up, but then to my surprise I saw the Joestar cart in front of the house.

"Oh bloody Mary.. It's happening.." I said with a horrified face as I hurriedly put on my black shoes and grabbed my suitcases, running down with them in my hands as I saw Kristine waiting for me with crossed arms and tapping her foot on the floor as she looked at me with her childish face.

"Come on Y/n! We were almost late!" She said as she grabbed my hand as we ran towards the cart with my suitcases in hand. 

The tall man in front of the cart opened the door for us and offered to carry my suitcases, to which I agreed as we sat down while he placed them in a safe for them space.  We stepped inside as I looked around. The cart was spacious as it had red leather seats along with a brown floor and walls. The designs however had many small details that made it look just as expensive as it actually is. After a while the man sat next to the driver, as for the driver he made the horses go forward. I looked back at our now growing smaller house, it wasn't much but it was my home. I'll miss the memories in this house.. My second home that I am, once again,  leaving behind.

Kristine looked back at the house too, the place where she had been living all of her thousand and thirty-three years of life. She had some tears in her eyes, threatening to spill out. I looked at her as a warm smile appeared on my face, in a way that comforts her.

I opened my mouth to speak, but then I closed it again as I wondered if this is the right thing to say at the moment. "Hey.. I know how it feels, so I promise you that once all of this is over we'll come back here and live together.. Just the two of us." I whisper to her in a voice so gentle that you'd miss it if you weren't focused on it. 

She let out a little gasp as she looked into my eyes with her beautiful coffee-colored ones. I saw as her tiny cheeks burning up, which made me redden in return. We looked into each others eyes with so many emotions that even we ourselves couldn't understand, until the cart shook because of a rock it went through. Our foreheads bumped into each other as we let out a laughter, making our cheeks become even more flushed than before. 

Kristine's POV:

I was looking out of the window as I saw the Joestars cart arriving and stopping right in front of the entrance of our house. "Y/n they're here!" I shouted as I ran with both suitcases in hand. 

I saw a man outside the cart as he noticed me and walked closer. I also took a step towards him but as soon as I tried to greet him he bowed down in front of me with his right hand going up to his chest. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mistress." he said in a deep voice as he straightened himself.

Now that I look at him he is pretty handsome with his long black hair, green eyes and pale skin. Too bad I look like I'm ten years old.. I thought as a small smile tugged on my lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." I say as then I straighten myself. "My name is Kristine We- ughm.. Joestar." I say as I re-correct myself from using my birth name.

The man took my suitcases as he placed them somewhere in the cart. Now we had only Y/n to wait for. I walked to the door to see if she is coming, but to my annoyance she was nowhere to be seen so I started tapping my foot on the floor as I unconsciously crossed my arms in front of my chest.

After like two minutes I picked up on Y/n's footsteps as I soon enough saw her running towards me in her dress and hat, along with her suitcases.

"Come on Y/n! We were almost late!" I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the cart, where the man took her suitcases and placed them away. We sat down as both Y/n and I looked back at our house.

This is it.. I'll no longer be home. I thought as I watched the house get smaller and smaller.  I felt tears in my eyes as my heartbeat fastened a bit, I was about to cry until Y/n's quiet voice pulled me out of my mind.

"Hey.. I know how it feels, so I promise you that once all of this is over we'll come back here and live together.. Just the two of us." she said as I gasped a little and looked into her beautiful e/c eyes, which provided me all of the comfort to make me feel at home. I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second as hers were burning up too. Y/n.. I think.. I thought but before I could say it our foreheads bumped together as we both laughed at the situation.

*Meanwhile at the Joestar's estate*

George Joestar's POV:

I was sitting in my chair outside on the balcony as I drank some of my mint tea. My eyes were darted to the horizon as I looked at the endless green fields and the lake not far away from our mansion. It was a nice break to just sit and stare at nature.  

Kristine and Y/n should be arriving in two hours or so.. I thought as I stared at the birds around the lake, for some reason they had always chosen for their formation to be in the same way as the first alphabetical letter.

After a while I finished my tea and placed the expensive cup back in the cupholder as I glanced at the letter which was sitting on the table. With a sigh I grabbed it and went towards the library, where I hid it in one of the books. Maybe one day.. I'll tell them the truth..

"Master George! They're arriving!" I heard one of my servants say as they walked up to me with a worried face.

"Is everything set?" I ask as I look down at them with a stern look. After all a noble gentleman like me shouldn't embarrass himself in front of others.

"Y-yes master! Everything is already set and your son is waiting in front of the main entrance." the servant said as they bowed and went away.

I breathed deeply in as I walked towards the door and opened it, instantly seeing Jojo standing in front of it with a big smile. I smiled at him as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Jojo I hope you will not embarrass me in front of your new sisters. I've raised you to be a gentleman such as me." I said as I looked down into my sons deep ocean blue eyes.

""I promise father, I wouldn't embarrass you at all, I'm a grown man now!" the ten years old boy said as he looked up at his father  with a hopeful smile on his face."- Narrators voice.

I nodded as I looked forward onto the road, where I saw the cart and horses arriving. They were moving at a steady pace as the wind blew the horses manes were flowing into the air behind them. I'm so excited to meet them. A small smile tugged on my lips.

*Half an hour earlier*

Jonathan's POV:

I had just finished my waffles so I used the napkin to clean myself properly, father had already gone off to do his own work as I was alone now. I stood up and dusted my pants as a maid came and took my plates to the kitchen. I wonder when they'll arrive. I'm sure they would be so nice and fun! I  placed my chair  back in it's place as I walked towards  the big doors of our mansion. "It's a nice day outside.." I said as I went to the backyard of our mansion and sat by a tree as it's shadow casted over my head.

"I wonder what they look like, I'm sure they would be the most elegant looking ladies." I said out loud as I crossed my legs and put my arms behind my head to act as a pillow for me. "I'll  introduce Danny to them! I think we would enjoy playing with him." I say as I look to my left and see Danny drinking from his bowl, a small smile appearing on my face.

I sighed as I looked up and saw the sky, half of the trees crown and the passing birds. Maybe I'll close my eyes for a while.. I thought as I drifted off into a slumber as the sun burn my skin.

Narrators POV:

Jonathan fell asleep under the tree as just a few centimeters above his head there was the letter "L" carved into the tree. The dog went back in it's doghouse as it decided to take a nap too.

*Back to Y/n and Kristine*

The two girls were sitting in the back of the cart as one of the men, the one that wasn't watching over the horses, turned around with a polite smile and announced that they'll arrive in thirty minutes.

"Thank you." Kristine said with a polite smile as Y/n just nodded her head at the man. The man turned back again as the two girls sighed, already bored to death from this trip.

"Holy Merry.. This whole thing is taking way too long.." Y/n huffed as she plopped her back onto the red seat and threw her arms in the air, her legs stretching enough to take up half of the place between the other roll of seats.

"I know.. My but hurts already!" Kristine whines as she rolls onto the seat beside Y/n. "I can't believe we have to do this for another thirty minutes.." she sighs as she closes her eyes and rolls to her side, facing Y/n.

Y/n just sighed as she knew that this is just a preparation for what is about to happen. "It'll be worth it thought.." she says as she thinks back to the night the forest got burnt, she feels a shudder as she closes her eyes and exhales trough her nostrils. "At least the sickness I have is now being treated properly by this epilepsy medication.. It should make things easier for us now." I say as I look out of the window and see that we are nearly ending a forest and galloping into the city. 

*Fifteen minutes later*

*Meanwhile at the Joestar estate; in the kitchen* 

"Oh godness, no!" one of the maids, whose name is Merry, screamed as she bumped into Zoue, which is one of the other maids. Both of them stepped back a little as they stared at the food on the floor with a horrified expression.

"How dare you! You deficient woman!" Zoue yelled at the woman in front of her and stepped forward, ready to hit Merry in the face. Luckily one of the main maids came on time and stepped between them, forcing Zoue to stop her movements.

"We don't need to fight over such things Zoue, especially if we don't have the time for it." Freya said in a stern voice as she shushed Zoue before she could complain. "Just go and remake the dessert while Merry cleans the floor." she said as she looked at Merry, who jumped a bit  "Y-yeah.." she then ran to grab the cleaning cloth and a bucket of soaped water, then she knelled on the floor and started wiping with the cloth.

Freya went back to making sure that everything is clean and in check as she entered the halls. In the mean time the other maids where whispering while working about what had happened. Some of them were of Zoue's side while the others supported Merry, but most of them agreed with Freya as she was a role model to them.

Zoue rolled her eyes as she was making new cinnamon rolls. Such a stupid cunt.. she thought as she put them in the oven and went out for a cigarette, avoiding the watchful eyes of the other maids. 

It wasn't even on purpose.. Ugh my second week in the Joestar mansion and I already made a big scene.. Merry thought as she finished cleaning the floor and picked up the bucket while holding the cloth in one hand. She walked towards the washing room as she cleaned them too and left them back in the places she got them from. 

On her way back she saw Zoue sitting outside in the shadow of a tree with a cigarette in her mouth. I can't believe it.. she's so rude even thought she is a girl.. Merry thought as Freya pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Stop staring out of that window. Go to find Master Jonathan instead and tell him to start getting ready and dress up properly!" Freya said with an annoyed and clearly tired voice as she went to see how the preparation of the dinning room and the girls new rooms is going.

Merry sighed as she went outside the kitchen, walked past the pillars and started walking up the marble white stairs which had a long bloody red carped on top of themselves. She walked all the way up as she looked in front of herself now, wondering which room was Jonathan Joestars room. 

All she could see was a long hallway with a big window and a vase with flowers next to it. On every ten steps, there was a door on each side. All doors were the same dark mahogany color as they had little symbolical carvings towards the ends, reforming the square shape of the door. The walls were in a warm purple color as they also had some kind of shapes that were similar to squares drawn on them with a darker purple.

Merry knew that Master George's room is the first one to the left, so she decided to go up to the opposite door which was the first one to the right. She took a deep breath and raised her hand up to the door as she released her breath and knocked on the door three times.

Silence.

"Master Jonathan? Are you in there?" Merry raised her voice a bit, since the walls were very thick. She stepped back a little, expecting him to open the door. 

Silence.

Is he sleeping? In this time of the day? Merry  thought as she slightly opened the door but didn't look inside. "Master Jonathan, are you in there?" she asks again in a soft voice, slightly opening the door a bit more.

Silence.

Merry steps inside as she look around in the large room. "He isn't here..?" she mutters as she walks over to the bathroom and knocks on the door. "A-are you in there?" she says loudly enough.

Silence.

I guess he went outside.. She thought as she left his room and walked down the stairs as she then exited the mansion and went to it's backyard. While looking for the boy she didn't even notice that she had passed by Zoue, who had given her a nasty glare.

"Master Jonathan!" she yelled for him as she ran trough the trees. Then she suddenly came  to a stop as she saw her young master sleeping under a big tree. She rushed over to him as she knelt down next to him and shook him by the shoulder. 

The brunette boy slowly opened his eyes and sat up with a grunt as he looked at her. "Is it the time already?" he asked as she nodded and helped him get  back up. They both walked towards the mansion together as Jonathan thanked her and walked up the stairs to his room to get ready while Merry went into the kitchen to help.

*Present Time*

*Kristine's POV*

I watched out of the window as I saw a big mansion with a green roof and two small houses that were connected to the main mansion by hallways. My heart rate went up once I realized this was our stop. I quickly turned towards Y/n who was already staring at me.

"I know.. I sensed the place a while ago." she says with a serious tone as she straightened herself and got up once the cart stoped. Oh.. she isn't taking this well. I got off too as I followed behind her, feeling a bit shy.

As we walked forward I saw an old man with brown hair and blue eyes then next to him was boy, that was the exact copy of him. The boy smiled and waved his hand as he ran towards us, making the older man scream out "Jojo!" or something like this.

The brunette stopped right in front of us with a big smile as he was clearly excited. "Hello! My name is Jonathan but you can call me Jojo, everybody does!" he says as he refers to how his father calls him.

"My name is Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Y/n introduced herself as she put on a smile and extended her hand towards Jojo. He took her hand and kissed the top of it, near her knuckles. "It's a pleasure as well." Jojo said as he let go of her hand and looked at me with a smile.

"You must be Kristine then, right?" he said as he extended his hand towards mine. I nodded "Yes, I am." I said as I extended my hand and he did the same to me, kissing my knuckles. Snobs..

Then the older man stepped up and greeted us with a smile and a light nod. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you, I hope you'll enjoy being a part of the Joestar family. My home is now your home too." he said as he then looked at Jojo.

"Jojo.. why don't you take around your sisters and show them the mansion while I get the documents done? I'm sure they would love to look around." the older man said as he nudged Jojo forward. Jojo looked up at him and nodded, then he asked us to follow him.

"Alright.. Shall I show you two the backyard?" Jojo asked as he looked back at us while walking.

"It would be amazing." Y/n said with a big smile, but I had a big feeling it was a fake one. I'll talk to her later..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.7K 17
[y/n] is a hard working single mother and she's a devoted mother. A gentleman, Dio Brando came to her life and what the kids will think? Or what Di...
18.4K 1.4K 51
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ] [ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ 𝐈�...
130K 7.6K 39
vex /veks/ verb make (someone) feel annoyed, frustrated, or worried, especially with trivial matters. This was who you were. A scoundrel. A dirty thi...
6.8K 322 12
Three years ago, Y/n woke up in 19th century England. After adjusting to her new life, she enters a bar and witnesses a scene that's vaguely familia...